Maggiano's - Naperville
1847 Freedom Drive
Naperville, IL 60563Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Naperville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (630) 536-2270
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Jim Nuzzo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 847-933-0955 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Naperville
Welcome to Maggiano's Naperville. Our restaurant is an ideal location for your lunch, dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. The outdoor seasonal patio has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events. Look for exciting future events on our website, www.maggianos.com. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Naperville - Best Restaurants in Naperville ›
Maggiano's - Naperville reviews from OpenTable diners
500 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (312)good for groups (303)fit for foodies (159)kid-friendly (132)great for lunch (132)neighborhood gem (126)romantic (125)notable wine list (65)hot spot (53)vibrant bar scene (44)great for brunch (31)late-night find (29)great for outdoor dining (17)scenic view (5)Show More
- Slipping?OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/19/2014Had the Rigatoni D and it was good, but definitely NOT great. Presentation was unappetizing, sauce was watery and it was warm, not hot. Also had a Caesar side salad, which was what I've come to expect from Maggiano's. Won't condemn them on one negative experience though, because I've had great Rigatoni D at the locations in Denver and Detroit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Anniversary to Us!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/18/2014We walked in to our table for a 6:45 pm reservation that READY!!! This was a first for us. The server, Katelyn,was prompt, friendly, and asked if we were there for a special occasion. We weren't rushed for our drink order and the appetizer was exceptional followed by our delicious meal. We could not have asked for a better meal or evening. The service was better than we have had in four star restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow to sit. Waitress was excellentoeidesignDined on 11/15/2014We had reservations for 9:00pm on a Saturday evening. We were given the standard beeper when we arrived a little before 9:00pm. No one else was waiting in the lobby and we peeked into the restaurant to see there were plenty of tables open. Which was fine, maybe they did not have the wait staff to cover those. The host and some of the wait staff seemed content to let us wait around until i inquired about our table. They said a some tables were still being cleared. A minute later we were sat at the table that we saw was cleared and set when we had arrived. I'm not sure why they felt like we should wait around for 10 minutes when there was no need. My wife and I were going to leave but the waitress saved it. She was cheery and attentive. So thumbs down to the host and thumbs up to the waitress.
- Same ole, same ole ...frc54Dined on 11/15/2014As with previous visits here, Maggiano's did not disappoint. The service was impeccable, and the food was nothing short of dilectible. On this particular evening, the place was jam-packed, but our reservation time was honored.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow, but the food was goodLizKDined on 11/15/2014I reserved a table days in advance, showed up on time for my reservation, but still had to wait 15 minutes to be seated. Service was pretty darn slow; however the food was good. What made the slow service less tolerable was at least two of our orders were incorrect, and we had to wait even longer to have them corrected. The food was good, but I wouldn't consider Maggiano's Naperville a go-to place to dine other than occasionally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014I enjoyed the food and the atmosphere of Maggiano's. We had a 5:45 reservation and get in pretty much right on time. I enjoyed everything about our time there except our waitress was not very good. She started off really nice and I thought it was going to be a good dining experience all the way around, but after our initial order etc. she was not attentive at all and we barely saw her. Other than our waitress the other staff was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm welcome!Walt213Dined on 11/15/2014A very friendly staff- made sure to congratulate us on our celebration. We didn't feel rushed. Food was excellent. Great prices and especially since I couldn't decide on a pasta- I got one to take home for free! Being pregnant right now... That was pretty great news!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burnt/Dry ManicottiJohnManDined on 11/14/2014I typically love Maggiano's and their food, but found my first experience at this location to be lacking. I ordered the chicken and spinach manicotti (one of my favorite selections), but was rather disappointed when it was served to me way ocercooked. It was visually burnt in certain places, the sauce and chicken had dried out, and the dish was flavorless. Hopefully this was just an off night for them. Service was really slow and I was starving, so I found myself just eating the half entree after waiting too long to request sending it back. It was edible, but tasted horrible. Not worth the $$$.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's in Naperville does not disappoint!Reservations42Dined on 11/14/2014We arrived early for an 8:15 reservation on a Friday and went to the bar for a cocktail. Loved the fresh rosemary in the martini. We were greeted upon being seated by our waitress, Melissa, who provided excellent service and recommendations. The fried zucchini is always crispy and piping hot. For dinner I had the lighter fare shrimp and fettuccine, not too spicy or too much to consume, but very flavorful and satisfying. My husband had a chicken and potato dish which was also excellent. What is really nice is that Maggiano does change up their menu often, yet keeps their favorites for everyone's enjoyment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing EveningLenaDined on 11/14/2014At the last minute we made a reservation on a Friday evening and had a nice relaxing meal. We were in the mood for Italian and opted for their classic dishes of Lasagna and Egg Plant Parmesan with a chopped salad to start and were not disappointed. Everything was delicious, wait staff very attentive and the noise level easy for conversation. Perfect dinner out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatFrancineMVIPDined on 11/13/2014Friends and I went to dinner for a birthday celebration and we enjoyed sitting in the bar area for a change. Food was wonderful and service was great-our server, Michael, was knowledgeable, friendly and professional-he made some recommendations we hadn't tried before and we really liked!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Work hard play hardAnniversaryDined on 11/12/2014Treated ourself to a night out and enjoyed a delious meal which included appetizers, salad, main meal & of course dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodBatwingsDined on 11/9/2014Never disappointed in the food or service. Always a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oe of the best in NapervillefoodieVIPDined on 11/9/2014We enjoyed our dinner and will definitely go back -- often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 Star DinnerNanamamaDined on 11/9/2014Had a Fabulous dinner for a special Birthday treat with friends. The chef came out to greet us and give us an appetizer . Told us about the menu specials . The service was great and the Naperville location is the Best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeMaggieDined on 11/9/2014Great place, delicious food. The service is great and very friendly. For sure will come back to try other dishes. Definitely recommend this place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!foodmaestroDined on 11/8/2014Since we moved into the Naperville area, we have been dining at Maggiano's several times each year. They always have great service & excellent food!Special Features:
- Great!aprilmehVIPDined on 11/7/2014Went to maggianos because we needed to eat dinner. had our favorites and service was great. I asked for my dish without mushrooms and it came with them- they quickly made a new dish and the manager came over to apologize and offered anything we needed. I was fine waiting, but overall food was great- waitress and manager were great too!Special Features:
- Great Girls Night OutMathmommyof4Dined on 11/7/2014I had a lovely dinner here with friends. We enjoyed the family style dinner and I appreciated that there was a light option.Special Features:
- luv2dineVIPDined on 11/5/2014Maggiano's you can NEVER go wrong. The food is always great and so is the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodisgoodDined on 11/5/2014Our son has a severe peanut/sesame allergy. The waitress (April) and the chef (Tim) were super in their efforts to direct us to appropriate items and they provided excellent assurance to us all that we would have no issues - they were awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!JZaunerDined on 11/2/2014We came here for My Wife's Birthday. We had a Great time and the food was Delicious!Special Features:
- another great mealDeniseDined on 11/1/2014Wonderful food and a great server. Love the eat one, take home pasta deal. Such a bargain. No complaints. Food was outstanding. Will be back very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somewhat disappointed.HopingDined on 11/1/2014We have been to Maggiano's several times recently and feel that the experience has gone downhill. The last two times the entre' has been tasty but arrived too soon after the appetizer was served or was only luke warm instead of hot. The kitchen has to iron out their timing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience in NapervilleJim3223Dined on 10/31/2014I met e high school friend at Maggianos for a Friday night dinner, we try and meet here every 1-2 months. The food and service were great, received a special cheescake for my birthday.Special Features:
- nice night outOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/31/2014I have been to this restaurant several times. I always have good service and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/30/2014Great food, great place! My only complaint: the temperature. We were forced to eat with our jackets on part of the time due to the coolness of the room. Maybe it was where our table was placed. Other than that, it was a glorious, delicious, food-filled party for my mom's 81st birthday. And Josh, the manager, was very thoughtful as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect LunchraviVIPDined on 10/29/2014Everything perfect as usual - loved the fresh tomatoes and fishI would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodWendyzuhuDined on 10/28/2014We have celebrated my husband's birthday here for the past three years and have yet to be disappointed. The food is always very good and they have great selections for the kids as well.Special Features:
- Totally enjoyableLouartDined on 10/26/2014Location, food,service, parking,staff all excellent. A little noisySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014My husband and I were celebrating our 10 year anniversary and had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Our night at Maggianosmaryc6Dined on 10/25/2014We have been to not only this Maggiano's but also the one in Schaumburg many, many times and it never dissapoints. We ordered the full family style dinner and everything was delicious except for the Veal Marsala. We thought the veal tasted like liver. In all the years that we have been coming to Maggianos we have never had a bad item. Outside of that the appetizers, salad, pasta dishes and other meat and shrimp entrees, along with the desert were delicious, as usual. We will be back but will avoid adding the Veal Marsala as one of our entree dished. Love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too many childrenMaximusDined on 10/24/2014And too many children wouldn't be bad if the parents would keep them from running about. It's family dining: I get that. But noise level increases with children. I would say it is energetic, indeed, but also TOO LOUD. We were seated near crying baby. Ugh. How can you have a nice dinner conversation while listening to crying baby?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/23/2014The food was fantastic but the service was a little lacking....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeDaffyduckDined on 10/22/2014We were celebrating my 50th birthday and Kristin B. made me and my family feel extra special! Kristin is friendly, efficient, helpful with the menu and made us feel like we were the only ones that mattered! The food was excellent and we brought our free meals home and had them for dinner the following night and they were excellent! We love Maggiano's and we will dine there again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experienceeeitrendDined on 10/21/2014I met a friend for dinner and it was excellent. It was my first time at this location and was not disappointed. The service was friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014I took a group that had never been there and they loved the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsAnnaDined on 10/18/2014Food is excellent, and portion sizes are sure to fill you up. Plus, we got food to bring home to enjoy the next day. We don't get to go here often but it is always worth the anticipation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not so great foodnapfamDined on 10/17/2014We ordered mushroom ravioli and butternut squash ravioli and both were overtly sweet and service was delayed. Now we have to think twice about going back there again.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014Was a great night with great friends. Easy access off toll road. BSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.