Maggiano's - King of Prussia
205 Mall Blvd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Maggiano's - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 6109923333
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Fabio Caparra
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 610-992-3335 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Entertainment: Entertainment evenings - Wednesday through Sunday.
A word from Maggiano's - King of Prussia
Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner, offer a convenient Carryout service as well as beautiful & accommodating Banquet space for every special occasion. Maggiano's menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Maggiano's - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
427 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (291)special occasion (253)kid-friendly (125)great for lunch (125)fit for foodies (120)romantic (90)neighborhood gem (71)hot spot (53)great for brunch (46)notable wine list (42)vibrant bar scene (31)great for outdoor dining (31)late-night find (17)scenic view (9)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/14/2014It seemed like the menu was smaller this time. And the noise was loud. Drink menu was limited, everything we asked about they didn't have. Very disappointed.Special Features:
- maggianos kopfoodgetaboutitDined on 9/13/2014Food was good but not great. I had the veal porterhouse. Cooked well but it was a horrible choice of meat for the price i paid. Not overly impressed with the service. Waiter was knowledgeable but to busy to be effective. Very noisy and hard to hear my wife during conversation. It will be a while before I return for more. I will say the desert was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noteluv2dineDined on 9/13/2014The waiter was excellent! Excellent service and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!Tr8foodieDined on 9/12/2014Service was amazing and food to match! Always a consistently great experience! Drinks are always delicious and desserts top my favorite list of all times! Would highly recommend for a party of 2 or 20!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise levelGrammyDined on 9/12/2014The noise was so excessive we could not talk to each other. Made for a disappointing meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyableMaven1Dined on 9/12/2014It was a very busy night and the time between ordering and serving was long. Waitress very pleasant. We have been to Maggiano's many times and have always enjoyed our meals. However, the flatbread appetizer was in the oven too long and the crust was very dry and crackly. Probably the result of a very busy night and not enough attention paid to what was in the oven.Special Features:
- Quick but Never RushedCiaraMichelleDined on 9/10/2014I love Maggiano's because the food is always quick but delicious and we never feel rushed.Special Features:
- Lunch at Maggiano'sKellDined on 9/8/2014My friend and I met for an informal lunch. The chopped salad and Maggiano salads were delicious! If you order grilled calamari and pour it over your salad, it is much more tasty then just adding grilled chicken. Perfect for lunch from 2-10 people, very affordable. Wait staff is attentive but not obtrusive.Special Features:
- love maggianos-terrible experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/7/2014I love Maggianos, however this was one of the worst restaurant experiences I have had in a long time. The food was mediocre for their standards and bad service. I will make the extra drive into Philly next time.Special Features:
- Best eatery in King of PrussialrlovesjrDined on 9/6/2014I have had diner here at lease two dozen times, and have never been disappointed. It is by far the Best eatery in King of Prussia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good portions and delicious foodJayP80Dined on 9/6/2014The restaurant is a large place with plenty of seating, but we recommend reserving for groups on a weekend. We were seated almost immediately upon arrival on a Saturday night, but we had a reservation. Our server was attentive, and our food was brought out quickly. We would recommend this restaurant if you want to eat with a group.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Very loud great for groups not for dinner for two ! Food was ok at best. Service was great !!!Special Features:
- Dinner/poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014The food was good but the service was really terrible. I got the feeling that because we didn't order drinks,appetizers,dessert we were NOT her priority.Atmosphere was nice but when the service is the pits it certainly takes away from the meal.Special Features:
- Great night out, as alwaysChopperDined on 9/6/2014Have been driving from Harrisburg to the King of Prussia Maggianos for the past 4-5 years to celebrate birthdays of my sisters and husbands and have never had a bad time. Food is what we expect, service is always great, and this trip the food served family style came with more time between courses which was actually very satisfying. Look forward to next years visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatBobBDined on 9/6/2014Great service....great food....great experience...we were very satisfiedSpecial Features:
- Italian Delight!SapphirebdaygirlDined on 9/6/2014Plentiful portions ! From the Johnny's hero to the vegetarian friendly eggplant parmesan to the baked ziti to the crab cakes, all were delicious! Waitress Tara was very efficient and friendly! Online open table seating reservations were easy and table was ready when we arrived! Enough food for at least 3 more meals for each of us!Special Features:
- Service was Outstandingbeachgirl62Dined on 9/5/2014Food was awesome, a little pricey since it is A la carte and dinner does not include salad or soup but they do offer family style menu options if you want to go that route. Service was impeccable and our waitress was dynamite, along with the wait staff. The toughest thing about this place is getting in, so definitely reservations are a must on a weekend. Beautiful location compared to the other one I was at in Philadelphia. Service and atmosphere much better here in KOP.Special Features:
- Loved itbeepboopDined on 9/5/2014Maggiano's food is amazing at no matter what location you visit. King of Prussia is no exception.Special Features:
- Family styleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/4/2014When we heard this was one of a chain of restaurants we were skeptical. However, we were pleasantly surprised. The bar served well made cocktails and the server in the bar was friendly and accomodating. The restaurant provided a fun atmosphere and the server was terrific; she helped us through the menu and gave us recommendations without being pushy. The family style choices were perfect for our group. There was plenty of food and it was delicious. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulKyleH777Dined on 8/30/2014The food was amazing and there was plenty of it. The service was just like the food; Amazing and always there. Also a great place to get tiramisu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LLN6Dined on 8/30/2014Very over priced for mediocre food and fair service.Special Features:
- Great family placeSatisfied2VIPDined on 8/30/2014The food is always great. Plenty of choices, everyone can find something they enjoy. The service is quick and efficient, but timed so courses don't overlap, and always fresh and hot when served. A fun place to go with groups.Special Features:
- Great suburban optionLuv2eatVIPDined on 8/29/2014Ate outside on the porch and listened to acoustic guitar while enjoying a reasonably priced Italian meal. All parties were happy with both the taste and portion size of the food. Will be back !!Special Features:
- Great service and foodTaylormeDined on 8/29/2014Love the food there the pasta is great and their flatbreads are so amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014Fantastic food & service over lunch for our party of 6! Outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014I love this place. The staff is always friendly and the food is always outstanding. I've never had a bad experience. I highly recommend it for all occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014THIS PLACE IS GREAT FOR GROUPS AND THRE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT ..OUR SERVER OSCAR WAS AWESOMESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A success as usualTimmDined on 8/23/2014This was a great experience again. 9 of us did the classic family style dining and we all enjoyed the meal and the service. This is our go-to place for groups and it didn't dissapoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty FoodShellbellDined on 8/23/2014As always, food was delicious and filling. Shared the chicken parm with angel hair pasta and it was plenty for two people. Also, enjoyed the fried zucchini appetizer, which was way too much for one person. Wish they offered half portions of apps. Overall, was a great lunch and look forward to visiting again.Special Features:
- Fun atmosphereSoxhouseDined on 8/22/2014Fun place to go with a large group, but as kitchen preparing for tables of 8 that eat like tables of 24 (family style/obscene portions), it is tough to get things just right. Food okay but far from amazing. Our server Cooper was fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealNeseDined on 8/19/2014The food was wonderful as always. The bread is awesome and Maggianos salad was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Maggiano's KOPOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014I reserved my table the day prior to our visit to KOP and it was ready and waiting for us when we arrived. The food was great; the service was excellent - the only negative is that it was very noisy. If you want to eat and catch up with old friends - this may be the place but know that it is a very active and lively ambience.Special Features:
- BEEN AWHILEbigfoot2519Dined on 8/18/2014Been ages since we visited last. My wife had a filet and I got a pasta dish. We shared and we both were very happy. The steak was perfectly prepared and the pasta was very tasty. Great portions, great service & oh yeah dessert. It wont be long before we returnSpecial Features:
- Excellent for dinnerchemeeDined on 8/16/2014I have eaten here many times and whatever we order is very good. This time, we tried the family style dining and the waiter neglected to tell us we could order additional appetizers or an extra serving of the entrees if we wanted to. Other than that, it was an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Always Enjoy!DonnadDined on 8/16/2014This is one of my favorite places to dine in King of Prussia.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2014The only issue we had was the service. The server was not attentive and we had to wait for rolls through most of our meal, even though she said she'd be right back with them when she took our order. We had a 2nd server who was much more attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maggianosOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/14/2014food was more than plentiful ( did the family-style) service was excellent- was somewhat noisy and a slight roof leak on our menu but the manager was more than willing to move our table. great for family/occasion etcSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a missOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/10/2014Maggiano used to be our family favorite place to eat. At least in Scottsdale AZ. We have lived oversea over 2 years. And when we visited this time, it was big disappointment. 1) waited about 30 minutes for the food, and restaurant is about half empty at 7:30 pm Sunday night. Of course, the food was not so warm. 2) the sause of spaghetti was watery. 3) portion was smaller. 4) services was bad. We need to get our ow napkins, untencils, remind the dessert from kids menu, etc. can't recommend for others, especially the kind of Prussia location.
- great get awayGotAwayDined on 8/10/2014Took the wife out for the day a decided to surprise her with a early dinner. Had a great experience and great foodSpecial Features:
- better than expectedJeffVIPDined on 8/10/2014Hard to believe this is a chain restaurant. The food was some of the best Italian ever plus they give you a complimentary pasta meal to take home. Wow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.