Maggiano's - King of Prussia
205 Mall Blvd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Maggiano's - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 6109923333
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Fabio Caparra
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 610-992-3335 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Entertainment: Entertainment evenings - Wednesday through Sunday.
A word from Maggiano's - King of Prussia
Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner, offer a convenient Carryout service as well as beautiful & accommodating Banquet space for every special occasion. Maggiano's menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Maggiano's - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
441 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (311)special occasion (269)great for lunch (132)kid-friendly (131)fit for foodies (114)romantic (89)neighborhood gem (76)hot spot (54)great for brunch (47)notable wine list (43)vibrant bar scene (35)great for outdoor dining (30)late-night find (16)scenic view (12)Show More
- Never disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014I love this place. The staff is always friendly and the food is always outstanding. I've never had a bad experience. I highly recommend it for all occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014THIS PLACE IS GREAT FOR GROUPS AND THRE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT ..OUR SERVER OSCAR WAS AWESOMESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A success as usualTimmDined on 8/23/2014This was a great experience again. 9 of us did the classic family style dining and we all enjoyed the meal and the service. This is our go-to place for groups and it didn't dissapoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty FoodShellbellDined on 8/23/2014As always, food was delicious and filling. Shared the chicken parm with angel hair pasta and it was plenty for two people. Also, enjoyed the fried zucchini appetizer, which was way too much for one person. Wish they offered half portions of apps. Overall, was a great lunch and look forward to visiting again.Special Features:
- Fun atmosphereSoxhouseDined on 8/22/2014Fun place to go with a large group, but as kitchen preparing for tables of 8 that eat like tables of 24 (family style/obscene portions), it is tough to get things just right. Food okay but far from amazing. Our server Cooper was fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great mealNeseDined on 8/19/2014The food was wonderful as always. The bread is awesome and Maggianos salad was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Maggiano's KOPOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014I reserved my table the day prior to our visit to KOP and it was ready and waiting for us when we arrived. The food was great; the service was excellent - the only negative is that it was very noisy. If you want to eat and catch up with old friends - this may be the place but know that it is a very active and lively ambience.Special Features:
- BEEN AWHILEbigfoot2519Dined on 8/18/2014Been ages since we visited last. My wife had a filet and I got a pasta dish. We shared and we both were very happy. The steak was perfectly prepared and the pasta was very tasty. Great portions, great service & oh yeah dessert. It wont be long before we returnSpecial Features:
- Excellent for dinnerchemeeDined on 8/16/2014I have eaten here many times and whatever we order is very good. This time, we tried the family style dining and the waiter neglected to tell us we could order additional appetizers or an extra serving of the entrees if we wanted to. Other than that, it was an enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- Always Enjoy!DonnadDined on 8/16/2014This is one of my favorite places to dine in King of Prussia.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/16/2014The only issue we had was the service. The server was not attentive and we had to wait for rolls through most of our meal, even though she said she'd be right back with them when she took our order. We had a 2nd server who was much more attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maggianosOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/14/2014food was more than plentiful ( did the family-style) service was excellent- was somewhat noisy and a slight roof leak on our menu but the manager was more than willing to move our table. great for family/occasion etcSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a missOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/10/2014Maggiano used to be our family favorite place to eat. At least in Scottsdale AZ. We have lived oversea over 2 years. And when we visited this time, it was big disappointment. 1) waited about 30 minutes for the food, and restaurant is about half empty at 7:30 pm Sunday night. Of course, the food was not so warm. 2) the sause of spaghetti was watery. 3) portion was smaller. 4) services was bad. We need to get our ow napkins, untencils, remind the dessert from kids menu, etc. can't recommend for others, especially the kind of Prussia location.
- great get awayGotAwayDined on 8/10/2014Took the wife out for the day a decided to surprise her with a early dinner. Had a great experience and great foodSpecial Features:
- better than expectedJeffVIPDined on 8/10/2014Hard to believe this is a chain restaurant. The food was some of the best Italian ever plus they give you a complimentary pasta meal to take home. Wow!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentTeamWorkDined on 8/9/2014I really enjoyed myself. It was well worth it. Our server was sooooo nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerZitiloversDined on 8/9/2014We went here for my son's 11th birthday dinner. His favorite Italian dish is baked ziti so that was his requirement when choosing a dinner location. He loved Maggiano's baked ziti!! The service and food were great. We had a great experience! We will be going back for my other son's birthday dinner in April.Special Features:
- LovefoodDined on 8/9/2014I have been to this location before and have to say that I received the worst customer service ever and sat in the worse spot possible as well. Will not be going back.Special Features:
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014This was our first time at Maggiano's, wouldn't change a thing, everything was perfect, plan to go again. Thank you.Special Features:
- 60th AnniversaryGrandmagroupiDined on 8/9/2014For a family dinner to celebrate our 60th Wedding Anniversary, it was PERFECT!!! The food was plentiful, delicious, very hot and fresh from the kitchen and the service was very good. Our waiter entertained as well as served the food and drinks in a very lively manner. As a family eatery it is the best!!! Couldn't have been better!!Special Features:
- Awesome first experienceSpicyeggroll2Dined on 8/8/2014Jim, our waiter was excellent, the food was Phenomenal and fresh, the atmosphere was great. I wish the drink choices were geared more towards a younger fun female audience but hey, you can't have everything you want. Definetly will return!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MAGGIANO'S IS GREATyazmanDined on 8/8/2014We went to Maggiano's for lunch and the service, ambience and food were wonderful. Please, please open a restaurant in the Pittsburgh area.Special Features:
- phillyvistiDined on 8/7/2014The food was very good, but not a five star restaurant. It was too noisy inside to allow for easy conversation. All the portions were substantial EXCEPT for the bowl of soup that was ordered for my main course. It was so small that I was hungry when finished and that seldom happens. I am not a big eater. The desserts were large. It was absolutely out of place with the size of the other portions. Very disappointing.Special Features:
- LisaLisaPvilleDined on 8/7/2014Loved it again. Always great food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CelebrationPatsyVIPDined on 8/7/2014Hubby and I received an anniversary coupon from Maggiano's. I mentioned our anniversary when I made the reservation and used the coupon. Our waiter didn't acknowledge our anniversary at all. Most restaurants do so I was disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service is always an issuefoodismyfriendDined on 8/5/2014My soda remained empty for the most part of my meal. They seem too busy and not enough help. Need more at attenative servers and training.Special Features:
- ManagementOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/5/2014Food and service have always been excellent. I went to Maggiano's in KOP, back in April and forot my wallet. I was entertaining clients and completely caught off guard. The manager, Steve or Fred, I forget his name was so accomodating, told me not to worry about it and allowed me to call in with my credit card later that day. Since, that act of kindness, I am always a fan of Maggiano's KOP and will never dine anywhere else.Special Features:
- nicoleDined on 8/4/2014I've dined at Maggianos numerous times before...this was the first time I ate outside and I enjoyed the atmosphere. We did wait linger than usual for desert and our check..about 15-20 mins after ordering a piece of cake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DissapointingDreaDined on 8/3/2014We have visited Maggiano's is three different states and I am thoroughly impressed with the consistency of great service, good and atmosphere!!! Thank you Maggiano's for being my #1 Italian food restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gotta try it!BlondeeRNDined on 8/3/2014Maggiano's is a place you just gotta try! The food is very good & there's plenty of it! The service was also very good....the waiter couldn't do enough for us! We had reservations and we had no wait time at all! Can't wait to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoveroffoodDined on 8/3/2014Love love your family style !!!! The food is so delicious. I crave the creme brûlée!!!Special Features:
- FunMarianosBocaDined on 8/2/2014Great visit. Vera anticipated every need. The food was great! A little noisy. But, fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentTubbgrubDined on 8/2/2014Great time, Great food, Waiter was excellent. Lots of food to take home. Went out with friends and everyone was very satisfied. All around great place to be.Special Features:
- Seating optionsOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014Reservation process was easy. Seating options would be suggested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lot of foodejb1950Dined on 8/2/2014If you are looking for a lot of food, this is the place to go. But I would prefer quality to quantity. The food is mediocre at best.
- NotAHappyAnnivDinnerDined on 8/2/2014Ate here last year had a bad experience. Tried again this yr w a gift card. Will not be returning.Special Features:
- great for familygrandkidsfavoriteDined on 8/2/2014The grandchildren always want to come here for all special occasions. They have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- service was poorOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014My order never came with the chicken I ordered. My waiter never came back to check on us and I have to ask another waiter to please bring my chicken. However, by the time i received my meal as ordered, my date was nearly finished eating. Also, we both were very thirsty and we were not offered refills until 10 minutes after our glasses were empty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/1/2014A chain restaurant the maintains high standards across the country.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlwaysSelfoodVIPDined on 7/30/2014Remarkable consistency amazing for chain. Plentiful tasting appealingSpecial Features: