Maggiano's - Orlando
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 4072418650
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Saturday/Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Serving Our Dinner Menu
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Alan Zegarra
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 407-241-8660 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Orlando
Maggiano’s lets you take a step back in time and enjoy the nostalgic atmosphere reminiscent of the Golden Age of Little Italy…truly made-from-scratch food served family-style, red-checked tablecloths, family portraits, leather banquettes & richly polished mahogany wood provide a warm ambiance & welcome you to an atmosphere where you will enjoy a unique dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Maggiano's - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
405 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (256)good for groups (248)romantic (139)fit for foodies (119)kid-friendly (111)notable wine list (79)great for lunch (79)neighborhood gem (77)hot spot (62)great for brunch (29)late-night find (23)great for outdoor dining (22)vibrant bar scene (18)scenic view (10)Show More
- Outstanding...as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/28/2014The food and service at Maggiano's is always outstanding! Our favorite Italian restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mealGatorDinerDined on 9/27/2014This was our first visit to Maggiano's and we were not disappointed. The food was fantastic, the restaurant comfortable and interesting. I had the Chicken Marsala, which was a bit more savory than I expected, but still excellent. We also tried the lasagna, the Spaghetti with Meatball ( one giant meatball) and the alfredo. The real star was the Maggiano's Salad - the best tasting salad I have ever eaten. The desserts were great too. Our server was not rude, but was not overly friendly or helpful. I think she was having a bad day. The server at the next table seemed wonderful, so I think it was just luck of the draw rather than a widespread problem. I highly recommend this place!Special Features:
- One of the best dining experiencesOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/25/2014We know folks feel Maggiano's is a "chain" resto, but get over that concept. This dinner experience was one of the best on this vacation to Orlando. We had dined at the California Grill at the Contemporary and at Wave there too. Maggiano's was just downright better. The food was perfectly prepared. We had the veal piccata, the seafood linguini, the shrimp scampi and the spaghetti with meat sauce and meatball...all we extraordinary. Pasta al dente the way it should be. Corey, our very professional server was superb. Attentive, engaging with a wonderful personality. He is a gem, he is an example of service standards at their best. Bravo Corey, you helped make our night fantastic!Special Features:
- mimiDined on 9/25/2014The food served at the table was wonderful, as usual. We took an order of Eggplant Parmigiana home...the pasta was great, the eggplant appeared and tasted as though it had been ground and layered as opposed to slices and layers... much less appealing than in the past. I will not order it again if this is a permanent change in preparation. The bread, while warm and tasteful, was not up to past standards. Our group dines at this restaurant every three months (minimum). The food prep appears to have significantly changed since we were last there in June. Our waiter was about the best we have had anywhere. My wife has still not rec'd a reply as to her inquiry on the birthday coupons no longer being received . Very disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceJamesDined on 9/24/2014I have eaten at Maggiano's several times in Indianapolis and Orlando was better. The location was great with some shopping close by to burn some time before being seated. Service was excellent and the restaurant was very clean.Special Features:
- Rubber vealChuckDined on 9/24/2014My wife had veal Marsala and could not cut it! Like rubber and tasteless!Special Features:
- a very nice eveningfinedinerDined on 9/23/2014the entire staff were extremely friendly and welcoming! we wished we had a slightly more interested waitress but as usual, imo ,when there are only two diners it feels as if the waitstaff time is spent on larger parties that are more demanding. the food was very good, chicken francese was delicious, the chicken in the rigatoni d was overcooked with quite a few chewy bits. also the dessert crostada was yummy but we wished the waitress would have said how large it was as we would have just shared one instead of wasting half.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply Mag'icSiouxzieDined on 9/22/2014Delicious food, served in impeccable style in a friendly, large yet intimate restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LaBoyDined on 9/22/2014I just love it at Maggiano's. Every time we visit the Orlando area, we are sure to stop at this restaurant. Larry is our favorite waiter...he is personable and "right on the mark".....................I will never visit Orlando without visiting Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected SurpriseHard2PleaseDined on 9/22/2014We had never been here before and was looking for a nice Italian Restaruant for our anniversary. We were pleasantly surprised. We were going on a Monday and the place was packed! The abiance was quite nice, the dress attire ranged from business to casual. Prices were moderate and the food was exceptional, not only did they offer traditional recipes but also offered what they called the lighter take version allowing fewer calories without compromising the wonderful taste. We could not have experienced better customer service anywhere. Our waitress was exceptional and made the evening unforgettable. We have definitely found our new Favorite place to go. Reservations SuggestedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- favorite restaurantReggieDined on 9/21/2014The dinner and service were awesome as always. We ordered 2 slices of cheesecake to go. This didn't have much of a taste at all. The cheesecake wasn't very good. We always love your food but the dessert needs some work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely food!KmedukDined on 9/20/2014Great place with fantastic service. The food was delightful. Here on a two week holiday & visited this place twice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good wine, good Service.FredDined on 9/19/2014Third time here, always a good experience. We are in a party of four, for dinner. The location is very good at Pointe Orlando, the restaurant is very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayBashDined on 9/19/2014First of all I absolutely love Italian food, Maggiano's is great for celebrating special occasions with your family groups or just you and that special one alone. I went for my birthday with some friends and really enjoyed myself, the service could have been a little faster we had one small altercation however the manager came over right away and dealt with the issue. So we were pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great FoodMikeGDined on 9/18/2014Fresh Fresh Fresh. Always a great meal. I enjoyed my meal here just as much or even better as the Capitol Grille at half the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was ok this time, usually betterSweetMMDined on 9/17/2014I was surprised that my ziti noodles were very hard. My drink was really tasty. It was packed so it was very noisy for a school night. Our server was just ok and I had to look for him multiple times for drink refills, the check, etc.... which doesn't make me happy. The food is usually much better so I'll definitely return.Special Features:
- Great Find on International DrWesterlyBillDined on 9/16/2014Our servicer Jeff was wonderful! Great recommendations and the food was fabulous! Can't wait to return with family/friends. Thanks JeffSpecial Features:
- Great restaurantJuaniboyDined on 9/15/2014Had a great time with my wife and kids. Food and service is excellent. Bring your appetite because they serve you generous portions. I found the prices to be extremely fair.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- diningwith2friendsDined on 9/15/2014We have returned to this restaurant for a third time based on its impeccable service and quality of food. The staff were beyond pleasant and helpful which made the evening even more delightful. The eggplant parm was outstanding as well as the chicken francese. The other little touches made it a fun and rewarding experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceErikDined on 9/14/2014We were looking for an Italian restaurant nearby WDW. Googled and found this place. I was a bit sceptical at first because it is large restaurant. But we were seated promptly. Our server Katie if I remember correctly was very nice. The food was exceptional. I would highly recommand this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful for any occasionEyeluvuDined on 9/13/2014Great food, great service BUT the best cheese cake ever!Special Features:
- Home cooked ItalianChrisandKenPDined on 9/13/2014If you are looking for Italian food cooked to order this is the place for you. Nice large potions and service that is not lacking in any way, shap, or form.Special Features:
- I love this placeLuckyNVIPDined on 9/11/2014Every time we visit Orlando, Maggiano's is a must go. It is mandatory to book in advance if you dont want to wait.Special Features:
- Really enjoyed Maggiano's!Hpksl2Dined on 9/9/2014Several friends told us that we needed to try Maggiano's and we are glad we finally did. Because there is not a Maggiano's near where we live, this will be on our list of places to dine when we are traveling. Delicious food and great service!Special Features:
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014This place had never disappointed. Live their buy one take one home deal!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerPeggySueDined on 9/9/2014I chose Maggiano's for my birthday dinner. My and My husband's meals were tasty. My daughter's meal from the allergy free kitchen was really bland. Also, they left off the sauteed onions she asked for and they did not even make the side she asked for that she gets every time we go. We asked about it and the chef came back to the table and said it would take 15 minutes to make so he didn't make it. What?!! Why weren't they started when her dinner was started and brought out a little "late"? We were certainly going to be eating for the next 20 - 25 minutes. We asked that he please make them and he did. If we had made an unreasonable request I would have preferred that chef tell us at the time we asked, not just decide not to make it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing timeLR5064Dined on 9/7/2014This was an amazing experience for our anniversary. Christian took excellent care of us and really added to our celebration. The manager Matt Rando came to the table and made us feel very special. It was a wonderful night. Thanks to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Muito bom!RafaelbrasilienseDined on 9/6/2014Comemoramos nosso aniversário de casamento em grande estilo. Desde a reserva da mesa até o atendimento do Rian, nosso garçom, e o Chef Delfino que veio a nossa mesa e nos ajudou com o menu! A comida é maravilhosa e o atendimento impecável! Recomendo muito, masé bom reservar mesa.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as expectedReneDined on 9/6/2014We have been here before and had better experience. The restaurant is very crowded and noisy It is not possible to talk without raising your voice. Food is nog authentic Itailan and it almost looks like a fastfood in handling. You get your entree while you are eating your starter. To me it looks that they are happy that you have diner with then but please leave asap so they can sell your table againSpecial Features:
- Excellent Dining2Dine4Dined on 9/6/2014The staff was very friendly and make you feel special. The menu options were fantastic and the value for the $$ simply amazing. Food portions were large and very satisfying. Truly an enjoyable experience, can't wait to revisit.Special Features:
- Made it special!msandlsDined on 9/6/2014We came here for our anniversary because it is our favorite place to eat. I noted in the reservation what the special occasion was. When we were greeted by our server she immediately wished us a Happy Anniversary with out us saying a word. And the service was EXCELLENT! Of course our food was perfect as always. Then when we ordered dessert it came out with "Happy Anniversary" written in chocolate sauce and 2 glasses of champagne. Could not have asked for a better experience!Special Features:
- Great food, mediocre atmosphereCallie415Dined on 9/5/2014While the food tasted AMAZING & the service was excellent, I felt that the atmosphere was very loud. I was sitting 4 feet away from my boyfriend & I felt like I had to yell just to have a conversation with him. The website made it seem like it was a quiet & romantic kind of restaurant, but I felt that it was neither.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maggianosOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014Excellent restaurant. Servers are great. Max is wonderful if you happen to get him. Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingBignik04Dined on 9/2/2014Fantastic Service fantastic food great atmosphere, great Orlando restaurant...cant wait to return.Special Features:
- Wonderful experiencebtownersDined on 9/2/2014We were driving into Orlando for an event, and looked up places to eat on the phone, Maggiano's came up and peaked our interest. So we made an online reservation. We arrived and were immediatly seated and served. The wine, food, servive, everything was amazing. The atmosphere and service was amazing and allowed for my partner and I to have a wonderful and romantic time.Special Features:
- Italian delightbeachluverDined on 9/1/2014Maggiano's is a great place for Italian food! We always have a good meal at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014First time customer, my girl and I decided to come here since we always past by it. Place was beautiful and elegant. The service was on point and our server Casey was great. I would def recommend and will return.Special Features:
- GreatflengoDined on 8/31/2014Love this place! !!! We found it by accident 2 years ago and eat here every time we are in town. Love our favorite waitress Jo (who just happens to be from our hometown ) The entire staff is fabulous. Would recommend this place to everyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HariDined on 8/30/2014We go to Maggianno's frequently. We love the food. The portions are huge and the service is always great. The prices are also very reasonable.Special Features:
- Dr. Tom's go toDrTomDined on 8/29/2014OMG ... the service from the time you walk up to the Hostess to your walk out is amazing... everyone from the Managers to the Bus people are so friendly and professional. This was a treat and believe me as a man who has traveled the world over 20 times, worked in 54 countries and lived in 18 countries I know something about eating out and Maggiano's was awesome for me to take my new lady for our first date..... Thanks Maggiano's you did great ....... Dr. Tom WhiteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.