Maggiano's - Las Vegas
3200 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Fashion Show Mall
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (702) 732-2550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony Psyk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 702-732-8486 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies
A word from Maggiano's - Las Vegas
Maggiano's is conveniently located at the Fashion Show Mall on the world famous Las Vegas Boulevard. Our 325 seat dining room is ideal for a romantic dinner for two, a festive gathering or a group lunch. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine, served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a vast selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and delicious desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Fashion Show Mall ›
Maggiano's - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
358 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (211)special occasion (189)scenic view (160)romantic (140)fit for foodies (124)great for lunch (93)great for outdoor dining (82)neighborhood gem (77)notable wine list (70)hot spot (69)kid-friendly (50)late-night find (37)vibrant bar scene (34)great for brunch (33)Show More
- Excellent ItaliankuchschoiceDined on 11/22/2014With so many choices in Vegas, it's hard to know where to get a great meal at a reasonable price. Maggiano's is consistently very good and 2 can eat beyond well and have a bottle of wine for under $100! Score!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All in all excellent experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014All in all excellent experience. Wish the waiter had been more attentive during or dining experience. The head chef came and greeted us for our anniversary which was a delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favoriteBirdGuy7VIPDined on 11/20/2014My wife and I love Maggiano's and this location is excellent. We've dined at this location previously and never been disappointed. We love it because the food and service are always very good and because you can get some home style favorites along side fancier fare. They get the basics right. I love the baked ziti. We always get the Maggiano's salad to start. It's amazing how a seemingly simple combination of ingredients makes such an amazing dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance! Excellent food & wonderful servicemikaelacDined on 11/19/2014Service was impeccable! Mark was our server & he was great! The atmosphere was perfect for a family dinner! We enjoyed all the food! Very flavorful with an excellent wine selection! We had a great time at the restaurant! We will definitely be back & we will be bringing all of our friends along!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our diner experience was great like in the past!HusbandbirthdayDined on 11/19/2014We celebrated our 15th anniversary with great food, good wine in a good atmosphere and a caring server. Our experience could not have been better :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyable .OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/18/2014It is great for sharing. The salads and main courses are too large for one person,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous every visitDrewDined on 11/17/2014Another great visit we will certainly be back next time we are in VegasSpecial Features:
- WildHareVIPDined on 11/15/2014A fabulous experience! Enjoyed the best meal, ambiance and service of any meal during my weekend trip to Vegas. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable, and his meal/drink timing was impeccable. Engaged in friendly conversation, very personable. My meal was so very good and I left room for the pumpkin cheesecake - excellent! Really enjoyed the experience at Maggiano's in Vegas and would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never ever unsatisfied!LovethisplaceVIPDined on 11/12/2014We come every year for special occasions (birthdays/anniversary) and it is ALWAYS, ALWAYS a super wonderful dinner with more than exceptional service. Its always the perfect amount of food, cooked to perfection, with perfect pricing. We don't come too often because we like to keep it special, so like 1-2 times a year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerDoneoettDined on 11/11/2014I made reservations but still had to wait behind walk-ins, so why make reservations? Our server forgot to bring our stuffed mushrooms, which was fine because the portions were huge. Overall it was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/10/2014Enjoyed a great late supper on a patio. The food was delicious and the service terrific. Only complaint was close proximity to smoking area providing a greatly increased noise level. Also, even though we were outside, did receive a fair an uncomfortable amount of second hand smoke.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantTigardTDined on 11/10/2014Excellent food, large portions and, as always, great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food with an awesome viewpharmacyfrauDined on 11/9/2014we have been to Maggiano's in Boston and loved it and when we went to Vegas for my mom's birthday, we knew it would be a safe choice. The location is right on the strip across from the Wynn/Venetian and next door to Treasure Island/Mirage, makes it a great pre/post show location. We opted to do dinner prior to a show over at the Mirage (less than 10 minute walk)and had the beef tenderloins,chicken marsala and lasagna all were good size portions and well prepared. The service was prompt but not pushy. We had a great table overlooking the strip so we could people watch between courses. Prices are fair, portion sizes are large...maybe too large since you can't bring back leftovers if you are at a hotel,,,Will go back next time in VegasSpecial Features:
- sarcastic crewsarcastichostsDined on 11/8/2014We came 20 minutes early for our reservation...and yet we waited for 1 hour before we got seated...we had to follow up 3 times before they were able to get us a table. Staff not apologetic.Special Features:
- Birthday celebrationHarunDined on 11/8/2014The wife and I really enjoyed our evening out at Maggiano's we had a wonderful time! This was our second year in a row celebrating our Birthdays there. Our waiter Andrew did an excellent job providing us with table service. Thanks, Harun & BrendaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ValueOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/7/2014Always consistent, good food for a reasonable priceSpecial Features:
- niceLAS57Dined on 11/7/2014Big old booth with a very nice view had a very friendly staff with just the right amount of service the food was good but not outstanding and the bill was fair for what we had for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Reasonable PricesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/6/2014Finding restaurants that are perfect for a meeting but won't get you in trouble with your corporate finance department is difficult in Vegas. Finding one with good food is near impossible. Magianos is a great place for a reasonably priced business dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's in Las VegasMWrvwDined on 11/5/2014Fantastic food without breaking the bank! Service was excellent as well. While away for work, went with group and all were raving about the experience. Unfortunately, there isn't a location in the state that I live in! They should definitely consider opening up more locations :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reliableOldGuyDined on 11/4/2014As usual we had an excellent meal and way to much food, especially when we had no options to store the left overs. Got a great wine recommendation from the staff. and very good staffSpecial Features:
- Great food - generous servingsSandiDined on 11/3/2014The BEST fried zucchini, and I've tried them all! I also love the crispy red potatoes, chopped salad, pretty much everything I've tried is fabulous! I try to go any time I'm in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkPaupauVIPDined on 11/2/2014Ok italian place good for groups of people.! Will come back since its a better italian restaurant over hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/2/2014Have been coming back to this restaurant for years. This was by far my most disappointing experience. There were 4 of us and we ordered family style. All of the entries were cold. Two of them were replaced, but by this time we wetre pretty full and did not take advantage of this. I would conider this to be the waiters fault as the food must have been sitting waiting for some time prior to being taken to the table.Special Features:
- Not up to parMelissaDined on 11/2/2014Disappointing this time as waiter Eric didn't seem to reach the bar! I might set the bar high for this restaurant because I've been dining there for 10 years, but Eric was pretty inattentive and we had to keep flagging him down in order to get service! The food was delicious, as usual, however the price of the food has become unacceptable for an everyday restaurantSpecial Features:
- Best Italian resteraunt everDinnerdatenightsDined on 11/1/2014My boyfriend and I finally made it here. This is the best resteraunt and THE BEST italian resteraunt ever! There food is large portioned and deliscious. The service just made our evening. Pete was our server and after working all day he helped us have a relaxing enjoyable dinner. Great for groups or date night. We even talked about having our wedding rehearsal dinner there....one day! Authentic Italian food is hard to find and decent prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lighter, but still AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2014We tried their "go light" versions of some entrees and I was very pleasantly surprised that light did not mean a small portion or no flavor -- my disk was just as zesty and the portion size still left no room for desert.Special Features:
- Memorable 60th birthday ever!Katcage60Dined on 10/31/2014I was looking for the best lasagna in Vegas for my best friends 60th birthday. Oh boy did I find the best! The location was the best and the service made her milestone birthday her most memorable by far! Thanks again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceGraceDined on 10/30/2014The food that I ordered wasn't the one I expected but the manager was so very gracious & accommodating enough to replace & prepare my good just the way I like it! It was the best meal especially for a 1st timer like myself! Thank u to the manager who worked on 10/18/14 around 7-830pm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not up to par with previous visitspastaluverDined on 10/26/2014Bread served with no butter; no balsamic vinegar on table to go with olive oil; entrée held to long under warming lights, as top of pasta was dried out. tsk, tsk. you must do better.Special Features:
- FamilyDined on 10/25/2014Good energy, lively ambiance, good for big groups, its loud. Food excellent and for Las Vegas a fair price for the quality. It's a good feel restaurant.Special Features:
- Not like other MaggianostravelingthecountryDined on 10/25/2014We had 7 in our group but got reservations with no problem. We had all been to other locations so we were disappointed to find this location just one more very loud glitzy large Las Vegas restaurant. Fettuccine unevenly cooked, calm sauce bland. We were told that if you don't already know about the take home second entree they don't tell anyone about it. Ok, perhaps that is understandable as most guests are tourists in the hotels with no ability to reheat or refrigerate. It just finished off the whole unfortunate experience. Go to other locations, not Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Go to for guestsCaligirlsDined on 10/25/2014I brought my family members who were visiting from out of town. Everyone lived it and really enjoyed themselves. This is my go to restaurant for all occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celiac FriendlyLuv2eatDined on 10/25/2014I have been to a number of Maggiano's in various large cities and have always loved my food and service. I have special dietary needs, gluten and soy free, and the chef comes to my table to discuss options available to me. I would highly recommend the restaurant to any and all celiacs!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eattooMuchHypeDined on 10/25/2014We are from out of town and we don't have a Maggiano's. We have wanted to eat there for the longest time and concluded when we make it back to Vegas we would try it. The Ambiance and Service was fantastic. The food was really good but in our minds kind of a let down. Mainly because we have hyped it up ourselves for so long. I would compare the food to Olive Garden, but the ambiance and service were well beyond the Olive Gardens I have been to. That may be the dishes we chose as well. My wife had the four cheese ravioli (something like that) and I had the rustic chicken and shrimp something or other. We both agreed mine was the better of the two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Improvement Over Last VisitNaples1VIPDined on 10/24/2014The salad that my wife and I had were very well prepared. Special recognition should be afforded to the Chicken Francese. As a result of a minor oversight the pasta dish that I was served was a "Hand Cut" Fettucini Alferdo. While this was not what I ordered I must say that the pasta was very tender and the Alfredo suace was one of the best that I have ever had. The quality of the meals were a definite improvment over my last visit. I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorites.maryjkDined on 10/24/2014The food is always top notch. Love their new light fare choices, especially the shrimp fra diavolo. Only small complaint I have is that on 2 occasions I have made a note in our reservation that it was someone's birthday and there was zero acknowledgement, not even a happy birthday! Our server, David was excellent.Special Features:
- Ok but could be betterVikingr21Dined on 10/23/2014Good food and lots of it but quality is a little lacking. Price also is a bit high especially for the average food served.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/23/2014Good food, great staff and romantic setting. Suggest a booth. Our waiter was fabulous. Thank you for the memoriesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lousy service and food qualityDisappointedDined on 10/23/2014Slow, indifferent service - right up to delivery of the check. Maggiano's used to be one of the best but now it's just a factory brand. The Vegas location is no different than a number of others I've visited recently. You an get lousy dining and pay a lot less plenty of other places.
- Exceptional ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014We were seated right away. Our server was outstanding. He was knowledgeable and very helpful in choosing our selections as well as had a great sense of humor. We had a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.