Maggiano's - King of Prussia
205 Mall Blvd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406Neighborhood:
King of Prussia
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Maggiano's - King of Prussia
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 6109923333
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Fabio Caparra
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 610-992-3335 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Entertainment: Entertainment evenings - Wednesday through Sunday.
A word from Maggiano's - King of Prussia
Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner, offer a convenient Carryout service as well as beautiful & accommodating Banquet space for every special occasion. Maggiano's menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - King of Prussia - Best Restaurants in King of Prussia ›
Maggiano's - King of Prussia reviews from OpenTable diners
389 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (278)special occasion (230)fit for foodies (122)great for lunch (116)kid-friendly (113)romantic (82)neighborhood gem (80)hot spot (54)notable wine list (38)great for outdoor dining (33)great for brunch (32)vibrant bar scene (27)late-night find (19)scenic view (7)Show More
- CosmoPattykakeDined on 10/21/2014Not impressed with our Cosmos. Nicely presented but no kick. Tasted "Virgin". Wouldn't order a mixed drink again. Will stick to a glass of wine. At least then one knows what one's getting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/21/2014I've eaten here many times over the last five or more years. I've never had a bad meal or a bad dining experience.Special Features:
- we go back..oftenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014food is consistently good and portions are generous....we keep coming back for family dinners. However, it is noisy and serviced is rushed due to large crowdsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2014Disappointed, the food was over cooked for three of the four selection we choose.Special Features:
- Best Italian Chain AroundHSteinDined on 10/18/2014I've eaten at Maggianos a number of times and am never disappointed. The service is always prompt and the food comes out at lightening speed. Make sure you get a reservation though ahead of time as it is always packed. Their seasonal dishes are always delicious and the portion is large enough to take some home (if they aren't already sending you home w/ a free plate of pasta). Great for groups or sharing with a loved one.Special Features:
- 1st time bluesluv2eatDined on 10/18/2014Waiter was very attentive when we first arrived. Drinks arrived late. 1 appetizer was never delivered. Entrees were very good, generous portions. Coffee was lukewarm at best, when dessert arrived he brought more but it was only slightly hotter. He may have had to many tables to cover, not sure. Glad we were seated on the mezzanine, it was still very noisy at our two top. 1 child was pointing a red laser at the guests in the lower dining room, I guess no one noticed.2Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dress CodeMPSimmonsDined on 10/18/2014The only thing I did not like about my experience is that so many people in t shirts, shorts, sneakers, workout clothing, and other forms of casual dress spoiled the feeling of a romantic dinner. My wife and I were celebrating a wedding anniversary and we were dressed for dinner; she, in a dress, and I in a jacket and tie. We were the only people dressed for dinner except for one other couple we saw. I believe a restaurant of this caliber should have a dress code. With the screaming kids and people dressed for a picnic, it felt more like McDonald's than Maggiano's. The food and service were excellent, but we had reservations for dinner and were stuck in a back section with no view of anything except people with t shirts and loud kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was ExcellentSherifDined on 10/17/2014It was an excellent experience. My wife and I really enjoyed itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VegDinerDined on 10/16/2014Overall we were very happy with our dining experience at Maggiano's. The food was absolutely delicious and came out with great timing. Our waiter was very helpful when it came to the menu and was very pleasant to talk to. There were 2 of us dining and there is a special where you get to take a meal home with you for free. The only negative part was when we got home and opened the bag we were missing an entire meal, the lasagna. That was disappointing, as the food was so good we were really looking forward to having it for dinner again the next night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerWinelovaDined on 10/15/2014Overall, Maggiano's is great! The food is delicious and the prices are very reasonable. However, our waiter Jim was extremely creepy and I hope to never have him as a server again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALways goodPAtravelguyDined on 10/15/2014Maggiano's in King of Prussia is one of those "go-to" restaurants. Great place to meet friends or business associates for a meal. Food and service are always good. Great accommodations for large groups. Restaurant is easy to get to from Philly or North and West of the city. Prices are reasonable. The only negative is the sound level, which at busy times can make it hard to hear cross-table conversations. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant, and plan to dine there again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentheddyDined on 10/14/2014We were celebrating my birthday and the service and food were fantastic. Our food came promptly and was delish. Our waiter brought out complimentary bday cookies for me too. Had a great timeSpecial Features:
- PumpkinDined on 10/12/2014We hadn't been to Maggiano's King of Prussia location in a couple of years. We arrived at 11:30 am on a Sunday morning and we did have reservations which gave us an edge on seating. We weren't rushed through our lunch which made the dining experience even better; and our server was exceptional, aiming to please us with our requests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- limeruDined on 10/11/2014Maggiano's is a great restaurant with amazing food. Make sure you make reservations on open table. They're extremely busy. I've eaten here several times and is normally a joy. Had bad service this time but wouldn't stop me from returning.Special Features:
- LarryAErdrlaDined on 10/11/2014Avoid on Sat. PM... It's very busy and loud, and large orders get messed up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014The noise level was too loud. It was difficult to hear each other in our round table of six. Food was delicious and plentiful. We did light family style.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/7/2014The food and service here never fail. You get a good value for your money. I've never left with food to take home and it reheats well too. The servers are good about clearing the table often as there is a lot of food to fill it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lite MenumrsthebearDined on 10/5/2014I had been to the Maggiano's in Boston and really enjoyed the lighter version of the fettuccine Alfredo. It is just the right size and the sauce was light and just the right amount. Our server was fun and efficient. I would go back and recommend it to others. I would have liked a small side salad to be included though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Calamari app quality has gone downBaldBabsVIPDined on 10/3/2014Friends and I love to have a calamari appetizer wherever we go. The calamari app at Maggiano's this time was quite disappointing. Way too much breading. The bottom of the plate was covered with left over breading when all the calamari was gone. It seemed to me like that serving was the bottom of the frozen calamari bag, thrown into the fryer and then dumped on the plate. The calamari itself was tasteless. We did eat it because we were very, very hungry and we all commented on the poor quality and we did tell the waitperson. Salads were nice and fresh. Entrees good. Desserts are pretty standard - nothing to get excited about. Nice lemon cookies for the birthday we were celebrating.Special Features:
- Wonderful as UsualItalianFoodLoverDined on 10/3/2014I only go to Maggiano's for special occasions and they never disappoint! The food was fantastic both that day and the next day. We got the Marco Meal deal and it was AMAZING! I would do this again in a heartbeat! Our server was amazingly friendly and the service in general was speedy and just out of this world. LOVE this place.Special Features:
- Disappointingnoname11Dined on 10/2/2014We continue to return to Maggiano's, each time hoping for the best. In brief: tables too close together, too noisy (at 6:15 pm!), too cold, generally lack-luster service - excellent food, outstanding deserts. I guess, in a month or so, we'll be back, hoping, once again, for a better experience.Special Features:
- Great spotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/1/2014Never had a bad experience. It's our go to spot for a special occasion. Make a reservation and you'll never be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great deal/Friendly staffBusinessCasualDined on 9/29/2014We had a business lunch and the staff was very friendly--didn't try to rush us out! the food is excellent, but a little heavy on the garlic. I had the eggplant parm--a little heavy on the sauce, but it came with a free second meal to take home! The ravioli was excellent, and the stuff mushrooms were very good, and unusual in that they are completely vegetarian!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Mediocre ServiceJeffVIPDined on 9/28/2014We went to Maggiano's to celebrate our anniversary after receiving a $10 off coupon for same. The food was great as usual but the server Craig was very "mechanical" in his delivery and did not care if we were guests or not. I think he was disappointed that we ordered the two Marco dinner for $40 without any cocktails. The overall experience was very good and we will return but we would like a different server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerRichDined on 9/28/2014Food was excellent, service staff very nice. had to wait to be seated because the entire group was not present. Would have liked to have been seated so I could eat some apps and enjoy them. Instead of eating them at the bar. Seats were uncomfortable. Overall Food and desert were outstanding .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousPhillyeatsDined on 9/27/2014Was recommended by a friend. Found the entire experience fantastic. Only drawback was that it was loud.Special Features:
- Wonderful serverMikeDined on 9/27/2014Dustin did a great job explaining the new lighter fare and taking care of us for the evening. He was very friendly.Special Features:
- Just What We Wanted...dauphincommishDined on 9/26/2014We loved the food. The atmosphere was busy and loud, in a good way. There were at least three large birthday parties, so you could have fun in a group and not bother anyone. If you're looking for quiet romance, go someplace else. If you want to have a fun night with friends and really good food in HUGE portions, then this is a great option. PS: Save room and get the 5 portion desert sampler!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful eveningSnowballDined on 9/26/2014What a wonderful evening after shopping at the king of Prussia mall. Maggiano's food was excellent. The lighter side menu was out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always enjoyAmyDVIPDined on 9/25/2014I always enjoy eating at Maggianos. Very good food and service. I love the buy one take one home deal. Tried the lighter bites and they are very good. Thanks for a good experience.Special Features:
- Casual ItalianSnugglesDined on 9/23/2014Our table was ready for our 6:15 seating and we were waited on immediately. 1 dinner was not hot and had to go back to be reheated. Bill was not understandable in so far as what was a drink and what was a meal. It seems as though 1 glass of wine was $17.00 but was listed as Martini. Will definitely go back since food is good and this may have been a fluke. Also bill reflected 5 persons when only 4 were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food & serviceGrecarDined on 9/23/2014Noice level when seated withing large groups of other diners, for just the 2 of us, was not enjoyable.....had to shout to hear each other!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding as usual.lrlovesjrDined on 9/22/2014Outstanding as usual. Tried the new light menu, it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Celebration!vegasgirlDined on 9/22/2014The meal was wonderful! We were celebrating my aunt's 80th birthday and the meal could not have been better. Our waitress was the same one we had in March and she was fantastic. The lighter fare menu is every bit as delicious as the regular menu. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BIRTHDAY dinner for my MomeatUrHeartOutDined on 9/21/2014We came here for a birthday dinner to celebrate my moms Birthday. We wanted to take her somewhere really nice but not too dressy as she tends to feel uncomfortable with such interactions. Maggiano's was perfect! We all had such an enjoyable time there, the food was amazing and although the pricing is high, it's understandable as everything was quality and sizable! She enjoyed her birthday and even got free lemon cookies! We were very thankful to all the staff who brought out our food and served us. Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food!kathydDined on 9/21/2014Love the new "light menu"! Impressed with overall quality of the new meals and of course the portions!Special Features:
- Not impressedjjg10Dined on 9/20/2014Food was okay although it came out somewhat cold, service was painfully slow, and although server was nice we barely saw him.Special Features:
- Awesome as AlwaysSpicyeggroll2Dined on 9/20/2014Great service. Great food. Enough said. Why my review needs to be 50 characters long is a bit much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- King of more than just PrussiaGaetanoDined on 9/20/2014Bountiful but still terrific tasting Italian food, served with a smile!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- birthday lunchratherexpensiveDined on 9/20/2014My daughter got a second soup. The second server brought it with her meal after she already had some. There were too many servers. They didn't communicate. We didn't get fudge sauce my sister asked for, until a second person checked if we got our dessert order.Special Features: