Maggiano's - Indianapolis
3550 East 86th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46240Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Indianapolis
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3178140700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm Thanksgiving *Special Hours*: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Steve Garza
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 317-814-0717 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Indianapolis
Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner, offer a convenient Carryout service as well as beautiful & accommodating Banquet space for every special occasion. Maggiano’s menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Indianapolis - Best Restaurants in Downtown Indy ›
Maggiano's - Indianapolis reviews from OpenTable diners
298 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (207)good for groups (189)romantic (105)fit for foodies (88)kid-friendly (85)great for outdoor dining (74)great for lunch (70)neighborhood gem (53)notable wine list (40)hot spot (24)great for brunch (23)late-night find (17)vibrant bar scene (8)scenic view (2)Show More
- Great Food Great ServiceDarrellDined on 9/15/2014Great service is hard to find these days but Maggiano's delivered Monday evening. Food was excellent. Highly reccommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit, won't be the lastRinderDined on 9/13/2014Had a pretty good experience at Maggiano's. Server seemed to be a bit 'off' with timing and we never got bread until we asked and then it was after the entrees arrived, but we're flexible and just dealt with it. I thought the food was incredibly good and the crab cakes were excellent. One of our party ordered the roasted potatoes, which I will order on my next visit as they were soooo good! Although they were pretty busy we were in and out of there in about 75 minutes. Got charged for something we didn't receive which they fixed. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice experience...MJB1957Dined on 9/13/2014My daughter and I decided to have a nice dinner on Saturday night so we picked Maggiano's. I have only been there once previous to this and it was fun that I had the same waiter. I really liked him the first time and he did not disappoint me this time. Same great service and same great food. Thank you.Special Features:
- Enjoyable lunchfamilyreunionDined on 9/13/2014Since our mother and father have passed away, my siblings and I have agreed that we will meet every so often to have lunch together as one of the ways that we will stay connected. Indianapolis is the central location for us as we all live throughout IN and OH, and Maggiano's is the restaurant we have chosen. They allow us to sit and visit uninterrupted for an extended time which means so much to us. They have never made us feel like we were being rushed away even when they have a large lunch crowd. They have always made us feel very welcome. The service is always wonderful and, of course, the food is so very good! My siblings and I look forward to many future visits at Maggiano's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family NightSandyTDined on 9/12/2014The restaurant was wonderful! Great atmosphere, great food and great service! We will definitely be planning a return visit.Special Features:
- OutstandingDixieDined on 9/11/2014This is my favorite restaurant because of the special care my hypoallergenic meal is given. It is always delicious with a lovely presentation. The atmosphere at Maggianos is purely a pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/10/2014We have a 9 month old that is hard to get away from, but we find a few hours and decided to go to Maggiano's to celebrate our anniversary. We love wine, and were able to taste 2 separate wines before we bought the bottle. Great idea as my wife did not like one of the wines, normally $30 out the window. Food was great, especially for the price. To top it all off, every time a new waiter/waitress stopped by the table, they wished us Happy Anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale Dininggreat2dineDined on 9/8/2014This was are first experience with Maggiano's and one we will be repeating. This restaurant was classy,the food was delicious, and the wait staff was professional. The prices were affordable and we did not feel we were in one of those "chain" restaurants that paid more attention to the "new and improved" menu than their clients. Finally, we have a restaurant that pays attention to detail. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not HappyDISAPPOINTEDDined on 9/7/2014My food was tasteless, I had shrimp scampi. It tasted like it was the last one for the day and water was added to make the sauce. I could not taste any seasoning. I ate as much as I could since this was my first time and did not know if I could exchange it for something better. I brought my leftover home and to this day my leftovers sit in the fridge. I came to Maggiano's for my Birthday dinner, left feeling very sad and disappointed. This was my first and last time going to Maggiano's. For the price of the food I should have had a better dinner. TO EXPENSIVE FOR THE WAY IT TASTED!!! LOST CUSTOMER!!!!!
- Always GreatmamasbestDined on 9/7/2014We celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary with dinner. The service is always outstanding although our food was slow getting to the table but our waiter made it pleasant by offering a second round of drinks. We have spend at least the last 8 anniversary at Maggiano's. We have also celebrated birthdays and retirements. Sometime we just want some good Italian food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After many visits we still enjoy!!!BudlongBlast17513Dined on 9/6/2014We eat at Maggiano's about every six weeks and we are never disappointed. We try to go around 4 PM before it starts to get crowded and it magnifies the experience. I could eat the bread and the spinach salad and be satisfied, but I can not resist the Taylor Street Baked Ziti. My husband enjoys the baked ziti and the Four Cheese ravioli.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great BreakluvsteaksVIPDined on 9/6/2014Our second visit to this location. Our waiter, Fransisco was outstanding, as was the food! We eat at the Maggiano's in Vegas at least monthly and the Indianapolis team could teach the Vegas team about guest service. We can't wait until our next visit. One of the Managers, Alex was a great host in seating us and inviting us back, as we left!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/31/2014This is only my second visit to Maggianos and the first visit to the Indy location. The food is absolutely delicious. I took take out food to my husband who couldn't join us. He was also quite pleased. Im want to mention two minor issues. At the host area, I was behind a person who was checking in but the other person in her party was not there. She was led to her table. I had a reservation and my daughter was joining me but not there yet and I had to wait to be seated. Why was that? Also, our waitress was friendly but the drink refills and visits to our table were a little slow. I am wondering if she had too many tables. These two instances did not detract from our visit, but I wanted you to know about them. Yes, we will be back!Special Features:
- Great DinnerSaidWilsonDined on 8/29/2014Took my partner there for a 'just because' date; we are very impressed with restaurant overall. The food was very delicious and the service was very friendly. I feel like the prices were good value for the portions we received. I enjoyed that Maggiano's was awfully busy but our waiter (James) took his time and made sure we were taken care of.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodmaggianofanVIPDined on 8/29/2014The service and food are always good at Maggianos. And there adept at serving groups as well as small parties. A very well-run restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A consistent treasureindymanDined on 8/29/2014Wonderful every time. We went here for our engagment and have yet to have a bad experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantLindaDined on 8/29/2014I always come back to Maggiano's because I always receive the same wonderful service from the hostess, the server and the food is always fabulous. There is so much to choose from on the menu and everything I have tried has always been wonderful. I know I will return. I always recommend Maggiano's because you just can not go wrong. The portions are very large so you will never leave there hungry. The atmosphere is great also and it is a beautiful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Food and ServiceMagnolia07Dined on 8/25/2014Our party of four was celebrating a family birthday. Maggianos was the perfect place to accommodate us. The food was so delicious, and our serve, Melissa, was very attentive and friendly. It was a fantastic experience! A great place to add to any celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Maggiano's is always a pleasure - the Chicken Francese was delicious, the side red potatoes went well with the main dish, and my son's macaroni and cheese was huge and delicious. The take home pastas are a no brainer!Special Features:
- Great food, better for groupseatalldafoodDined on 8/23/2014The food and service were both excellent, but the atmosphere wasn't what I expected. It was busy and loud, which isn't terrible, but I was there on the night I proposed to my fiancé. We enjoyed ourselves, but it wasn't cozy and romantic feeling. I was actually seated right next to the servers' station as well which made it feel busier. Great restaurant, great food, just not as romantic and "couple-y" as I would have liked that night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/23/2014Good food, nice setting, great place for a special occasion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- choosydinerchoosydinerDined on 8/18/2014Great Italian venue as one of my favorite local Italian restaurant. Service is always outstanding and responsive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice daughter birthday dinnerForspecialoccasionsDined on 8/18/2014We usually go to Maggiano's for special occasions as everyone in our family likes the food and the ambience. The restaurant is very upscale but the prices are reasonable and we especially like the dishes for which you get a second entree to take home at no additional cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2dineDined on 8/17/2014I absolutely love this restaurant and the food has always been great however, the service was not quite what I'm use to. I actually had a not so good experience with the waiter in December but I overlooked it because it was a little busy. However, during my most recent visit, it took entirely too long to receive our food, then when it came, everything came all at once. It wasn't spaced out too well. I know it doesn't seem like much but when we typically spend $200 for dinner I expect to have a better service than I have during my last 2 visits. I will probably be back but I'm not sure if it's at the top of my list anymore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great For Special OccasionsGrammaGGDined on 8/17/2014Although I have been to Maggiano's with just one or two other people and had same quality food/service, what our family really LOVES is eating Family Style. What a FEAST! If you have a large family or even many friends to share a meal with, this is the best choice. With 3 levels of selection there is a choice for every pocket book. More food than you can imagine and prompt, competent, friendly service. We really enjoy the family friendly passing of plates around the table to get a taste of everything. Highly recommend for large parties. And, oh, my, save room for the Apple Crostata - DIVINE!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningLoganDined on 8/16/2014My girlfriend and I recently had dinner at Maggiano's and it was a great evening! The food was delicious as always and the waiter did a wonderful job. Only downside to the night was having to wait 40 minutes after our reservation time. However, the Maggiano's staff was very professional and apologized for our wait by including a free appetizer with our meal. All in all, it was a wonderful time- certainly would go back!Special Features:
- PerfectDixieDined on 8/16/2014We celebrated our daughter's birthday. Lovely. I have food allergies and can always trust the chef for a delicious meal and beautiful presentation. Loved the ambience, server, music, truly a delight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Celebrationnewthingsat50Dined on 8/15/2014I am glad we used my Happy Birthday coupon from Maggiano's! The menu has something to please everyone from basic classic pasta (with one to take home) to special features that have a different twist. Plus, you have to love the lemon cookies with a birthday candle.Special Features:
- Just like Italy- great food & fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/15/2014Just as good as the food I had in Italy- it took awhile to get our food, but it was worth the wait and they apologized for the length of time and have us a free dessert, before we even said anything!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- oldeirishDined on 8/15/2014Reservation was kept on time with less than 10 minute wait. Table location was satisfactory. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- TerrificJimCDined on 8/15/2014Outstanding place to have that special anniversary dinner. Excellent food and outstanding serviceSpecial Features:
- AnniversaryRappiniDined on 8/15/2014We won't wait for our 52 Anniversary to go return to Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servergreatservice0811Dined on 8/11/2014The Server we had SEAN....was outstainding! He was very good!!! The best server I have had un years!!! He is an assest to your company!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Jimmy did an excellent job for our birthday party of 8 ... the classic extra meals were a nice surprise along with the lemon birthday cookiesSpecial Features:
- Poor Service, fair foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/9/2014We were seated at the time of reservation, however the check from the previous customer was still on the table, it took 15 minutes for the check to be collected. Not enough silverware was present on the table, it took a long time to get service, it seems they did not have enough people to handle the crowd. The servers were pleasant and courteous, except clearly overworked. The pasta and mashed potatoes side dishes were cold and tasteless. It was hard to enjoy the evening with all these shortcomings.
- DisappointedFoodie4lifeVIPDined on 8/9/2014The food was typical for Maggiano's, nothing spectacular but consistent. Being seated late for my reservation when I arrived 25 mins early was a bad start. The server did not seem to want to serve me, which made it unpleasant and I just wanted to hurry and leave.
- Love this Place !!Cheekee996Dined on 8/9/2014Great food , generous portions , excellent atmosphere , friendly helpful staff , what more could you ask for ? We come to Indy every year from Ontario Canada for the Motogp .... We came to Maggiano's by chance last year, and decided to bring friends and family back this year.... Maggiano's didn't disappoint ...... excellent meal and staff made for an awesome evening , enjoyed by our entire party........ thanks so much !Special Features:
- Long WaitMarkVIPDined on 8/9/2014Waiting for 45 minutes when you have a reservation is not cool. We love Maggiano's and are happy that they're busy, but it's not fun standing around in a crowded waiting area waiting for a table to open up to have your reservation honored.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy as usual!SusanVIPDined on 8/9/2014My friends and family love dinning at Maggiano’s. Their food is always delicious and their service is beyond top-notch! They offer valet parking, too. Nice.Special Features:
- Great food but ridiculously noisyArtemisDined on 8/9/2014I really enjoy the food, but won't make the mistake again of going on a Saturday evening. Even with a 6:30 pm reservation, my spouse and I had to wait quite a while. The bar area is not very large, so there were no seats available to have a drink while we waited. The restaurant noise level was extremely LOUD. If we go back, we will plan for a weeknight to avoid the crowd. The dinner for two deal is a great value. We took the server's recommendation of the pepperoni and arugula flatbread appetizer and it was quite tasty. The lasagna, baked eggplant parmesan and baked ziti were all terrific, as was the tiramisu. We each had a gin & tonic, but did not care for the cucumber. An interesting take on the cocktail, but would not order it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.