Maggiano's - Jacksonville
10367 Midtown Parkway, St. Johns Town Center
St. Johns Town Center
Jacksonville, FL 32246Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Jacksonville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 9043804360
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: James Muller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 904-380-4370 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Jacksonville
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Jacksonville, located at St. Johns Town Center. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Our 270-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. In nice weather, join us for dining on one of our two outdoor patios.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Jacksonville - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
Maggiano's - Jacksonville reviews from OpenTable diners
233 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (146)good for groups (130)romantic (76)great for lunch (67)kid-friendly (66)fit for foodies (61)neighborhood gem (34)hot spot (34)notable wine list (29)great for outdoor dining (23)late-night find (21)great for brunch (20)vibrant bar scene (14)scenic view (10)Show More
- Jacksonville Maggiano's - AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Loved the ambiance and the waiters were so kind and personable. Had an awesome time at a classy place. The food was amazing and totally complimented the atmosphere and staff. Good Food, Good Staff, Good Atmosphere in a Classy Restaurant...I'll be back!Special Features:
- 64to87Dined on 9/13/2014Our waiter Ben was very good, and knew the menu well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly enjoyed this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014I was able to take my wife for an evening out that was romantic. The ammosphere was great. The service was awesome as well.Special Features:
- Never dissatisfied4goodeatsDined on 9/12/2014Always great food and great service. Made reservations with Open Table and our table was ready to go on time. The place was packed but we had no wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationJeffDined on 9/12/2014My wife took me here to celebrate my birthday. Great food, service and good prices to boot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014We visited on the night they introduced their "lighter" versions of various entrees. They were excellent. Service was very good as well.Special Features:
- not the best experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Our waitress was vibrant & helpful, however the kitchen staff was delayed and she kept coming back to us and telling us that the "appetizer station" is on a break. The table next to us requested a manager because apparently they were a little unhappy as well. My biggest disappointment was the "family style" eating... it' $20.95 per person, and it's only avail for a min of 4 people... you pick 2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 pastas, and it's refillable. Ok, sounds great. But they bring you the food and it's enough for 2 people so they have to refill it almost immediately and we've all eaten about 2 bites and then sit there waiting for food again. Ruined our appetite. Maybe the food wasn't that bad, it was just the timing of it all made it bad.Special Features:
- Birthday PartyHootOnRootDined on 9/5/2014Thank you for a great time and thank you for the Lemon Cookies!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good family mealnoraBuDined on 9/5/2014We did the family meal option where you have endless plates of the appetizer/entree you choose. The amount we ate was just right and the food was excellent. Would not recommend bringing small children to the restaurant as the noise level can be too much for little ears...Special Features:
- Good foodBbobDined on 9/5/2014We've been several times and always find the food and service outstanding. The only negative is the noise level can get rather high sometimes, especially on the lower level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayGirlDined on 9/4/2014The chicken francese was wonderful and large enough portion for two meals. Choosing Mom's lasagna, my husband was able to take another one home for later. The only thing lacking was the caesar salad, maybe a bit more dressing would have helped the flavor. In all, it was a nice dining experience. Our waiter was attentive to our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cindyDined on 9/3/2014Excellent service and the food was great. We enjoyed our time ther.Special Features:
- Family enjoyed dining hereDuaneDined on 8/30/2014Food was very good, especially the tenderloin medallions. A number of two for one deals where you take home a second entrée from a list of a number of options. Service was slow, however and the server's helper never showed as promised.Special Features:
- Great food, but horrible seating!CelebratingaBirthdayDined on 8/30/2014The food and service were great, but they need a better seating arrangement. The tables are so close you hit anyone around you need you get up. The person at the end of our table was bumped every time anyone walked pass the table, because he was half way in the aisle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Open Table ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Very Good Food and Service, have been there a few times and always loved it. love the opentable app, it was the best thing i discoveredSpecial Features:
- Great valuePetalVIPDined on 8/29/2014Great service tonight, also very good value for the food. We will return soon.Special Features:
- Excellence in food and serviceaccep10sDined on 8/24/2014This was my second visit to Maggiano's. I consider this on the top of my list for restaurants. The food is amazing... incredibly prepared. The service was excellent.Special Features:
- Will Go Back!FoodieDined on 8/23/2014Maggiano's was a great fit for my wifes and mine anniversary celebration. We wanted to go to a place where it could be just the two of us and still get excellent service. The drinks and food were delicious and even though they were busy (nothing usual for a Saturday night) we had reservations and were seated in enough time. The wait staff was very nice and had no trouble taking time and explaining things if we had questions about the menu. And the gentleman who showed us to our seats was very happy to know that we chose to celebrate our first anniversary with them. My wife and I will definitely come back!Special Features:
- Life Anniversary CelebrationErprindiaDined on 8/23/2014I treated my fiancé for his birthday and it was a very satisfying dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big portionsLuWho5Dined on 8/23/2014We took our elderly parents to dinner. They loved it. Lots of food to share and even take some home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great serviceloveitDined on 8/22/2014The food was good, the service was great. My girlfriend and I will be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationLauraVIPDined on 8/19/2014My mutual Leo and good friend enjoyed out outing with our husbands to Maggiano's. The take home deal which has existed for years is a favorite. Portions are so large that one can have another night's dinner from leftovers- looking forward to tonight! I now also have two to go in the freezer- both of which will be split for two more dinners for two. Our visit was better than our others in that we didn't have to wear our extra jackets. We usually find the temperature was just shy of freezing. Also the salt content of the food was under control. Hopefully this is something that was not a fluke. We are looking for to returning.Special Features:
- Overall qualityTerryDined on 8/16/2014While the food, service at the table, and ambience were great, we had a problem with being seated. We made a reservation for two at 5:45 on Sept. 16th and arrived about 20 minutes early. We were told that they were seating the 5:30 parties and would need to seat us closer to 5:45, and we understood that. They took our cell phone # and said that they would call us, which they never did. At about 5:50, after seeing them seat what apperaed to be walk-ins, we inquired again about our reservation and we were seated right away. Not getting a call back when told that we would get one, and seating what appeared to be walk-ins, was a bit anoying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as Always!bstecherDined on 8/16/2014Great italian good. You can't beat Maggiano's. The amount of food you get is great for diner and lunch the next day. The service is attentive and quick.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos noiseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014The food was excellent and ample portions. The table wobbled to the point drinks could spill. Wait staff was slow, forgetful and not attentive to needs. The noisiest resterauant I've ever been in. Conversation was nearly impossible. Although the food was good I am not likely to return any time soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday SaviorBirthdayDined on 8/14/2014All the other restaurants were full which was strange for a Thursday night. However, we booked for 5. It was my birthday and when the reservation was placed I indicated so. When I got there the hostess greeted us very warmly and it was effortless explaining we had an open table reservation. The hostess lead us to our table right away and when we were seated handed me a birthday card which was hand written. I thought it was nice. Never been to a restaurant that did this. So, it wasn't my first choice it was still a great experience. Thanks to open table we were able to find something to "save" the evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatBatmanDined on 8/14/2014Was treated very good the whole time food was awesome and was the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReunionMeetToEatDined on 8/10/2014We met friends for dinner. The Food and service was excellent. Although there was a full house, we had no problem enjoying our relaxing conversation. We now plan to meet at Maggiano's monthly for dinner.Special Features:
- Good food and a great valueOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/10/2014Had a great Sunday dinner with friends. Service was friendly and timely. Had the choose your pasta dinner for two that includes desert and a pasta dinner to take home. Great value and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW - Made our night specialShebDined on 8/9/2014I cannot thank the team at Maggiano's for making my Parents 57th Anniversary quite special. I made their reservation on Open Table for them with a note recognizing this special celebration. The server, manager and chef treated them beautifully and made their meal quite memorable. Plus, the food was spectacular. My parents are still raving about their dinner.Special Features:
- Only one thing we didn't care forNeedlepointladyDined on 8/8/2014Everything was very good but one thing is the Olive oil for the bread. It was straight Olive oil needed some Italian herbs added to it to dip in bread. The oil didn't taste very good. All was very nice though and we had a very pleasent waiter. We forgot to get our second entrees with our food when we left but we had to drive back to get them the next day. We will return though we thoroughly enjoyed it all. It was nice celebrating my 60th Birthday with you.:):)Special Features:
- Good StuffOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/6/2014Maggiano's - Jacksonville is a perfect "go to" restaurant where to drinks are good, the food is good, and the service is excellent. Maggiano's is our "stand-by" when we have friends in town looking for a nice night out with no hassles. Highly recommend the fried zucchini appetizer and the Rigatoni D.Special Features:
- Great Fooddnick56Dined on 8/5/2014The food was excellent with ample portions. The atmosphere was quiet and subdued which made our dining more enjoyable. I just wish there were one closer to home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Family DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014We celebrated my daughter's birthday recently. The food and service was excellent! The staff worked together as a well-trained team to make sure our dining experience was a pleasure. Many kudos to the management team at Maggiano's. Keep up the good work. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great mealLuveatingDined on 8/2/2014Another great meal. Always enjoy, never a bad meal. Service was a bit less than customary- but not real badSpecial Features:
- customer servicebutterflygirl81Dined on 7/29/2014The server was very Rude it seems as if my Friend and I were Bothering her and het PERSONALITY was.. Rude!
- Excellent Business Lunch SpotRollinIDined on 7/28/2014One of my better customers said that he was hungry for Italian food and I recalled that he had spoke highly of Maggiano's so we gave it a shot. It definitely lived up to expectations. The service, food and atmosphere combined to make it an excellent spot for a business lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mulo RomanoMuloRomanoDined on 7/27/2014Stopped in for lunch while at the St John's town center in Jacksonville. FL. The food was amazing but this drink called Mulo Romano was HORRIBLE! The service was good but when we mentioned the taste of the drink the young man did not offer to take it away and a bring us anything else. Instead he asked it we had a drink with ginger beer before and we said yes. Then he suggested that maybe it sweeter at the bottom and bought is straws to stir it. The drink did not improve. We keep the drinks and pushed our way to finish them at $10.00 a piece.Special Features:
- Good as alwaysBillDined on 7/26/2014Food was good as usual. Service is good. Always a busy atmosphere. Love the Italian classics and that they give you one to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PalmerPalmerDined on 7/25/2014Good food. Waiter talked too fast and ran off too quickly. Felt he was not catering to our needs. Brought wrong salad and was somewhat argumentative, finally admitted it was wrong but made excuses as to why. Not as enjoyable as it has been in the past. still good though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.