Maggiano's - Northpark
205 NorthPark Center
Dallas, TX 75225Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Northpark
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 2143600707
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: David Duron
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 214-360-9061 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Special Events: Please Note: All reservations of 10+ must be confirmed 12 hours prior to your reservations time.
We are unable to split checks for parties of 10+.
All reservations are for the main dining room only.
All reservations can only be honored for the reserved party size. Asking for a reservation larger in the special requests section will not honored.
A word from Maggiano's - Northpark
Welcome to Maggiano's Northpark. We are located in the Northpark Center Mall off of I-75 & Northwest Highway. Our location is convenient to the John F. Kennedy Museum, the Dallas Museum of Art & Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas. Maggiano's 325 seat dining room is right next to Neiman Marcus, Dillard's & Nordstrom. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events including the Sunday night dinner & dancing with an 8-piece band & the Dallas Stars Q & A luncheon. Look for exciting future events including a six course wine dinner. Recent celebrity visitors include LeAnn Rhimes, Roger Staubach & Pete Rose. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Northpark - Best Restaurants in Park Cities ›
Maggiano's - Northpark reviews from OpenTable diners
181 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (116)good for groups (105)great for lunch (71)romantic (60)kid-friendly (53)fit for foodies (42)neighborhood gem (40)great for brunch (29)notable wine list (24)great for outdoor dining (16)hot spot (12)late-night find (10)scenic view (4)vibrant bar scene (4)Show More
- Great Birthday Lunch!KentDined on 10/14/2014It's hard to believe thiis is a chain resturant with the inviting decor, wonderful service and fantastic food. We celebrated my wife's birthday lunch with the lighter side Chicken Parmesan and Linguine di Mare and could not have been better. Both dishes were so full of flavor and satisfying. We really enjoyed the great service that made the lunch such a special occasion. This will be on our "must return list".Special Features:
- Great for familiestessaDined on 10/12/2014Great portions and take home meals as well. Upscale dining at reasonable prices. Great menu and selections of food, desserts, wines. Friendly and professional waiters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great deal, great nightluvMaggianosDined on 10/11/2014We got your special and were amazed by the bargain and great taste. Our only negative of the evening was the table next to us letting their children wander here, there, and everywhere (even breaking some glasses). Your staff handled it beautifully, and we were all thankful when the family left.Special Features:
- Very good lunch!MikeyGDined on 10/11/2014Four longtime friends met for lunch on Saturday. Had a reservation and were seated immediately. We all had lunch salads and they we're very good. Waiter did not rush us and we sat and visited about an hour after we finished eating. After we paid our check, he kept coming by and refilling our water glasses.Special Features:
- A little off the mark that nightOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/5/2014Our family loves the generous take-home portions. However, our Sunday night visit included eggplant parmesan and pasta ziti that were both too salty. Our recommendation: Stick with the seafood dishes and especially the crabcake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HOCO spotGirlsDined on 10/4/2014Sent my kids here for their hoco dates. They loved itSpecial Features:
- Steph40Dined on 10/3/2014Pete was fabulous we only want Pete an he deserves a raiseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lasagna never tasted to good!chozieaterVIPDined on 10/3/2014While i love all Italian food and have tried most things on the menu i tend to often, like most of you, go back to some of my favorites. Lasagna is one of the things they do consistently well. It is always meaty, moist, lots of cheese and enough pasts to make you know it is lasagna. Oh and it comes with one to go home with you too!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/28/2014It has been a long time since I last visited this location. We went there this past Sunday for lunch. The restaurant wasn't crowded as I expected. With that said, I was not impressed with the hostess AT ALL. She didn't seem friendly. There was no greeting when people walked in. There were lots of empty tables, yet she seemed to have a hard time placing the customers. It just seem chaotic when it shouldn't have been with people standing around waiting...that certainly didn't give a very good impression! Once we finally got seated, the rest of the lunch was fine. Our waiter did a good job. The food was great and reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerMimiDined on 9/24/2014We went to celebrate my 6 year old grand daughter's birthday. I have been several times but this was a first for my grandchildren and boyfriend. Everyone loved it and were very excited trying dishes they had never had before. The only complaint they had was that it was a little cool in the dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Lighter Take itemsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014Loved the new "lighter take " had the chicken Marsala - very tasty and still too much to finish - took half home for laterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeSaintJamesDined on 9/14/2014The only thing we did not like was the over crowded main dining room the tables are so close together you really feel like your eating in a mess hall. Great service / good food/ the tables put you about a foot apart.Special Features:
- celebration_dinner4oureventDined on 9/14/2014Reservation received, table ready and service was great! The menu selection is nice and the food was good. Maggiano's is gluten-free friendly and the server was knowledgeable about the options and ingredients. Definitely worth the trip. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marco's Meal is GreatSweetDDined on 9/14/2014I love being able to buy one meal and have one to take home. It comes with salads or an appetizer and dessert and is very affordable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PoochVIPDined on 9/13/2014Maggianos is always consistent. The best Calamari in Dallas. Dedra our server was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodfoodmaniacDined on 9/12/2014Our experience was wonderful. The service was great, and the food was delicious. My husband loved his meatballs. He even had leftovers which my son ate and thought they were delicious. I would highly recommend this dining establishment to everyone!Special Features:
- Great food, service, & atmospherefpgieziDined on 9/10/2014We celebrated our engagement here and our server was very helpful and patient. At the end he even brought us a small dessert with a candle. We love Maggianos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service!!TheJohnsonsDined on 9/8/2014My husband and I went for dinner to celebrate my birthday and an anniversary. Our waiter was fantastic and went above and beyond to make me feel celebrated. He even made me a special candle for my cheesecake! We did the take home option and chose some of their new lighter options and were not disappointed in the least! Definitely going back to enjoy again in the future! Don't forget to sign up for their birthday email...$10 off your meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/4/2014Dropped in for lunch while shopping. I was very surprised by how nice it is. I expected a typical mall restaurant, mediocre food. We were impressed with the ambiance, service and food. Did not feel rushed at all. Food portions are generous and they will even hold your to go box for you while you are shopping.Special Features:
- Good ItalianDallasRDDined on 8/31/2014Enjoyed the crusty bread w/Olive oil, Italian Salad, and Ravioli w/Marinara sauce. Good classic Italian fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food at a Great PriceDisappointedVIPDined on 8/30/2014The food is fantastic! The service is outstanding and we love the fact that you can select the menu option that offers an additional entre to take home for the price of one dinner. It's like buying two meals for the price of one. Love it!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014The only thing that was good here was the bread. They brought out a chicken parm and it was awful, their pizza was awful, overall dining experience was awful. Never will go back.
- Always ShinesMK0791Dined on 8/28/2014We came to Maggiano's this time to treat family visiting from out of town. After a very poor dining experience elsewhere the night before, we were hoping that Maggiano's consistency would come through for us. As usual the food was stellar, and the service was on point. My lobster carbonara was decadent and flavorful, with generous pieces of lobster. And my mother was truly impressed with the linguine di mare. It was the second time we sat at Jeremy's table, and he was quick to remember us and our favorite app. He was very polite, friendly, and efficient. We look forward to many more enjoyable meals at Maggiano's. What works is that this isn't nouveau cuisine, but hearty, rustic, Italian comfort food that is elevated and sophisticated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday SurpriseluvedthatpieDined on 8/28/2014When I made our reservation, I told the restaurant that it would be my 74th birthday. For the summer they offered a scrumptious looking strawberry pie, but they were going to discontinue it on Aug. 27, the day before our reservation. I asked that they make an exception and have the pie for me on Aug. 28, instead of cake. I really didn't expect they could do it. When dessert time rolled around, our wonderful waiter brought me an individual size strawberry pie, garnished with whipped cream and mint, and a lit birthday candle! It was a great surprise and helped to make my day. I'll remember it always, for the extra consideration they did not have to show, but so thoughtfully did. Thanks. Beverly Joyce, RealtorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentLocaladyDined on 8/22/2014We dine at Maggianos often, and have always loved our dining experiences. Consistency brings us back--excellent service and delicious food and drinks. We hosted our daughter's college graduation party at the Northpark location and they could not have been more helpful and accommodating. We also dine at Maggiano's in other cities--the last one Denver--and again, consistently excellent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb service and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/21/2014The food was tasty, the waiter couldn't have been any better or more friendly, and the servings were more than generous, even with food to go.Special Features:
- ExcellentTitaDined on 8/16/2014I absolutely love restaurant! Fine dining & elegant. Since its in the mall you don't feel obligated to dress all fancy. Service is always 100% and food it to die for. Highly recommend!!! Excellent for Groups.Special Features:
- YuckJudyDined on 8/15/2014Food & service were lousy. Overpriced. Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnjjnjjkkjjhbgghnjj. Enough characters yet? Crgddfhjjhgnjjmkkm
- Gluten free friendlyAlexfam08Dined on 8/15/2014This was a great dining experience. I put my gluten intolerance on my reservation and our waiter was very well versed in all our options and even conversed with the chef for a special order!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great dining experienceMarieDined on 8/14/2014Party of 6 with 2 birthdays. Food was delicious with excellent service. Waiter anticipated our every need, yet was not hovering. The take home is a great idea! Who doesn't want to relive the Maggiano's Northpark experience again? Birthdays were celebrated nicely with lovely desserts and candles. We always comment how we love coming here. It is always a most pleasant time. Thank you for the birthday coupon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good ExperienceTallGuyNDalDined on 8/11/2014Love this restaurant. Food is always fresh and hard to believe its part of a chain. New recipes and specials are always a pleasant surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/10/2014I always order their chopped salad. This is my favorite salad anywhere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large food selectionthegeneralDined on 8/9/2014There is a large selection of food and I have never been disappointed in quality.Special Features:
- Will come AgainCassie24Dined on 8/2/2014I came to Maggiano's on the advice of a relative and love like to return whenever possible. My experiences have always been outstanding.Special Features:
- Great Birthday DinnerbeccadavidDined on 8/2/2014Steven was our waiter on Saturday night and he did such a wonderful job and took such great care of my husband and i for his birthday dinner. Can not wait to come back soon. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine. Not spectacular, but fine.CasualDinerVIPDined on 8/2/2014Dined with my husband and two daughters. Hubby had a veal dish, the girls and I all had classic pastas. There was plenty of food, and it was of reasonable quality. Not the best italian food I've had, nowhere near the worst either. The girls and I also got pasta dishes to take home, which takes some of the sting out of the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sad to SayHungryHenDined on 7/31/2014After not visiting Maggiano's in 10 years, I have been twice in 2 months. Two months ago, my mother, two daughters (4&7) and I had dinner here after a long day of shopping. We had a wonderful waiter who took the load off by charming the girls and essentially ordering perfectly from wine to main for my mother and I who had "tired head". When my in-laws wanted to go two days ago, I happily booked a party of 8. We had the world's most terrible waiter. We were not only invisible, but had missing orders, the check that would never come and a series of dirty looks. I would now (sadly) review the location as "not dependable". The food is fine, but not worth the bad service; there are too many other restaurants happy to welcome your table.Special Features:
- Always DeliversDavidDined on 7/31/2014Food and service never disappoint. Great place for a quiet, romantic dinner for two, or a boisterous family dinner for 10. Great banquet rooms as well that are elegant, warm and cozy.Special Features:
- Delicious!GardenSpriteDined on 7/31/2014My dish was excellent, well prepared, great tasting, and beautiful to behold. The service was beyond expectations, comparing with 5 star restuarants. I will visit this Maggiano's again and seek out others in my travels.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lately service is not so goodPseudoSaraVIPDined on 7/29/2014I've been eating here for years. The service used to be phenomenal. Lately, not so much.Special Features: