Maggiano's - Jacksonville
10367 Midtown Parkway, St. Johns Town Center
St. Johns Town Center
Jacksonville, FL 32246Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Jacksonville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (904) 380-4360
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: James Muller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 904-380-4370 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Jacksonville
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Jacksonville, located at St. Johns Town Center. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Our 270-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. In nice weather, join us for dining on one of our two outdoor patios.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Jacksonville - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
Maggiano's - Jacksonville reviews from OpenTable diners
198 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (114)special occasion (108)romantic (68)fit for foodies (58)great for lunch (57)kid-friendly (50)great for outdoor dining (33)hot spot (32)neighborhood gem (31)notable wine list (22)late-night find (19)great for brunch (18)vibrant bar scene (15)scenic view (8)Show More
- ParkingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014Getting to the restaurant was truly a nightmare. Parking (valet unavailable) Very disappointing. May not return as a result.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014What a great night out. Wonderful food and our server, Arturo, was wonderful. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch spotComidaCarlosDined on 11/8/2014But after you have the generous lunch they serve...you'll need a nap!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!AcoronaDined on 11/7/2014All the ambience of a five star restaraunt without making my wallet suffer! They even do military discounts! 10/10 Would recommend. They even gave us free cookies for my dinner date, who's birthday we were celebrating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014Everything from the waitress to the dessert to finish the meal, it was an awesome experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- APPEALING AND ROMANTICSmithtonDined on 11/6/2014Outstanding dinning experience and the food was bar-none. Service was exceptional.Special Features:
- Anniversary CelebrationEatToLiveDined on 11/5/2014We decided on Maggiano's because we had not been there in awhile and we celebrated our anniversary with the family. Our waiter(s) were outstanding, personable, and attentive. The food was very good as well. We had a very nice experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A miss this visitBearVIPDined on 11/1/2014Waiter did not take open table note about birthday, plus birthday favors on table to put candle on dessert like usual. We have eaten here over a dozen times, tonight was a fail. Veal was WAY over cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedmonkichiDined on 11/1/2014Loud, cramped, and slow service. Dinner for group of six kept us there for 3 hours. Shrimp scampi was watery. Chicken parm was drenched in sauce, little to no cheese.
- Can't wait to return!TheOccasionalVIPDined on 11/1/2014Out waiter, Brian, was exceptional. The food was great but we did not really enjoy the Ruffino Maggiano's wine (just our opinion, of course)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dad's BirthdayBetsyDined on 10/29/2014We took my Dad to Maggiano's for his 92nd Birthday. The food was great, but even more importantly, the Staff made him feel like a King!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad anniversary lunchanniversarybummerDined on 10/27/2014ordered chicken marsala, the chicken was tough. The server returned to the table with a plate of two dry chicken breasts, no marsala, by the time we had eaten the pasta and marsala. Should have taken the whole meal back and started over. We went there to celebrate our anniversary and it was not a good experience. The manager did comp the meal that was not desirable and sent home lasagna, but the special day was ruined.Special Features:
- Awesome serviceonerediceDined on 10/26/2014Besides the great food I'd really like to appreciate this restaurant on it's service. Smiles, and warm greetings all around; makes the entire experience of dining here splendid.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family styleDavidDined on 10/26/2014we always do family style when dining at Maggiano's. Great food and good value!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperiencePoolguyDined on 10/25/2014Once again Maggiano's does not fail to deliver excellent food, great service and a friendly environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic evening!!!HappyDined on 10/24/2014We were celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary and we are so happy we chose to go there!!! It was the perfect romantic evening with the most wonderful food and service!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaffyDuck1964Dined on 10/24/2014Great place to eat with a group or just 2 like my wife and just did. Wife has a gluten intolerance and they always work with her to make sure her meal was just right >>Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebraationLauraVIPDined on 10/22/2014Don't need this excuse to go but once a year it works. Join the club and get $10 off. Loved eating the leftovers the next night. Perhaps their heavy salt content has gone down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun at Maggiano'sInSearchofZestDined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed the food very much. We were well taken care of by the restaurant, and they accommodated our time request of going faster. We enjoyed our experience and will happily go back.Special Features:
- GreatLatteloverDined on 10/18/2014Love this place but service was slow and she had too many tablesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was terribleMrsMarriedandSpolied1Dined on 10/17/2014Bad idea to make reservations at 10 at night on a Saturday. The service was amazing. Our waiters were awesome but the food was awful. The noodles were over cooked. My husband and I went here for date night and will never good again because of the poor taste in the food.Special Features:
- Our waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Chris I. Was attentive our drink glasses never went empty. And all of needs met. His attention to detail made our experience wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/13/2014A very enjoyable dinner with great food, great service and a beautiful venue.Special Features:
- TonyanJaxJaxTonyaDined on 10/10/2014Wonderful experience. Great food. Outstanding service. Make reservation could be a long wait without. Always crowdedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chuck G JaxChuckGJaz61Dined on 10/10/2014The food is completly awesome, the service was exceptioal,.. Steve was so nice and knew the menu and options back and forth:!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO BE HEREPattiVIPDined on 10/10/2014YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH MAGGIANO'S, GOOD LOCATION, GOOD FOOD, GOOD SERVICE. IF YOU ARE IN THE MOOD FOR ITALIAN THIS IS THE PLACE WITH DECOR, MUSIC AND AMBIANCE. I LOOK FORWARD TO RETURNING.Special Features:
- Very nice AmbianceSandfordDined on 10/5/2014Took my wife for her birthday and it was a pleasant experience. The wine list was simple but great selections. the waiter was prompt and quicly took care of us. I had my 5 yr old son with us and they had no problems acomodating us. There was a large group next to us that was being a bit obnoxious but other than that a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fiance's First VisitBigDewDined on 10/4/2014My Fiance wanted to get away and have a good time,so I introduced her to Little Italy and she really enjoyed herself. The waiter was very observant and recommended great drinks for the mood. Very romantic setting!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quit going3 yrs ago/ shouldn't haveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014We stopped going there 3 yrs ago.. Bad service/ bad food/ too loud... 3 yrs later NOTHING has changed.. With a reservation... We were the over 2 hrs ... Pure hell!
- Could have been betterdetroit01Dined on 10/3/2014I made a reservation for six. The booth we were given may have been for four people tops. I asked for the table near by with six settings that was unused and was told people were being seated for it. No one sat there for atleast 15 minutes. Also, my order was not correct but the waiter was helpful in resoving it. The people I was with had never been to your establishment. I have on several occasions. I feel the food quality was not as it has been in the past.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food served just rightjaxteacherDined on 10/3/2014Our party of four was seated promptly at our reservation time, even in the middle of a rainstorm with a very crowded house. We all thought the food was superb. The service was attentive, and the food was delivered at a pace which allowed for a pleasant visit between friends without being hurried. The waiter suggested we try our meals cooked with the lighter take. These were more healthy renditions of their traditional favorites and we were all glad we did. They were great. We finished up with a desert sampler tray which was just the right touch. We will be back for another meal soon.Special Features:
- Great FOOD!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014GREAT service from staff. Tried the new deal for two. Was not as impressed, small portions and take home portion was just average. I would recommend skipping this one and just ordering off the regular menu.Special Features:
- Birthday lunch successdraleyDined on 9/28/2014This occasion was my husband's birthday and I wanted to go somewhere we could bring our 4 year old son and still have a nice meal. I knew I could count on Maggiano's . As always, food was great, service excellent and my son enjoyed it as well. Also, recently I have identified that I have a gluten intolerance. The gluten free options were great and ordering was extremely simple. Thank you for making dietary restrictions less restricting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We love M's and our server- Zach- was outstanding. the noise level is pretty high for people our age and limited our conversation but it still was enjoyable.Special Features:
- Excellent food & service!DiningGardenerDined on 9/27/2014Our waiter, Brian, was attentive and helpful! He complimented the excellent food with great suggestions and prompt service! Our dining experience was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the lighter menuFoodtherapistDined on 9/27/2014Had the reduced calorie Ziti. It was very good, and I was able to still bring home a second one for my son to eat later ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat CustomerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/23/2014I often dine at Maggiano's. Overall dinner and the service was good. The serve forgot out "dinner for tomorrow items." However, we had a large group. My thoughts are they got caught up in trying to make sure we had everything. We did tip 20%.Special Features:
- Family Stylekly2Dined on 9/21/2014We had an amazing dinner. I recommend ordering family style, you get some much food and they keep bringing more!!! YUM!!!
- Good times, great foodDCJaxDined on 9/20/2014Always a score here. Our waiter, Raphael, was a true international traveler with accent and charming stories to go with it. Not to mention he spoke 4 languages in led us in an Italian rendering of "happy birthday" for my wife! The food is solid. The buy one, take one home deal is always a steal. And whatever you do, make sure you order the Zucchini Fritte, still our favorite menu item!Special Features:
- Great Night OutFoodLovingFatherofFourDined on 9/18/2014Took my wife out for a night out with no kids. Food was amazing. Atmosphere was great and Jessica our server was very knowledgable and a to dine with. Highly recommend this place!!!Special Features: