Maggiano's - Orlando
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 4072418650
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Saturday/Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Serving Our Dinner Menu
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Alan Zegarra
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 407-241-8660 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Orlando
Maggiano’s lets you take a step back in time and enjoy the nostalgic atmosphere reminiscent of the Golden Age of Little Italy…truly made-from-scratch food served family-style, red-checked tablecloths, family portraits, leather banquettes & richly polished mahogany wood provide a warm ambiance & welcome you to an atmosphere where you will enjoy a unique dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Maggiano's - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
378 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (236)special occasion (235)fit for foodies (124)romantic (124)kid-friendly (102)notable wine list (78)great for lunch (77)neighborhood gem (73)hot spot (60)late-night find (28)great for outdoor dining (21)great for brunch (19)vibrant bar scene (19)scenic view (11)Show More
- Good for allChampDined on 10/21/2014Great ambiance, lot of food for your money. Delicious deserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Standard Maggiano'sHappyDined on 10/21/2014You generally know what you are going to get with Maggiano's. The food is fine - follows the formula of pasta dishes and standard meat and fish dishes. Like that they have some salad entrees as the portions and food can be hard on the diet. Our server was really good - attentive without being overbearing, good at managing the table and serving us with efficiency and grace while being extremely busy.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/20/2014Terrific experience, great and abundant food. Great server who knew how to pace the meal very well. Jeff made the experience great!Special Features:
- Top ItalianNJTonyDined on 10/20/2014A chain that is not a chain. Top quality, great Italian restaurant feel.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/19/2014The restaurant is in an excellent place and will recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummylori359Dined on 10/18/2014THe food was amazing...you sat rather close to the table next to you so private conversation is outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good mealCarolheadDined on 10/17/2014Booked in advance and was very busy when we arrived but waited less than 5 mins great table, we told them it was our anniversary and lets bought complimentary glass of bubbly Food was very good, we both choose from the lighter take menu and we're delighted with quality Good wine list Service was excellentSpecial Features:
- Great food!JosephineDined on 10/17/2014This place never disappoints! We celebrated our son's 11th birthday and they had great food and great service. Wish we had one closer to where we live. Made his birthday truly special.Special Features:
- Amazing Food & Outstanding ServiceJamiLuvsFoodDined on 10/17/2014We were looking for a place to celebrate our son's 21st birthday. He wanted great seafood. This restaurant more than fit the bill. The menu is diverse and we had different genres of food at our table. Each was prepared to perfection. Ryan, our server took our experience to the next level with not only his knowledge of the menu items but the obvious love of his job. This restaurant is a can't miss!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Time1stTimerDined on 10/15/2014Went here for my anniversary and we had an amazing time. Service was great and food was amazing. Recommend this place to anyone who wants a really nice outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Italian food,HrleeDined on 10/15/2014I took a group of 4 people for a business dinner, we ordered the family style menu where the food just keeps coming, excellent choices including deserts, well under half the price of any Chicago restaurants. The quality and flavor of the food was excellent and choices were many. It would be worth going to Orlando just to eat at Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What Fun!ScottnWendyDined on 10/13/2014What a great place to go with Family and Friends. You never run out of food and if you do you can order more with the Family Style Dining. We had the best time!!Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOctober2014Dined on 10/11/2014The food was excellent and our server was perfect. I had an 8:00 reservation and when I check in the hostess said it would be just a minute and gave me beeper. I checked back at 8:20 and was told it would be just another minute. Finally was call at 8:50 and the hostess had put my beeper number with another name so two parties were called at the same time. They had total bypassed my name. Hostess screwed up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazingMarissaDined on 10/11/2014I made a reservation for for my boyfriends birthday day. Food was beyond amazing. I was definitely surprised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Of The BestGWFLEETDined on 10/11/2014This is it. Look no further. Everything from the greeting when you arrive to dessert adds to a fantastic dinning experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovegreatfoodDined on 10/11/2014There were six of us and we had a great time! Chose the top selection of family style dining and the food was delicious..especially the Light Veal Piccata and they actually have Spumoni have dessert. Jeff was our hands on wine and dinner server and he did a superb job taking care of the group.Special Features:
- MaaggianosDined on 10/11/2014Food is always excellent, however in the three times we've been, only one of those times was the server attentive.Special Features:
- Wonderful dining experienceLDC1Dined on 10/10/2014Great service͵food, and atmosphere. Perfect for any occasion!Love this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating friends anniversarygenna65Dined on 10/10/2014We thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere and food was excellent. Usually come here for special occasions has not disappointed yet. This time was service was not the best, or waiter had too many tables for one person. Not sure if they were short staff due to someone not coming to work or just not staffed appropriately for a Friday night. Our waiter when at or table was very polite, but you felt like he was trying to hard to please. He had other tables to get serve. He didn't offer drinks we asked after he had set us up with the dipping oil and bread given us the specials he left and came back to see if we were ready to order. We had to ask for drinks and appetizers he never did then after or meal we had to ask for coffee and dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MrsstobbyLoustobDined on 10/7/2014The service was excellent and we didn't feel rushed at all.the lasagna was one of the best I have ever had.i did think the food could have been hotter.the cocktails were amazing.the best lemon drop ever.the mini desert platter is a must and a great way to end you meal.will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Decent food, great serviceorlandovisitor1Dined on 10/7/2014Food was decent- you can get better Italian at a small, local, non-chain; however, for a chain restaurant it was good enough. The atmosphere is cute as well. Our service was great, and our deserts were phenomenalSpecial Features:
- Gone downhill fastcat1314Dined on 10/6/2014Since first opening in Orlando this restaurant has gone downhill rapidly. Mediocre food and at our last visit poor customer service and bad staff attitude - I know what I ordered miss, please don't argue with me!! After 10+ visits we won't be back. Shame as it was a favourite of ours for a long time.
- kristinaitalianmomDined on 10/6/2014let me start by saying i am from NY so maybe my standard for itslian food is different from those in Florida ...our waiter was not the slightest bit friendly at all ... my kids got ravioli and they were overcooked and completely mushy and the marinara sauce that was served on them was not good at all and tasted burnt.. i ordered the rigatoni D and it was terrible i ate two fork fulls and didnt touch the rest of it.. our waiter didnt even bother to ask if anything wrong with my meal considering it was barely touched and even when he asked if i wanted it wrapped to bring home i said no and yet he still didnt think or care to ask if their was a problem with the food .. i will never eat there again or reccomend it to anyone
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014Wonderful choices also great for big parties, no bad food choicesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food2fordinnerDined on 10/5/2014The food was outstanding and the service was great. Very friendly atmosphere. We enjoyed the whole experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceBadserviceDined on 10/4/2014Our serve was horrible. He came to full our water glasses and split it all over the 3 yr old at the table, imagine how that went. He brought our cold appetizer out with our precooked microwave heated food. I am so disappointed. We've ate here in the past and it was okay. For a high end place and the price per meal I had way higher exceptions.Special Features:
- Always the Same-Great !!SteveDined on 10/4/2014We have been to Maggiano's in Scottsdale AZ , Las Vegas, NV, Old Bridge, NJ, and Hackensack, NJ. This was our first visit in Orlando but it is still the same. They always have great service and food. The server was very knowledgeable about the preparation and ingredients of the various items on the menu. I highly recommend the Mom's Lasagna. Reservations are recommended as Maggiano's is no longer a secret.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014The menu is extensive and the food is prepared with mastery!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantDougDined on 10/4/2014Always a great experience. Food is great. Our favorite Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experience on my birthdayMiguelMDined on 10/3/2014I've placed reservation. Table was ready with a friendly waitress giving us useful advise and top service. Food was fresh and they were willing to accommodate special request. Every single member of my family was pleased with that wonderful experience. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!MissLawSchoolDined on 10/3/2014Every one should go here. It'll change your life! Be sure to go to Mark's table. He's the best waiter I've ever had!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THIS PLACE IS AWESOME !GIUSEPPEDined on 10/3/2014WE WENT TO CELEBRATE OUR 3 ANNIVERSARY , AND THE FOOD AND THE PEOPLE ARE GREAT , THEY ALWAYS COME TO YOU AND ASK YOU IF YOU NEED SOMETHING , IS LIKE THEY READ YOUR MIND , WE GOT A COMPLEMENTARY DESERT WITH CANDLES AND CHAMPAING , THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ROBERT OUR SERVE , AND ALSO THE MANAGER CAME TO OUR TABLE , WE ALWAYS COME TO MANGGIANOS TO CELEBRATE THE ANNIVERSARY .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good food and serviceyummoDined on 10/2/2014the food and service were great. ate here twice in a week. came in late one Thursday and sat in the bar. had a flat bread pizza with Chicken drizzled with balsamic. My sister had the lighter portion of Chicken Marsala and said it was the best she ever had. A week later I went back, again with my sister and my nephew and my father. Dad had veal parm, sis had chicken saltimbucco and I had Chicken rigatoni D. the rigatoni was super good. Service is phenomenal.Special Features:
- Great Service -Great FoodBeachesNDreamsDined on 9/30/2014We were a group of 5 and ordered the Classic Family Meal which came with choice of 3 appys, 4 entrees and 2 desserts. We chose Maggianno's Salad, calamari, and stuffed mushrooms. For the main courses we chose Lasagna, Chicken Marsala, Spaghetti & Meatballs, and the Rigatoni D, a signature dish at the restaurant - definitely the favorite among the group. For dessert we chose the Nonna's Toasted Pound Cake, Caramelized Bananas and Ice Cream which was to die for, and the Chocolate Zuccatto cake. Both were excellent but the pound cake was the clear favorite. It was all you can eat so platters were replenished upon request. Maggianno's is a great choice for groups due to the variety and the economical cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding...as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/28/2014The food and service at Maggiano's is always outstanding! Our favorite Italian restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mealGatorDinerDined on 9/27/2014This was our first visit to Maggiano's and we were not disappointed. The food was fantastic, the restaurant comfortable and interesting. I had the Chicken Marsala, which was a bit more savory than I expected, but still excellent. We also tried the lasagna, the Spaghetti with Meatball ( one giant meatball) and the alfredo. The real star was the Maggiano's Salad - the best tasting salad I have ever eaten. The desserts were great too. Our server was not rude, but was not overly friendly or helpful. I think she was having a bad day. The server at the next table seemed wonderful, so I think it was just luck of the draw rather than a widespread problem. I highly recommend this place!Special Features:
- One of the best dining experiencesOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/25/2014We know folks feel Maggiano's is a "chain" resto, but get over that concept. This dinner experience was one of the best on this vacation to Orlando. We had dined at the California Grill at the Contemporary and at Wave there too. Maggiano's was just downright better. The food was perfectly prepared. We had the veal piccata, the seafood linguini, the shrimp scampi and the spaghetti with meat sauce and meatball...all we extraordinary. Pasta al dente the way it should be. Corey, our very professional server was superb. Attentive, engaging with a wonderful personality. He is a gem, he is an example of service standards at their best. Bravo Corey, you helped make our night fantastic!Special Features:
- Busy PlaceDexiesmomVIPDined on 9/25/2014Fast paced atmosphere that still pays attention to the details. Our server was terrific. Food was good - large quantities. Made a birthday very special for a special needs customer. Will go back to this site. While this is a chain, suspect this location is among the high performers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mimiDined on 9/25/2014The food served at the table was wonderful, as usual. We took an order of Eggplant Parmigiana home...the pasta was great, the eggplant appeared and tasted as though it had been ground and layered as opposed to slices and layers... much less appealing than in the past. I will not order it again if this is a permanent change in preparation. The bread, while warm and tasteful, was not up to past standards. Our group dines at this restaurant every three months (minimum). The food prep appears to have significantly changed since we were last there in June. Our waiter was about the best we have had anywhere. My wife has still not rec'd a reply as to her inquiry on the birthday coupons no longer being received . Very disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceJamesDined on 9/24/2014I have eaten at Maggiano's several times in Indianapolis and Orlando was better. The location was great with some shopping close by to burn some time before being seated. Service was excellent and the restaurant was very clean.Special Features: