Maggiano's - Houston
2019 Post Oak Blvd.
Houston, TX 77056Neighborhood:
Galleria / Uptown
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Houston
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7139612700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Michael Rodgers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 713-961-3030 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Houston
Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner, offer a convenient Carryout service as well as beautiful & accommodating Banquet space for every special occasion. Maggiano’s menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Houston reviews from OpenTable diners
261 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (159)special occasion (147)great for lunch (91)romantic (82)fit for foodies (75)kid-friendly (60)neighborhood gem (47)notable wine list (45)vibrant bar scene (41)hot spot (35)late-night find (28)great for brunch (27)scenic view (9)great for outdoor dining (6)Show More
- Love Maggiano'sDiscriminatingDinerDined on 10/18/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants. The food and service are always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent service and a ton of foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/16/2014Amazing dining experience. It's excellent bang for your buck as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014We only had 45 min and had a delicious meal and left for our class on timeSpecial Features:
- Reservationswalt2jDined on 10/11/2014I really enjoy Mariano's-Houston. It was for my wife's birthday and we just wanted to invite a few close friends. I loved the food and atmosphere, I just want do it so late the next time. I like it when it is a little more quite so I can hear the other people that I am talking too. Beautiful decor and I love the band also.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014Many thanks for creating the perfect environment for my business lunch. Excellent food, excellent service.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable!GretchenDined on 10/7/2014Several of us tried the new 'lighter' menu items and they were all very good!Special Features:
- overall goodfoodie1920Dined on 10/4/2014I enjoyed myself. My server was polite. The food was better than I expected. The place was packed the live music was nice. It was worth waiting past our reservation time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's Sat. 10/4/2014DotMcDined on 10/4/2014It was as usual a great dining experience. Our server was attentive, helpful and available but did not hoover. The food was outstanding. We tried the Gnocci and Sausage for the 1st time and it is now a favorite. Always love the Chicken Marsala and Chicken Parmesean. Wonder evening! Can't wait for the next visit. Thank youSpecial Features:
- SherDined on 10/4/2014The food was delicious and our server, Rudy, was extremely attentive, friendly, & as always offered outstanding service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv2dineDined on 10/3/2014Great service and the fettucini was outstanding! Portions are huge!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodRaySugarLandDined on 10/2/2014We've been here for lunch with business associates. The Grilled Salmon, lemon and herb, was very good. The calamari, however, was over done.Special Features:
- Our favorite place081853gbDined on 9/30/2014We always anticipate a lovely experience and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious pastaloveitDined on 9/28/2014Can not wait until I get back. good was delicious. Excellent options to take home. very reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Delicious Delious Delicous!ClintAVIPDined on 9/27/2014We ordered the Chef's Selection Family style meal. For $38.95 a person it is a bargain! It includes 3 appetizers. We chose calamari, stuffed mushrooms, & spinach artichoke dip. All 3 were equally amazing & cooked perfectly! You get to pick 4 entrees. We had lobster carbonara, filet mignon, rustic chicken and shrimp pasta and veal with mushrooms & wine sauce. So incredible! The flavors are amazing and again the food is cooked perfectly. It doesn't stop there. It also includes two desserts. And when I say two desserts it's actually double portions of each. So much food! They are serious when they say you will not leave hungry. In fact you will leave with a ton of delicious food to take and enjoy again. Can't wait to do it again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, Consistent FoodcharlesDined on 9/26/2014We always dine at Maggiano's whenever we're in Houston and are never disappointed with the food and service.Special Features:
- Arrival and Dinner.DebsDined on 9/26/2014We were early. I called and requested a earlier arrival and they agreed and were waiting for us. They seated us promptly. We had a good waiter and the food was very good. Music was playing in the bar and we enjoyed that also. A very good experience overall.Special Features:
- My Date Night SpecialDwill85Dined on 9/26/2014This definitely a favorite of My Fiancé and I. The service is always impeccable, we are usually seated with 5 minutes of our reservation and the food is amazing. They have a nice reasonably priced wine selection and affordable meals for 2. When people ask us to suggest a great place for date night we always suggest Maggiano's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always reliable ItalianJCB2013VIPDined on 9/23/2014Maggianos is my favorite family style Italian in Houston. The level of expectation is always high, and you always deliver. Thank you for all the great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made my 21st very specialRobyn0923Dined on 9/23/2014Although I had a lot of last minute cancellations, those that showed up to my dinner really enjoyed the vibrant staff that always knew what to say and recommend. It was sad that the restaurant ran out of cheesecake that night but the complimentary mini cheesecakes were to die for. Moe and Antwone were excellent servers and I will recommend not only them but the restaurant as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed at the table serverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014The server talked us into family style menu which is such a waste of food and money: way too much food for us. Partially ourselves to blame: why did we believe that the server has our best interest in mind? The staff at the front and the manager are very accomodating of our needs, though. In that, I have to give them an overall "good rating". But for the server at our table, very disappointed.
- Great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/21/2014It was great just wish when it was a big party we could do the big plates!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOtoumsDined on 9/20/2014Planned a surprise dinner for my wife at Maggiano's and was anything but disappointed. They made us feel welcomed and served us our dishes while accommodating our special requests.Great choice for couples and special occasions. Make sure you have a Business/Business Casual attire when planning to go for dinner.Special Features:
- IT'S OK...beenthereDined on 9/20/2014One of those places that rides on its reputation. Food is ok - service is ok- ambiance is ok. Nothing is bad here - but nothing is great here Tables by the clanking water pitchers - tables by the swing kitchen doors- hope you like the people sitting by you, they are as close to you as the ones you came with. If you want pasta in the Galleria you will end up hereSpecial Features:
- Good as usuallikestrataDined on 9/19/2014This was our second trip to Maggiano's and we liked it once again. Portions are generous. The place is always hoppin'. We'll be back for sure.Special Features:
- tasty food, good selectionlilsharpieDined on 9/19/2014Beautifully decorated, superb service, menu variety is exceptional, moderate prices, nice live music and short wait timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favoriteLuvmaggiDined on 9/19/2014Maggianos never disappoints. By far our favorite restaurant. Service and food always superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EinputtDined on 9/19/2014Very good value and atmosphere. The light Chicken Picatta did not lack flavor and the Caesar salad was delicious as was the Lasagna a.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great food!!ConnieDined on 9/17/2014I'm originally from NJ where Italian food is tops!! I really missed the great spaghetti & meatballs- especially the meatballs!! Whe I found Maggianos I couldn't believe the NJ taste of their food!! And the food is always consistent!! The sauce, the meatballs, & any other food I've had. Our waiter is always personable and accommodating!! We happened to knock over our wine bottle & a glass, & he moved us to another booth and added back some additional wine!! We can always depend on Maggianos to have good service, nice atmosphere, & excellent food that's always consistent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grrrrr8billDined on 9/14/2014As usual,great food,great service. Love this place.Special Features:
- Obese generatorsFoodmexVIPDined on 9/13/2014Huge groups, lack of touch, enormous quantities of food in a plate with no flavor, just tons if sauces surrounded by poor service. If you're looking to spend the least amount of money to get a big pile of junk, this is it.
- repeat customerlantanaranchDined on 9/11/2014I have been going here for years. Their food and service are always fantastic. Our waitress heard me say it was my parent's anniversary and brought them a special treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistentNicoleVIPDined on 9/6/2014Excellent food and excellent Service. Consistent each time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service with good food.TheDinerDined on 9/3/2014So let's start with good. Anton and Mo were excellent in service as they constantly followed up on us with our needs and ensured that no one is kept waiting. Additionally, probably the main reason I would go back. Furthermore, the food was good and was not expecting it to be great as they're always busy which ia good for them. I would certainly make sure chicken is not over cooked which in this case it was. Now the unfortunate part of the survey, since there were 12 of us and it was confirmed the morning of that we are all going to be there, I think they should've put us somewhere in little less noisy compare to placing us in the middle of the dining room as we had toshout to speak to other people in the group. Overall good experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not my style of ItalianILUVITALIANDined on 8/30/2014As my title states not my style of Italian, very noisy ,very hard to have a normal level of conversation , a lot of kids (which would be great if I wasn't out for a meal without my kids), I had the country style pasta which was good , way too much to finish . Wife had chicken saltimbocca,which she didn't like , way too much sauce and chicken was just bland. Accompanying pasta was drowned in some type of sauce , overall I enjoyed mine she hated hers, service was brilliant and can't fault that one bit, to be honest was surprised it was so good seeing how busy the place was. Parting suggestion ..reserve a table ..very busy and popular restaurant.Special Features:
- Birthday Dinner With FriendsHappyBirthday64Dined on 8/30/2014Maggiano's has been my go to restaurant for several years for special occasions and again they did not disappoint. The food was delicious, our waiter was friendly and very patient with us- we are a challenge. The dessert is our favorite. The sampler plate offers small servings but enough for each of us to have a sample of all five choices. It's wonderful.Special Features:
- Great food - great atmosphere!DutchDined on 8/30/2014Exceptional selection of great Italian food! Wasn't disappointed with the taste of the meal as well....wonderful experience!!Special Features:
- Great food, great locationJrushDined on 8/29/2014Enjoyed the food and atmosphere, great location. Re come dedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/29/2014The staff was outstanding. We called and changed our reservation at the last minute and there were able to accommodate three groups of people and put us seated near each other. Our server was very good. The portions were very large and tasted good too! It had been a few years since I had eaten at Maggiano's but I was not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KathDined on 8/27/2014I made my reservation on line and was very impressed when I received a telephone call from Maggiano's the day of my reservation to confirm. Great customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Full plate"PucciniDined on 8/26/2014First time at Maggiano's, though had heard about the copious amounts of food served. It is true. Could not make a dent in my plate pf spaghetti with one giant meatball. Offered a second dinner to take home which is nice gesture, but I really hate to see so much food go to waste. Perhaps I just don't have a Texan appetite! Service was great, friendly and efficient, food good but does not get an excellent rating.Special Features: