Maggiano's - Naperville
1847 Freedom Drive
Naperville, IL 60563Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Naperville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 6305362270
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Jim Nuzzo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 847-933-0955 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Naperville
Welcome to Maggiano's Naperville. Our restaurant is an ideal location for your lunch, dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. The outdoor seasonal patio has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events. Look for exciting future events on our website, www.maggianos.com. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Naperville - Best Restaurants in Naperville ›
Maggiano's - Naperville reviews from OpenTable diners
496 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (309)good for groups (297)fit for foodies (147)great for lunch (132)romantic (131)kid-friendly (129)neighborhood gem (113)notable wine list (71)hot spot (44)vibrant bar scene (36)great for outdoor dining (28)great for brunch (27)late-night find (21)scenic view (2)Show More
- Very nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014I took a group that had never been there and they loved the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsAnnaDined on 10/18/2014Food is excellent, and portion sizes are sure to fill you up. Plus, we got food to bring home to enjoy the next day. We don't get to go here often but it is always worth the anticipation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not so great foodnapfamDined on 10/17/2014We ordered mushroom ravioli and butternut squash ravioli and both were overtly sweet and service was delayed. Now we have to think twice about going back there again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014Was a great night with great friends. Easy access off toll road. BSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, Service Not So MuchCindy11Dined on 10/17/2014It was busy. Made reservations and still had to wait 20 minutes. Service was poor. Had to flag someone down to get refills because our server was MIA. Food was excellent though.Special Features:
- once a yearfzk5220Dined on 10/17/2014once a year is about right as the menu is the same for at least that length of timeSpecial Features:
- great for familiesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/16/2014We needed what a thought was an impossible place-some place nice for our anniversary AND toddler-friendly since we didn't have a sitter that evening. We found it here! The food was excellent, delicious for us &kid-friendly options available. The service was WONDERFUL! The server was attentive to our 16 mnth old and still made our night special for us. She wasn't bothered by typical toddler antics, so our night was still enjoyable. We didn't feel like a burden or bother. Everyone was able to enjoy their night, which was the goal all along. THANK YOU Maggiano's for the delicious food, wonderful service and extra-special dessert for our anniversary and for including our toddler in our celebration. We will definitely be back for family meals.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/16/2014A family favorite and we racedright there when we heard they now have thier delicious butternut squash raviolo. a seasonal favorite.Special Features:
- Lovely Lunch, Even Lovelier ServiceLocaLindaDined on 10/16/2014Really enjoy the various chicken dishes, lighter version or not! As near to my work, dine here fairly often. The service is usually good but the waiter we had was superb. He made our lunch an even more than usual relaxing experience. We have stressful jobs so he made our meal all the better.Special Features:
- disappoinmenttheway50Dined on 10/12/2014The new Menu is a cost cutting failure. The food is loosing it Maggiano's appeal. The bread has changed and not for the better. The lighter fair menu put pasta on the side with no added flavor.
- itsOKDined on 10/12/2014I have dined at Maggiano's (Oak Brook)in the past and was very surprised at the quality of the food and drink, however I was turned off from ever going again, when one of your "bartenders" took a $50 bill off the bar for a $17 order, and only returned $3 change!...I know what I gave him and he claimed it was only a $20!...But that was then! My friends wanted to go to Maggiano's,(Naperville) so my wife and I relented..........No bar, and we didn't drink, accept for a short pour glass of wine, that if it was 6 oz. I'm 3 tons!...Other than that I enjoyed the food, and my friends, and had a good time with my wife! What ever happened to "Chicken Cappomaggi" or "Chicken Camararri"?Special Features:
- Yummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/11/2014I am never disappointed when we eat at Maggianos! The food is always amazing and the staff friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food anywhereSusanDined on 10/11/2014Great meal as always. It never disappoints with the serving size, taste, and choices. We had a great server, despite the restaurant being super busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliversSandyNVIPDined on 10/11/2014We have been to Maggiano's many times. Always consistent food quality and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old ReliableHALTDined on 10/10/2014We have found Maggiano's to be consistently good. This visit was no different. No unpleasant surprise is a good thing. The "pasta to take home" is a very fair deal. Would love to see them offer a more reasonable price on the wine by the glass, but I doubt that will happen. $8-9 for 6 ounces of some fairly common stuff seems a bit much, but I guess they are pretty much in line with everyone else. We had a brand "new to Maggiano's"wait person and there were a few minor missteps. All in all a good visit. We'll be back.Special Features:
- great restaurantbusymomof3Dined on 10/10/2014Great restaurant for a night out. I love going with my girlfriend or just a night out with my husband. Great food at a great price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New dishnonicknameDined on 10/10/2014I tried the new lighter take fettuccine alfredo dish with chicken and I loved it. I was a little concerned with the "low calorie cream sauce", but as it turns out it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cost upDaycoronVIPDined on 10/10/2014Prices have increased while food portions have shrunk.
- Good food and servicegoodeatsDined on 10/3/2014We had a nice dinner with friends and celebrated our Anniversary. The Lighter Fare menu was outstanding. The fact that we were able to take home another dinner for free was also wonderful! The service was great and the waitress was there to help at all times. After we paid our bill she said to take our time and that we didn't have to leave immediately like some places. We received lemon cookies for our Anniversary which was also nice and just right for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great celebration!mealseekerDined on 10/3/2014My friend and I enjoyed a lovely birthday luncheon at Maggiano's, with the usual excellent service. We both tried items from their new lighter fare menu, and were quite impressed. Our server-in-training, Jacinto, did a very good job in getting us ready to order. The only complaint or concern that we had was the lack of goat cheese as a substitute for the bleu cheese in salads. There should be an option for those allergic to bleu cheese; we ended up getting no salads at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable EveningDiningout2niteDined on 10/2/2014Food was great and plentiful. The bread was fantastic! Service was excellent. We keep coming back since each experience has been very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/2/2014Loved the lighter take meals. Chicken Piccata was terrific. Angel hair pasta, my daughter's favorite, was excellent. Service was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceHalowvDined on 10/1/2014Made reservations and only waited 4 min on them to clean the table off and we were early. Great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJJlaDined on 10/1/2014I tried the lighter fare Baked Ziti and I will say it was wonderful, as ususal the quantity was big and of coures love the take home classic as well. You certainly get your money worth here. One thing that I thought the waitress would have given my husband a little something for his celebration, she asked if we were celebrating anything and then never even congratulated him. I thought that was odd. 25 year sobriety is a huge thing to us, thought it would be acknowledged,but was not.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/30/2014Good food and good service. I like there buy one entree get one free.Special Features:
- 27floralDined on 9/30/2014Service was attentive but not overbearing. Food was very good. Would go back again.Special Features:
- Maggianno'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Victoria was a great waitress - very attentive and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 6 Year-old's birthday dinner choiceMkHFDined on 9/28/2014It was my daughter's 6th birthday and this was her top pick for dinner. The waitress was so awesome, accommodating & friendly plus the food was so good - as always. It totally made my little girl's day extra special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerletseatDined on 9/27/2014A special evening celebrating with our two grown boys and their families including our 3 year old granddaughter. Setting was nice, food was good and new lighter menu was appreciated. It was a bit of a challenge to carry on a conversation around a table for seven with the noise level in the restaurant but we enjoyed our evening none the less.Special Features:
- Great food. ok servicefranniekatDined on 9/27/2014A friend told me about the excellent food and the superior waitor they had when they visited for a birthday dinner. Our waitress was nice but the service was less than average. Long wait for desserts. Nothing spectacular. The food was good and they give you a lot. Make sure to save room for dessert - the tiramisu is awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Night FunMomInTheBrookDined on 9/26/2014We went with our sons, ages 6 and 8, for a dinner out on Friday. It was our third visit. The food was great, waiter was kid-friendly, and we took home enough food to eat all weekend!Special Features:
- Time with a special friendJim3223Dined on 9/26/2014I can find any reason to dine at Maggiano's, Friday night was with a special friend of 40 + years. The meeting was wonderful as was the food and service provided by our sevrer.Special Features:
- Excellent!FunTimesDined on 9/26/2014Love coming to the Naperville Maggiano's! The tables aren't stacked on top of each other - you don't feel like your sitting in your neighbors lap - the staff is friendly, attentive and courteous! Food is always excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold pasta,chicken & small portiononemorechanceDined on 9/26/2014We stopped in on our way out of town. Ordered the same dish , chicken primavera type dish - chicken w/ pasta covered in cream sauce. The pasta was cold , the chicken was warm , the only thing hot was the sauce that was poured over it all so it wasnt very appealing for either of us. Because we were under a time constraint , we just ate and moved on. The idea of taking a second meal home is great but the portion was small and it seemed to us that , they take what should be a restaurant sized portion , cut it in half and send you home with what might be left overs anyway. Also , we were charged $13 and $15 for same meal. We needed to leave - our waitress was busy (understandably so) so we just left. One time fluke?? I will give onemorechance.Special Features:
- Very nice but.....luvgoodfoodDined on 9/24/2014Our food was very good and the waiter very pleasant however I give it 4 stars because we all ordered wine and thought that we were ordering the house($6) wine but when the bill came we realized that he had served us possibly from the wine list, all listed by brand name and anywhere from $8 to $14 a glass. we all felt a bit taken. It didn't ruin the entire experience though and we all thought the meal was very good.Special Features:
- fly650Dined on 9/24/2014We always think of Maggiano's when we want ItailianSpecial Features:
- Food was great, deal was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Food and deal was great. With ordering a classic pasta, you get a free one to take home.Special Features:
- Super ServiceArrowtiniVIPDined on 9/23/2014Our server, Melissa G, was wonderful. We told her we were celebrating our young friend getting his first full-time job. She made him feel so special. And bravo on the lighter menu - we appreciate seeing the calories and making smarter choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful TimePONIDined on 9/22/2014My cousin and I had dinner and from start to finish, Maggiano's passed with flying colors! Our hostess was great and accommodated our wish to have a booth. The service and food were excellent! We will definitely return! Love this location as well, especially due to the abundance of parking!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodGoToPlaceDined on 9/20/2014Plenty of choices and always hot and delicious. Staff is friendly and service is quick. Love the seasonal pasta and the new "lighter" menu.Special Features: