Maggiano's - Oak Brook
240 Oakbrook Center
Oak Brook, IL 60523Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Oak Brook
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (630) 368-0300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:15am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Rudy Diaz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include: • Plates • Eating & Serving Utensils • Napkins • Table Coverings • Parmesan Cheese & Bread • Cups & Ice (with Drink Order) Please call by 7:00pm for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included.
A word from Maggiano's - Oak Brook
Welcome to Maggiano's Oak Brook, located at 240 Oakbrook Center. Our restaurant is a quick trip from Morton Arboretum & McDonald's Hamburger University. Maggiano's 350 seat dining room is an ideal location for your lunch, dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. The seasonal outdoor patio seating has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Oak Brook - Best Restaurants in Oak Brook ›
Maggiano's - Oak Brook reviews from OpenTable diners
513 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (324)special occasion (286)great for lunch (213)fit for foodies (193)kid-friendly (124)romantic (114)neighborhood gem (101)notable wine list (70)hot spot (69)great for brunch (52)late-night find (45)vibrant bar scene (26)great for outdoor dining (23)scenic view (7)Show More
- Dinner at MaggianosOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/25/2014Food and service always top notch!!!!!! Will always go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining at Maggiano'sShandraDined on 11/23/2014The food at Maggiano's Oak Brook is absolutely delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm & InvitingYummyDined on 11/22/2014I went out for my birthday and the service and food were impeccable. Our server, Andrea, was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. From the moment we sat down, she was attentive. The room was crowded but wasn't extremely loud. I ordered a pomegranate martini, which was one of the best I've ever had. We had sausage and peppers and spinach and artichoke dip. The sausage was so good we wished we would have ordered 2 as the appetizers. We had Taylor Street Baked Ziti, Salmon Oscar and Linguine Di Mare and everything was excellent. I would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingBevyDined on 11/22/2014I am gluten free, the chef came out and talked to me about what they could prepare GF. I ordered the chicken parm, it was not good, I was served 3 flat thin pieces of chicken breast with slices Of cheese over each chicken breast surrounded by sauce. I was so disappointed in this offering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichardVIPDined on 11/22/2014Reliably good and reasonably priced but not a unique or special place. Often very crowded and parking is available but not necessarily close during prime times. They have valet parking available, but not free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014I made a reservation and still had to wait for 15 minutes. Our waiter was slow and took forever to come back to our table. I didn't like the service of this Maggianos but the food was good.Special Features:
- New light fettuccini not good.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/21/2014First dish was barely warm. 2nd dish not much food, dried out chicken and over cooked fat noodles. Waitress with no people skills whatsoever. Felt like we were an inconvenienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IllinoisVIPDined on 11/21/2014We informed our server that we were on our "one hour" lunch. Our order was taken immediately, we enjoyed the "bread!!!" and our meal. Yes, we made it back to work on time! Thank youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014awesome our server Holly was great triple her pay! 39.95 meal deal is fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014Excellent food, great for a date night. Moderate prices but a lot of value for the expense.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food exceptional serviceMaryJDined on 11/15/2014We were dining with my brother who I hadn't seen in a few years. The noise level made talking easy. The server was very attentive yet she immediately recognized that we were in no hurry to get through our meal. The food was outstanding and getting a separate entree to take home made this a reasonable choice. It was a very pleasant dining experience with outstanding service. I would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/15/2014Had a wonderful lunch with two friends on Saturday! Food was very good, atmosphere was great, service very good. A perfect afternoon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice dinnerMarilDined on 11/14/2014We dined at the restaurant before attending a play at Drury Lane. There was lots of good food, a comfortable atmosphere and an efficient, but pleasant server. Overall a nice experience. We have already recommended this restaurant to a few relatives.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All goodCosmo7VIPDined on 11/14/2014Awesome menu that pleases every type of palet... Great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JanYummyDined on 11/12/2014The best place for Italian food. Always something differs for the specials too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrated our engagement here!ThoughtProcessVIPDined on 11/11/2014My fiancé and I recently got engaged, and we decided to have our "parents-meet-the-parents" dinner at Maggiano's in Oak Brook. It's in a great location, and the ambiance and price point are perfect for a "sport coat with no tie" evening--great for a special occasion but not too formal. We had a wonderful time, and we're so glad that we chose Maggiano's for this milestone.Special Features:
- Dining Experience Was FineArizonaVIPDined on 11/11/2014We celebrated my daughter's 7th birthday at Maggiano's Oak Brook. The service was fine, the food was fine - everything was fine. However, Maggiano's seems to be more like Carraba's and Olive Garden now. The food wasn't as fresh tasting as I remember. The wait staff was rehearsed with a jargon-filled speech trying to up-sell you on an entree option. The wine list was not impressive. Maggiano's seems to be losing some of its authentic features it once had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pab123Dined on 11/8/2014Food is fabulous! Portions are large enough to share and reasonably priced!Special Features:
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/8/2014Food was very well prepared. Knowledgeable waiter on specials. Short time to wait for order to be servedSpecial Features:
- It all turned out okOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2014It was extremely busy. We waited a long time even with a reservation. But, it all turned out ok. The service was outstanding.Special Features:
- What's the point of a reservation?jillybeanDined on 11/8/2014I had a 5:45 reservation at Maggiano's Oakbrook. We arrived on time and were told it would be just a 5 - 10 minute wait. Turned out to be a 45 minute wait - ridiculous! What is the point of making a reservation if they can't honor it. Their excuse was they had several tables done eating but just sitting and not moving. If you take reservations then you should plan for that and keep a certain number of tables free to honor the reservations. When we were finally seated we had to wait another 15 minutes before getting our drinks and bread. I will NEVER eat at this Maggiano's location again because the service was horrendous.
- cusoonDined on 11/8/2014Requested on line reservations for 2 with a choice of booth. Maggiano's staff appeared to make every effort to honor my request, even though the place was very crowded at the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a good experienceJaninElmhurstVIPDined on 11/8/2014We go here often and expect it to be busy but good food and somewhat on time. This was a Saturday at 5pm. We had reservation for 5 but we weren't seated until 5:35. Bread and appetizers were pretty quick but waited another half hour for dinner after that and when we got finally -it was cold. Everyone on restaurant seemed as frustrated as us. Very disappointed.
- Perfect Pasta and MoreBobbyeVIPDined on 11/8/2014Maggiano's was up to its usual high standard and our waitress was excellent. We consider it the Food Capital of Oak Brook known, of course, for the wonderful pasta plates, but it's much more. The meat and fish offerings are a cut above and you can't ever go home hungry. If you have room, the desserts are awesome. Reservations especially at night are a must. Parking is available but competitive, a short walk may be necessary or choose Valet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service, meh...BdinesVIPDined on 11/8/2014Maggiano's is a mainstay where great food and great service is expected. It's when service is an afterthought that diners such as my spouse, friends and I start wondering if it's worth the extra dough to dine here. That's kind of what happened this time. For a before tip $54 lunch for 2, we expect drink and water refills without asking, and when not receiving when asking, that's just plain lax service where you have to wonder if you would be better off saving 36 bucks and dining at Noodles and Company.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent CuisineBobbyeVIPDined on 11/5/2014Our luncheon was delightful, Maggiano's is very good about substituting sides that come with your entree and all meals are prepared as you order. Our server was conscientious and thorough and drink refills arrived without having to ask for them. Parking is often a challenge, however Valet is an option or you walk a block or two as there are ample parking areas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Once AgainLtFrankDined on 11/4/2014Took the wife out for a peaceful mid-week dinner. Once again Maggiano's did not disappoint. Excellent service, food, and atmosphere. Definitely worth going back for lunch and or dinner.Special Features:
- good timedeenurseDined on 11/3/2014good food, good service, good time. Always one of our favorite spots when in Chicago.Special Features:
- All GoodCosmo7VIPDined on 11/3/2014AM a regular At Maggianos And always enjoy a great meal with excellent Service at a reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service worseningSaturdaynightVIPDined on 11/2/2014Apparently Maggiano's doesn't read their reviews, as others have complained about service too. I don't like waiting over 15 minutes when we come on time for a reservation. There isn't enough support for the servers -- busboys only set tables. They don't clear plates or fill water glasses, which they used to do in the past. They don't wrap leftovers, which most people have, so the server disappears for 5 minutes to do that as well. I had asked for more sauce, which I did get (after a wait, even though I requested it when I ordered), and then she didn't put the sauce in with my leftovers! The dry pasta leftovers weren't what I was anticipating for my lunch the next day :-(. The food is good, and a good value, or we wouldn't come back.
- manager even better than the foodnursenjmDined on 11/2/2014food outstanding as always. Tried one of the 'lighter dishes', full of flavor - no one would miss the fewer calories! The manager on duty was everywhere. He heard me asking about a beer, poured a taste before the bartender could turn to get it. Saw him talking to staff, giving them directions and encouraging them, not ordering them around. He stopped by tables, was interested in our satisfaction, not just asking because he 'had to'. We asked our waitress to buy two wine glasses. He came to the table to explain the 'M' was a sticker and not engraved, said it was durable, but wanted us to know what it was. He didn't have to do that. He was such a professional, caring mngr. (no relative, never saw him before in my life - by the way)Special Features:
- Get your money's worth!BonnerJoyDined on 11/2/2014I was pleasantly surprised by my visit to Maggiano's and will recommend it to everyone. I walked away feeling totally satisfied with the extraordinary service from our waitress who helped us make our selections and by the menu selections. The food was excellent and I found it absolutely delightful that we could buy one meal and take another one home. I was also pleased with the light menu that was offered. The portions were large. The staff was efficient and you felt as though everyone worked in sync. We were celebrating my daughter's 14th birthday and we had a really enjoyable time. Our waitress laughed along with us and she was so pleasant. I can't wait to visit this restaurant again and left feeling I got my money's worth!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014We had a reservation and still had to wait for a table. It was crowded and the service was slow. The food was very good!!Special Features:
- nothing specialOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Reservation was delayed. Kitchen was slow. Food was just ok. Too many other good Italian restaurants to try, so wont be back.
- Girls night outOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/31/2014Had dinner with my friends from high school (30+years ago), we only manage to get together once or twice a year and we tend to talk a lot:) The food was wonderful, and our waitress, and the rest of the staff were just terrific. They were attentive, but gave us all the time we wanted to gab, which was very much appreciated. I highly recommend Maggiano's.Special Features:
- Excellent CuisineBobbyeVIPDined on 10/30/2014The current special of Butternut Squash Ravioli is excellent with a beautiful presentation. We have never been disappointed in a meal there and Thursday was no exception. Our waitress was pleasant, accommodating and knowledgeable. The regular Menu is extensive and varied. The Chef will accommodate anyone with food allergies or requests for changes (sides, vegetable etc.) You always feel welcome at Maggiano's--highly recommended and a favorite in our family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Continues To Not DisappointPumpinDined on 10/28/2014I enjoy visiting this location, the food is consistently excellent, the service was top-notch. The balsamic salmon recommendation was spot-on! I will be back!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2014Food was delicious. Bartender made good drinks. Waitress very attentive and friendly.Special Features:
- Amazingslamminsammy1Dined on 10/28/2014The food, service and price was amazing. We went family style for 4 of us, and never ate so much in our lives. Great place to be with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a BirthdayMikieDined on 10/27/2014The atmosphere is always welcoming and the servers attentive. The food is excellent and tastes home made.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.