Maggiano's - Farmers Market
189 The Grove Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90036Neighborhood:
Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St.
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Farmers Market
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3239659665
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Paul Sidoti
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy delivers the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include: • Plates • Eating & Serving Utensils • Napkins • Table Coverings • Parmesan Cheese & Bread • Cups & Ice (with Drink Order) Please call by 7 p.m. for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included
A word from Maggiano's - Farmers Market
Welcome to Maggiano's Farmer's Market located in the newly opened Grove Mall in Los Angeles - please call us for more specific directions. The mall is adjacent to the historical Farmer's Market & behind CBS Studios. Maggiano's 280 seat dining room is within walking distance of the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Our dining room is an ideal location for your dinner, baby shower or important client meeting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Maggiano's - Farmers Market reviews from OpenTable diners
131 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (94)special occasion (72)great for outdoor dining (62)kid-friendly (50)great for lunch (44)romantic (43)fit for foodies (35)neighborhood gem (32)great for brunch (27)notable wine list (20)late-night find (14)scenic view (13)hot spot (13)vibrant bar scene (12)Show More
- great patio diningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Had dinner Friday evening on the patio - a beautiful setting. Service was excellent - thank you, Booker!Special Features:
- Great experienceYummyYummyYummyDined on 10/6/2014I did the special for two which was a good deal with an appetizer, two pastas, and a dessert. We were even able to bring home two pastas which was cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a big fan of pastadaddydavisDined on 10/5/2014The food was good and our server Angelica was wonderful. Most of our needs were meet and since i took my kids for the first time they seemed to have had a good dining experience. I was a little upset that "happy birthday" wasn't sung to me by our server even though she sang to a women at the next table. That was disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OctoberGxrayDined on 10/4/2014The waiter was courteous and attentive. Offered recommendations for dessert.Special Features:
- Good food and serviceALEXNLIZDined on 9/27/2014First time here. Went with my wife to celebrate her birthday. Really enjoyed the ambiance, food, and service. Definitely be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite Italian restaurantkellyDined on 9/26/2014I absolutely love maggianos. My ultimate favorite dish is the linguini clams w/ white sauce, no other restaurants can make it as good as maggianos, it's the best!! So delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/24/2014An amazing restaurant. But felt rather dead on a Weds night. Perhaps they can figure out how to better section off their dining areas to make things seem more happening at all times.
- lovely mother and son dinnerMangiaDined on 9/24/2014I took my son to Maggiano's for the first time. We were impressed by the lovely patio, which got prettier at sunset. He ordered the 'Four Cheese Ravioli'. The pesto cream sauce was fabulous! It was delicious, although not enough for a hungry teenager. I had the 'Taylor Ziti'. The pasta was a bit chewier than al dente. I would recommend mentioning your preference( which they request that you do.) My son finished my plate and we were offered a portion to take home. Can you believe for $12.95 you can choose from a list called 'Classic Pastas' and they give a portion for later? We both picked the wonderful ziti. It had mild, flavorful sausage and melted cheese in a red sauce. Skip the $9 valet after 3pm. The 7th level has an amazing view.Special Features:
- Lovely dinnerlewgenVIPDined on 9/23/2014We had a very nice dinner. The food was very good (typical American Italian style) The service was very good and attentive. The Bread was to die for!!! and worth the trip alone. I would recommend it particularly for families. The patio was a beautiful place to dine.Special Features:
- Food is goodLuvitalyDined on 9/20/2014The food itself was good. The problem was the buss boy bumping into our chair and table several times without saying excuse me, sorry or anything in between during dining. Secondly make a reservation we had one but the guy Cldnt find us for whatever reason until a coworker helped him so tried to tell us it's a 2 hour wait. And lastly they had a "B" rating at the grove location I wonder what's that about...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceYummyFoodFindsDined on 9/20/2014The food and service was great. The prices are decent. I can't wait to go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experience!ajoytodineDined on 9/20/2014Other that having to wait awhile to get our cocktails, the experience was really terrific! Food is very delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Low-key CelebrationsfauxfoodieDined on 9/15/2014We love this place. We get lots of good food, stuff ourselves and have a great time at dinner. The service was outstanding.Special Features:
- One of my favorite restaurants!ItalianistaDined on 9/7/2014No matter what city I'm in, if there is a maggianos restaurant located there, I'm in. It would be nice to begin to recieve open table restaurant points at some point in the future. Superb restaurant though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pop PopPopPopDined on 9/5/2014Always excellent food and service and a wonderful variety that was enjoyed by all.Special Features:
- What's changeGirlsNightOutDined on 8/30/2014Was at Maggiano's last weekend for dinner and it was fabulous. Decided to go back this long weekend and the food was completely opposite. The good was moderate but the drinks was good.Special Features:
- Not Impressed!DaniDined on 8/30/2014Over the years, I've noticed an overall decline in Maggiones, but the price increased. In summation, caesar salad was wilted, dry and not fresh, very stingy with portion sizes of zuchini, salmon, etc, chicken parmesean was awful, and the 4-cheese ravioli was burnt and noodles were overly chewy. When asking for additional servings (family style), very little was brought out. Tables were too small for family style, having to put dishes on nearby stand. Only thing brought out with more than needed was dessert. I do not recommend coming here for family style anymore. Peach Bellini was a hit and the manager reducing our bill was welcomed. I believe they no longer believe in good food/customer service.
- Great ExperienceexperienceDined on 8/29/2014Great place this is the second time I've visited this place and it simply just gets better the food was more amazing and the service was excellent over all bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JagsDined on 8/26/2014We had a terrific waiter - he's been there for years and we always try to be at his table. Our reservation was honored immediately and we got to choose our table. The food was what we expected from years of going to Maggiano's and we were very pleased to find that we received a free pasta dish to take home because we'd ordered a pasta dish for dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- they did not have our reservationwinophileDined on 8/24/2014with confirmation document in hand, they did not have us on file for the reservation. fortunately, it was not that busy and we were able to get seated. food and service were goodSpecial Features:
- Always great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014We usually pick Classic Course Dinner and it is always delicious. We all enjoy no matter what we order. And so many bags to take home. service is great too.Special Features:
- BudBDined on 8/22/2014The food was outstanding but the waiter was inattentive. His performance was unfriendly,Special Features:
- YummylilisevenDined on 8/22/2014The food was excellent, I had the lasagna, which I always like to try at a new Italian Restaurant, and it was delicious, my mother had the mushroom ravioli and she thought it was excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulHazelbluDined on 8/21/2014I been to this restaurant with girlfriends and I loved it. I decided to bring my mother for her birthday and she loved it. The food was great our server Jack was funny, nice, and sweet. The prices are great and you get more than what you pay for. My mother enjoyed it and we will be back again. A wonderful placeSpecial Features:
- LetsEatDined on 8/16/2014The food was stellar. My boyfriend,the picky eater loved everything and cleaned his plate. Good thing he didn't try to take any of mine because I wasn't sharing! Loved everything except it was super noisy outside on the patioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingflobotDined on 8/12/2014First time eating here and I had high expectations. They completely blew them out of the water. Everything was delicious, appetizer, entrée and dessert. Same price as Olive Garden, much better quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 25th Anniversary DinnerShellyDined on 8/12/2014My husband and I enjoyed a marvelous dinner at Maggiano's in "Farmer's Market" for our 25th Anniversary. Our wonderful waitress, Grace, a lovely young lady, was attentive and helpful in making it a delightful meal. The food was absolutely excellent! We were given a special dessert with writing in chocolate on the plate to honor our 25th. It was a great, romantic evening. Thank you To everyone at Maggiano's!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will always be my first choice.DiwataDined on 8/11/2014I can only use the word excellent for everything, food (everything I tried tasted so good and actually the serving is more than enough for me) ,service ( very nice , accommodating people) and ambience (kinda homey). You will love the piped in music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- night out with college age daughterluv2dineDined on 8/10/2014my daughter LOVES Maggiano's ...and I like it a lot ....this was our first visit to this location and except for a noisy goup of 14 next to us, it was a good experience ...waiter was fantasticSpecial Features:
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! food is amazing if you like italian food. Worth every penny, I celebrate friends birthdays here just because we are a large group. Great for any occasion but i do recomand coming for a special event, birthday, graduations, anniverseries or just because the family wants family time and a fiest. Maggianos, WONDERFUL!Special Features:
- 10 Year Anniversary Dinnerrendogg65Dined on 8/7/2014The place sets the mood right. The food is tasty and plentiful. You get what you pay for and you leave with an extra portion to take home.Special Features:
- 2 year waitFooFooDined on 8/3/2014husband got gift card and it took two years before we got around to trying Maggiano's...atmosphere was nice, liked that it was a family atmosphere as well as adults...waiter Zac was great and food was good too!! we don't go out to eat much, but Maggiano's will be on dining g out list from now on!Special Features:
- Excellent food and drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014The food was phenominal. It was my 1st time dining here and definitely not my last. Actually have plans to take my dad for his birthday this coming saturday. Great food and drinks. My girls and I had a wonderful ladies night outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Wait ServiceIlikesteakDined on 8/2/2014The food quality and portion size was fine. But the waiter must have been a novice. It was the first time in my life that I ordered a bottle of wine. When the waiter arrived. He poured a full glass for me another person drinking wine. Without even asking if either of us wanted to taste the wine. This has never happened to me at either a one stare or five star restaurant. Poor training. Other than that. it was an enjoyable meal.Special Features:
- New FavouritesVancouverDined on 8/1/2014We've dined at Maggiano's in Bellevue, WA before but tried some new dishes in LA and they were so yummy. Service was very good, made us feel very special.Special Features:
- Pre Real TimetheGroveDined on 8/1/2014Love to visit this location before or after the Real Time w/ Bill Bill Maher show. Marco'S meal is quite the bargain. Baked zitti and blah-blah-oglio fantastic. Wife enjoyed her dish also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the BestWonderfulDined on 7/29/2014The service, food and all around experience was just Wonderful and Amazing. We sat on the patio and I loved the scenery and decor. I will recommend this restaurant for all occasion and I definitely will be returning to try more dishes!Special Features:
- Italian farecowboys13Dined on 7/25/2014Our server was attentive and quick with our order. Our glasses were never empty. The food was hot and delicious!Special Features:
- Ótima comida!patperesDined on 7/24/2014Este de Los Angeles fica em um shopping muito bacana chamado The Grove, que vale a pena a visita, juntamente com o Farmers Market que fica do ladinho. Enfim, tínhamos reserva para o jantar às 7:45PM e esperamos pouco tempo por uma mesa. O ambiente estava agradável e havia um pianista tocando ao vivo. De cortesia, é servida uma cesta de pães acompanhada de azeite. De entrada, pedimos sopa de tomate e, de prato principal, dividimos um Chicken and Spinach Manicotti, que é uma massa recheada com frango, espinafre e ricota, coberto com molho branco. Estava tudo uma delícia! O custo-benefício também é ótimo. O único ponto negativo foi o nosso atendente que estava bem apático. Super recomendo este restaurante.I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXTREMELY DISATISFIEDNEVERAGAINDined on 7/19/2014I have not had the chance to revie on YELP and other sites yet, but this was the worst experience from the minute we walked through the front doors. The hosts rude, disorganized, flipant poor attitudes - the waiter (Frank) was so preoccupied from the second he came to the table the first time throughout the entire visit. The worst service I can remember. The food was below sub par. Cold, runny watery cream sauce to the highest recommended selection to the lack luster taste, quantity and quality of the shrimp. Not to mention the Zita that I took home and prepared exactly as your web site instructed was so bad, it was immediatily thrown away after four people tasted it.