Maggiano's - Naperville
1847 Freedom Drive
Naperville, IL 60563Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Naperville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 6305362270
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Jim Nuzzo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 847-933-0955 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Naperville
Welcome to Maggiano's Naperville. Our restaurant is an ideal location for your lunch, dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. The outdoor seasonal patio has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events. Look for exciting future events on our website, www.maggianos.com. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Naperville - Best Restaurants in Naperville ›
Maggiano's - Naperville reviews from OpenTable diners
543 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (342)good for groups (317)great for lunch (169)fit for foodies (156)kid-friendly (156)romantic (143)neighborhood gem (122)notable wine list (85)hot spot (52)great for outdoor dining (46)great for brunch (42)vibrant bar scene (41)late-night find (23)scenic view (3)Show More
- A favorite restaurant for lifesilverfoxDined on 9/17/2014We always go to Maggiano's for my birthday since came back to Chicago. Truly a great restaurant that I hope to come back to celebrate my birthday for another 20 years (67 years old). The menu (albeit I always order the egg plant) and wine list are excellent. The service was excellent an our wait staff was very attuned to our needs and wants . . . we were sitted as according to our reservation although you were quite busySpecial Features:
- Delicious and Great ServiceFoodieDined on 9/16/2014We enjoyed our time dining here on a Tuesday. It was surprisingly busy, but the energy was still calm and romantic. Loved the service, ambiance and food.Special Features:
- good stand-byandreaDined on 9/16/2014went for out 5-yr-old's bday dinner w/ grandparents. it's not what is was 15 years ago, but we'll still go b/c it's kid friendly, reliable food. wish the food was better and service was less rushed. feels kind of like you're in a food court. good for big groups, families with kids, etc.Special Features:
- Good food but strange outcomepsychgrl2Dined on 9/16/2014I love taking friends and family to Maggiano's. The food is EXCELLENT! The one thing I don't understand is how a recipe is altered each time it's made. I took my dad out for his birthday with my sister. They both ordered baked ziti which is arguably the best meal on the menu. My sister's came out with TONS of sauce while my dad's was nearly dry. When I asked the server about it, she looked like a dear in headlights. Little disappointed in this part of the night but overall happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - ServicedocfpsVIPDined on 9/15/2014We went here to celebrate our daughter's birthday. Her two year old daughter was with us. Everyone enjoyed their meals. They were especially attentive to the little one. At the conclusion of the meal, the waiter brought out two plates of lemon cookies with a couple of candles in one of them. Our granddaughter was thrilled to help Mommy blow out the candles. All in all, it was a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service left so much to be desiredOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014If you want to be ignored and treated rudely, this is your place. From the front podium to the table, the service is short, snobby and leaves something to be desired.
- Amazingmovedaway1Dined on 9/13/2014Since moving away from the Chicago land area, it has been difficult to find authentic Italian food. Maggiano's was wonderful!!Special Features:
- Tried the light menuLynetteDined on 9/13/2014The light menu is too expensive for what you get! I don't see the value.Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I chose Maggiano's for our anniversary night out. Service was excellent along with our food choices. I enjoyed the lighter fare menu, we were able to enjoy an appetizer, entree and dessert without leaving overly stuffed. I would recommend Maggiano's to anyone looking for an enjoyable dinner night out.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationwiugalsDined on 9/13/2014We recently had a wonderful birthday celebration at Maggiano's. Our table for 4 was ready for us when we arrived as promised. The wait staff was very friendly and made us feel special about the birthday we were celebrating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved the Lite menuDaveCDined on 9/13/2014The new Lite Take menu is great. Less sauce are still a lot of food and a take home portion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful..as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014We went to Maggianos to celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary. The food and the service were outstanding...again, which is why we keep coming back. Although we have a favorite waitstaff person, this time we had someone else, who was equally as wonderful. We'll definitely keep coming back..we just love it.Special Features:
- Server did a great job.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014Only complaint was that there was too much sodium in food.Special Features:
- good!aprilmehVIPDined on 9/8/2014service was a bit slow but food was good as always! got our favorites and they were good as always.Special Features:
- Reservations ready when we go thereBrianonavDined on 9/6/2014Loved this apt work perfectly thanks a bunch. Maggiano's has great food at great price's with a nice atmosphere nice for families and couples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and moodBillDined on 9/6/2014We go to Maggiano's often for dinner and lunch. Always a great meal and ambiance. I picked up some information about the banquet facilities because we are planning out High School's 50th reunion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- roghfishDined on 9/5/2014Great food, Great service, overall a great place to eat. It is just a little on the pricey side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceMarineVIPDined on 9/4/2014Had a wonderful dinner with relatives. The four of us all agreed the food was the best. We keep coming back for the food, service and old restaurant feeling. Love the background music.Special Features:
- ConsistentPastaDined on 9/3/2014One key part of this place is they are consistent, no matter what location I visit, I feel it will be the sameSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014Great Food, Service and a general overall great place to hang-out.Special Features:
- A little disappointedkittyVIPDined on 9/2/2014It's been a year since we've dined there..they have changed the bread basket, not for the better. We both got chicken picatta, it was just okay. I don't know if they changed something in the recipe or what, but it was just okay. They didn't change the lemon cookies, they are still great!
- Favorite Italian Restaurantfav4allDined on 9/1/2014Maggiano's has been my favorite Italian restaurant and has been for years. It's where my family goes for special occasions.Special Features:
- Birthday partyisland1Dined on 9/1/2014We had a delicious dinner with our daughters and their husbands to celebrate a birthday. Food was excellent and a good time was had by all.Special Features:
- always goodaffordableDined on 9/1/2014Maggianos is one of our favorite places to eat.We have never had a bad meal at any of the locations we've eatin at.The family style menu is outstanding if you have a group of 4 or more.The food keeps coming until you can't eat anymore.From the food to the service you can't get a much better value then here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- notsogoodDined on 8/31/2014Service was pathetically slow to receive drinks and food. It took over an hour to receive our meal after ordering. Food was overcooked or cold. Food quality was far below what it was in the past.
- Ideal for a Small Family for LunchInfrequentDined on 8/31/2014The vibrant scene and the value of the food (order one and take one home from a specific menu) make this restaurant a great fit for family with kids.Special Features:
- Excellent time.SdboyDined on 8/31/2014The food here is always great. Had a veteran server that made the experience even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the best visit to our fav spotDebszooDined on 8/30/2014This is our favorite restaurant, and this location in particular. This was not a good experience for us. The food was not as tasty as normal - the pasta dishes were dry and the bread was cold. Service was not good at all - we've always had wonderful service here, but this time our waitress kept ignoring us even when we called her name. She looked at us many times, then walked around to other tables instead of us. We brought another couple along with us, and she put all of our leftovers in one bag and acted like that is normal when we told her we live in different houses??!! Then, problem with the bill and we couldn't get her to come over to the table again. Very frustrating evening at our favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Food was okayRicknNeenDined on 8/30/2014Our first time there. The service was very good and attentive. They seated us right away. To us, the food was okay. I ordered linguine de mare (seafood) - it said to be spicy, but it wasn't spicy at all. I like Biaggi's linguine de mari way better - hands down!! (tastier and spicier). My husband ordered salad, it was good. My youngest daughter ordered mac n cheese, it was ok. My oldest daughter ordered spaghetti meatballs with marinara sauce. The sauce was ok, she said she liked Biaggi's marinara sauce better.Special Features:
- Delicious but noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014We've eating at all 3 Maggianos in the area. This location is by far the loudest! Food is always excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Golden teacherGoldenteacherDined on 8/29/2014Very nice place to eat, good food. We did the family style option and the amount of food was obnoxious. But we did get A LOT of take home food. A great place for a relaxing meal but not if you're in a hurry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, Top-Notch Service!chiwolvesfanDined on 8/25/2014We have been coming to the Maggiano's in Naperville since it opened, and we have been blessed to have Jim as our server numerous times. He's either really good at remembering people, or he's really good at pretending to! :) While not overbearing or hovering, he seamlessly fills a need almost before you even know you need it. A refilled bread basket mysteriously appears at the corner of the table, refilled water or soda glass, etc. He provides excellent menu suggestions, gives you the time you need to peruse the menu and NEVER makes you feel rushed, even on a busy night. Very personable, really conveys he loves his job, and kept us laughing throughout our meal. Oh... and the food was bountiful and good too!!! Enough leftovers for days!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014We were there for our anniversary with our family. Food came out quickly, but the appetizer came out after the main dishes. The waiter and manager comped the appetizer, which was great. The chicken in the Rigatoni "D" was amazing, and we love the buy one, take one home feature of the classic pastas. They also gave us lemon cookies as a treat for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and ItalianGiegsDined on 8/24/2014Jim was best waiter we've ever had! Brought more food home than we ate - with great taste and reasonable cost vSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/24/2014Reservation/seating was on time, but we waited much too long for our food to be served. My shrimp scampi was lukewarm, eating warm shrimp is not pleasant. My son's Fettuccini Alfredo was lukewarm as well, causing the pasta to stick. My other son’s portion of pasta with his Chicken parmesan was much too small. Pasta is one of the least expensive ingredients in dining out, it make a person feel cheated in the long run. Not pleased at all.Special Features:
- Great Itialian food.grandpaDined on 8/24/2014Great food at a good price. Fast service. Wine and drink selection outstanding. Very clean. Full menu with a wide variety of many courses as well as appetizers. The deserts are out of this world. If you don't leave fully satisfied then you don't like Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful serviceclosetfoodieDined on 8/24/2014I brought my husband to Maggiano's for his birthday....it was his first and only choice. We were greeted immediately by our server, Melissa. She saw to our every need without hovering. She even brought my husband a second glass of soda because she noticed his bubbles were gone. I've never had a server do that before. Overall, I love Maggiano's for their service, the value, and ambiance. My birthday is next month, so we're definitely going back.Special Features:
- Not ImpressedmcwilletDined on 8/24/2014Made reservations online because anytime I call, I am greeted by a bad attitude/angry person answering the phone. Upon entering the restaurant, we were barely greeted. I am assuming by the unhappy face, it must be the girl who normally answers the phone and still has a job there because she was answering the phone and making calls out. We were not impressed with the food or attitude. Usually upscale restaurants have people in management who come over and greet/verify with the guests how things are. Either they do not or we missed out on it. The only hype is that our server, Cheryl was the absolute best. We were celebrating 2 birthdays. We gave a high marking for service only because of our server.
- Great foodfthgmrtnVIPDined on 8/23/2014Always enjoy Maggiano's food and service. I had Chicken Francese and it was enough for two meals. So you don't have to order those two for one meals to get enough food for two meals. Two breasts halfs breaded with parmesan and in a lemon butter sauce. Roasted red potatoes were fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise levelBirthdaygirlDined on 8/23/2014It was difficult having a conversation especially for my 90 year old mother. The food was of course delicious as usual & we will be back again. We were seated immediately. The restaurant was at capacity.Special Features: