Maggiano's - Oak Brook
240 Oakbrook Center
Oak Brook, IL 60523Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Oak Brook
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 6303680300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:15am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Rudy Diaz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include: • Plates • Eating & Serving Utensils • Napkins • Table Coverings • Parmesan Cheese & Bread • Cups & Ice (with Drink Order) Please call by 7:00pm for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included.
A word from Maggiano's - Oak Brook
Welcome to Maggiano's Oak Brook, located at 240 Oakbrook Center. Our restaurant is a quick trip from Morton Arboretum & McDonald's Hamburger University. Maggiano's 350 seat dining room is an ideal location for your lunch, dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. The seasonal outdoor patio seating has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Oak Brook - Best Restaurants in Oak Brook ›
Maggiano's - Oak Brook reviews from OpenTable diners
580 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (345)good for groups (333)great for lunch (231)fit for foodies (202)kid-friendly (154)romantic (131)neighborhood gem (107)great for brunch (82)great for outdoor dining (71)notable wine list (70)hot spot (69)late-night find (34)vibrant bar scene (24)scenic view (12)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Food and service was great , would recommend to all .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014My wife and I were clebrating our 42nd wedding anniversary and Maggiano's turned out to be the perfect place to celebrate. It was a great environment and the food was great also. Thank you for making it a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014I have been to Maggiano's in Oak Brook before and have always enjoyed the food and service. This evening was exceptional though, the staff was very accommodating and very friendly. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's Evening outSonnyDined on 9/19/2014Maggiano's Restaurant is an excellent place for an evening out for a fine meal. I have found all their meals delicious and they are very generous with the amount of food served. Their service and quality of food are excellent and cannot be beat.Special Features:
- All goodCosmo7VIPDined on 9/19/2014Nice to meet for a business lunch n easy to conduct meeting while eatingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen was slowFoodaholicDined on 9/15/2014Maggiano's has always been one of my go-to's for a special occasion, however on this particular night the kitchen staff took over 45 minutes to get food to the table and this, unfortunately led to a wait staff who "hid" because how many excuses can you make for the delay? When the food arrived the veal parmesan that 3 guests selected was lacking the most important ingredient, the parmesan cheese (only had cheese on 1/4 of the veal). The food was tasty, but for the price and the wait the whole night should have been amazing and this was not. It would have helped to be more informed and more attended to by the wait staff or management team (who were no where to be found). 6 people, 2 had 1 glass of wine, others soft drinks - total bill $200Special Features:
- Truly EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/15/2014The Hostess actually had our reservation always a plus. Our server Eric was terrific he had a good feel for when we needed anything or to be left at our leisure. Our selections were brought out fresh at the right temp, and they were delicious. Even the new Light menu items were tastier than we had hoped for. Overall a really great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- second time in a row badrpbaspDined on 9/14/20149/14 was a very special birthday for my wife got a resv. on line 6:15 9/14 first waited to 6:45 set up very special birthday on line also when I got there I reminded the hostess she said we see it was noted had dinner waitress was poor very slow to take care of our table her name was Christy we waited long for our food never came back to fill water and bring bread she never came to the table for birthday wishes was very disappointed it took forever to get take out doggy bag containers and when I ask for bill and ask what is taking so long she said I only have 2 hand and I am one person that was very rude it messed up a happy day then I talked to Patrick mgrs. he was very sorry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian FoodFlamingoVIPDined on 9/14/2014We went here to celebrate 2 birthdays. The experience was positive once we got into the restaurant. (Parking at Oakbrook Mall is a pain, even at 5 pm on a Sunday. Very limited handicap parking is available, but that is all the doing of the mall. Valet parking is available at a cost, but seems silly -it's a mall.) Once we were inside, the restaurant experience was truly excellent. We tried both the regular and new lighter items - no real discernible difference. Both were very, very tasty! Portions were good size, so we had leftovers to take home. To celebrate the birthdays, we received some very tasty lemon cookies with candles - a nice surprise. Service was also very excellent! Overall, worth putting up with the parking pain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014While we have dined at this Maggiano's location a number of times and have always enjoyed our experience, our server the last two times was "ok." It is difficult to put a finger on it but she was distant and not terribly cordial; almost too business like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well, you askedAWJablonVIPDined on 9/14/2014Made an Open Table reservation a month in advance-14 people, Sunday afternoon. Half our group arrived 10 minutes early. We were told the previous groups paid their bill & they were waiting for the guests to leave to get our table ready. Didn't get seated til 2:20p+ and, by that time, the rest of our party arrived and we're stuck congregating by the host stand. I couldn't understand why they didn't plan our arrival a little better. Either way, the food was good and service always outstanding. All good.Special Features:
- New menu optionsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014I've been to this restaurant in the past several times and it is always consistently good. They now have new lighter menu options, which are options with less calories/fat for some of their popular dishes. The lighter chicken piccata and lighter ziti had the same delicious flavor and portions as the original menu items. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2eatDined on 9/14/2014Not our first visit. It was as great as we expected it to be. My only complaint was that we usually get a candle with our dessert if it is one do our birthdays. I did mention it was my daughters birthday but no candle. We ordered a dessert and I don't mind paying for it but it would of been nice if the waiter had beaut a candle on it. Sounds petty but it would of been a nice surprise for my daughter. I mentioned it in the reservations -- not to the waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFoodDtagonDined on 9/13/2014It was busy but the waitress was attentive to our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, server and foodDinerDined on 9/13/2014I made reservation on open table for me and my boyfriend and put on notes to seat us at a booth and mentioned it was his birthday, without me saying anything , they did exactly as I requested even brought out birthday dessert with a candle, he was surprised. Our server was attentive and friendly. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little offOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014The food tasted great as usual, however our entrees were served too close to the appetizer we were still eating.
- busy - not quite up to parjonlyncpaVIPDined on 9/13/2014Normally a great place but they seemed to be too busy. food took longer than usual and dry. We sent back some and received a better dish. Still would go again. It just wasn't our/their day.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Having Lunchmom2jeditwinsDined on 9/13/2014Took my teens for a Saturday afternoon lunch at the mall. Because we had reservations, we were seated right away. New Lighter Fare was offered and the lighter version of the chicken marsala was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the New Lighter Fare MenuLMMElmhurstDined on 9/12/2014The new lighter fare menu introduced recently by Maggiano's does not sacrifice taste for calories. Two of our party ordered "lighter fare" offerings and were very pleased with the taste and the portion size.Special Features:
- Pass on Lighter Take dishesGinaDined on 9/12/2014We are regular diners at Maggiano's and typically enjoy our nights out there, but this last visit was disappointing. First, we were seated 15 min after our reservation. No biggie, but the service was so slow. We were there for 2.5 hours from start to finish - it took about 45 minutes to get each course (appetizer, entree, dessert). I ordered a lighter take dish which was just awful; "Lighter Take Fettuccini Alfredo" = egg noodles in milk with Tyson precooked chicken strips on top. To top it off, we ordered the brownie & ice cream for dessert (make-a-wish donation), and the ice cream had balsamic vinegar on it! Apparently there was a mix-up in the kitchen (though, we did have a good laugh about that). It'll be a while before we return.Special Features:
- HhhzDined on 9/12/2014The food was very good as usual and it's nice to take a free dinner home for later on that particular section of the menu. This spinach salad was excellent. I had mentioned that it was a birthday clelebration when I made the reservation. I was a little disappointed that nothing special happened for that special occasion. Usually restaurants will give you a free dessert for the birthday guest.Special Features:
- Great New Healthier MenuMelodyVIPDined on 9/12/2014I was pleasantly surprised by the "re-do" of many favorite dishes into low-cal/lower fat, healthier dishes. The portion sizes were good also. I left full. Service was good. They met my husband's dietary needs.Special Features:
- Maggiano's - Oak Brook, ILJudyDined on 9/12/2014Great spot for meeting friends. Good lunch menu. We especially appreciated the server allowing us to sit and visit; she didn't rush us. We hadn't seen each other for a long time, and we appreciated that the server wasn't trying to move us out. There were 4 in our party; we each had a different menu item, and everyone was satisfied with their entrée. The salmon sandwich and the sautéed shrimp were especially good. Maggiano's Oak Brook is a great meeting spot as it is centrally located in the Chicago Area. Our party consisted of Oak Lawn, Hickory Hills, Bloomingdale, and Evanston residents. It was an easy drive for each of us. I would highly recommend Maggiano's to any one interested in a great lunch, in a convenient location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The New Lighter Take MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/11/2014In my opinion, with the New Lighter Take Menu: 45% of the calories may have been taken out, and 45% of the flavor was also taken out. We were graciously compensated. Next visit - just the classics, please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian foodPaulDined on 9/9/2014I have been to maggionos twice in the past two weeks and the food has been great both times. The new lighter calorie items have been delicious and I don't feel so bad for eating the whole plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal!eyedoc4uDined on 9/9/2014Had a bountiful lunch. We happened to reserve for lunch the day Maggiano's rolled out their new 'lighter' menu items. The chef actually broght our meal out to us, and then returned with another new menu offering for us to try 'on the house'. And, of course we got to take one of their 'regular' pasta offerings home with us. Glass of wine, good food, good service and a great friend make for a fun and fabulous lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch bunchLindyDined on 9/8/2014My two friends and I try to go out at least once a month for lunch. This month we picked Maggiano's. Charles our waiter was very kind and courteous. We were assigned the booth that we wanted. The food was excellent. We were even brought a sample of their lighter menu as a treat. I ordered a "classic" and it was a twofer. That took care of my husband's dinner. We ordered dessert and it tasted great. A great time was had by all. They didn't even mind that we had a mini baby shower and presents were everywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedLocalDined on 9/7/2014We went to this restaurant before and had never been so disappointed like this time. The salad was watery and just awful. None of us could eat much of it. They forgot my drink and brought the wrong salad. The pasta looked like something you would get in a school cafeteria, again, watery! The meatball was big and dry without much of a taste or any taste. The only part was not as disappointing was the desert. But it was way too much sugar. We didn't finish that either. So, all in all, it was not a good dinner experience. We probably will not go back since there are so many choices at Oak Brook and surrounding areas.Special Features:
- Don't go if Banquet going on.EnjoyItalianDined on 9/7/2014Service was terrible, food took 2 hours to get to us. Some had to be sent back to the kitchen. Some of the things that were ordered we didn't get. Just a terrible experience. They blamed it all on the Banquet going on. We have had some really great service and no problems, but this time was a disaster.....
- As Usual, GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 9/6/2014Food is great at this restaurant.....and plentiful. Reasonably Priced. Always a good time with friends.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014Our waitress fellicia was fantastic.. food was delish ... and place was packed.. reservations are alot easier.. thanks..Special Features:
- Never disappoints!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014I've never been disappointed by dinner at Maggiano's!Special Features:
- midniteDined on 9/6/2014food great -alone with staff -managers- even the cook said hello.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014The waitress was not good at all, never re-filled by coke. Only came to the table once to ask how things were. Had a reservation & when we got there they put us next to the door. People kept running in & out which made it very cold, not only us but the food as well. There were plenty of booths along the wall open, not sure why we got this particular table. The parking there is absolutely ridiculous. Took 10 minutes just to walk to the restaurant from the car. Too congested there! I ordered chicken picata, & the portion was so small, I was still hungry when I left. You need to hire more friendly waitresses & waiters with personalities and give bigger portions of food, especially for the prices you charge. Will never go back.
- Girls catch upWinogirlDined on 9/5/2014Solid night at Maggianos. Food was very good, we especially loved the chopped salad and the "take one home" offer although I was sorry I didn't try a chicken dish. My dessert was a profiterole and it was excellent. Wine a bit pricey but a decent selection. Service was excellent as always.Special Features:
- EVERYTHING is AMAZING!jr101202Dined on 9/5/2014Food is AMAZING ... service is GREAT ... and I will definitely be making it back at least once a month! Love this place.Special Features:
- Maggiano's on the RunReluctantReviewerDined on 9/4/2014It's no surprise to anyone who has dined at Maggiano's that the food is delicious and the service excellent. The little twist for us this time was that we were running late and had theater tickets for after dinner. We told the hostess that we were in a time bind. She said she'd tell our waiter and we shouldn't worry. So we were able to order quickly, the food arrived in a timely manner and we were given our check promptly. We really appreciated this. Our only regret was that we couldn't spend more time enjoying our food.Special Features:
- Late night Holiday mealCosmo7VIPDined on 9/1/2014Great meal late on a Labor day Monday! Food was great as usual!Special Features:
- Dinner @ Maggiano'smaggiegirlDined on 9/1/2014Was surprised at all the changes at Oak Brook Mall. Dinner at Maggiano's always good and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/1/2014I was disappointed that although in my reservation I requested a quiet table, I was shown to a table right on the aisle and would be at a very busy location. This is not the first time this request has been ignored. Very unhappy since I was entertaing out of town family and had to ask for table at a different location.Special Features: