Maggiano's - Oak Brook
240 Oakbrook Center
Oak Brook, IL 60523Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Oak Brook
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 6303680300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:15am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Rudy Diaz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include: • Plates • Eating & Serving Utensils • Napkins • Table Coverings • Parmesan Cheese & Bread • Cups & Ice (with Drink Order) Please call by 7:00pm for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included.
A word from Maggiano's - Oak Brook
Welcome to Maggiano's Oak Brook, located at 240 Oakbrook Center. Our restaurant is a quick trip from Morton Arboretum & McDonald's Hamburger University. Maggiano's 350 seat dining room is an ideal location for your lunch, dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. The seasonal outdoor patio seating has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Oak Brook - Best Restaurants in Oak Brook ›
Maggiano's - Oak Brook reviews from OpenTable diners
575 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (347)good for groups (340)great for lunch (228)fit for foodies (206)kid-friendly (152)romantic (134)neighborhood gem (111)hot spot (77)great for brunch (75)notable wine list (72)great for outdoor dining (59)late-night find (38)vibrant bar scene (22)scenic view (11)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014I have been to various locations, but like the Oak Brook location the best.Special Features:
- Slow Servicemeg1313Dined on 9/28/2014We had a reservation for 5:30pm. We were not seated until 5:50pm. Our initial drinks, bread and appetizers came out quickly but then our food order was very slow.
- Family Style PaysOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/28/2014We had a pleasant experience at Maggiano's. We decided on the family style meal. It was a great variety and we took home enough for another few days of meals! Great deal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All goodCosmo7VIPDined on 9/28/2014Linguine del Mare..... Great bowl of pasta and fruits of the sea! Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good valueFoodieInTraningVIPDined on 9/27/2014Had a birthday dinner this weekend. They were running a little behind for the reservations, but not too bad. Maggiano's has added a lighter option on several of their pasta dishes with a "no worries" guarantee. I opted to try their lower Fettuccine alfredo, but it unfortunately lacked the body of the regular fettuccine, but he noodles were wonderful! Now, if you could only pair the regular sauce with those noodles, it would be wonderful! The lighter version also had asparagus and grilled chicken - both were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014The restaurant had a nice feel that made the food taste even better. Had a nice time out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellently!RSMMKMDined on 9/27/2014Excellent food & service. All 4 in our party tried something off of their new light eaters menu and they were all very delicious.Special Features:
- Great nightPASTORBDined on 9/26/2014My wife and I were celebrating 20 years of marriage and the night was topped with great dinner and the server Scott was excellent.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014food excellent as always however the waiter was less than desirableSpecial Features:
- kjdiningfriendsDined on 9/26/2014Group of 5 ladies went there to celebrate a birthday. Service and food were outstanding. Good value. It was a Friday evening and quite, but never felt rushed to leave. Sat out side for at least an hour just talking following our dinner outside. We all enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Light Healthy MenuMelodyVIPDined on 9/26/2014This is the second time I've returned in a couple weeks to dine on the new "Lighter" menu, that's lower in fat & calories. I love it! I tried a different entree this time and it was just as good as the 1st one I tried. I love the portion sizes also. The waitress was attentive and prepared the food the way I asked. I will return here again.Special Features:
- Consistently GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/24/2014Had a verygood experience here-once again! Our table was ready on time; we were quickly greeted by our server and drinks were delivered in a timely manner. The server was extremely knowledgable about the menu-including the new lighter choice items. Although the restaurant was crowded there was no pressure to eat and move on quickly. Definitely will return againSpecial Features:
- Celebration!WolverineVIPDined on 9/23/2014Maggianos is the place to go for special occasions because they accommodate large parties and cater to your every need. Nice wine list with generous pours, a very reasonably priced menu. Their two for one deal lets you take the party home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SassyDined on 9/23/2014Good Italian food and being Italian that is a double compliment!! A night with good friends, great service and good food & drink...Need I say more??Special Features:
- FelineFoodieDined on 9/22/2014Everything was great from the Cran-Appletini to the Brownie dessert! Great service and Great food. We had a wonderful celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All gooCosmo7VIPDined on 9/21/2014Great food........perfect for a Sunday afternoon meal after ChurchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VitoDined on 9/20/2014Food and service was great , would recommend to all .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary CelebrationcelebrateDined on 9/20/2014My wife and I were clebrating our 42nd wedding anniversary and Maggiano's turned out to be the perfect place to celebrate. It was a great environment and the food was great also. Thank you for making it a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano'sMaggianosDined on 9/19/2014I have been to Maggiano's in Oak Brook before and have always enjoyed the food and service. This evening was exceptional though, the staff was very accommodating and very friendly. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's Evening outSonnyDined on 9/19/2014Maggiano's Restaurant is an excellent place for an evening out for a fine meal. I have found all their meals delicious and they are very generous with the amount of food served. Their service and quality of food are excellent and cannot be beat.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerAnniversaryDined on 9/19/2014My husband and I were here to celebrate our four year wedding anniversary and everyone was fantastic. I have a gluten allergy and the chef came out to talk to me and helped me determine what I wanted to eat. I food was excellent and the chef even gave us a complimentary dish of their light menu to try. Our only complaint was that my dish to take home was under cooked so I could not eat the noodles. The sauce and meat was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All goodCosmo7VIPDined on 9/19/2014Nice to meet for a business lunch n easy to conduct meeting while eatingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's on ThursdayLuv2eatDined on 9/18/2014Although reservations were made, we did not get seated until 25 minutes after the reserved time. Food, as always, was great, but the service was slow. No reflection on our server...she was very nice and did the best she could. I believe they did not have enough servers for the crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen was slowFoodaholicDined on 9/15/2014Maggiano's has always been one of my go-to's for a special occasion, however on this particular night the kitchen staff took over 45 minutes to get food to the table and this, unfortunately led to a wait staff who "hid" because how many excuses can you make for the delay? When the food arrived the veal parmesan that 3 guests selected was lacking the most important ingredient, the parmesan cheese (only had cheese on 1/4 of the veal). The food was tasty, but for the price and the wait the whole night should have been amazing and this was not. It would have helped to be more informed and more attended to by the wait staff or management team (who were no where to be found). 6 people, 2 had 1 glass of wine, others soft drinks - total bill $200Special Features:
- Truly EnjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/15/2014The Hostess actually had our reservation always a plus. Our server Eric was terrific he had a good feel for when we needed anything or to be left at our leisure. Our selections were brought out fresh at the right temp, and they were delicious. Even the new Light menu items were tastier than we had hoped for. Overall a really great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- second time in a row badrpbaspDined on 9/14/20149/14 was a very special birthday for my wife got a resv. on line 6:15 9/14 first waited to 6:45 set up very special birthday on line also when I got there I reminded the hostess she said we see it was noted had dinner waitress was poor very slow to take care of our table her name was Christy we waited long for our food never came back to fill water and bring bread she never came to the table for birthday wishes was very disappointed it took forever to get take out doggy bag containers and when I ask for bill and ask what is taking so long she said I only have 2 hand and I am one person that was very rude it messed up a happy day then I talked to Patrick mgrs. he was very sorry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian FoodFlamingoVIPDined on 9/14/2014We went here to celebrate 2 birthdays. The experience was positive once we got into the restaurant. (Parking at Oakbrook Mall is a pain, even at 5 pm on a Sunday. Very limited handicap parking is available, but that is all the doing of the mall. Valet parking is available at a cost, but seems silly -it's a mall.) Once we were inside, the restaurant experience was truly excellent. We tried both the regular and new lighter items - no real discernible difference. Both were very, very tasty! Portions were good size, so we had leftovers to take home. To celebrate the birthdays, we received some very tasty lemon cookies with candles - a nice surprise. Service was also very excellent! Overall, worth putting up with the parking pain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014While we have dined at this Maggiano's location a number of times and have always enjoyed our experience, our server the last two times was "ok." It is difficult to put a finger on it but she was distant and not terribly cordial; almost too business like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well, you askedAWJablonVIPDined on 9/14/2014Made an Open Table reservation a month in advance-14 people, Sunday afternoon. Half our group arrived 10 minutes early. We were told the previous groups paid their bill & they were waiting for the guests to leave to get our table ready. Didn't get seated til 2:20p+ and, by that time, the rest of our party arrived and we're stuck congregating by the host stand. I couldn't understand why they didn't plan our arrival a little better. Either way, the food was good and service always outstanding. All good.Special Features:
- New menu optionsFoodloverDined on 9/14/2014I've been to this restaurant in the past several times and it is always consistently good. They now have new lighter menu options, which are options with less calories/fat for some of their popular dishes. The lighter chicken piccata and lighter ziti had the same delicious flavor and portions as the original menu items. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2eatDined on 9/14/2014Not our first visit. It was as great as we expected it to be. My only complaint was that we usually get a candle with our dessert if it is one do our birthdays. I did mention it was my daughters birthday but no candle. We ordered a dessert and I don't mind paying for it but it would of been nice if the waiter had beaut a candle on it. Sounds petty but it would of been a nice surprise for my daughter. I mentioned it in the reservations -- not to the waiter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceFoodDtagonDined on 9/13/2014It was busy but the waitress was attentive to our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, server and foodDinerDined on 9/13/2014I made reservation on open table for me and my boyfriend and put on notes to seat us at a booth and mentioned it was his birthday, without me saying anything , they did exactly as I requested even brought out birthday dessert with a candle, he was surprised. Our server was attentive and friendly. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little offOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014The food tasted great as usual, however our entrees were served too close to the appetizer we were still eating.
- busy - not quite up to parjonlyncpaVIPDined on 9/13/2014Normally a great place but they seemed to be too busy. food took longer than usual and dry. We sent back some and received a better dish. Still would go again. It just wasn't our/their day.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Having Lunchmom2jeditwinsDined on 9/13/2014Took my teens for a Saturday afternoon lunch at the mall. Because we had reservations, we were seated right away. New Lighter Fare was offered and the lighter version of the chicken marsala was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the New Lighter Fare MenuLMMElmhurstDined on 9/12/2014The new lighter fare menu introduced recently by Maggiano's does not sacrifice taste for calories. Two of our party ordered "lighter fare" offerings and were very pleased with the taste and the portion size.Special Features:
- Pass on Lighter Take dishesGinaDined on 9/12/2014We are regular diners at Maggiano's and typically enjoy our nights out there, but this last visit was disappointing. First, we were seated 15 min after our reservation. No biggie, but the service was so slow. We were there for 2.5 hours from start to finish - it took about 45 minutes to get each course (appetizer, entree, dessert). I ordered a lighter take dish which was just awful; "Lighter Take Fettuccini Alfredo" = egg noodles in milk with Tyson precooked chicken strips on top. To top it off, we ordered the brownie & ice cream for dessert (make-a-wish donation), and the ice cream had balsamic vinegar on it! Apparently there was a mix-up in the kitchen (though, we did have a good laugh about that). It'll be a while before we return.Special Features:
- HhhzDined on 9/12/2014The food was very good as usual and it's nice to take a free dinner home for later on that particular section of the menu. This spinach salad was excellent. I had mentioned that it was a birthday clelebration when I made the reservation. I was a little disappointed that nothing special happened for that special occasion. Usually restaurants will give you a free dessert for the birthday guest.Special Features:
- Great New Healthier MenuMelodyVIPDined on 9/12/2014I was pleasantly surprised by the "re-do" of many favorite dishes into low-cal/lower fat, healthier dishes. The portion sizes were good also. I left full. Service was good. They met my husband's dietary needs.Special Features: