Maggiano's - King of Prussia
205 Mall Blvd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Maggiano's - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 6109923333
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Fabio Caparra
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 610-992-3335 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Entertainment: Entertainment evenings - Wednesday through Sunday.
A word from Maggiano's - King of Prussia
Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner, offer a convenient Carryout service as well as beautiful & accommodating Banquet space for every special occasion. Maggiano's menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Maggiano's - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
430 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (301)special occasion (254)great for lunch (131)fit for foodies (131)kid-friendly (128)romantic (88)neighborhood gem (80)hot spot (57)notable wine list (45)great for brunch (42)vibrant bar scene (35)great for outdoor dining (34)late-night find (21)scenic view (9)Show More
- Great deal/Friendly staffOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/29/2014We had a business lunch and the staff was very friendly--didn't try to rush us out! the food is excellent, but a little heavy on the garlic. I had the eggplant parm--a little heavy on the sauce, but it came with a free second meal to take home! The ravioli was excellent, and the stuff mushrooms were very good, and unusual in that they are completely vegetarian!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Mediocre ServiceJeffVIPDined on 9/28/2014We went to Maggiano's to celebrate our anniversary after receiving a $10 off coupon for same. The food was great as usual but the server Craig was very "mechanical" in his delivery and did not care if we were guests or not. I think he was disappointed that we ordered the two Marco dinner for $40 without any cocktails. The overall experience was very good and we will return but we would like a different server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/28/2014Food was excellent, service staff very nice. had to wait to be seated because the entire group was not present. Would have liked to have been seated so I could eat some apps and enjoy them. Instead of eating them at the bar. Seats were uncomfortable. Overall Food and desert were outstanding .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful serverMikeDined on 9/27/2014Dustin did a great job explaining the new lighter fare and taking care of us for the evening. He was very friendly.Special Features:
- Just What We Wanted...dauphincommishDined on 9/26/2014We loved the food. The atmosphere was busy and loud, in a good way. There were at least three large birthday parties, so you could have fun in a group and not bother anyone. If you're looking for quiet romance, go someplace else. If you want to have a fun night with friends and really good food in HUGE portions, then this is a great option. PS: Save room and get the 5 portion desert sampler!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful eveningSnowballDined on 9/26/2014What a wonderful evening after shopping at the king of Prussia mall. Maggiano's food was excellent. The lighter side menu was out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always enjoyAmyDVIPDined on 9/25/2014I always enjoy eating at Maggianos. Very good food and service. I love the buy one take one home deal. Tried the lighter bites and they are very good. Thanks for a good experience.Special Features:
- Casual ItalianSnugglesDined on 9/23/2014Our table was ready for our 6:15 seating and we were waited on immediately. 1 dinner was not hot and had to go back to be reheated. Bill was not understandable in so far as what was a drink and what was a meal. It seems as though 1 glass of wine was $17.00 but was listed as Martini. Will definitely go back since food is good and this may have been a fluke. Also bill reflected 5 persons when only 4 were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food & serviceGrecarDined on 9/23/2014Noice level when seated withing large groups of other diners, for just the 2 of us, was not enjoyable.....had to shout to hear each other!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as usual.lrlovesjrDined on 9/22/2014Outstanding as usual. Tried the new light menu, it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Celebration!vegasgirlDined on 9/22/2014The meal was wonderful! We were celebrating my aunt's 80th birthday and the meal could not have been better. Our waitress was the same one we had in March and she was fantastic. The lighter fare menu is every bit as delicious as the regular menu. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIRTHDAY dinner for my MomeatUrHeartOutDined on 9/21/2014We came here for a birthday dinner to celebrate my moms Birthday. We wanted to take her somewhere really nice but not too dressy as she tends to feel uncomfortable with such interactions. Maggiano's was perfect! We all had such an enjoyable time there, the food was amazing and although the pricing is high, it's understandable as everything was quality and sizable! She enjoyed her birthday and even got free lemon cookies! We were very thankful to all the staff who brought out our food and served us. Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food!kathydDined on 9/21/2014Love the new "light menu"! Impressed with overall quality of the new meals and of course the portions!Special Features:
- Not impressedjjg10Dined on 9/20/2014Food was okay although it came out somewhat cold, service was painfully slow, and although server was nice we barely saw him.Special Features:
- Awesome as AlwaysSpicyeggroll2Dined on 9/20/2014Great service. Great food. Enough said. Why my review needs to be 50 characters long is a bit much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- King of more than just PrussiaGaetanoDined on 9/20/2014Bountiful but still terrific tasting Italian food, served with a smile!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday lunchratherexpensiveDined on 9/20/2014My daughter got a second soup. The second server brought it with her meal after she already had some. There were too many servers. They didn't communicate. We didn't get fudge sauce my sister asked for, until a second person checked if we got our dessert order.Special Features:
- YummiMikeyDined on 9/19/2014Never had a bad meal!!! We always enjoy going to any maggianos whether it be a special occasion or just out to dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, average serviceLotsWaitingDined on 9/19/2014We were there for date night. Dinner was extra long cutting short out other plans. Server was over extended. Could only be so attentive making every request a wait just to get her attn & more while she does her thing. Food was good and frankly a good bargain w take home pasta. But don't go here expecting normal waits! Add 5-10 min for everything!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food friendly attentive staffcabbDined on 9/17/2014I have dinned at Maggiano's King of Prussia several time for lunch, dinner and a private party. On each occasion the food has been outstanding. This time we were asked to compare one of their new lighter fare items with a standard menu item (veal Parmesan ). The new item was quite tasty and translated very well from an old favorite to the lower calorie version. They are very accommodating for groups and seat you promptly. Our private party experience was great. The staff is always friendly and very attentive even when the restaurant is busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerdinneroutDined on 9/17/2014We went to celebrate our granddaughter's 8th birthday. We did not do the family-style, instead, most of us opted for the buy one take one pasta. The serving sizes were large, and the food was tasty, if not memorable. This is a good place for groups, but it is very loud, and can be hard to hear the people at the end of your table. All in all, we had a good time. Service was really good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/14/2014It seemed like the menu was smaller this time. And the noise was loud. Drink menu was limited, everything we asked about they didn't have. Very disappointed.Special Features:
- maggianos kopfoodgetaboutitDined on 9/13/2014Food was good but not great. I had the veal porterhouse. Cooked well but it was a horrible choice of meat for the price i paid. Not overly impressed with the service. Waiter was knowledgeable but to busy to be effective. Very noisy and hard to hear my wife during conversation. It will be a while before I return for more. I will say the desert was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary celebrationRobertaKDined on 9/13/2014We had a wonderful dinner with our boys and they're girlfriends celebrating our 28th wedding anniversary. Our waiter was wonderful and the food was delicious as always!Special Features:
- Noteluv2dineDined on 9/13/2014The waiter was excellent! Excellent service and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!Tr8foodieDined on 9/12/2014Service was amazing and food to match! Always a consistently great experience! Drinks are always delicious and desserts top my favorite list of all times! Would highly recommend for a party of 2 or 20!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise levelGrammyDined on 9/12/2014The noise was so excessive we could not talk to each other. Made for a disappointing meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyableMaven1Dined on 9/12/2014It was a very busy night and the time between ordering and serving was long. Waitress very pleasant. We have been to Maggiano's many times and have always enjoyed our meals. However, the flatbread appetizer was in the oven too long and the crust was very dry and crackly. Probably the result of a very busy night and not enough attention paid to what was in the oven.Special Features:
- Quick but Never RushedCiaraMichelleDined on 9/10/2014I love Maggiano's because the food is always quick but delicious and we never feel rushed.Special Features:
- Lunch at Maggiano'sKellDined on 9/8/2014My friend and I met for an informal lunch. The chopped salad and Maggiano salads were delicious! If you order grilled calamari and pour it over your salad, it is much more tasty then just adding grilled chicken. Perfect for lunch from 2-10 people, very affordable. Wait staff is attentive but not obtrusive.Special Features:
- love maggianos-terrible experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/7/2014I love Maggianos, however this was one of the worst restaurant experiences I have had in a long time. The food was mediocre for their standards and bad service. I will make the extra drive into Philly next time.Special Features:
- Best eatery in King of PrussialrlovesjrDined on 9/6/2014I have had diner here at lease two dozen times, and have never been disappointed. It is by far the Best eatery in King of Prussia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good portions and delicious foodJayP80Dined on 9/6/2014The restaurant is a large place with plenty of seating, but we recommend reserving for groups on a weekend. We were seated almost immediately upon arrival on a Saturday night, but we had a reservation. Our server was attentive, and our food was brought out quickly. We would recommend this restaurant if you want to eat with a group.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Very loud great for groups not for dinner for two ! Food was ok at best. Service was great !!!Special Features:
- Dinner/poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014The food was good but the service was really terrible. I got the feeling that because we didn't order drinks,appetizers,dessert we were NOT her priority.Atmosphere was nice but when the service is the pits it certainly takes away from the meal.Special Features:
- Great night out, as alwaysChopperDined on 9/6/2014Have been driving from Harrisburg to the King of Prussia Maggianos for the past 4-5 years to celebrate birthdays of my sisters and husbands and have never had a bad time. Food is what we expect, service is always great, and this trip the food served family style came with more time between courses which was actually very satisfying. Look forward to next years visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatBobBDined on 9/6/2014Great service....great food....great experience...we were very satisfiedSpecial Features:
- Italian Delight!SapphirebdaygirlDined on 9/6/2014Plentiful portions ! From the Johnny's hero to the vegetarian friendly eggplant parmesan to the baked ziti to the crab cakes, all were delicious! Waitress Tara was very efficient and friendly! Online open table seating reservations were easy and table was ready when we arrived! Enough food for at least 3 more meals for each of us!Special Features:
- Service was Outstandingbeachgirl62Dined on 9/5/2014Food was awesome, a little pricey since it is A la carte and dinner does not include salad or soup but they do offer family style menu options if you want to go that route. Service was impeccable and our waitress was dynamite, along with the wait staff. The toughest thing about this place is getting in, so definitely reservations are a must on a weekend. Beautiful location compared to the other one I was at in Philadelphia. Service and atmosphere much better here in KOP.Special Features:
- Loved itbeepboopDined on 9/5/2014Maggiano's food is amazing at no matter what location you visit. King of Prussia is no exception.Special Features: