Maggiano's - Northpark
205 NorthPark Center
Dallas, TX 75225Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Northpark
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 2143600707
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: David Duron
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 214-360-9061 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Special Events: Please Note: All reservations of 10+ must be confirmed 12 hours prior to your reservations time.
We are unable to split checks for parties of 10+.
All reservations are for the main dining room only.
All reservations can only be honored for the reserved party size. Asking for a reservation larger in the special requests section will not honored.
A word from Maggiano's - Northpark
Welcome to Maggiano's Northpark. We are located in the Northpark Center Mall off of I-75 & Northwest Highway. Our location is convenient to the John F. Kennedy Museum, the Dallas Museum of Art & Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas. Maggiano's 325 seat dining room is right next to Neiman Marcus, Dillard's & Nordstrom. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including the Sunday night dinner & dancing with an 8-piece band & the Dallas Stars Q & A luncheon. Look for exciting future events including a six course wine dinner. Recent celebrity visitors include LeAnn Rhimes, Roger Staubach & Pete Rose. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Northpark - Best Restaurants in Park Cities ›
Maggiano's - Northpark reviews from OpenTable diners
225 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (152)good for groups (132)great for lunch (84)romantic (70)kid-friendly (64)fit for foodies (53)great for brunch (47)neighborhood gem (44)notable wine list (29)great for outdoor dining (21)hot spot (19)late-night find (16)scenic view (7)vibrant bar scene (3)Show More
- Consistently ExcellentLocaladyDined on 8/22/2014We dine at Maggianos often, and have always loved our dining experiences. Consistency brings us back--excellent service and delicious food and drinks. We hosted our daughter's college graduation party at the Northpark location and they could not have been more helpful and accommodating. We also dine at Maggiano's in other cities--the last one Denver--and again, consistently excellent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/21/2014The food was tasty, the waiter couldn't have been any better or more friendly, and the servings were more than generous, even with food to go.Special Features:
- ExcellentTitaDined on 8/16/2014I absolutely love restaurant! Fine dining & elegant. Since its in the mall you don't feel obligated to dress all fancy. Service is always 100% and food it to die for. Highly recommend!!! Excellent for Groups.Special Features:
- YuckJudyDined on 8/15/2014Food & service were lousy. Overpriced. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnjjnjjkkjjhbgghnjj. Enough characters yet? Crgddfhjjhgnjjmkkm
- Gluten free friendlyAlexfam08Dined on 8/15/2014This was a great dining experience. I put my gluten intolerance on my reservation and our waiter was very well versed in all our options and even conversed with the chef for a special order!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great dining experienceMarieDined on 8/14/2014Party of 6 with 2 birthdays. Food was delicious with excellent service. Waiter anticipated our every need, yet was not hovering. The take home is a great idea! Who doesn't want to relive the Maggiano's Northpark experience again? Birthdays were celebrated nicely with lovely desserts and candles. We always comment how we love coming here. It is always a most pleasant time. Thank you for the birthday coupon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good ExperienceTallGuyNDalDined on 8/11/2014Love this restaurant. Food is always fresh and hard to believe its part of a chain. New recipes and specials are always a pleasant surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/10/2014I always order their chopped salad. This is my favorite salad anywhere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large food selectionthegeneralDined on 8/9/2014There is a large selection of food and I have never been disappointed in quality.Special Features:
- Will come AgainCassie24Dined on 8/2/2014I came to Maggiano's on the advice of a relative and love like to return whenever possible. My experiences have always been outstanding.Special Features:
- Great Birthday DinnerbeccadavidDined on 8/2/2014Steven was our waiter on Saturday night and he did such a wonderful job and took such great care of my husband and i for his birthday dinner. Can not wait to come back soon. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine. Not spectacular, but fine.CasualDinerVIPDined on 8/2/2014Dined with my husband and two daughters. Hubby had a veal dish, the girls and I all had classic pastas. There was plenty of food, and it was of reasonable quality. Not the best italian food I've had, nowhere near the worst either. The girls and I also got pasta dishes to take home, which takes some of the sting out of the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sad to SayHungryHenDined on 7/31/2014After not visiting Maggiano's in 10 years, I have been twice in 2 months. Two months ago, my mother, two daughters (4&7) and I had dinner here after a long day of shopping. We had a wonderful waiter who took the load off by charming the girls and essentially ordering perfectly from wine to main for my mother and I who had "tired head". When my in-laws wanted to go two days ago, I happily booked a party of 8. We had the world's most terrible waiter. We were not only invisible, but had missing orders, the check that would never come and a series of dirty looks. I would now (sadly) review the location as "not dependable". The food is fine, but not worth the bad service; there are too many other restaurants happy to welcome your table.Special Features:
- Always DeliversDavidDined on 7/31/2014Food and service never disappoint. Great place for a quiet, romantic dinner for two, or a boisterous family dinner for 10. Great banquet rooms as well that are elegant, warm and cozy.Special Features:
- Delicious!GardenSpriteDined on 7/31/2014My dish was excellent, well prepared, great tasting, and beautiful to behold. The service was beyond expectations, comparing with 5 star restuarants. I will visit this Maggiano's again and seek out others in my travels.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lately service is not so goodPseudoSaraVIPDined on 7/29/2014I've been eating here for years. The service used to be phenomenal. Lately, not so much.Special Features:
- Allergy FriendlyallergymomDined on 7/27/2014I have three kids with nut and peanut allergies. I made a reservation online and noted my kids allergies. When the hostess called to confirm my reservation she mentioned that my waiter would be informed of my kids allergies. I have been told this by other restaurants and always end up frustrated because I have to dig for information on what my kids eat. When our waiter Josh greeted us in asked who had allergies and went into what my kids should avoid. He was informed and comforting. I was so happy to finally be at a restaurant that handle my kids situation in a serious and respectful way. We will be back at Maggiano's in the future and will recommend this restaurant to all our friends. We had a party of 11 & they were great with usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dinner Ever!DieHardCubFanDined on 7/26/2014Enjoyed one of the best meals ever at Maggiano's! A hour & a half wait for a table was cut to under 30 minutes with our reservation through Open Table! Wonderful atmosphere, exquisite food (chicken park with meat sauce was the BEST I've ever eaten!), and service was exceptional! Made for the perfect evening! Once inside, it's really hard to believe that Maggiano's is located in a mall. Reminds you of a place you would find in Little Italy in New York City!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seating was horribleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014They sat us next to a server station in a section with too many tables crammed together. I kept getting asked "excuse me" every 5 mins because there was no room for anyone to get around. It was rather annoying.
- Great servicedebitcDined on 7/25/2014Our waiter was very attentive. We had refills when needed and lots of information was shared about the entrees and desserts.Special Features:
- Surprise BirthdayCapTa1nDined on 7/22/2014It was very painstaking to plan a surprise birthday for my wife during Ramadan, and at a more than casual restaraunt at that. Maggiano's really helped make it special by ensuring the requests I made were done at their times and done properly. Would definitely recommend for special occassions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2014 birthday dinner2014birthdaydinnerDined on 7/22/2014It was a very nice, quiet dinner on Tuesday night. My husband had just gotten teeth pulled the day before, so anything hard or crunchy..hurts. Our waiter was nice and let him sub out the salad for soup on the Marco meal for 2. That made my evening much more pleasant. Then we went to see a free screening of the new Fluffy Movie. Wonderful evening. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HemaDined on 7/19/2014We reserve table to sit everybody together for birthday but waiters she don't want to joine the table she was in hurry to get orders as we got seated so the other waiters join the table and force us to make family order. Later she got order but serve us main cource first and app later even thou food was goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always outstandingHawaiianTexanDined on 7/19/2014Great place to meet friends. Food and service are always outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Value and FoodJeffDined on 7/19/2014The food here is the best Italian food in town! It is a great value with the buy one and take one home. It is a ton of food!Special Features:
- jmilbjDined on 7/19/2014Always dependable with good food and service - In winter, their pumpkin cheesecake is the best! Way better than other family-friendly Italian places like Romano's Macaroni Grill or Olive Garden.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014I had to wait 25 minutes to be seated, even though I had a reservation booked four days in advance!
- Wonderful!lowecomotivecDined on 7/14/2014Booked lunch for a group flying in to Love Dallas for an interview with people I had never met from out of town. ALL WAS AMAZING! PS... GOT THE JOB!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fort Worth LocationMcDonaldsDined on 7/13/2014This was our second visit to this Maggiano's and we loved it. We really, really, really need one in Fort Worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVERtouchofvenusDined on 7/9/2014I had my birthday party at Maggiano's on July 9th. My food was delicious, great service and they treated me like a Queen! Love that place!Special Features:
- Maggiano's Italian RestaurantRiotrainerDined on 7/8/2014First time to this location and I found the food to be excellent and plentiful. The service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good ExperienceTallGuyNDalDined on 7/6/2014North Park Maggiano's is always a great experience. Good food and service. Great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday spotTrekkieSteveDined on 7/6/2014I took my friend there for her birthday. It was better than I could have hopedSpecial Features:
- GmanVIPDined on 7/6/2014Our server, who had waited our table previously, was excellent.I would recommend this to a friend.
- New2DallasDined on 7/5/2014This was the first time for our party of 5. We had the family-style dinner and everyone loved everything. My sister and brother-in-law were so impressed they found one located near them in Charlotte, NC. They plan to visit with friends when they return home.Special Features:
- Enjoyable place ti dineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014Visited Maggiano's - Northpark on July 4th with my family. We tried the Family Style meal for 4. Everything we had was great. Appetizers, main courses and deserts all tasted great. We enjoyed the food, atmosphere, and the wait staff was great. We look forward to visiting Maggiano's again in the near future. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys good Italian food.Special Features:
- Great service great foodWillbeback12Dined on 6/28/2014Have been here a few times before and I have never been disappointed. Service was attentive and friendly. Food was great and it's always good when you get the second pasta to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to celebrate !KuddosDined on 6/27/2014Our made reservations online, that was definantley a plus to get a reservation on a Friday. It was my husbands first time their. Or waiter Zack was awesome, he made sure that we had everything that we needed, he was awesome ! My husband is still talking about the great food and atomospere. He is already planning a return trip.Special Features:
- Great DiningMaryDined on 6/25/2014We always enjoy dining at Maggiano's - our favorite Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodLuv2dineoutDined on 6/25/2014I like going there!! They serve too much sometimes!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.