Maggiano's - King of Prussia
205 Mall Blvd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Maggiano's - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (610) 992-3333
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Fabio Caparra
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 610-992-3335 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Entertainment: Entertainment evenings - Wednesday through Sunday.
A word from Maggiano's - King of Prussia
Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner, offer a convenient Carryout service as well as beautiful & accommodating Banquet space for every special occasion. Maggiano's menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Maggiano's - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
374 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (264)special occasion (218)fit for foodies (134)kid-friendly (101)great for lunch (94)romantic (75)neighborhood gem (73)hot spot (60)notable wine list (38)vibrant bar scene (32)great for outdoor dining (28)great for brunch (25)late-night find (18)scenic view (6)Show More
- Good food but disappointing overalljag206Dined on 11/20/2014Have been a fan of Maggiano's for many years but the service was so poor on my most recent visit, I will not be going back any time soon. Server was slow to come to the table, not nice when she did show up, and the bill was wrong. Sorry to have had that happen at a once favorite place.
- good valueMargeDined on 11/20/2014had a special included: appetizer or salad, 2 entrées, dessert had anniversary coupon which was also honored lovely presentation with lit candles had two entrees to bring home always excellent foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/19/2014I Ordered Veal Marsala. The sauce was so strong with Wine that I could hardly eat it. It actually was very bitter. Everyone at my table tasted the sauce. They also did not like it. I was very disappointed in my dinner. I live in Harrisburg and I hope if I come back I have a much better experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I don't like the new prices!!lrlovesjrDined on 11/19/2014Have been there dozens of times, The food is usually fabulous but fell short this visit and the prices across the board have gone up quite a bit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best value aroundsteveDined on 11/18/2014High scores for everything. I don't understand how they keep prices so low while maintaining higher end quality and appearance. Well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTIC Northern Italian cuisinejtc17601Dined on 11/16/2014The best appetizer, IMHO, is the Calimari with the house-made Marinara!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodAngelineDined on 11/16/2014It was my first time at Maggiano's. The food was excellent. The pumpkin cheesecake was out of this world. I went with my son and daughter and will definitely be going back. it was a bit noisy but the place was full and the service was excellent. I can't really complain. Overall i loved the place and look forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal!Foodiesx2VIPDined on 11/16/2014Maggiano's may be a chain, but it does not ACT like a chain. The food is always wonderful and chef will adjust dishes as requested. I am vegetarian so that is important. We shared the stuffed mushrooms which had perfect texture and flavor. Husband really enjoyed the lighter Veal Picante, generous and very delicious veal with perfectly done pasta. I had the chopped salad - they left out the meat at my request: this was delightful. The flavors and textures had their own distinctiveness, and were obviously very freshly chopped. Try the new house wines which Ruffino is bottling for Maggiano's - the white was a perfect Italian table wine, just right for this great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome family spotWizardofSportsDined on 11/13/2014It was a great experience from the time we arrived. We were greeted with a smile and seated immediately. Our server Cory was great and on point. We chose family style and wow was it tremendous! Food was hot and delivered timely. Drinks were kept filled and plates were cleaned when appropriate . The process was explained and we made sure to let the GM know of our experience. Can't wait to return!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Parking needs helpWetandColdDined on 11/13/2014Parking is the only issue I had this our dining experience. The lot is shared and even on a Thursday night was difficult to find an open spot. I actually gave up and went to Valet parking, but after waiting 5 minutes in the rain with no attendees in sight or to be found, I gave up and circled the lot several more times. I ended finding a spot on the far side near the retail store the lot is shared with.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Parking! ReservationsTom1026VIPDined on 11/12/2014Parking is atrocious! If you can get a parking spot within a 1/4 mile of the restaurant, you are lucky, but the place is smack dab in the middle of the biggest mall in the country. Even the valet ran out of spots and the back up for that was a mile long. Good luck in getting a spot but if you can look past that it is well worth it. The food and service are great!! You get excellent food and an abundance of food if you do the family style dining where it keeps coming until you can't eat anymore. However, you will need to make a reservation or you will wait over an hour. It doesn't matter what night you go. However, if you make a reservation and your party isn't all there, you lose your spot and have to wait. They won't seat a partial party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DHdinerDined on 11/11/2014Decent food, very good service, but the noise level makes conversation at the table extremely difficult. There's plenty of good food but not for romantic dinners or family story sharing. Very difficult to hear.
- Portions shrinkingPurkDined on 11/10/2014Portions on regular menu are becoming fit for some one on a diet. Salmon was puny. Lemon chicken not much better. Just trying to force you into ordering family style i guess.Special Features:
- The gathering2ndBaptistFriendDined on 11/9/2014Maggiano's has always been consistent in offering outstanding service and good food. Our waiter was exceptional as well as others observed around our table. The food and serving size are always adequate, not the best Italian cooking but adequate. There is convience of location, parking, and speed of service at KP location but the noise decimeter can be overwhelming compared to center city Phila.location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Maggiano's!ChocoLalaVIPDined on 11/8/2014We are regulars at the Maggiano's in NJ; but this restaurant is our favorite so far Spectacular food all-around, including dessert.Special Features:
- The expedition to be seatedFinenightoutDined on 11/8/2014Normally I don't write reviews on restaraunts but in this case I will. We got there before our reservation time and went up to see whether we could be seated at which point we were given a buzzer and told it would be about 10 minutes, which was fine as that was the time of our reservation. 25 minutes later our buzzer went off and we were told that they didn't mean to buzz us. We then waited another 35 minutes past the time of our reservation before we were sat wit the promise that a manager would come see us. Not only did the manager not come see us, but there was no acknowledgement that we had just waited nearly an hour ontop of a reservation to be sat, with the ONLY request being that we wanted a booth. Basically the reservation is uselesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantasticdwrst11Dined on 11/8/2014Went there on a double date and had a family style FEAST!Special Features:
- Delicious!GigiDined on 11/8/2014First time I had ever been there. Staff were very nice and the food was excellent. I highly recommend. This Maggiano's was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday SpectacularSapphirebdaygirlDined on 11/8/2014Our server Jason was very attentive. Our reservations were for 1:45 and we were seated promptly when we arrived! Our food was delicious and hot when served. What I like bet about Maggiano's , it suits everyone in family's tastes. My husband has Crohn's , my daughter is a vegetarian, and my son likes plain food and they always find something they can enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RamkrishnaDined on 11/7/2014Really good ambience. liked the service. Since they ran out of a dessert what we asked for we got another complimentary dessert. Service was really good. We ordered pasta which they prepared as per our requirement. Good for special occasions and its a bit pricy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- make sure you have a reservationSinghDined on 11/7/2014Without a reservation, expect to wait for 45 minutes. Great food, good service, noice level was a bit higher...but was ok for an italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Allways GreatMiBo40Dined on 11/7/2014It is allways a great meal, great service, just a really nice place to dine either with you spouse or with a group of friends... Allways get excited to dine at Maggiano's..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a good finddlc082497Dined on 11/6/2014The atmosphere was diverse, the food was great, the service was even better. Parking was a little rough because the restaurant was pack, but there is valet parking and the valets were great! I definitely recommend Maggianos if you are looking for great food and service in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Once again it was GreatMichaelDined on 11/5/2014You can't beat Maggiano's pasta deals. Buy one and get one free to take home. Ravioli was tasty in a requested Vodka Sauce. Callamari was perfect. Deserts were tremendous and the wine was tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/5/2014pasta classic deal a great bargain. 2 delicious entrees for price of one. Dessert was great-tiramiso(?) Service was friendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- big portion sizesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/5/2014Entree and dessert portions are very large. Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappoints!dbrhknappDined on 11/5/2014Every time we visit this restaurant, whether for a special occasion, with a large group or just the two of us, or just for a dinner out, we have always had a great experience. The food is always excellent, and the menu changes have always been for the better. The service has always been impeccable. Every member of the wait staff we've ever had has been extremely well-trained, pleasant, knowledgeable, pleasant, and professional. Our reservations have always been honored at or before the time. We always look forward to the next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great selection!4EnjoyableEatsDined on 11/4/2014I always find the food and service to be excellent here. This is a main spot I like to go as well as take clients who are visiting out to dinner. Everyone I have taken here has enjoyed the food and atmosphere. You won't be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nite outcookingfreeDined on 11/2/2014As usual the food was excellent and plenty. Server was courteous although when bread was empty she took basket. We had to ask her to refill bread she did not ask us. We are Italian and eat bread with our entire meal not just in beginning. Other than that it was a great nite out from cooking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Food EverOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2014I always enjoy my visits here the food always top notch and the atmosphere certainly pleasurable just the right waiters always workingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cu4lunchDined on 10/30/2014Hadn't been to Maggiano's in a long time. Really enjoyed the Lighter Fare menu they are offering. The food was delicious.Special Features:
- Great night outAddisonMomDined on 10/30/2014A lively atmosphere. Had a nice dinner with a friend. Service was great. Food came out hot and tasted amazing. I had the zucchini app which was fantastic. We shared a chop salad which might have been the best salad I ever had. Went with the veal Marsala for dinner and it was good. I think it could be better, but it was still very good. I like a thicker sauce with more Marsala wine. You can't go wrong here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Maggiano'skarhanDined on 10/30/2014The four of us had a "nice" dinner. This restaurant does not fall in the "gourmet" realm, but the food was good. Service was very slow with a slightly sarcastic waiter.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a nice timeLRoseDined on 10/25/2014Maggiano's never disappoints, which is why this is our destination for special occasions. Although it is always very loud, they did accommodate our request for a somewhat private table up on the balcony. It was extremely busy, but I was impressed by how attentive our server was. He always checked back with us, and pointed me in the right direction regarding the specials. I mentioned when I made the reservation that it was for a special anniversary, and the server wished us a happy anniversary and brought out lemon cookies with a candle. I appreciate the little touches that they do to make each visit special.Special Features:
- Wish our table was insideOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Due to a delay by one guest we had to change time and sit in area off bar. Nice round tables for ten but road notice and atmosphere not elegant which was disappointing for us but not your fault.Special Features:
- Disappointing at bestJJJMomDined on 10/25/2014We were celebrating our Anniversary and all together there was 6 of us. We were sat at the very first table when you walk in the restaurant. My chair was constantly being bumped into by the many people walking by. We ordered bruschetta and the bread was stale. They brought us out another one which was better. Then our dinner finally arrived. 4 out of the 6 of us got our meal. The waiter went and checked on the other two and we told that they should be out soon. The four of us had completely finished our meal when finally the other 2 came. Dinner was ok at best. The only thing we received quick was the check. Then we waited for the waiter to come and get for about 10 minutes while he stood at the table next to us and chatted. Dissappointed
- find another placeOuttoeatDined on 10/24/2014Bad service, food loaded with onion and garlic, and very expensive wine prices. This is a small step up from Olive garden. My food was wrong and had to wait 10 minutes to try and get it fixed. Finally sent it back and manager offered free dessert, only to have it show up on my bill. This place doesn't know what anyone else is doing, it's chaotic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GenevieveDined on 10/23/2014had my daughters 21 birthday dinner there. Every thing was great, good food , service was great, waiter was outstanding. Even got to meet Mayor of Philadelphia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CosmoPattykakeDined on 10/21/2014Not impressed with our Cosmos. Nicely presented but no kick. Tasted "Virgin". Wouldn't order a mixed drink again. Will stick to a glass of wine. At least then one knows what one's getting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diner603Dined on 10/21/2014I've eaten here many times over the last five or more years. I've never had a bad meal or a bad dining experience.Special Features: