Maggiano's - Jacksonville
10367 Midtown Parkway, St. Johns Town Center
St. Johns Town Center
Jacksonville, FL 32246Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Jacksonville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 9043804360
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: James Muller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 904-380-4370 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Jacksonville
Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Jacksonville, located at St. Johns Town Center. Maggiano's specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family-style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Our 270-seat dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. In nice weather, join us for dining on one of our two outdoor patios.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Jacksonville - Best Restaurants in Jacksonville ›
Maggiano's - Jacksonville reviews from OpenTable diners
198 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (114)good for groups (109)romantic (68)fit for foodies (58)kid-friendly (54)great for lunch (53)neighborhood gem (31)hot spot (29)notable wine list (23)great for outdoor dining (23)late-night find (18)great for brunch (15)vibrant bar scene (14)scenic view (6)Show More
- Fun at Maggiano'sInSearchofZestDined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed the food very much. We were well taken care of by the restaurant, and they accommodated our time request of going faster. We enjoyed our experience and will happily go back.Special Features:
- GreatLatteloverDined on 10/18/2014Love this place but service was slow and she had too many tablesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was terribleMrsMarriedandSpolied1Dined on 10/17/2014Bad idea to make reservations at 10 at night on a Saturday. The service was amazing. Our waiters were awesome but the food was awful. The noodles were over cooked. My husband and I went here for date night and will never good again because of the poor taste in the food.Special Features:
- Our waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Chris I. Was attentive our drink glasses never went empty. And all of needs met. His attention to detail made our experience wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/13/2014A very enjoyable dinner with great food, great service and a beautiful venue.Special Features:
- TonyanJaxJaxTonyaDined on 10/10/2014Wonderful experience. Great food. Outstanding service. Make reservation could be a long wait without. Always crowdedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chuck G JaxChuckGJaz61Dined on 10/10/2014The food is completly awesome, the service was exceptioal,.. Steve was so nice and knew the menu and options back and forth:!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO BE HEREPattiVIPDined on 10/10/2014YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH MAGGIANO'S, GOOD LOCATION, GOOD FOOD, GOOD SERVICE. IF YOU ARE IN THE MOOD FOR ITALIAN THIS IS THE PLACE WITH DECOR, MUSIC AND AMBIANCE. I LOOK FORWARD TO RETURNING.Special Features:
- Very nice AmbianceSandfordDined on 10/5/2014Took my wife for her birthday and it was a pleasant experience. The wine list was simple but great selections. the waiter was prompt and quicly took care of us. I had my 5 yr old son with us and they had no problems acomodating us. There was a large group next to us that was being a bit obnoxious but other than that a very good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fiance's First VisitBigDewDined on 10/4/2014My Fiance wanted to get away and have a good time,so I introduced her to Little Italy and she really enjoyed herself. The waiter was very observant and recommended great drinks for the mood. Very romantic setting!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quit going3 yrs ago/ shouldn't haveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014We stopped going there 3 yrs ago.. Bad service/ bad food/ too loud... 3 yrs later NOTHING has changed.. With a reservation... We were the over 2 hrs ... Pure hell!
- Could have been betterdetroit01Dined on 10/3/2014I made a reservation for six. The booth we were given may have been for four people tops. I asked for the table near by with six settings that was unused and was told people were being seated for it. No one sat there for atleast 15 minutes. Also, my order was not correct but the waiter was helpful in resoving it. The people I was with had never been to your establishment. I have on several occasions. I feel the food quality was not as it has been in the past.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food served just rightjaxteacherDined on 10/3/2014Our party of four was seated promptly at our reservation time, even in the middle of a rainstorm with a very crowded house. We all thought the food was superb. The service was attentive, and the food was delivered at a pace which allowed for a pleasant visit between friends without being hurried. The waiter suggested we try our meals cooked with the lighter take. These were more healthy renditions of their traditional favorites and we were all glad we did. They were great. We finished up with a desert sampler tray which was just the right touch. We will be back for another meal soon.Special Features:
- Great FOOD!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014GREAT service from staff. Tried the new deal for two. Was not as impressed, small portions and take home portion was just average. I would recommend skipping this one and just ordering off the regular menu.Special Features:
- Birthday lunch successdraleyDined on 9/28/2014This occasion was my husband's birthday and I wanted to go somewhere we could bring our 4 year old son and still have a nice meal. I knew I could count on Maggiano's . As always, food was great, service excellent and my son enjoyed it as well. Also, recently I have identified that I have a gluten intolerance. The gluten free options were great and ordering was extremely simple. Thank you for making dietary restrictions less restricting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We love M's and our server- Zach- was outstanding. the noise level is pretty high for people our age and limited our conversation but it still was enjoyable.Special Features:
- Excellent food & service!DiningGardenerDined on 9/27/2014Our waiter, Brian, was attentive and helpful! He complimented the excellent food with great suggestions and prompt service! Our dining experience was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed the lighter menuFoodtherapistDined on 9/27/2014Had the reduced calorie Ziti. It was very good, and I was able to still bring home a second one for my son to eat later ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat CustomerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/23/2014I often dine at Maggiano's. Overall dinner and the service was good. The serve forgot out "dinner for tomorrow items." However, we had a large group. My thoughts are they got caught up in trying to make sure we had everything. We did tip 20%.Special Features:
- Family Stylekly2Dined on 9/21/2014We had an amazing dinner. I recommend ordering family style, you get some much food and they keep bringing more!!! YUM!!!
- Good times, great foodDCJaxDined on 9/20/2014Always a score here. Our waiter, Raphael, was a true international traveler with accent and charming stories to go with it. Not to mention he spoke 4 languages in led us in an Italian rendering of "happy birthday" for my wife! The food is solid. The buy one, take one home deal is always a steal. And whatever you do, make sure you order the Zucchini Fritte, still our favorite menu item!Special Features:
- Great Night OutFoodLovingFatherofFourDined on 9/18/2014Took my wife out for a night out with no kids. Food was amazing. Atmosphere was great and Jessica our server was very knowledgable and a to dine with. Highly recommend this place!!!Special Features:
- Never disappoints!andyresendeVIPDined on 9/15/2014Always go there when in Jax, that way I'll never have a bad surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2014I've gone here all times of the day and have loved everything I've eaten. Good atmosphere, good service and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's not a magic momentdisappointedDined on 9/15/2014Given the long waiting time and rave reviews of Maggiano's, I was surprised at the lack of attentive service, main meal pasta served luke warm, and lack of consideration of the organization of seating as our table was right on top of the exit to the patio which made the seating situation busy, annoying and disruptive for my table.Special Features:
- Jacksonville Maggiano's - AwesomeTheHungryChefDined on 9/14/2014Loved the ambiance and the waiters were so kind and personable. Had an awesome time at a classy place. The food was amazing and totally complimented the atmosphere and staff. Good Food, Good Staff, Good Atmosphere in a Classy Restaurant...I'll be back!Special Features:
- 64to87Dined on 9/13/2014Our waiter Ben was very good, and knew the menu well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Truly enjoyed this placeRomancingDined on 9/13/2014I was able to take my wife for an evening out that was romantic. The ammosphere was great. The service was awesome as well.Special Features:
- Never dissatisfied4goodeatsDined on 9/12/2014Always great food and great service. Made reservations with Open Table and our table was ready to go on time. The place was packed but we had no wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationJeffDined on 9/12/2014My wife took me here to celebrate my birthday. Great food, service and good prices to boot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014We visited on the night they introduced their "lighter" versions of various entrees. They were excellent. Service was very good as well.Special Features:
- not the best experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014Our waitress was vibrant & helpful, however the kitchen staff was delayed and she kept coming back to us and telling us that the "appetizer station" is on a break. The table next to us requested a manager because apparently they were a little unhappy as well. My biggest disappointment was the "family style" eating... it' $20.95 per person, and it's only avail for a min of 4 people... you pick 2 appetizers, a salad, and 2 pastas, and it's refillable. Ok, sounds great. But they bring you the food and it's enough for 2 people so they have to refill it almost immediately and we've all eaten about 2 bites and then sit there waiting for food again. Ruined our appetite. Maybe the food wasn't that bad, it was just the timing of it all made it bad.Special Features:
- Birthday PartyHootOnRootDined on 9/5/2014Thank you for a great time and thank you for the Lemon Cookies!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good family mealnoraBuDined on 9/5/2014We did the family meal option where you have endless plates of the appetizer/entree you choose. The amount we ate was just right and the food was excellent. Would not recommend bringing small children to the restaurant as the noise level can be too much for little ears...Special Features:
- Good foodBbobDined on 9/5/2014We've been several times and always find the food and service outstanding. The only negative is the noise level can get rather high sometimes, especially on the lower level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayGirlDined on 9/4/2014The chicken francese was wonderful and large enough portion for two meals. Choosing Mom's lasagna, my husband was able to take another one home for later. The only thing lacking was the caesar salad, maybe a bit more dressing would have helped the flavor. In all, it was a nice dining experience. Our waiter was attentive to our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cindyDined on 9/3/2014Excellent service and the food was great. We enjoyed our time ther.Special Features:
- Family enjoyed dining hereDuaneDined on 8/30/2014Food was very good, especially the tenderloin medallions. A number of two for one deals where you take home a second entrée from a list of a number of options. Service was slow, however and the server's helper never showed as promised.Special Features:
- Great food, but horrible seating!CelebratingaBirthdayDined on 8/30/2014The food and service were great, but they need a better seating arrangement. The tables are so close you hit anyone around you need you get up. The person at the end of our table was bumped every time anyone walked pass the table, because he was half way in the aisle.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Open Table ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Very Good Food and Service, have been there a few times and always loved it. love the opentable app, it was the best thing i discoveredSpecial Features: