Maggiano's - Perimeter
4400 Ashford Dunwoody Road
Space # 3035
Atlanta, GA 30346Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Perimeter
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7708043313
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Leo Walsh
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 770-522-9470 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Perimeter
Welcome to Maggiano's Perimeter, located in the new addition to Perimeter Mall off the I-285 Expressway. Our restaurant is a quick trip from the Centennial Olympic Park, Phillips Arena & the Martin Luther King Cultural Center. Maggiano's 290 seat dining room is an ideal location for your lunch, dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. The seasonal patio seating has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Perimeter reviews from OpenTable diners
257 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (162)good for groups (156)great for lunch (80)romantic (67)kid-friendly (63)fit for foodies (57)neighborhood gem (46)great for outdoor dining (43)great for brunch (43)hot spot (26)notable wine list (24)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (13)scenic view (8)Show More
- Outstanding, as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/29/2014It is no surprise this restaurant has been rated the number 1 Italian restaurant. My husband and I eat here once or twice each month and enjoy our meal each time. The servers are always courteous and prompt. We highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday LunchMarkDavid33VIPDined on 8/28/2014Service is usually fairly good, and the quality pretty good. Our favorite is the Maggianos House Salad.....but the serving of grilled chicken gets smaller each time and there is no flavor at all. Also charged for scoop of ice cream for bday. Most restaurants this level provide a complimentary dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good!Kat2427VIPDined on 8/27/2014You can't go wrong with Maggiano's. Everything I have ever tried has been yummy and the prices are good too. The portions are enormous so you always have some left for next day lunch. This time I tried the chicken and spinach manicotti and my husband tried the sausage gnocchi and loved it although it was very spicy. Mine was delicious also. Like I mentioned before, you can't go wrong here!Special Features:
- bitesizereviewDined on 8/26/2014Excellent service for a lunch party of 13! What an awesome time. Great food and the wait staff didn't miss a trick. Maggianos is always a great go to.Special Features:
- Maggiano's..a treat for the familyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014We always love sharing a meal at Maggiano's, whether on a date for two--or a family occasion. With an extensive menu and wine list, the service and ambiance are first rate, and the food, authentic and delicious. The place has a unique energy that makes it especially fun to be there. Eating Family Style? Never a fear of going home hungry......Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food Good experiencehraneyDined on 8/23/2014I thought the food was fantastic! Large portions so be prepared to split something or take a to-go box :) I had the gnocchi and Italian sausage with vodka sauce and it was divine! The parmesan encrusted tilapia my mother had was awesome as well! All in all the experience was good. Our server was a wee bit aloof it seemed. He took a bit to get to us and while they were busy it seemed he only had about 4 tables so not sure. Just didn't appear to "be firing on all cylinders". Then we asked for balsamic vinegar for our bread which we never received. Another waiter refilled our water glasses so it was a good experience and I would definitely go back just seemed a bit off on the waiter.Special Features:
- incredible authentic Italian foodfoodjunkieDined on 8/23/2014I have been to Magiano's for many occasions. I have attended Bar Mitzvah's, taken dates to, held commissioner meetings and just went for the food. I have never been disappointed. The food is incredible, The staff is very attentive. The value is affordable. The atmosphere is perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's ReviewDragonheartDined on 8/23/2014Overall, very good experience and excellent value for the money. Would highly recommend eating here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ExperienceJandJDined on 8/23/2014I had a reservation and was slightly early but was seated immediately. The service was excellent and the food was amazing as always. At the end of our dining, the chef came and spoke to us. Being Italian, we were very interested in how the food was prepared and what ingredients used. The chef took the time to talk to my mom about how the meals were prepared and even some tips on how your sauce is so great. I inquired about how I could get some marinara to take home....Maggianos is the best! The chef told us he would bring us some. I was expecting a small styrofoam bowl....to our surprise, he brought us a bottle of your sauce and said to enjoy! As we were walking out, our server said to bring the jar back next time and they would refill it!Special Features:
- OLDIE BUT GOODIE,NEEDS TUNEUPMYPASTAHOMEDined on 8/23/2014HOWEVER:THE FACILITY NEEDS A GOOD TOP TO BOTTOM, SPIC & SPAN TYPE CLEANING..RECURRING ODOR PROBLEM APPAPRENT WITH THE SMELL OF SOURNESS IN THE AIR. I HAVE NOTICED THIS ON MY LAST FEW VISITS. HONESTLY, I DON'T LIKE IT VERY MUCH. DURING OUR VISIT, THE UPSTAIRS MEETING ROOMS WERE "TAKEN OVER" INTO THE HALLWAY LEADING TO THE RESTROOMS, WITH A WEDDING PARTY ONE MORE THING, IT WAS NOTED WITH SOME UNPLEASNTNESS, THAT STAFF WERE COMBING AND BRUSHING THEIR HAIR IN THE DINING ROOM AS WE WERE DINING! NOT VERY APPETIZING FOR US! NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL BY THEM.Special Features:
- Perfect for a romantic eveningLizzieDined on 8/22/2014Me and my fiance went here to celebrate his birthday. The food was great, big servings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unwelcoming hostess and bad serverFoodlover79Dined on 8/22/2014When we visited Margianos to celebrate two birthdays , we were ' greeted' by two sour faced hostesses. One of them gave my two children an unwelcoming look. I informed them that we were celebrating two birthdays and she said she would make a note of it with our server . She then told us in a rude , brisk tone to wait to be seated. Our server was pleasant but extremely inefficient . He didn't bring out the bread basket , our drinks were served 30 minutes after we sat at the table. My daughter ordered a meatless lasagna but her dish contained meat when it was served. Finally , he brought out the check without serving us the Lemon cookies and candles. When I brought it up with him about the birthdays he said the hostess didn't inform him .Special Features:
- Way too much SaltRoswellfoodieDined on 8/18/2014In general Maggianos is a nice place to eat, but every dish I tasted was covered with salt. Even though we are in the South, I still believe, as most do, that excess salt isn't in any way healthy. In addition, the more I get away from food with too much salt, the more you notice and dislike over salted food.Special Features:
- Horrible waiter !!!!!Starzy44Dined on 8/17/2014We did the family style dinner and although it wasn't our 1st time doing this ... It was our 1st time we were lectured about every course!!!! He made it seem like you guys were out of food and we couldn't have seconds ..... Not only that but there was long waits in between course !!!! Unlike with previous servers !!!he really policed our food and make us very uncomfortable to ask for seconds or to ask questions in general we usually visit once a month but we won't be back !!!!! Also your claim dish really lacks flavor for me
- Good, but not greatGATravelerDined on 8/16/2014We hadn't been to Maggiano's in about seven years. I had forgotten how crazy the pace is particularly as this restaurant appeals to very large groups with the family style dining options. Overall the food good, but the appetizers and dessert were far better than the entree's.Special Features:
- Great food average serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We asked for the best table and waiter when they called to confirm the reservation. We had a great table and below average service. The waiter was very monotone in voice and had zero energy. We did not have our water glasses filled up one time during our meal. The food came out timely and was very good. We viewed other waiters in the restaurant fully engage their guests and had great personalities.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousTastyDined on 8/15/2014Another wonderful evening with friends. Great food! Great value! Terrific service! Always great!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014This is no means the waitress fault but it was too long in getting our meal. It was not too crowded...the kitchen needs to step it up. Was not because it was a packed out night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for our EventMaybeTooLateDined on 8/12/2014I took a group of co-workers and customers. The meal was very good. The atmosphere was lively and slightly cramped...as I personally like more space...but a nice place and very unobtrusive service. I would go back for any event or recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT place to party!artistnanDined on 8/10/2014Food was incredibly delicious and filled us happily to our limits!Special Features:
- For special occasions with a groupltcjdcDined on 8/10/2014Maggiano's seems to be the go-to place for larger groups for special occasions. They excel in this category. The food is tasty, but mainstream chain type. Nothing original. I thought the family style menu was a bit pricey. They ran out of New York cheesecake on a Sunday evening. Couldn't they just walk down to the Cheesecake Factory and get some more? Even though the prices are a little high, I would go here for large celebrations, but would find something more intimate for a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my experience...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014I took my family to dinner, their 1st time but not mine and I was a little disappoint with the food. Hence, our waitress provided excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousIndymom4Dined on 8/9/2014Food was superb as always and our server was very attentive. She offered great advice on food items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Date NightTaiHDined on 8/8/2014I visited the restaurant this past Friday. Table was ready upon arrival, and everything was exactly how I requested it in the reservation. I was very impressed with our service, and the food was delicious of course. Kudos to the bar. I had a long Friday at work, and the Long Island Iced Tea did exactly what i needed it to do for me :).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLenaDined on 8/4/2014My waiter Michel was Awesome! The food was delicious and plentiful. I would go there everyday if I lived in the areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ScorpGalDined on 8/3/2014Great service! Manager(s) and waiter came over on multiple occasions to check on our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good, reservations flopSunshine22Dined on 8/2/2014The food was good once we sat down, but we weren't seated until 45 min after our reservation time! Why bother with having reservations if you can't stick to them within a reasonable amount of time? I would hate to think how long a wait would have been if we had not had them at all! Then we weren't offered any type of constellation just a "thank you for your patience from the hostess". We were a small party of three and were sat in the large dining room with many large groups and we couldn't even hear one another it was so loud! Then my waitress completely forgot to put in half of my order! Finally, the food was good, but I doubt I would be returning to this location for the other reasons.Special Features:
- Excellent serviceGualy8Dined on 8/2/2014The service was awesome at this place (talking about my waiter). The food was ok, very tasty, lots of flavor, but could be overwhelming to some.Special Features:
- Favorite PlaceBirthdayGirlDined on 8/2/2014Maggiano's is one of my favorite places and is always great for large groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/1/2014Reservation made and taken in on time. Waiter was so-so. Good wa OK. Maybe better next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service could be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/30/2014Was told you get to take home one free entree when you buy one at the restaurant. Never received the take home entree. Realized too late and did not go back to get it. Would have expected that it would be given once the bill was paid.
- Outstanding Service at MaggianosAuntiesDined on 7/29/2014We have dined at Maggiano's (Dunwoody) on several occasions now and what really stands out is the exceptional service. One of our friends asked for his spaghetti to be baked and the chef accommodated him, and we asked our server to add something to the olive oil for the bread and he was on it immediately. Our servers have been wonderful and the food delicious. This is a place we love to take our friends and family to. Wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Not enough lunch optionsJOgleDined on 7/26/2014Food is about the same quality as competitors (Olive Garden, Carino's, etc). Portions are huge! It would be great if they'd offer a lunch combo of half-portion pasta with salad or soup.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TypicalDaveDined on 7/25/2014Typical Maggiano's experience. Overall good. Food was good but won't blow you away.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoriteTmkjmrmDined on 7/25/2014One of my favorite restaurants in the Atlanta area. I wish there was one at the Mall of Georgia! Great food as well as great service!Special Features:
- Disappointed visitOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/24/2014Disappointing on the taste of the food. Previous visits were better. Felt we were rushed through dinner.Special Features:
- Maggiano's A+MrMikeDined on 7/24/2014Excellent service, Exceptional food, Energetic environment make Maggiano's an positive dining experience. Order the family style and ENJOY !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DavidDined on 7/23/2014It is always a good place to eat. Very romantic. So good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/22/2014I have been to Maggianos on several occassions but there were 2 people in our party who have never dined here before; they loved it. The said the food was delicious and they especially loved the Sangria! The food was delicious and very well prepared. The night I was there they were sending home an extra entree depending on what you ordered so I got to bring home three additional meals. Also, our server was great; very attentive and paid attention to detail. We will dine here again.Special Features:
- Great Food and ServiceTakeMyAdviceOrNotDined on 7/20/2014Thank you so much for accommodating our family dinner of 18. Michael was very attentive and professional sever. The food was amazing, the restaurant and bathrooms were clean. I will definitely keep you in mind for a future group gathering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.