Maggiano's - Nashville
3106 West End Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Nashville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (615) 514-0270
- Hours of Operation:
Mon-Thu: 11:00 AM-10:00 PM
Fri: 11:00 AM-11:00 PM
Sat: 11:30 AM-11:00 PM
Sun: 11:30 AM-09:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Gary Rauls
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 615-514-0275 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Nashville
Welcome to Maggiano's Nashville. We are located on West End Avenue, just off I-440. Our location is convenient to Downtown, The West End, Vanderbilt University, the Green Hills Mall, and Hillsboro Shopping Districts.Continued
Reservations are always accepted and recommended for parties of any size. We look forward to hosting your next business event, family gathering or dinner for two.
Reservations are always accepted and recommended for parties of any size. We look forward to hosting your next business event, family gathering or dinner for two.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Nashville - Best Restaurants in West End ›
Maggiano's - Nashville reviews from OpenTable diners
394 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (288)good for groups (223)romantic (199)fit for foodies (129)neighborhood gem (105)great for lunch (88)kid-friendly (75)notable wine list (72)hot spot (62)great for brunch (35)late-night find (32)scenic view (32)vibrant bar scene (29)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Hurried service,free food doesn't add 2 experienceTravelbearVIPDined on 11/19/2014We were rushed from the time were seated until the time we left. I ordered a lighter dish but it tasted like something from a frozen food entrée. Salad was good but wine has gone up to about 11 dollars per glass. I would rather have a good entrée at the time of dining that go home and heat up the second entrée at home. I appreciate the gesture but this experience was a big disappointment. The waiter did a million things but not a good job with us. Very disappointment. We have lots of choices in Nashville and I will have to look out for more Italian restaurants. Long time Maggianos fans but this was not a good night for them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014We have tried other Italian restaurants in Nashville, and this was by far the best. Signature dishes as well as seasonal pasta such as the butternut squash. I was celebrating a birthday. Great place to celebrate. Our server, Tiffany, came to check on us frequently and was personable and fun! Love the family style optionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My wife and I really had a good time at dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014The mood was very soothing,the lighting and music...We thought the spaghetti was the best. We can not wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable ItaliankarengVIPDined on 11/18/2014If you're in the mood for Italian you can't go wrong at Maggiano's. You get what you expect in a beautiful old world setting. More food than you can eat, good service, fair number of affordable wines. There were many large groups in the house that night and they all looked really happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a late lunchtnchickDined on 11/17/2014We met good friends here for a late lunch and enjoyed it very much. The pick 2 option is perfect for a lunch menu. And our friends ordered the special and were able to take a pasta entry home for free. Our server was delightful and always there when we needed more coffee, but never felt rushed. Also, appreciated the parking garage. They do have valet, but not when we were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!SandyNCVIPDined on 11/16/2014Fantastic food! Taking home a classic pasta too is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st Birthday CelebrationToddDined on 11/16/2014We celebrated my daughters 21st Birthday here, because it is one of her favorite restaurants. The food was amazing as always. The server was friendly and courteous. We did have an extended period of time waiting for our food. A few of the tables around us had been seated after our table and had ordered after we did. They had their food and were finished eating before our food made it to the table. There were the same number of guests at the other tables, so we were not sure what happened with this. We were never given an explanation about it either. Other than that mishap, it was a very good dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Corner4Dined on 11/15/2014Seated at reservation time, great. Food excellent. Server was very good but a little over worked. Perhaps too many tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner at Maggiano'sKaroleDined on 11/15/2014I love the whole atmosphere of this place! I took my dad for his birthday dinner, he got the Veal Parmesan again and it was wonderful. We also ordered the Steamed Mussels which were awesome. Best we have had! The Shrimp and Crab Canneloni were delicious and oh so rich. We went just the two of us, but were there previously with the whole family. Both times the service was impeccable, the drinks are great, and the whole experience was very nice. Would recommend this place to everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best!!!!FabulousDined on 11/13/2014We love this place. Food is always excellent, service is ideal and the atmosphere is perfect for any occasion. I have recommended Maggianos many times and will continue to do so. Great job as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommendJkellarDined on 11/12/2014We have eaten at a few maggiano restaurants and they are all great food with great servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You will not leave hungry!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014Excellent Italian fare, great ambiance and service. They will even send food home with you. I love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- To close for comfort!!!Nat1Dined on 11/10/2014Great place overall. Tables were to close together. Seemed as if we were almost sitting in the kitchen. Food was excellent. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerYummyfoodDined on 11/9/2014I had only been to Maggiano's two other times over the course of a decade. I found the service and the food to be excellent then, as well as now. My husband and daughter took me to dinner for my birthday celebration. It was lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014I prefer Frank Sinatra in the background as opposed to the live music. We were close to the bar and the live music was a distraction. The subtle music that runs throughout the rest of the restaurant is a much better addition to the overall experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, great price!soppelt37Dined on 11/8/2014I had been wanting to go here since my birthday in September and the opportunity came up this past weekend. I had been to Maggiano's once before as part of a work lunch function. I made a reservation because I know this place is always busy. I am glad I did! Price was great, food was great! I recommend the signature pasta's as you get to take one home which makes the value out of this world! I can't wait to go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerJoeSDined on 11/8/2014We made a late 8:15 reservation for 5 on a Saturday night and the place was packed. We were seated at our reservation time and the service was perfect. Not sure how the wait staff manages as it seemed chaotic but we were well cared for and timing of the food and drink orders was as good as could be expected. We always had full drinks and the food came out without being rushed nor feeling like we were forgotten. Very pleased.Special Features:
- Great for Gatherings and Special OccasionsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Maggiano's is one of my favorite Italian restaurants in Nashville. It's a traditional place, with dark wood, oxblood leather booths, red and white checked tablecloths and the familiar strains of Tony, Frank and Dino in the background. The menu is traditional, too, focusing mainly on generous portions of time-honored favorites, prepared well. There are always a few more exotic options on the menu, and even the classics often have an interesting twist in seasoning or presentation to keep the Foodies engaged. Several in my group have enjoyed the new Lighter Take options, which offer a healthier but no less satisfying experience. And my wife really appreciates the many gluten-free options available. I've tried all of her picks (see below re: sharing!) and found them absolutely delicious. But the real emphasis here is on the kind of meals that could have come from the home kitchen of any Italian Mama who learned the art at her OWN grandmother's knee. This is the pure stuff, straight from the Old Country! Bring an appetite and a large group, so you can each share tastes of everyone else's selections, or opt for "family-style" dining. But -DO- share, or you'll definitely find yourself staring enviously at the platters bound for other tables. A final thought: if you're like me and feel no meal is truly complete without dessert...even if you're stuffed like a sausage after the entrees, you can still enjoy a little something sweet via their mini samplers. I particularly recommend the Chocolate Zuccotto Bites, which are rich and decadent but small enough that everyone can find room for one or two. Would I choose Maggiano's for that intimate, romantic anniversary meal-for-two? Maybe; maybe not. Would I choose it for a family get-together or when good friends visit from out-of-town? Absolutely! And I have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedProudRetireeDined on 11/8/2014This USED TO be a favorite place. However, after this visit, we will NOT be returning. We felt rushed, the food wasn't hot, and the coffee was lukewarm at best. When we asked about military discount, which had always been given previously, we were told it was only for active duty as their way of inviting those who had deployed to come to their restaurant. We explained the military members at our table had deployed 5 times, but this didn't matter because they were retirees. They did give us the discount because, "they didn't like to tell people no." If you're active duty, dine here if you choose. If you're a retiree, don't bother, because Maggiano's has no use for you. Way to support your veterans on Veteran's Day weekend, Maggiano's.
- Best dining in NashvilleCompwizDined on 11/7/2014I live in Bowling Green, KY and usually travel to Nashville once every few months for special occasions or a nice date night out. My wife and I used to visit different restaurants we didn't have at home every visit, but now we almost always choose Maggianos. The food is great, service is wonderful, and the prices are reasonable, considering what you get. If you enjoy Italian food this is the place to go in the Nashville area, just make sure you have a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best locationLuvfoodDined on 11/7/2014We've eaten at other Maggianos, all of them are fabulous, but nashville is our favorite!! Food is amazing, service excellent and ambiance perfect!! Our absolute favorite place!! (We have our family Thanksgiving catered by Maggianos every year!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place & ServiceJPL30Dined on 11/7/2014Server was polite and quick. Food was outstanding as always. Try the lazagna. May be traditional Italian, but so worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maggianosOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014Great in all areas food atmosphere and excellant serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/5/2014Dining experience was excellent. I would highly recommend to anyone.Special Features:
- Standard of ExcellenceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/5/2014Maggiano's was excellent as usual. I had the lasagna and tiramisu - both of which were fantastic. My wife has the special butternut squash ravioli which was also fantastic. Keep it up Maggiano's!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeadHonestReviewsDined on 11/2/2014The fried zucchini is a great appetizer! Everyone's meal came out cold and we had to send them all back. The meal was hot the 2nd time around and tasted great. The portions are big and I was so full that I could not eat the Zuccotto cake we ordered for desert. I was surprised that nobody apologized for our food coming out cold to our whole table and just made the comment "we brought the food out as soon as it was ready, I will have these remade." -Ambiance: 5 stars -Food: 2 stars since everyone's food came out cold. -Service: 2 stars for nobody keeping our drinks topped off. *Overall: 2 stars, I was about to put 3 stars but since nobody made a visit to the table to apologize for our cold food...Special Features:
- Made a MemoryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Our 12 year old likes certain foods. Limited certain foods. After reviewing the menu on line we knew he would find something he liked. Did he ever, the flatbread pizza, the tomato basil soup and the calamari!!! What a wonderful experience!! It was fantastic eating in a restaurant that didn't have a drive thru window! We enjoyed the evening so much, the food, our conversation, it was perfect! From the moment we walked in to the moment we left, we were treated amazingly! Thanks for making our 12 year olds first REAL fine dinning experience a memory!Special Features:
- Great Italian food and atmospheremoebieDined on 11/1/2014Wife and I went there for the first time and loved it. Food is tastes fresh and delicious. Atmosphere is great for groups or couples. Fairly noisy though, but it was just what we were looking for. Highly recommend itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AdequateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014This place is adequate. Once you're able to pass the wild and noisy mess of the front table, you'll find that this place is actually fine. Food was adequate, the wine list was adequate, and dessert was adequate. Service was slow, but the place was packed, so that's expected. The best deal is that you can take a bowl of pasta home, included in the price. That's what makes this place good.
- all around excellent place to be!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014My wife and I celebrated our first anniversary and I couldn't asked for nothing better. Our waiter Addison was excellent and on point when describing the menu and also making us comfortable with his knowledge and great sense of humor. The food was piping hot and out quick which was great! The drinks and dessert were excellent! The put the icing on the cake they came out with candle lit dessert for our anniversary! It was great and I recommend this restaurant to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Celebrations of all kindsGlutenfreefan1Dined on 11/1/2014We love going here, great price and leftovers plus a dish to take homeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Deal in NashvilleDannyDined on 11/1/2014Maggiano's is our favorite restaurant in Nashville. Best Itialian food in town. Generous portions, wonderful service and atmosphere. You can't beat the "take one home deal". Also, the meal for two is exceptional as well. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceBossyBootsSpeaksDined on 10/31/2014Our meal was fantastic. We had all eaten there at various times, so we anticipated GREAT food. We were not disappointed with the eggplant or lasagna. Service was amazing and the atmosphere made our evening a perfect experience.Special Features:
- Excellent portions, service/taste.samiaDined on 10/31/2014The food was delicious and plentiful. The service impeccable and the setting romantic (little loud but ...).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love this place!mmmmmmMaggianosDined on 10/31/2014I haven't been to a Maggiano's in years, when i heard there was one in Nashville I was thrilled. 10 years later and still as good as i remember. Outstanding service, great atmosphere, delicious food. You can't go wrong with this placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/30/2014We had a great time. Our drinks from the bar were excellent. Our chocolate dessert was excellent. The fish & beef medallions were excellent. Pasta was average - very dry. Our waiter was entertaining - greeting us grandly. He had noted the comments on our reservation and addressed us each by name. He seemed to be stretched thin. He came by our table - took our drink order - came with drinks about 10 minutes later. Quickly ask if we were ready to order - we needed a couple more minutes - about 10 minutes later he came back by. Food was served. Waiter came by to see if everything came out fine - then didn't see him until we had all finished and were waiting to order dessert. Brought birthday cookies out - and dessert was fun!Special Features:
- AuggieDined on 10/30/2014This was our first visit & we were so pleased. We will definitely be back!!Special Features:
- Outstanding Italian!FanfromKYDined on 10/28/2014The evening was wonderful. Probably graded and seated server was excellent on time, but not pushy great knowledge of the menu. The food was the star of the evening out that should be outstanding evening! Can't beat the value of the dinner for 2. Three courses for under $50?Special Features:
- enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/28/2014Many delicious menu items. Wines excellent, served at the right temperature. Waiter polite, knowledgeable and friendly. Fast service. Prices reasonable. This restaurant runs well. Each employee appeared to know their responsibility for the running of the restaurant. Well managed. Will revisit. A good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value, good foodNanaDined on 10/26/2014We got the dinner for two special - eggplant parm and bakes penne with Italian sausage. Plenty to eat. The one shared dessert was yummy and more than enough doe two. Plus it's BOGO to take home on the pasta. I've had better Italian but this was tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.