Maggiano's - Orlando
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 4072418650
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Saturday/Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Serving Our Dinner Menu
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Alan Zegarra
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 407-241-8660 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Orlando
Maggiano’s lets you take a step back in time and enjoy the nostalgic atmosphere reminiscent of the Golden Age of Little Italy…truly made-from-scratch food served family-style, red-checked tablecloths, family portraits, leather banquettes & richly polished mahogany wood provide a warm ambiance & welcome you to an atmosphere where you will enjoy a unique dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Maggiano's - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
419 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (265)good for groups (257)romantic (138)fit for foodies (123)kid-friendly (121)great for lunch (82)notable wine list (81)neighborhood gem (76)hot spot (67)great for brunch (33)great for outdoor dining (27)late-night find (24)vibrant bar scene (21)scenic view (12)Show More
- Great Find on International DrWesterlyBillDined on 9/16/2014Our servicer Jeff was wonderful! Great recommendations and the food was fabulous! Can't wait to return with family/friends. Thanks JeffSpecial Features:
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Had a great time with my wife and kids. Food and service is excellent. Bring your appetite because they serve you generous portions. I found the prices to be extremely fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diningwith2friendsDined on 9/15/2014We have returned to this restaurant for a third time based on its impeccable service and quality of food. The staff were beyond pleasant and helpful which made the evening even more delightful. The eggplant parm was outstanding as well as the chicken francese. The other little touches made it a fun and rewarding experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceErikDined on 9/14/2014We were looking for an Italian restaurant nearby WDW. Googled and found this place. I was a bit sceptical at first because it is large restaurant. But we were seated promptly. Our server Katie if I remember correctly was very nice. The food was exceptional. I would highly recommand this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful for any occasionEyeluvuDined on 9/13/2014Great food, great service BUT the best cheese cake ever!Special Features:
- Home cooked ItalianChrisandKenPDined on 9/13/2014If you are looking for Italian food cooked to order this is the place for you. Nice large potions and service that is not lacking in any way, shap, or form.Special Features:
- I love this placeLuckyNVIPDined on 9/11/2014Every time we visit Orlando, Maggiano's is a must go. It is mandatory to book in advance if you dont want to wait.Special Features:
- Really enjoyed Maggiano's!Hpksl2Dined on 9/9/2014Several friends told us that we needed to try Maggiano's and we are glad we finally did. Because there is not a Maggiano's near where we live, this will be on our list of places to dine when we are traveling. Delicious food and great service!Special Features:
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014This place had never disappointed. Live their buy one take one home deal!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerPeggySueDined on 9/9/2014I chose Maggiano's for my birthday dinner. My and My husband's meals were tasty. My daughter's meal from the allergy free kitchen was really bland. Also, they left off the sauteed onions she asked for and they did not even make the side she asked for that she gets every time we go. We asked about it and the chef came back to the table and said it would take 15 minutes to make so he didn't make it. What?!! Why weren't they started when her dinner was started and brought out a little "late"? We were certainly going to be eating for the next 20 - 25 minutes. We asked that he please make them and he did. If we had made an unreasonable request I would have preferred that chef tell us at the time we asked, not just decide not to make it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing timeLR5064Dined on 9/7/2014This was an amazing experience for our anniversary. Christian took excellent care of us and really added to our celebration. The manager Matt Rando came to the table and made us feel very special. It was a wonderful night. Thanks to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Muito bom!RafaelbrasilienseDined on 9/6/2014Comemoramos nosso aniversário de casamento em grande estilo. Desde a reserva da mesa até o atendimento do Rian, nosso garçom, e o Chef Delfino que veio a nossa mesa e nos ajudou com o menu! A comida é maravilhosa e o atendimento impecável! Recomendo muito, masé bom reservar mesa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as expectedReneDined on 9/6/2014We have been here before and had better experience. The restaurant is very crowded and noisy It is not possible to talk without raising your voice. Food is nog authentic Itailan and it almost looks like a fastfood in handling. You get your entree while you are eating your starter. To me it looks that they are happy that you have diner with then but please leave asap so they can sell your table againSpecial Features:
- Excellent Dining2Dine4Dined on 9/6/2014The staff was very friendly and make you feel special. The menu options were fantastic and the value for the $$ simply amazing. Food portions were large and very satisfying. Truly an enjoyable experience, can't wait to revisit.Special Features:
- Made it special!msandlsDined on 9/6/2014We came here for our anniversary because it is our favorite place to eat. I noted in the reservation what the special occasion was. When we were greeted by our server she immediately wished us a Happy Anniversary with out us saying a word. And the service was EXCELLENT! Of course our food was perfect as always. Then when we ordered dessert it came out with "Happy Anniversary" written in chocolate sauce and 2 glasses of champagne. Could not have asked for a better experience!Special Features:
- Great food, mediocre atmosphereCallie415Dined on 9/5/2014While the food tasted AMAZING & the service was excellent, I felt that the atmosphere was very loud. I was sitting 4 feet away from my boyfriend & I felt like I had to yell just to have a conversation with him. The website made it seem like it was a quiet & romantic kind of restaurant, but I felt that it was neither.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maggianosOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Excellent restaurant. Servers are great. Max is wonderful if you happen to get him. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingBignik04Dined on 9/2/2014Fantastic Service fantastic food great atmosphere, great Orlando restaurant...cant wait to return.Special Features:
- Wonderful experiencebtownersDined on 9/2/2014We were driving into Orlando for an event, and looked up places to eat on the phone, Maggiano's came up and peaked our interest. So we made an online reservation. We arrived and were immediatly seated and served. The wine, food, servive, everything was amazing. The atmosphere and service was amazing and allowed for my partner and I to have a wonderful and romantic time.Special Features:
- Italian delightbeachluverDined on 9/1/2014Maggiano's is a great place for Italian food! We always have a good meal at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014First time customer, my girl and I decided to come here since we always past by it. Place was beautiful and elegant. The service was on point and our server Casey was great. I would def recommend and will return.Special Features:
- GreatflengoDined on 8/31/2014Love this place! !!! We found it by accident 2 years ago and eat here every time we are in town. Love our favorite waitress Jo (who just happens to be from our hometown ) The entire staff is fabulous. Would recommend this place to everyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HariDined on 8/30/2014We go to Maggianno's frequently. We love the food. The portions are huge and the service is always great. The prices are also very reasonable.Special Features:
- Dr. Tom's go toDrTomDined on 8/29/2014OMG ... the service from the time you walk up to the Hostess to your walk out is amazing... everyone from the Managers to the Bus people are so friendly and professional. This was a treat and believe me as a man who has traveled the world over 20 times, worked in 54 countries and lived in 18 countries I know something about eating out and Maggiano's was awesome for me to take my new lady for our first date..... Thanks Maggiano's you did great ....... Dr. Tom WhiteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantluvtodineDined on 8/29/2014The food was excellent and the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Hubby's Birthday 2014LUVITALIANDined on 8/28/2014As usual our dinner was excellent, waiter was very attentive, and he even brought a nice display of Italian Lemon Cookies for my husband with 3 long candles, a very nice touch. We took them home and opted for their delicious chocolate cake.........love it! We make the drive from Lakeland, and also frequent Tampa Maggiano's. Being from Chgo., Maggianos brings us back home, so to speak!Special Features:
- Wrap up DinnernewtograpevineDined on 8/27/2014This is an annual occasion for us to wrap up a summer of business events with a dinner at Maggiano's in Orlando. The service was excellent, the food was plentiful with a notable mention of the steamed mussels which were superb. The restaurant was very accommodating with providing us with 3 plates of the beef medallions one of each cooked rare, medium and well done. I would definitely recommend Maggiano's for both business colleagues and family events.Special Features:
- Great authentic Italian foodMiminotcookingDined on 8/26/2014Food was large portions and delicious. Everyone ordered something different - lasagna, shrimp scampi, fettuccini Alfredo with shrimp added and a kids flatbread pizza. Thumbs up for all of it and our waiter was top notchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!MlealDined on 8/25/2014I highly recommend this place! Not only because of the perfect food, but also for the ambiance and the great service! Our waiter, Ryan, was very attentive. Certainly the friendliest service one can get!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014We celebrated our anniversary here. The food was superb, the service fantastic. They made it a truly memorable occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food, reasonable priceAlexltDined on 8/24/2014Service, is cool. We was seated at a table that was to high. When we told them the problem directie reseated. Good ambiance fantastic food!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrustratedFrustratedDined on 8/23/2014I have been to maggianos on numerous occasions and usually enjoy the experience. The food was good as was the service. However the only reason I went to eat at maggianos was due to the fact that I recieved a gift card from work, which totaled 50 dollars. My receipt was accurate however my card was charged in full, which is ridiculous. When I called I was told to call my bank, this is just a burden and ruined the entire experience. Now I have to go out of my way in order to fix a problem that I did not create.Special Features:
- Cold foodRobertDined on 8/23/2014We usually have good food here but this time the food arrived cold. Italian food is not very good served cold. In addition, the previous courses were not cleared and when the next ones arrived, there was not room on the table for the new ones. The server just stood there looking at waiting for us to clear the table. We had to take the dishes off and put them on our laps. What a night!Special Features:
- Wonderful.BrigDined on 8/23/2014Great night out. Mark, our server, was absolutely amazing!! Definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014waiter we had was fantastic, really went out of his way to make sure we felt appreciated. very good food and good time with family during our vacationSpecial Features:
- Great!KateyDined on 8/23/2014Wow! There is nothing negative about this restaurant! The food is plentiful and delicious! Drinks were amazing! Our server, Stephanie could not have made us feel more comfortable. We have lived here for 12 years and this is our first time...but we'll be back lots more in the future! We even had a great visit from the manager at the end of our meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had the best service!pleasedcustomer1Dined on 8/22/2014You have on your staff one of the best servers we've had in a long time. Corey was very knowledgable about the menu options and always kept my glass full. It is service like that makes for a great evening of dining. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuthenticOceankeeperDined on 8/22/2014We enjoyed our dining experience at maggianos. The staff was very welcoming, our waitress did an excellent job by providing us with what ever we needed. She also sent out the chef to discuss a minor food allergen and to offer possible dishes that would cater around our evening. All of the food was just amazingly delicious from the appetizers to the desert. Our favorite plate was the chicken spinach manicotti with a white cream sauce. I can assure you there are many other choices we did not get to try and we will be returning in the near future to explore the rest of the menu. This location offered a very nice Italian atmospher while being neat, clean, and organized.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingFloridaDined on 8/21/2014Visited here whilst on holiday in Orlando. It was a wonderful experience from the start, very friendly welcome had to wait 5 minutes to be seated luckily we had booked ahead as the line was an hour wait! The food was Amazing! We didn't have a starter as we had eaten here before and realised the portions were large. I had crab and shrimp Canelloni, omg absolutely gorgeous the rest of the family had chicken or pasta dishes all amazing followed by cocktails. We didn't manage to fit in a dessert as all too full. Would highly recommend this restaurant but be sure to book ahead.Special Features:
- DelishDelishDined on 8/21/2014It was our first time. We were very happy with the whole experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.