Maggiano's - Las Vegas
3200 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Fashion Show Mall
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7027322550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Daily: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Anthony Psyk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 702-732-8486 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies
A word from Maggiano's - Las Vegas
Maggiano's is conveniently located at the Fashion Show Mall on the world famous Las Vegas Boulevard. Our 325 seat dining room is ideal for a romantic dinner for two, a festive gathering or a group lunch. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine, served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a vast selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and delicious desserts.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
353 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (202)special occasion (193)scenic view (157)romantic (129)fit for foodies (120)great for lunch (85)great for outdoor dining (80)neighborhood gem (73)notable wine list (69)hot spot (66)kid-friendly (58)late-night find (35)great for brunch (34)vibrant bar scene (29)Show More
- not up to par with previous visitsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014Bread served with no butter; no balsamic vinegar on table to go with olive oil; entrée held to long under warming lights, as top of pasta was dried out. tsk, tsk. you must do better.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014Good energy, lively ambiance, good for big groups, its loud. Food excellent and for Las Vegas a fair price for the quality. It's a good feel restaurant.Special Features:
- Not like other MaggianostravelingthecountryDined on 10/25/2014We had 7 in our group but got reservations with no problem. We had all been to other locations so we were disappointed to find this location just one more very loud glitzy large Las Vegas restaurant. Fettuccine unevenly cooked, calm sauce bland. We were told that if you don't already know about the take home second entree they don't tell anyone about it. Ok, perhaps that is understandable as most guests are tourists in the hotels with no ability to reheat or refrigerate. It just finished off the whole unfortunate experience. Go to other locations, not Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Go to for guestsCaligirlsDined on 10/25/2014I brought my family members who were visiting from out of town. Everyone lived it and really enjoyed themselves. This is my go to restaurant for all occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celiac FriendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014I have been to a number of Maggiano's in various large cities and have always loved my food and service. I have special dietary needs, gluten and soy free, and the chef comes to my table to discuss options available to me. I would highly recommend the restaurant to any and all celiacs!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We are from out of town and we don't have a Maggiano's. We have wanted to eat there for the longest time and concluded when we make it back to Vegas we would try it. The Ambiance and Service was fantastic. The food was really good but in our minds kind of a let down. Mainly because we have hyped it up ourselves for so long. I would compare the food to Olive Garden, but the ambiance and service were well beyond the Olive Gardens I have been to. That may be the dishes we chose as well. My wife had the four cheese ravioli (something like that) and I had the rustic chicken and shrimp something or other. We both agreed mine was the better of the two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Improvement Over Last VisitNaples1VIPDined on 10/24/2014The salad that my wife and I had were very well prepared. Special recognition should be afforded to the Chicken Francese. As a result of a minor oversight the pasta dish that I was served was a "Hand Cut" Fettucini Alferdo. While this was not what I ordered I must say that the pasta was very tender and the Alfredo suace was one of the best that I have ever had. The quality of the meals were a definite improvment over my last visit. I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorites.maryjkDined on 10/24/2014The food is always top notch. Love their new light fare choices, especially the shrimp fra diavolo. Only small complaint I have is that on 2 occasions I have made a note in our reservation that it was someone's birthday and there was zero acknowledgement, not even a happy birthday! Our server, David was excellent.Special Features:
- Ok but could be betterVikingr21Dined on 10/23/2014Good food and lots of it but quality is a little lacking. Price also is a bit high especially for the average food served.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/23/2014Good food, great staff and romantic setting. Suggest a booth. Our waiter was fabulous. Thank you for the memoriesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lousy service and food qualityDisappointedDined on 10/23/2014Slow, indifferent service - right up to delivery of the check. Maggiano's used to be one of the best but now it's just a factory brand. The Vegas location is no different than a number of others I've visited recently. You an get lousy dining and pay a lot less plenty of other places.
- Exceptional ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014We were seated right away. Our server was outstanding. He was knowledgeable and very helpful in choosing our selections as well as had a great sense of humor. We had a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect visitJolacabanaDined on 10/23/2014Beverly, our server, made the visit perfect. She paired the wine and food brilliantly which resulted in an excellent experience. Thanks Beverly!! Food was delicious as usual. It is a perfect restaurant to visit before a show on the strip. We love it.Special Features:
- AwesomeTonyCDined on 10/20/2014It was our first time at Maggiano's and I have to say I was very impressed. The restaurant was classy but not pretentious.The food was excellent and priced affordable. And last but not least the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LAS VEGAS DININGsuzydinerDined on 10/19/2014We went as a family with a 1 1/2 year old. They were wonderful! SO MUCH food!! NO small portions here! A must for a Las Vegas meal!Special Features:
- Excellent-As AlwaysFood4meDined on 10/19/2014We had an excellent experience, once again. We travel to Las Vegas every October and Maggiano's is always on our list of places to dine. We were not disappointed! The service was exemplary and the food was delicious. We were slightly disappointed, however, by the limited amount of space around our table. There was a large reservation that they squeezed in. There was no room to move chairs to get in or out-making the washroom trip an acrobatic experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014Would definetly recommend. This place is wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dinner we had in VegasaniverserydinnerDined on 10/17/2014This was by far the best meal we had on our week long trip. The atmosphere was great, we were sat next to large windows with a beautiful view of the night-lit strip. The food was delious and reasonably priced. There were a range of choices from basic at $13-18 all the way up to $50 plates. Everything sounded so good it was hard to choose!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good as UsualVegasVinnyDined on 10/14/2014The family style option for 4 or more people is an excellent option.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Go To When in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Maggiano's was an altogether terrific experience. With a convenient location, exceptional service, and the best pasta you have ever tasted, it appears nearly impossible to have a negative experience. The pricing was as reasonable as it gets in Vegas. The server we had was so good, and the bread and balsamic vinegar they bring at the beginning of your meal was to die for.Special Features:
- JeanieDined on 10/13/2014Great attention to food allergies. Very attentive service.Special Features:
- Excelente comidaSiiiiinnnnddddyyyyDined on 10/13/2014We choose Maggiano's for celebrate a birthday, its a great choose in Vegas, different and not as a regular bufete. Great taste and service was very nice, they have very generous plates, You can share and order with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentCdnDinersDined on 10/12/2014Very attentive waiter, excellent food, lots of foodSpecial Features:
- Good food and priceRickVDined on 10/12/2014Food was excellent as always. Was a little disappointed we couldn't sit outside due to a private party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The service was fantastic. The only complaint would be the noise level. We hadn't seen our friends in 10 years and found it difficult to carry on a conversation; therefore, we had to cut our visit shorter and go someplace else to relax and talk. Perhaps something could be done with the acoustics. Food - excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- was very good all away around.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014The Food was great, the serves was great. Was one of best Italian food I have ever had. Taste like heaven. Great for groups or great for a date night with your love.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good but far too noisycoucou39Dined on 10/10/2014food was good. we were seated on a window along the strip, the view was great, ask for a table on the windows otherwise placed in the middle of the restaurant you'll only enjoy the big and noisy tables. my wife took spaghetti they was good but overcooked (far away from italian style) I tried one of the chief specialties : i would not recommend any too saucy meal in there. Opentable reservation system do works fine.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/6/2014I'm Japanese but now have Italian running in my veins. Great beef medallions!!!! Marsala was awesome also.Special Features:
- Good TimescoodleDined on 10/5/2014This was not my first time at Maggiano's, but it was the first time at this location. The food was wonderful and the staff was very courteous. I love this chain and will frequent it often. The Vegas location did not disappoint.Special Features:
- ShockingDK007Dined on 10/5/2014Terrible service 6 of us ate there brought everyone's main course forgot mine waited 10mins before I asked if mine was coming they then sent me something I didn't order overall food not bad but they need to sort there service out quick.
- Food is always fantasticluv2eatDined on 10/5/2014All of the food taste great. The portion size is very generous. The server that we had was very personal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great View of the Wynn!GDockfoodieDined on 10/3/2014My husband and I always eat at Maggiano's when we visit Las Vegas. We even hosted a 50th wedding anniversary there for my inlaws which included over 25 people-the service and food were impeccable. For this visit, we were a bit disappointed because we had requested a window table in our reservation and when we got there, we were told that there would be at least a 20 minutes wait for our table. So, we went to the bar and were seated within 20 minutes or so at a table with a not so great view. A few minutes into sitting at our table, we were annoyed to find that the three gentlemen at the table next to us, were rather loud, obnoxious and using frequent profanity. We asked, and were immediately moved, to a nice booth!Special Features:
- Very enjoyable experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/2/2014We had eaten at this restaurant on a previous trip. We came back because it was a great evening and a rememberable experience. Our waiter David did an excellent job and was extremely helpfull throughout the evening. He had a great personality which made for a fun time. He had six ink pens in his shirt pocket to which we had to of course ask why. He was well prepared. Smart kid. The food was verygood and pricing was good consitering the area. Overall we will come back on the next trip and ask for David again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place to meetcaryntwexDined on 10/2/2014we met some out of town friends for lunch. always reliable restaurant. Waiter was attentive, food was quick and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Supper at Maggiano'sLespaulburstDined on 9/30/2014Well , we sat in a booth that was so dim , I couldn't read the menu.. Portion size was ridiculous. I salad would be fine for 3-4 people..so order carefully. I had a bruscetta to start that was very plain, and some flat bread for the family , both a bit bland. Caesar salad was tasteless and only had lettuce, 6 croutons and a smothering of a non-descript dressing. Pricing wasn't too bad for Vegas. I am sure they could do better, but what I ordered didn't really give them much to excel at .. I will try again as the staff were very friendly, and possibly my own fault for not being very adventurous with the menu.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014We enjoyed our early dinner there. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would eat there again when we return to Las Vegas.Special Features:
- One of my favoritesPhilDined on 9/28/2014We dine out often and one of my favorite restaurants is Maggianos. There is none in the area where we live so when traveling we always check to see if there is a Maggianos in the area we visit. On those occasions when there was a Maggianos in the area, it was always an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Not as great as Usual!PostalmomDined on 9/28/2014Food was good, not great. We love this place, but something was off this time. We went as 4 P.M., and I supposed it was between shifts. Our waitress was very good, but had 3 or 4 other large tables. Once she was able to wait on us, she was terrific. Food, two of the party had the light entrees, and now I know why. My side order of pasta was larger than both their dinners. Overall, it was nice, but not as nice as our other dinners here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Our server Dave was very polite and nice. Our food took over an hour to arrive. Dave apologized many times and said that his manager would compensate for our late food. Other tables sat down after us and finished eating before we received our food. The manager that was assigned to our area was terrible! No apologies - just a "oh everything is ok" and before you answer I will continue walking away. The manager again came and instead of asking us what we wanted for dessert, he pushed a sampler onto us stating that it would be enough to compensate. How rude. I have been to Maggiano's many times and I appreciate the care they take for their customer. Apparently this guy didn't go through the same training.Special Features:
- Consistent..great food+poor servicemjzeidmanDined on 9/27/2014I've been to this location several times. The food is always good to great. The service is always slow at best and inattentive at worst. i.e. This trip after the food arrived the waiter walked by 14 times (yes we counted) without saying a word to us. We actually made a game of it since he made it a point when the food came that he would be back to check how we were doing. Hysterical and unacceptable at the same time. We were on vacation and not in a rush so it was pretty comical. If you can tolerate poor service and enjoy Maggiano's then this is the place for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.