Maggiano's - Las Vegas
3200 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7027322550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony Psyk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 702-732-8486 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies
A word from Maggiano's - Las Vegas
Maggiano's is conveniently located at the Fashion Show Mall on the world famous Las Vegas Boulevard. Our 325 seat dining room is ideal for a romantic dinner for two, a festive gathering or a group lunch. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine, served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a vast selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and delicious desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
378 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (218)good for groups (203)scenic view (166)romantic (138)fit for foodies (116)great for lunch (105)great for outdoor dining (85)neighborhood gem (75)notable wine list (68)kid-friendly (65)hot spot (61)great for brunch (42)late-night find (37)vibrant bar scene (32)Show More
- Outstanding Atmosphere Food ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014I am extremely satisfied and pleased that I had my daughter's wedding dinner at Maggiano's. I highly recommend anyone who is considering celebrating an event considering Maggiano's as their first choice. Unbelievable service and the food was Absolutely Delicious. The Chicken & Spinach Manicotti is a must on your menu. I, on behalf of family & friends from San Diego, truly thank Maggiano's for catering my daughter's wedding dinner and being so attentive to the entire wedding party with such amazing service and such a delightful menu.Special Features:
- Misleading "Happy Hour"OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The food didn't disappoint; just their ad on the web for the Happy Hour. We arrived a good 45 minutes earlier than advertised Happy Hour was over only to be told by the waitress it was over at 6pm, though the web said 6:30. They offered only flatbread for the HR menu. We ordered drinks off the HR menu that were supposed to be $3.95 for wine and was charged $5.00/glass. The waitress said we must have been viewing an "old" online menu. If you Google or Bing Maggiano's Happy Hour you'll see the "current" Happy Hour ad. To appease us, they did take off the bill the two cups of soup we had, which was good of them since they falsely advertised.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014Food was horrible. Caesar salad was tasteless, over chopped lettuce. Shrimp was over cooked. Stuffed mushrooms were raw and over garlic end but burnt on top. I'll never go there againSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014This is the meal that we look forward to every time we visit Las Vegas. Always consistant great food that does not empty your walletSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos never disappoints!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014I've been here half a dozen times or more, and they are always top notch. Service is impeccable, and the food is delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business Lunch on a Time CrunchTheFabMrsPDined on 9/17/2014We had to get some work done but we also wanted to enjoy ourselves during the torture. Maggianos was perfect, we had a booth and were able to negotiate the work and then we had a delicious lunch. The server was attentive and patient and very pleasant. The food was so good and the restaurant is beautiful on the Strip but quiet considering all the hustle and bustle.Special Features:
- WCROpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/16/2014Always enjoy the dining experience. Ambience and character, a class act....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014The food was horrible. Also the Moscoto Mojito was horrible.Special Features:
- Great view, slow but good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014Got seated immediately, server was extremely nice but food took a while to come out and so did the drinksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Z2870VIPDined on 9/14/2014We have dined here several times and generally have excellent food and good service. On this occasion the food was excellent. Two of us had Chicken Parmigian and the third had Tilapia with butter sauce. All three entrees were excellent. The high point of this visit was the waitress. This young lady is beyond excellent. She had a tremendous personality and was on top of everything. We did not have to wait or ask for anything. The fish order was to be void of the butter sauce. It was served by another attendant and Heather, out waitress immediately recognized it was incorrect and took it back. Within a few minutes the minor oversight was corrected. Heather was the best service person we have ever had here.Special Features:
- ItalianoBASCODined on 9/14/2014Enjoyed the outdoor seating. The waiter was very friendly. We tried the lighter fare, and it was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food for groupsOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/14/2014I went to eat lunch here with my family which included 5 adults and 3 children under 5. Two things that I did not appreciate from the server, On their menu children under 5 are at no charge and we specifically told the server this and he ended charging on the bill for the children. So with that we did have to remind him again and he did not know the the age for children and told us he had to go double check. He came back with the correct bill. Then when it came down to pay, I left a $100 open table check to pay for a portion of the bill and he did not know what open table was so he made us wait and had to go double check again. When he came back he stated that we were okay to go. Overall we enjoyed the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server Lacked RapportidinewuDined on 9/13/2014We have been celebrating my adult children's birthday's here at Maggiano's for the last 3 years. Nothing special with our server's the last few times it is like they are too busy for us, we had a table of 8 guests. The food was amazing as always.Special Features:
- we love it!nicnameDined on 9/13/2014This is our go-to place for B-Days and out of town guestsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a FavouriteBC2AZDined on 9/9/2014Have eaten at many Maggiano's (Las Vegas, Scottsdale, Seattle, Chicago) and it is always consistently good food and service. Mushroom stuffed ravioli and bruschetta are standard choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CookieDined on 9/9/2014I was in town for a tradeshow and had dinner here with a coworker. I knew it was expensive but on par with most of the nice hotels in the area. However, the Bone-In Kona Crusted Dry Aged Sirloin with Shallot Butter was $52 and it came with nothing. The waiter highly recommended this steak but I thought it was very average in flavor and leanness. We ordered a side of au gratin potatoes which were very good, but the cost for two steaks and au gratin potatoes was $120! The ambience and service was very good, but I think the food is overrated and overpriced.Special Features:
- Maggiano's on the StripnevadaRVerDined on 9/9/2014Seated immediately at window table as requested for a special occcasion, drink and appetizer orders were taken immediately as crispy bread w/oil & vinegar was served. New menu was fully explained as well as evening features, entrees were served timely after enjoying drinks and appetizers, excellent service throughout evening and dessert. Only difficulty was coffee served during dessert was borderline cold and bitter from age but one request brought hot, fresh coffee very quickly. THANK YOU, Maggiano's, for a fun evening overlooking the Strip!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new Light menu itemsFoodFanDined on 9/9/2014I really appreciate that Maggiano's added some new lighter items to their menu. I met a new friend there for lunch and didn't want to go overboard with calories. She had the Chicken Parm and I had the Chicken Marsala. Both were excellent and you could hardly tell they were lighter fare. I would have preferred a little more of the Marsala taste in mine, but the chicken was tender and juicy and the mushrooms were excellent. The portion size was very generous as well. The service was excellent and the atmosphere made me feel like I was in an old italian restaurant, but with a fabulous view of the Wynn Hotel/Casino.Special Features:
- Great food interesting waiterJaymoDined on 9/7/2014The food was excellent. Our waiter was nice and was very helpful, but he was an odd person. Very blunt and gave us unwanted info regarding specials starting the following day. Overall it was a great experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at reasonable pricesVegasgirlDined on 9/7/2014Have been to Maggiano's many times and have never been disappointed. The bread was fresh and warm, the fried calamari was lightly golden and melts in yor mouth. This time I had the fettuccine Alfredo and the fetuccine was a little over cooked but good none the less. Had a reservation and were seated promptly and had a nice table right in the window.Special Features:
- The Best Food & Service!!!MaggianosDined on 9/6/2014We always have a good time at Maggiano's! We love it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ConsistentVegas71Dined on 9/6/2014Service Was Great Food Was Great! Great Location At Fashion Show Mall If You Want To Stop In And Grab A Quick BiteSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SteveVIPDined on 9/6/2014Had great food as usual at this spot in Vegas. We had a great time here.Special Features:
- ehh, so soOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014It was my second time at Maggiano's of Las Vegas. The first time was just ok. A good friend wanted to try it so we figured we would give it one more shot. Well, the second time was similar to the first. Just a so so experience. The service was good, the atmosphere ok other than the noise. The food however was just mediocre at best. We split the friend zuchini and it was ok, not bad but I have had better. I had a linguini with a meatball (one, I guess I can't complain since the price was right) and the meatball was ok but the sauce was lousy. My friends also agreed that the food was mediocre and the sauce on their food not good. Next time, we stay in the hotel for Italian. At least it's convenient. I can't complain about the price.
- AuntValley2014Dined on 9/5/2014Food is always great, especially their bruschetta and rigatoni D! The view at night is bright and lively. Always visit this Maggiano's every time I visit Las Vegas, which is several times a year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food and great value in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/4/2014In the over priced dinning experience in Las Vegas, Maggiano's was a refreshing and wonderful find. With something for everyone on the menu, our party of three tucked into salads, mussels and veal dishes all delicious without breaking the bank. Service was very good, efficient but not pushy and the ambiance energetic and interesting. would definitely come back on another visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Amazing dinner and service, howeverBecca6779Dined on 9/4/2014Noise was obnoxiously loud -- but I blame certain patrons who do not know when to cut themselves off, not the staff at Maggianos. People need to keep their decorum in check.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT AS ALWAYSmaze4224Dined on 9/4/2014Arrived 15 min. early for 6pm reservation. We were seated immediately, asked our hostess if she had a table with a view and were seated next to a great view of the Strip. Our meals and our server were nothing short of top-notch. We would not hesitate to return on our next Vegas visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerkanddinvegasDined on 9/3/2014We have eaten here for several years to celebrate our anniversary. This year was almost prefect. Great service, great food, great view! The only downside was a noisy table of women that left about Midway through our meal. It wasn't terrible, but some people have no public filter or volume control. Overall a fantastic evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice dining experienceHatHopDined on 9/2/2014Our waiter was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the menu items. Our food selections met our expectations.Special Features:
- Great foodToothcrackeeDined on 9/2/2014Just try the Lobster Carbonnara .... Portions are BIG so be ready to shareSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodPRborinkenDined on 9/1/2014Food was good but I expected something better. The portion was a really good size to share with others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good DiningNeverdisappointedDined on 9/1/2014We have dined at Maggianos several times over the years on visits to Las Vegas both as a couple and with friends always had a lovely time with excellent food.We have also dined at Maggianos in Florida which is a carbon copy in all respects, only wished there was one in the UK.Special Features:
- Overall very goodRandallOneDined on 8/31/2014The food and service was excellent at this restaurant. I specifically enjoyed the Italian sangria. Veal marsala was also excellent.Special Features:
- First ClassVegasLocalDined on 8/30/2014If you're looking for a classy, first rate dining experience but without the upscale prices, I highly recommend Maggiano's. Whether it is a quiet, intimate table near the back, or a table against the window right on top of the Vegas Strip, the ambiance is very inviting and friendly. The menu has a wide selection of great Italian cuisine and the food quality is outstanding. Lastly, the service there is second to none. In a town that thrives on customer service, the waitstaff at Maggiano's knows how to treat their guests. It is a very professional atmosphere and they make you feel like they appreciate your business. I highly recommend Maggiano's inside of Fashion Show Mall anytime you are in Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome!katdivaDined on 8/30/2014celebrated a milestone birthday, great food & service!Special Features:
- Great people, great food, service?DakaryHouseDined on 8/29/2014The people here are wonderful. I spoke to many people during my stay. From Kris, the GM, to Chef Anthony, to the restaurant manager , everyone was very nice and professional. The service was the only questionable part to our evening. He wasn't very attentive and he had a tacky appearance. But overall, all was very well and I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatDeePeeDined on 8/28/2014good food great value - as reliable as ever, Maggiano's always hits the markSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experience at MaggiansVEM22Dined on 8/28/2014We enjoyed a great dining experience at Maggiano's. The wine, salad, and main courses were excellent! The view of the strip was one of a kind. And our waiter was outstanding as well!Special Features:
- Great food at great prices...igpmDined on 8/28/2014Go by 6pm for Happy Hour Specials! Rigatoni D is the best pasta dish at any restaurant.Special Features: