Maggiano's - Oak Brook
240 Oakbrook Center
Oak Brook, IL 60523Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Oak Brook
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 6303680300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:15am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Rudy Diaz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy brings the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include: • Plates • Eating & Serving Utensils • Napkins • Table Coverings • Parmesan Cheese & Bread • Cups & Ice (with Drink Order) Please call by 7:00pm for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included.
A word from Maggiano's - Oak Brook
Welcome to Maggiano's Oak Brook, located at 240 Oakbrook Center. Our restaurant is a quick trip from Morton Arboretum & McDonald's Hamburger University. Maggiano's 350 seat dining room is an ideal location for your lunch, dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. The seasonal outdoor patio seating has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Oak Brook - Best Restaurants in Oak Brook ›
Maggiano's - Oak Brook reviews from OpenTable diners
529 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (320)special occasion (302)great for lunch (215)fit for foodies (196)kid-friendly (133)romantic (114)neighborhood gem (110)hot spot (74)great for brunch (64)notable wine list (64)great for outdoor dining (40)late-night find (37)vibrant bar scene (18)scenic view (8)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/28/2014Food was delicious. Bartender made good drinks. Waitress very attentive and friendly.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014The food, service and price was amazing. We went family style for 4 of us, and never ate so much in our lives. Great place to be with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/26/2014Dinner was very good. Service was good, and the portions were more than generous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodDineOftenDined on 10/26/2014Though I have been to many of the locations of Maggiano's, Oak Brook is still the best of them. I usually go family style classic and have never been let down. The calamari is so fresh and the clams with linguini is incredible. Very light sauce with just enough kick. Also, the lasagna, chicken parmesan, and spinach chicken manicotti finished off the meal. I took the desserts home and enjoyed later.Special Features:
- Very romantic atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014My hubby & I had a wonderful Day Date here. Food was Awesome. The service was great and we really enjoyed the atmosphere. I've already recommended it to friends. My husband really enjoyed the lasagna and we were very pleased at the prices. Thank you for making dates still affordable for people with families.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great bet; very satisfying4foodwilltravelDined on 10/25/2014Maggiano's is always a sure bet when it comes to good, savory and satisfying comfort Italian food. The place is big, loud and there is movement all around, but that makes it what it is, a great place with very attentive people. Food was very good, rather large portions (as it should be) and everything seemed fresh and consistent. Winner all the way.Special Features:
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014We had a great time at Maggiano's. The food was excellent and so was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiamondDined on 10/24/2014We certainly enjoyed another fine meal. Our daughter had not been there for. Long time and was so pleased with her meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not greatpsb81Dined on 10/23/2014Have always liked the place, but this time not so much. The special fall appetizer (pear, proschutto and gorgonzolla bruschetta) was amazingly good. My finances dish was great. I ordered the fall special butternut squash ravioli and it was ok at best. The sauce was essentially a flavor less water. The picture on the posters in the bar of the dish looked great and had tons of stuff on top of the raviloi. The real thing had a few sparse slivers of sun dried tomatoes and the water sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice family dinnerMidwestMomma724Dined on 10/23/2014I appreciate that the staff is attentive, friendly, and accommodates special food preparation requests.Special Features:
- Fantastic ExperiencelesapDined on 10/22/2014I went for an early dinner with a friend that I have not seen in 15 years. We were able to sit at the table and have our wine/salad/dinner brought out slowly so that we had time to catch up. We were not rushed at all and never felt rushed by the waitress. We were there from 5:30 to 8:45 without ever feeling that they wanted us to leave. I made my reservation on open table and the minute we walked in we were seated. Maggiano's now has a 'lighter fare' menu and the Shrimp Diablo was amazing! They definitely did NOT cut on quality and taste - 400 calories and well worth it! Great overall experience.Special Features:
- maggianosDellieDined on 10/20/2014Reliable, comfortable, able to sit for hours with friends for late lunch.Special Features:
- Always GoodCosmo7VIPDined on 10/19/2014Just a great place to look forward to with the family after church on Sundays, or for a birthday. Try the Linguine de Mare...awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- date nightdatenightDined on 10/18/2014Great for a date night. The service is excellent. The fall squash ravioli was delicious and the pumpkin tiramisu is our new favorite dessert. We will continue to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classic CosmochucksterVIPDined on 10/18/2014I ordered a classic cosmo at the bar before dinner and it was one of the worst drinks my wife ever had. However, she changed her drink to a wine while seated and the entire experience while seated at the table was excellent!!Special Features:
- Tim VanderhydenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I really enjoy dining at Maggiano's-Oak Brook. I did have problem with my reservation. I had a 6:15 reservation and had to ask be seated at 7:05 and I was seated in about 10 minutes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014The atmosphere, the food, great location, parking was a little congested, but found a parking space in front of the restaurant. Staff was very professional, would recommend this restaurant to my friends.Special Features:
- great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Had reservations for 515 on a saturday night..had our seat by 520...food and service was excellent. I believe our server was eric, he was very efficient..would def go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014Waited 10 minutes after arriving on time for a reservation at 5:15 PM on a Saturday. Service and food were very good. Will be returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An enjoyable Bierthday CelebrationGFSWSDined on 10/18/2014We were at the restaurant for a Birthday Celebration. The food and serve were excellent. We will be going back for other celebrations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREATHankster42Dined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed the food and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!DiningDeniseDined on 10/18/2014We had a party of 6 meeting for lunch on a Saturday. It was easy to make a reservation online. The restaurant called me to confirm the day before. The table was ready on time. The service was great and not overbearing. Our server, Loretta, was wonderful. Our group was having a serious discussion. She would come quietly to the table and speak to us individually to see if we needed anything and leave. The other wait staff filled our glasses and moved around in a way that didn't disturb us. The food was hot, fresh, and delicious. The portions were very generous and there was no "sticker shock" when looking at the cost! This is a great place to go for a delicious lunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Fabulous food And wonderful servers all rolled into one. Zucchini is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DepaulDined on 10/17/2014I've been there many times before This time service was sub parSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent CuisineBobbyeVIPDined on 10/17/2014New items have been added to the Menu with the change of seasons. There are also several new "lighter" versions of some of the most popular dishes on the menu. You can never go wrong with a meal at Maggiano's. Our server was a delightful young woman who went out of her way to make our dinner a special occasion. We look forward to our next meal there and know we won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as always!!!!!!!MMMRDined on 10/16/2014One of our favorite spots to eat. Great food, service, and location for us. Would recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- fantastic choiceNateDined on 10/14/2014The restaurant is always great! Food is great and service usually good also. This night was fantastic! Food was best ever, hot and fantastic! We have been coming for years also. It was my birthday, so it was a special occasion. Service was fantastic also! Very nice evening.!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pedro Is A Great ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014Wife and I are frequent diners. Maggiano's Oak Brook is our favorite place for a nice meal out together. Pedro (server working 10/14/14) was the best server ever. Really attentive, informative, polite. He made our special occasion (anniversary) a little more special. As usual, food, atmosphere, wine, etc. was great. It was a rainy night so there was no wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JackieDined on 10/14/2014Service and food was excellent. My son enjoyed his birthday dinner to the fullest .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All well doneCosmo7VIPDined on 10/14/2014Service, food prep, food temp, and phenomenal taste ... All well doneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- all goodCosmo7VIPDined on 10/12/2014Jose was exceptional. Entertaining, professional, and most expedientSpecial Features:
- Very niceJustyiDined on 10/12/2014All was great everybody enjoyed the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another return visitMrsJVIPDined on 10/12/2014Husband and I order Marco's Meal for $39.95 most of the time we dine here. You get a lot of food for the price - at least 2 meals. Good food + good price = another visit to Maggiano's.Special Features:
- happy customersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014service was great, food was delicious and atmosphere was awesome! The ONLY issue my wife and I had was wait time. We had reservations for 8:15pm and didn't get seated till 8:35 or later. Other than that everything was great! We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was AmazingMissyDined on 10/11/2014We celebrated our anniversary and they made it very special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great food and great pricesMela526VIPDined on 10/11/2014Maggianos will never disappoint. The food is wonderful and it is a great place to dine. the atmosphere is friendly and comforting. Menu has alot to choose from. The lite menu is a great addition. The fettuchini Alfredo was wonderful!!!!!Special Features:
- Probably should try againRepeat2DineDined on 10/11/2014Had to wait on a reservation, I guess that's a good sign they are busy. Service was good. Food arrived cold and had to be sent back immediately for reheat. The Lite Menue included a take home additional serving? Strange. Lots of food, reasonable prices. In this day of obesity it's a little disturbing to have so much put in front of you, so we only each ate 1/2. I'd like to see lower prices and less food. As a retired couple it hurts the budget to spend $100 for a meal. As much as we spend a week on groceries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE Maggiano's!!ScottAmyDined on 10/11/2014We always love dining at Maggiano's and this experience did not disappoint. Our waiter was wonderful and the food as always was fantastic. Only negative was the take home order of Fettacine Alfredo... it was so salty we were unable to eat it. Did not alter our opinion of Maggiano's at all though!! We are from out of town and always make a point to eat there whenever in the area!Special Features:
- Dinnerdiner10Dined on 10/10/2014We went for a birthday dinner. We were seated right on time which was great, but our food took forever to come out. My dad's plate was a little cold, but everyone else's were fine. The waitress brought out a mini dessert platter for my birthday which was really nice of her. It was on the house which was nice and all the desserts were fantastic.Special Features:
- Good MemoriesAwesomeTimeDined on 10/10/2014This place has always maintained a high level of sophistication....when I came here over 10 years ago the food is just as good today as it was then!Special Features: