Maggiano's - Orlando
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (407) 241-8650
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Saturday/Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Serving Our Dinner Menu
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Alan Zegarra
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 407-241-8660 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Orlando
Maggiano’s lets you take a step back in time and enjoy the nostalgic atmosphere reminiscent of the Golden Age of Little Italy…truly made-from-scratch food served family-style, red-checked tablecloths, family portraits, leather banquettes & richly polished mahogany wood provide a warm ambiance & welcome you to an atmosphere where you will enjoy a unique dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Maggiano's - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
359 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (241)special occasion (200)fit for foodies (139)romantic (116)kid-friendly (89)notable wine list (71)great for lunch (70)hot spot (68)neighborhood gem (68)late-night find (32)great for outdoor dining (26)vibrant bar scene (25)great for brunch (17)scenic view (10)Show More
- Maggiano's - Orlando is a goMsTeeDined on 11/23/2014Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a go Maggiano's - Orlando is a goSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/23/2014Coming for dinner to Maggiano's is a great experience. We always do the classic family styte and not only the food is great, it's also more tan enough. Service is also great. Our server gave recommendations on the food and wine and all of his recommendatios were excellent choices. I have been here many times and there still nothing on the menú that is not great. Finnally, the prices are according to the quality of food you get.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014We enjoyed Maggiano's food and service. It was a bit loud for my taste but that was due to a lot of children around us. The food was great and our waiter was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!CarolinagirlDined on 11/21/2014Every aspect of our dinner was excellent. I was glad we had a reservation as I overheard another group say their wait was quite long. We arrived a little early so we had a glass of wine from the bar and were seated almost exactly at our reserved time. Our server, Paul, was very knowledgeable about the menu and wine list and took the time to answer any questions we had. The stuffed mushrooms, chicken parmesan and mushroom ravioli were delicious! The manager on duty, Mario, was very present in the dining room and very friendly. Thanks for a great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Maggiano's is one of the most authentic Italian restaurants in the Orlando area. Regardless of being it being a "chain" it provides wonderful home cooked meals and a lively atmosphere with some of the best staff around .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and fabulous service!CgreenDined on 11/21/2014Thanks for great service and fabulous food! Our server was attentive and did her best to keep my family on schedule. All of our meals were perfectly prepared. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian LunchHalloweenOwlVIPDined on 11/19/2014Went before a conference and both the food and wine was good. Had the chopped salad, side, which was like a meal. Had the special chicken of the day, which was enough for two. House wine was well paired with our meal. Saved room for the pumpkin cheese cake. Our server, Mike, was attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lot of Good FoodAlaskanDined on 11/18/2014Although very busy, we were served in an appropriate amount of time. Food was good, hot and servings were generous. They do offer some plates in smaller sizes. Make a reservation!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply brilliant!!!LG2353Dined on 11/17/2014What an amazing restaurant, I could not fault it and was perfect for my two year old with one of the best kids menu I have seen containing a really great choice. The garlic mash potatoes were out of this world. The service was outstanding and our server so knowledgable and seemed to anticipate our every move and need. The ambiance and setting was spot on to. We will definitely be going back, my mouth is watering just thinking about the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always, perfect.DianeDined on 11/16/2014I have been to Maggiano's about 10 times now and have never been disappointed. I usually save this place for special occasions, like family gatherings or when I have out of town guests. I have never had a negative response. Our favorite go to family restaurant for large or small groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night with my hubbyLuv2dineDined on 11/15/2014Love the food of this place! Great service. Our server was Terra and she is the best! I will recomend Maggianos to anyone in a heartbeat! Fantastic experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this placepleasure2dineVIPDined on 11/15/2014Love their food and will go back over and over againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Overall!MaddieDined on 11/15/2014We are locals and we always enjoy dining at Maggiano's when we are looking for good food, attentive service and that NY City style atmosphere of combined conversations and hustle and bustle!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef dolphino is a master in the kitchen...RoySchindeleDined on 11/15/2014Ttry the family style menu... Great experience, nice service and fantastic food...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent great mealsQuiltFairyDined on 11/15/2014I have eaten at many Maggianos in many cities, and I really appreciate that I can schedule a business lunch or girlfriend dinner and know it will be a great experience, even in a new city/location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waited 25 min after reservationcputDined on 11/14/2014Reservations for 8:15, didn't get seated until almost 8:45. Food was very good, service was good. Very loud restaurant, always busy, very popular with the tourists.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceEchoDined on 11/10/2014The first server took our drink order and then didn't show up again for whatever reason. She must have been leaving or transfered the table (we are also servers). However the server that took her place was amazing, very attentive, and an overall great server. It means a lot to us that she was so good to us even though we came at the time we did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlacedivingdadDined on 11/10/2014Great food and service. Check out the "family style" menu if you have a group. It's a great deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousPlinioDined on 11/10/2014Dinner was great but it was algo abundant, so next day I could eat againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family mealSweeperDined on 11/9/2014We had a very enjoyable meal here, 2 adults and 3 children. I had chicken my husband had steak. Excellent service, great food and great ambience. We will definitely be returning whilst we are here on holidaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's embarrasses Open TableOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014We arrived for our 7 o'clock reservation to find the lobby a mad house. When we finally got to the reservations desk we were given a pager and told they would call us as soon as our table was ready. Evidently they have no use for Open Table. At 7:30 we walked out. We love Maggiano's and have been to others many times, I guess I'll just make a direct reservation next time. Open Table doesn't get any respect from Maggiano's.
- Well Enjoyed!HdhejVIPDined on 11/7/2014This location is great with validated parking on the garage. The food with the lighter take menu was awesome! The accommodations they made for my Mother with her gluten and dairy allergy was amazing! They did a great job with a food coordinator making sure she got what she wanted!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CommentDtrapshooterDined on 11/6/2014The food and service were great we had a great timeSpecial Features:
- ConventiondinercorporatedinerDined on 11/6/2014Food was very good and the portions were generous. The waiters were timely and very considerate. A little louder than I would have wanted, but that's the nature of the restaurant. So busy I wasn't able to add to my group of 12 at the last minute - a little disappointing. Overall - Very Good!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been to this restaurantskipDined on 11/6/2014several times and had reserved again for dinner a meeting with my sister and her family from NJ. Prior visits had been very good in regards to food and service. This time I was unpleasantly surprised at the poor service and the poor quality of food. The wait service was embarrassing, only coming back to the table once to check on us. Drink followups were not even offered by the waiter. Also, the food was not very good. My family did not eat half their dishes. My veal parmigian was tough and chewy and the pomodoro sauce was bitter and by far the worst I have had in a very long time and I eat at Italian restaurants frequently. Sorry to say I am not recommending this place any longer to anyone.
- Great Food, Service and a BonusswldebbieDined on 11/4/2014Went to the Maggiano's at The Pointe in Orlando to celebrate my birthday. Food was EXCELLENT, service and decor great. We got there early and were able to get seated earlier than our reservation time. Bonus points for validating our entire parking ticket for the adjacent parking garage. Would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/3/2014Food was excellent but the service was very poor. Waitress took too long to come back to the table after meal was delivered. Sat with no water throughout most of my meal. After meal when she asked if anyone needed anything else, only looked at one half of the table, left before the other half could request coffee. First time I've ever seen the wait staff not evenly divide the remaining wine. Again, filled three glasses left one completely empty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MSAGJDined on 11/1/2014The food was great, the service was even better! Leslie rocks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy birthday celebrationEmikoDined on 11/1/2014Thank you for accommodating us an hour and a half early for my birthday reservation. With two kids I didn't know we would be ready to eat at 6 and so you got us in even though my reservation was 7:30. Our dinner was perfect and the server was supurb. Thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night in ItalyPickyEatingQueenDined on 11/1/2014It was rather busy with little to none waiting seats, but it was well worth the wait. It is highly recommend to make reservations prior! I came here with my boyfriend for a romantic dinner and it was just that, they fulfilled every request I asked. The decor was beautiful and the food was great! It wasn't too noisy and the pricing is nothing to complain about. My waiter was amazing and treated us in a very professional manner. This is the place to eat!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014Love the veal. I can't get it where I live so anytime I have the chamce to sit at maggianos and enjoy it I take it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Amazing!eepNEPADined on 10/31/2014Once again Maggiano's - Orlando delivers an amazing meal! Service was great and food was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/30/2014Had family style dinner. Suggest you only do that if you know all in the party (6 in ours) can agree on entrees! Chicken parmesean was overcooked. Magiano's special salad excellent. When going back I will order off the menu so I can get what I want!!Special Features:
- Always awesome!CeejayDined on 10/29/2014Never have we had a bad experience here. My birthday dinner was lovely. Had a great time and great service. I love this place. We come back time and time again.Special Features:
- Great placeCoraVIPDined on 10/29/2014Maggiano's is a great place to eat with family or friends. Nice place to celebrate. Great food, everytimeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food- service okJH671Dined on 10/28/2014Our table service was frustrating but the bar staff and general staff were awesome, so I gave 3 rather than the 1 or 2, I would otherwise have given.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodjohnyd139Dined on 10/26/2014Coming from Chicago and being Italian it was hard to hind good food after retiring to Orlando but after dinning at Maggiano's I'm happy to say that the food tasted as if it came out of my grandmother's kitchen. Can't wait for my next meal here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the best.GWFLEETDined on 10/26/2014In over 25 years of being a Maggianos customer we have yet to be disappointed. In all of the times we have dined at Maggianos we have never had a bad experience. The food is outstanding. The service is unbeatable. If you want to have a great meal and be treated like your the only one in the restaurant than Maggianos is the place go. I guarantee that you will become a regular at the best kept secret in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking forward but dissapointedMikadoDined on 10/25/2014Disappointed to get a table right on the corner of an isle next to the entrance to the kitchen and with all the waiters coming back and forth causing a draft. However after the mains my son was feeling unwell and a decision was made to have the desert taken home and the rest of his flatbread after coffees, it appeared at this point that our waitress was more intent in serving two large groups rather than us and at one point walked away from us when I tried to get her attention. Fortunately another waiter Enrique who I could see never stopped running around came to our rescue and sorted things out. We came whenever we get back to states ! We left with our desert which was good eaten with rest of wine back at our holiday home in the warmth.Special Features:
- Just like going homeAruthDined on 10/25/2014We really love this restaurant. The food is always outstanding and served in a comfortable settingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.