Maggiano's - Orlando
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 4072418650
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Saturday/Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Serving Our Dinner Menu
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Alan Zegarra
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 407-241-8660 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Orlando
Maggiano’s lets you take a step back in time and enjoy the nostalgic atmosphere reminiscent of the Golden Age of Little Italy…truly made-from-scratch food served family-style, red-checked tablecloths, family portraits, leather banquettes & richly polished mahogany wood provide a warm ambiance & welcome you to an atmosphere where you will enjoy a unique dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Orlando - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Maggiano's - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
455 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (298)good for groups (289)romantic (159)kid-friendly (133)fit for foodies (131)great for lunch (100)notable wine list (86)hot spot (73)neighborhood gem (66)great for brunch (41)great for outdoor dining (34)late-night find (27)vibrant bar scene (23)scenic view (14)Show More
- Wrap up DinnernewtograpevineDined on 8/27/2014This is an annual occasion for us to wrap up a summer of business events with a dinner at Maggiano's in Orlando. The service was excellent, the food was plentiful with a notable mention of the steamed mussels which were superb. The restaurant was very accommodating with providing us with 3 plates of the beef medallions one of each cooked rare, medium and well done. I would definitely recommend Maggiano's for both business colleagues and family events.Special Features:
- Great authentic Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Food was large portions and delicious. Everyone ordered something different - lasagna, shrimp scampi, fettuccini Alfredo with shrimp added and a kids flatbread pizza. Thumbs up for all of it and our waiter was top notchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!MlealDined on 8/25/2014I highly recommend this place! Not only because of the perfect food, but also for the ambiance and the great service! Our waiter, Ryan, was very attentive. Certainly the friendliest service one can get!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014We celebrated our anniversary here. The food was superb, the service fantastic. They made it a truly memorable occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food, reasonable priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Service, is cool. We was seated at a table that was to high. When we told them the problem directie reseated. Good ambiance fantastic food!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrustratedFrustratedDined on 8/23/2014I have been to maggianos on numerous occasions and usually enjoy the experience. The food was good as was the service. However the only reason I went to eat at maggianos was due to the fact that I recieved a gift card from work, which totaled 50 dollars. My receipt was accurate however my card was charged in full, which is ridiculous. When I called I was told to call my bank, this is just a burden and ruined the entire experience. Now I have to go out of my way in order to fix a problem that I did not create.Special Features:
- Cold foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014We usually have good food here but this time the food arrived cold. Italian food is not very good served cold. In addition, the previous courses were not cleared and when the next ones arrived, there was not room on the table for the new ones. The server just stood there looking at waiting for us to clear the table. We had to take the dishes off and put them on our laps. What a night!Special Features:
- Wonderful.BrigDined on 8/23/2014Great night out. Mark, our server, was absolutely amazing!! Definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014waiter we had was fantastic, really went out of his way to make sure we felt appreciated. very good food and good time with family during our vacationSpecial Features:
- Great!KateyDined on 8/23/2014Wow! There is nothing negative about this restaurant! The food is plentiful and delicious! Drinks were amazing! Our server, Stephanie could not have made us feel more comfortable. We have lived here for 12 years and this is our first time...but we'll be back lots more in the future! We even had a great visit from the manager at the end of our meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had the best service!pleasedcustomer1Dined on 8/22/2014You have on your staff one of the best servers we've had in a long time. Corey was very knowledgable about the menu options and always kept my glass full. It is service like that makes for a great evening of dining. Thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AuthenticOceankeeperDined on 8/22/2014We enjoyed our dining experience at maggianos. The staff was very welcoming, our waitress did an excellent job by providing us with what ever we needed. She also sent out the chef to discuss a minor food allergen and to offer possible dishes that would cater around our evening. All of the food was just amazingly delicious from the appetizers to the desert. Our favorite plate was the chicken spinach manicotti with a white cream sauce. I can assure you there are many other choices we did not get to try and we will be returning in the near future to explore the rest of the menu. This location offered a very nice Italian atmospher while being neat, clean, and organized.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/21/2014Visited here whilst on holiday in Orlando. It was a wonderful experience from the start, very friendly welcome had to wait 5 minutes to be seated luckily we had booked ahead as the line was an hour wait! The food was Amazing! We didn't have a starter as we had eaten here before and realised the portions were large. I had crab and shrimp Canelloni, omg absolutely gorgeous the rest of the family had chicken or pasta dishes all amazing followed by cocktails. We didn't manage to fit in a dessert as all too full. Would highly recommend this restaurant but be sure to book ahead.Special Features:
- DelishDelishDined on 8/21/2014It was our first time. We were very happy with the whole experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treatItalianFoodFanatic89Dined on 8/18/2014I don't get to come to Maggiano's often, but I'm never let down. Everything here is really top notch. The bread to start always tastes fresh and warm, and the olive oil to go with it is great. Every entrée I've ordered has been delicious -- well seasoned and flavorful. Not only great for small groups but affordable for large ones with their family size options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentTonyDined on 8/17/2014Went here to celebrate my wife's birthday and had a fairly large group of 12. Did the family style dining and it was fantastic. Plenty of really good food with more than enough for leftovers. The table was crowded with plates and such at times, but that's a minor complaint. Staff was excellent. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Typical Maggiano's - UnfortunatelywedineoutDined on 8/16/2014Common with this restaurant, seating is very tight. This visit, however, the tight space became particularly untenable. Our table along a major aisle was originally a square table set for 4. For our party of 8, it was reconfigured into a round table that caused two seats of our party to encroach into the aisle so it was not possible for a baby carriage nor a wheelchair to pass without our guests having to interrupt their meal to slide their chair under the table. Also, the constant flow of diners and staff bumping the chairs was an additional distraction. It was only after a table next to us was vacated could our table be moved out of the aisle, at the inconvenience to ALL of us, could we finish our meal in relative comfort. Beware!
- Great ServiceJWA3Dined on 8/15/2014Great service by a true professional. Chef coming out to speak to my wife about her food restrictions is something that should be everywhere. During his 2 minute visit we discovered something better for her and you are assured we will return.Special Features:
- HaveForkWillTravelDined on 8/15/2014The food, service, ambience, are unforgettable. A must see and taste experience while in Orlando. Good place to take the family (Adults), or a special someone. Would not recommend for young children. The restaurant is very nice to children, but the food or atmosphere is not geared toward young children.Special Features:
- AwesomeReeseDined on 8/15/2014Took my mom here and she said it is now her new favorite restaurant!!! Everything was amazing from the food to the service . Too bad they don't have a maggianos in BuffaloSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/14/2014Maggiano's doesn't disappoint. Always accommodating, family friendly atmosphere with great food and plenty of it.Special Features:
- Maggiano's OrlandoSkokboksDined on 8/14/2014A loud restaurant with wonderful food as always. The service was good and you can never go wrong having a night out here.
- GreatLtc1hairDined on 8/13/2014I've been to several Maggianos and this was not disappointing. We did feela little rushed since it was in a touristy part of Orlando, but dinner was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would dine againkarlymarly95Dined on 8/13/2014Brillant staff, Tasty food, Wheelchair accessible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!Coombes444Dined on 8/11/2014Excellent food, huge portions and a lovely waitress named Katie!! Prob the best Italian we have ever had!! The cheesecake was out of this world!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family DinnerFoodie2Dined on 8/11/2014I was visiting family in Orlando and wanted to take them out to dinner. They all suggested we go to Maggiano's. So, I looked up your website, liked what I saw, made a reservation online for ten. I figured it couldn't be this easy.... ( But it was)We arrived at the restaurant early and was promptly met by the hostess and seated. My first thought was, oh boy this table is a little tight it seemed to spill out into the aisle. The waiter immediately came over, introduced himself, proceeded to inform us of the specials. He was quite pleasant and eager to please the table. When our food came out we were impressed how large the servings were. Soon I forgot about the table being tight and we all had a wonderful family dinner with great food. MC~Special Features:
- Really great placescarlesDined on 8/9/2014This restaurant is really beautiful. The food is very good and as they are cooking fresh you can ask for any change in your choice meal if you are allergic or you don't like one ingredient. The negative point is the wine really very expensive. We are french and having such a good diner without wine at a descent price it's too bad (nothing under 38$, for a Zinfandel). By the way the wine menu don't show extraordinary wine that could explain this overprice. We had cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/9/2014Great food - a little pricey but good for a special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible PolicyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014They would not allow us to sit until our whole family was there. My 87 year old Grandma whom we we there for celebrating her birthday had to stand over 20 minutes. She is not in the best of health currently. I tried to talk to the gentlen that was setting people promising our other half of the party was on their way, but it did not matter. He said if one more person was there we could and explained he wouldn't want to be stiffed on a table for such a large party if we didn't all show up. Policy should be reconsidered on sitting large tables especially when RESERVED. All 8 people showed up.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2014Everyone enjoyed their meal. The chef spoke to us at length about our daughter's food allergy and he handle it extremely well and made suggestions. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group (work) programAuntsassyDined on 8/7/20147 diners -we loved the food and service. The family -style dining worked well for a mixed group of eaters,Special Features:
- Yum!JulpDined on 8/5/2014Food is plentiful. Awesome family style awesome sure to please anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too much good food !!!KimkimcoDined on 8/5/2014My daughter and I love maggianos. Their salad is fabulous and pastas are delicious. We always have a hard time narrowing down which 2 to share.. This is a great family spot.. But wear loose pants, it will allow you to eat more food.Special Features:
- Great serviceTheCritical1Dined on 8/5/2014The calimari appetizer was good, but not outstanding. The Rigatoni D (ordered with gluten free pasta) was very tasty. However, the eggplant Parmesan was more breading than eggplant and the red sauce was like tomato paste. When asked we politely mentioned the bready eggplant. They comped the dish without us asking or expecting. We also mentioned that it was our anniversary and they went all out. They brought us two small glasses of champagne and some delightful lemon cookies. After congratulating is, Marcus the shift supervisor explained they were working on the eggplant parm recipe. Our server, Brittany, was a gem. All in all a nice evening. Reasonable prices, especially given the location. Parking in the deck was also validated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Daughter's 24th Bday Celebration3sistersDined on 8/2/2014Our family celebrated my daughter's 24th birthday in Orlando, Florida and Maggiano's was the perfect place for dinner. Our waitress and host were fabulous! The wine, food, and desserts were fantastic! We will definitely return for another night out before we return back to our hometown in New Jersey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 44thjtp33Dined on 8/1/2014We went to Maggiano's for our anniversary. We recently moved from Nashville and wanted to see if the Orlando Maggiano's would be as good. We were not disappointed. The Maggiano salad was outstanding as usual and the eggplant parmegan was delicious. The lobster carbona wa salso good but the lobster pieces were a bit small. Tiramasu was excellent. The best part was the waiter, jason. He did a great job.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian Dining ExperienceTeriroseVIPDined on 8/1/2014We always love this place. The attention to detail is always top notch. The service is wonderful. The food is awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticgmanDined on 7/31/2014The food is fantastic and the restaurant is beautiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My Birthday DinnerMuskiesDined on 7/29/2014A friend had recommend this restaurant & I was very pleased with the food, service & staff was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make ReservationsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/29/2014The restaurant was packed when I arrived. I waited in line to speak with the greeter, gave him my name and he immediately proceeded to take me to my table. I did not like the table that was reserved because it was next to a large group and the greeter found me booth instead instantly. I sat down and my waitress came and introduced herself and poured a glass of water and proceeded to take my order. I informed her that I was wait on others to join my party and she said ok and she would check back in a few minutes. She checked back within one minute and brought dinner rolls. After the others joined me at the table, the waitress became busy and let my glass become empty The wait staff works as great team because her coworker picked up the slackSpecial Features: