Maggiano's - Jacksonville
10367 Midtown Parkway, St. Johns Town Center
St. Johns Town Center
Jacksonville, FL 32246Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Jacksonville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (904) 380-4360
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: James Muller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 904-380-4370 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Jacksonville
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Jacksonville, located at St. Johns Town Center. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Our 270-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. In nice weather, join us for dining on one of our two outdoor patios.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Jacksonville - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
Maggiano's - Jacksonville reviews from OpenTable diners
219 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (131)special occasion (125)romantic (79)great for lunch (64)fit for foodies (60)kid-friendly (57)great for outdoor dining (44)hot spot (39)neighborhood gem (33)notable wine list (28)great for brunch (22)vibrant bar scene (20)late-night find (20)scenic view (9)Show More
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014Very disappointed this trip. Spinach salad way overpriced. Chicken Parm. was tough and rubbery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy, Italian & AffordableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014Amazing fresh Italian menu and more in a very elegant establishment surrounded by mahogany walls at St John's Town Center in Jacksonville, FL with beautiful dining music in the background. Reservations is a must for this popular place. The friendly hostess was impressive, the seating was quick, the service was top notch. The ambience is classy with a fun atmosphere. Most important, the food is unbeatable as the pasta is fresh and perfectly cooked vegetables compliment the dish. Even the decaf coffee was outstanding! The server Arturo brought out the chef to ensure a custom made gluten free entree for one of our guests. As if all that wasn't enough, each person in our party who ordered a classic pasta entree got a SECOND one to take home to enjoy the next day! Maggianos rocks! This is where we will be taking visitors from now on!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Recommend the Bruschetta for an appetizerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/24/2014Our waitress recommended the Bruschetta and we were not dissappointed. It was delicious and set us up for a wonderful dinner. Everything was good and we took home more than we ate with the 2 for 2 dinner special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014We had a special allergies child in our group and the Chef was great to come over and address those issues. The extra concern and care were wonderful to see and it didn't go unnoticed. My husband and I split our meal, it would have been nice if the dish was split for us instead, I had to divide it up onto the two extra plates they brought. Food was great! Will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Restaurant, Always Enjoy Going Here.ClarkSteeleDined on 11/22/2014Decided to take my girlfriend here for the evening. I booked a table a few days early through the online option. It was incredibly easy and only took a min. I got my confirmation email and was set. We went in and the hostess said they were running a few minutes behind but instead of having us wait they said they would simply text me when my table was ready. My girlfriend and I enjoyed a quick strile through outside area in the front which has some lovely koi ponds and trees. Got my text a few min later and we headed in for a delightful evening. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommend this place!!!jevansDined on 11/22/2014Maggianos is my wife and I's favorite place to dine for "date night." We try and go there several times a year. I would not recommend this restaurant if you are bringing the small kids (3 and under), but it would work for children over the age of 3. The atmosphere is excellent and energetic. It can come across as crowded, but it is filled with energy. I would recommend making a reservation, and every time we have done this, there is no wait! The price is reasonable as well. The service is awesome, and we have never had bad service. I highly recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious and always consistent!!!FoxygirlDined on 11/22/2014My husband and I go to Maggiano's for our anniversary every year. Unfortunately he passed away in October. My girl friend suggested we go somewhere to celebrate my special day. I said I wanted to go to Maggiano's. So we did. I knew my husband would have loved the idea. He really enjoyed the food there. Zucchini Fritte is the best. Thank you for another wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Price!RandyDined on 11/22/2014Great time as always. The price was a little bit different than the add. A little bit confusing. Still great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we went for our first wedding anniversaryrandrDined on 11/22/2014We were married a year ago here and came for our first wedding anniversary.we had a lovely time. Great food love the atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch service complemented by delicious foodWhitney32246Dined on 11/21/2014Our server, Stephen, was really attentive and very likable. Every meal at the table was fabulous. Only positive things to say about the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT NIGHT FOR DINNER AT THE TOWN CENTERdmacDined on 11/19/2014I always love dinning at Maggiano's. The food is bar-none the best in Jax and the price is excellent. However, the only complaint I would have this time is we were seated at at table way to large for 2 people. Was not an intimate setting at all and the waiter seemed to have wanted us to hurry out of there. It is one thing to be very attentive towards your customers however, to be over there removing plates and checking every 5-8 minutes was a little much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ParkingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/15/2014Getting to the restaurant was truly a nightmare. Parking (valet unavailable) Very disappointing. May not return as a result.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014What a great night out. Wonderful food and our server, Arturo, was wonderful. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch spotComidaCarlosDined on 11/8/2014But after you have the generous lunch they serve...you'll need a nap!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice!AcoronaDined on 11/7/2014All the ambience of a five star restaraunt without making my wallet suffer! They even do military discounts! 10/10 Would recommend. They even gave us free cookies for my dinner date, who's birthday we were celebrating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/7/2014Everything from the waitress to the dessert to finish the meal, it was an awesome experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- APPEALING AND ROMANTICSmithtonDined on 11/6/2014Outstanding dinning experience and the food was bar-none. Service was exceptional.Special Features:
- Anniversary CelebrationEatToLiveDined on 11/5/2014We decided on Maggiano's because we had not been there in awhile and we celebrated our anniversary with the family. Our waiter(s) were outstanding, personable, and attentive. The food was very good as well. We had a very nice experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A miss this visitBearVIPDined on 11/1/2014Waiter did not take open table note about birthday, plus birthday favors on table to put candle on dessert like usual. We have eaten here over a dozen times, tonight was a fail. Veal was WAY over cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedmonkichiDined on 11/1/2014Loud, cramped, and slow service. Dinner for group of six kept us there for 3 hours. Shrimp scampi was watery. Chicken parm was drenched in sauce, little to no cheese.
- Can't wait to return!TheOccasionalVIPDined on 11/1/2014Out waiter, Brian, was exceptional. The food was great but we did not really enjoy the Ruffino Maggiano's wine (just our opinion, of course)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dad's BirthdayBetsyDined on 10/29/2014We took my Dad to Maggiano's for his 92nd Birthday. The food was great, but even more importantly, the Staff made him feel like a King!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bad anniversary lunchanniversarybummerDined on 10/27/2014ordered chicken marsala, the chicken was tough. The server returned to the table with a plate of two dry chicken breasts, no marsala, by the time we had eaten the pasta and marsala. Should have taken the whole meal back and started over. We went there to celebrate our anniversary and it was not a good experience. The manager did comp the meal that was not desirable and sent home lasagna, but the special day was ruined.Special Features:
- Awesome serviceonerediceDined on 10/26/2014Besides the great food I'd really like to appreciate this restaurant on it's service. Smiles, and warm greetings all around; makes the entire experience of dining here splendid.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family styleDavidDined on 10/26/2014we always do family style when dining at Maggiano's. Great food and good value!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperiencePoolguyDined on 10/25/2014Once again Maggiano's does not fail to deliver excellent food, great service and a friendly environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic evening!!!HappyDined on 10/24/2014We were celebrating our 22nd wedding anniversary and we are so happy we chose to go there!!! It was the perfect romantic evening with the most wonderful food and service!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DaffyDuck1964Dined on 10/24/2014Great place to eat with a group or just 2 like my wife and just did. Wife has a gluten intolerance and they always work with her to make sure her meal was just right >>Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebraationLauraVIPDined on 10/22/2014Don't need this excuse to go but once a year it works. Join the club and get $10 off. Loved eating the leftovers the next night. Perhaps their heavy salt content has gone down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun at Maggiano'sInSearchofZestDined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed the food very much. We were well taken care of by the restaurant, and they accommodated our time request of going faster. We enjoyed our experience and will happily go back.Special Features:
- GreatLatteloverDined on 10/18/2014Love this place but service was slow and she had too many tablesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was terribleMrsMarriedandSpolied1Dined on 10/17/2014Bad idea to make reservations at 10 at night on a Saturday. The service was amazing. Our waiters were awesome but the food was awful. The noodles were over cooked. My husband and I went here for date night and will never good again because of the poor taste in the food.Special Features:
- Our waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Chris I. Was attentive our drink glasses never went empty. And all of needs met. His attention to detail made our experience wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/13/2014A very enjoyable dinner with great food, great service and a beautiful venue.Special Features:
- TonyanJaxJaxTonyaDined on 10/10/2014Wonderful experience. Great food. Outstanding service. Make reservation could be a long wait without. Always crowdedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chuck G JaxChuckGJaz61Dined on 10/10/2014The food is completly awesome, the service was exceptioal,.. Steve was so nice and knew the menu and options back and forth:!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO BE HEREPattiVIPDined on 10/10/2014YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH MAGGIANO'S, GOOD LOCATION, GOOD FOOD, GOOD SERVICE. IF YOU ARE IN THE MOOD FOR ITALIAN THIS IS THE PLACE WITH DECOR, MUSIC AND AMBIANCE. I LOOK FORWARD TO RETURNING.Special Features:
- Very nice AmbianceSandfordDined on 10/5/2014Took my wife for her birthday and it was a pleasant experience. The wine list was simple but great selections. the waiter was prompt and quicly took care of us. I had my 5 yr old son with us and they had no problems acomodating us. There was a large group next to us that was being a bit obnoxious but other than that a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fiance's First VisitBigDewDined on 10/4/2014My Fiance wanted to get away and have a good time,so I introduced her to Little Italy and she really enjoyed herself. The waiter was very observant and recommended great drinks for the mood. Very romantic setting!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quit going3 yrs ago/ shouldn't haveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014We stopped going there 3 yrs ago.. Bad service/ bad food/ too loud... 3 yrs later NOTHING has changed.. With a reservation... We were the over 2 hrs ... Pure hell!