Maggiano's - Naperville
1847 Freedom Drive
Naperville, IL 60563Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Naperville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 6305362270
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Jim Nuzzo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 847-933-0955 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Naperville
Welcome to Maggiano's Naperville. Our restaurant is an ideal location for your lunch, dinner, baby shower, or important client meeting. The outdoor seasonal patio has an old-world feel of dining on the bustling streets of Florence. Maggiano's hosts a variety of special events. Look for exciting future events on our website, www.maggianos.com. So join us soon! We look forward to hosting your next business or family gathering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Naperville - Best Restaurants in Naperville ›
Maggiano's - Naperville reviews from OpenTable diners
540 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (338)good for groups (319)great for lunch (166)fit for foodies (164)kid-friendly (158)romantic (144)neighborhood gem (125)notable wine list (81)hot spot (51)great for brunch (41)vibrant bar scene (39)great for outdoor dining (38)late-night find (23)scenic view (2)Show More
- Maggianno'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Victoria was a great waitress - very attentive and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 6 Year-old's birthday dinner choiceMkHFDined on 9/28/2014It was my daughter's 6th birthday and this was her top pick for dinner. The waitress was so awesome, accommodating & friendly plus the food was so good - as always. It totally made my little girl's day extra special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/27/2014A special evening celebrating with our two grown boys and their families including our 3 year old granddaughter. Setting was nice, food was good and new lighter menu was appreciated. It was a bit of a challenge to carry on a conversation around a table for seven with the noise level in the restaurant but we enjoyed our evening none the less.Special Features:
- Great food. ok serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014A friend told me about the excellent food and the superior waitor they had when they visited for a birthday dinner. Our waitress was nice but the service was less than average. Long wait for desserts. Nothing spectacular. The food was good and they give you a lot. Make sure to save room for dessert - the tiramisu is awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Night FunMomInTheBrookDined on 9/26/2014We went with our sons, ages 6 and 8, for a dinner out on Friday. It was our third visit. The food was great, waiter was kid-friendly, and we took home enough food to eat all weekend!Special Features:
- Time with a special friendJim3223Dined on 9/26/2014I can find any reason to dine at Maggiano's, Friday night was with a special friend of 40 + years. The meeting was wonderful as was the food and service provided by our sevrer.Special Features:
- Excellent!FunTimesDined on 9/26/2014Love coming to the Naperville Maggiano's! The tables aren't stacked on top of each other - you don't feel like your sitting in your neighbors lap - the staff is friendly, attentive and courteous! Food is always excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cold pasta,chicken & small portiononemorechanceDined on 9/26/2014We stopped in on our way out of town. Ordered the same dish , chicken primavera type dish - chicken w/ pasta covered in cream sauce. The pasta was cold , the chicken was warm , the only thing hot was the sauce that was poured over it all so it wasnt very appealing for either of us. Because we were under a time constraint , we just ate and moved on. The idea of taking a second meal home is great but the portion was small and it seemed to us that , they take what should be a restaurant sized portion , cut it in half and send you home with what might be left overs anyway. Also , we were charged $13 and $15 for same meal. We needed to leave - our waitress was busy (understandably so) so we just left. One time fluke?? I will give onemorechance.Special Features:
- Very nice but.....luvgoodfoodDined on 9/24/2014Our food was very good and the waiter very pleasant however I give it 4 stars because we all ordered wine and thought that we were ordering the house($6) wine but when the bill came we realized that he had served us possibly from the wine list, all listed by brand name and anywhere from $8 to $14 a glass. we all felt a bit taken. It didn't ruin the entire experience though and we all thought the meal was very good.Special Features:
- fly650Dined on 9/24/2014We always think of Maggiano's when we want ItailianSpecial Features:
- Food was great, deal was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Food and deal was great. With ordering a classic pasta, you get a free one to take home.Special Features:
- Super ServiceArrowtiniVIPDined on 9/23/2014Our server, Melissa G, was wonderful. We told her we were celebrating our young friend getting his first full-time job. She made him feel so special. And bravo on the lighter menu - we appreciate seeing the calories and making smarter choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful TimePONIDined on 9/22/2014My cousin and I had dinner and from start to finish, Maggiano's passed with flying colors! Our hostess was great and accommodated our wish to have a booth. The service and food were excellent! We will definitely return! Love this location as well, especially due to the abundance of parking!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodGoToPlaceDined on 9/20/2014Plenty of choices and always hot and delicious. Staff is friendly and service is quick. Love the seasonal pasta and the new "lighter" menu.Special Features:
- Try the Lighter FaregeartbDined on 9/18/2014Today we tried the lighter fare menu, specifically the Chicken Franchese. This brings a whole new twist to an old favorite of mine. With almost half the calories of the regular menu item you still felt like you got a square meal, while the salad and Fettuccine noodles were great additional items to two chicken breasts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not our typical Maggiano'saprilmehVIPDined on 9/18/2014I feel every once & while they have "off" nights. We have experienced them before & they are FEW and far between tonight seemed to be one of them. The waitress was SUPER great, but she seemed overwhelmed like they sat too many tables at once & two of them being LARGE parties. We ordered Mozzarella Marina and it wasn't hot. The sauce on top was cold. We got the spinach dip and it wasn't the "usual" and it didn't taste right. We got salad, and the salad was to come with lettuce, blue cheese, red onion, & bacon. We asked for no bacon due to allergies. The salad was all brown, there was nothing but lettuce. The rigatoni d had so much garnish that we asked to have it remade, which they did. We eat there a LOT and it was an off night for sure.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Too loud, unable to carry a conversation. Great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite restaurant for lifesilverfoxDined on 9/17/2014We always go to Maggiano's for my birthday since came back to Chicago. Truly a great restaurant that I hope to come back to celebrate my birthday for another 20 years (67 years old). The menu (albeit I always order the egg plant) and wine list are excellent. The service was excellent an our wait staff was very attuned to our needs and wants . . . we were sitted as according to our reservation although you were quite busySpecial Features:
- Delicious and Great ServiceFoodieDined on 9/16/2014We enjoyed our time dining here on a Tuesday. It was surprisingly busy, but the energy was still calm and romantic. Loved the service, ambiance and food.Special Features:
- good stand-byandreaDined on 9/16/2014went for out 5-yr-old's bday dinner w/ grandparents. it's not what is was 15 years ago, but we'll still go b/c it's kid friendly, reliable food. wish the food was better and service was less rushed. feels kind of like you're in a food court. good for big groups, families with kids, etc.Special Features:
- Good food but strange outcomepsychgrl2Dined on 9/16/2014I love taking friends and family to Maggiano's. The food is EXCELLENT! The one thing I don't understand is how a recipe is altered each time it's made. I took my dad out for his birthday with my sister. They both ordered baked ziti which is arguably the best meal on the menu. My sister's came out with TONS of sauce while my dad's was nearly dry. When I asked the server about it, she looked like a dear in headlights. Little disappointed in this part of the night but overall happy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - ServicedocfpsVIPDined on 9/15/2014We went here to celebrate our daughter's birthday. Her two year old daughter was with us. Everyone enjoyed their meals. They were especially attentive to the little one. At the conclusion of the meal, the waiter brought out two plates of lemon cookies with a couple of candles in one of them. Our granddaughter was thrilled to help Mommy blow out the candles. All in all, it was a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD WAS GREAT!LynetteDined on 9/15/2014Food has been inconsistent in quality based on our last 3 visits, within the a month. This time it was great.Special Features:
- Service left so much to be desiredOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2014If you want to be ignored and treated rudely, this is your place. From the front podium to the table, the service is short, snobby and leaves something to be desired.
- Disappointmentbg17Dined on 9/14/2014This is not the first time I have been to the Naperville Maggiano's. Many of the previous times, the service was much better and the food was 'tastier'. It appears that the restaurant was understaffed at noon on a Sunday. Our food was brought out by another server and that server mixed up the orders, not to mention one of the order (one out of four) was wrong. My food was not from the 'buy one get one' menu. It was the crab and shrimp canneloni (sp?). If I scraped off the cream sauce I might have been able to taste the ingredients. Our server kept asking whose birthday we were celebrating. We were just there for lunch. The only positive was the manager remembered a previous conversation but that does not cover the other problems.
- Amazingmovedaway1Dined on 9/13/2014Since moving away from the Chicago land area, it has been difficult to find authentic Italian food. Maggiano's was wonderful!!Special Features:
- Tried the light menuLynetteDined on 9/13/2014The light menu is too expensive for what you get! I don't see the value.Special Features:
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My wife and I chose Maggiano's for our anniversary night out. Service was excellent along with our food choices. I enjoyed the lighter fare menu, we were able to enjoy an appetizer, entree and dessert without leaving overly stuffed. I would recommend Maggiano's to anyone looking for an enjoyable dinner night out.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationwiugalsDined on 9/13/2014We recently had a wonderful birthday celebration at Maggiano's. Our table for 4 was ready for us when we arrived as promised. The wait staff was very friendly and made us feel special about the birthday we were celebrating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved the Lite menuDaveCDined on 9/13/2014The new Lite Take menu is great. Less sauce are still a lot of food and a take home portion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful..as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014We went to Maggianos to celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary. The food and the service were outstanding...again, which is why we keep coming back. Although we have a favorite waitstaff person, this time we had someone else, who was equally as wonderful. We'll definitely keep coming back..we just love it.Special Features:
- Server did a great job.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2014Only complaint was that there was too much sodium in food.Special Features:
- good!aprilmehVIPDined on 9/8/2014service was a bit slow but food was good as always! got our favorites and they were good as always.Special Features:
- Reservations ready when we go thereBrianonavDined on 9/6/2014Loved this apt work perfectly thanks a bunch. Maggiano's has great food at great price's with a nice atmosphere nice for families and couples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and moodBillDined on 9/6/2014We go to Maggiano's often for dinner and lunch. Always a great meal and ambiance. I picked up some information about the banquet facilities because we are planning out High School's 50th reunion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- roghfishDined on 9/5/2014Great food, Great service, overall a great place to eat. It is just a little on the pricey side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceMarineVIPDined on 9/4/2014Had a wonderful dinner with relatives. The four of us all agreed the food was the best. We keep coming back for the food, service and old restaurant feeling. Love the background music.Special Features:
- ConsistentPastaDined on 9/3/2014One key part of this place is they are consistent, no matter what location I visit, I feel it will be the sameSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014Great Food, Service and a general overall great place to hang-out.Special Features:
- A little disappointedkittyVIPDined on 9/2/2014It's been a year since we've dined there..they have changed the bread basket, not for the better. We both got chicken picatta, it was just okay. I don't know if they changed something in the recipe or what, but it was just okay. They didn't change the lemon cookies, they are still great!