Maggiano's - Farmers Market
189 The Grove Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90036Neighborhood:
Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St.
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Farmers Market
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3239659665
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Paul Sidoti
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Whatever the occasion, Maggiano’s Little Italy delivers the very best of our food to your home or business. All orders arrive ready to serve in disposable containers and include: • Plates • Eating & Serving Utensils • Napkins • Table Coverings • Parmesan Cheese & Bread • Cups & Ice (with Drink Order) Please call by 7 p.m. for a next-day order. To ensure availability, we encourage you to call 24 hours in advance. A minimum of $125 is required on all orders. A delivery fee of $20, or 15% of total food and beverage, whichever is higher, will be added for delivery. Tax not included
A word from Maggiano's - Farmers Market
Welcome to Maggiano's Farmer's Market located in the newly opened Grove Mall in Los Angeles - please call us for more specific directions. The mall is adjacent to the historical Farmer's Market & behind CBS Studios. Maggiano's 280 seat dining room is within walking distance of the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Our dining room is an ideal location for your dinner, baby shower or important client meeting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Maggiano's - Farmers Market - Best Restaurants in Beverly / Fairfax / La Brea / Third St. ›
Maggiano's - Farmers Market reviews from OpenTable diners
175 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (122)special occasion (106)great for outdoor dining (78)kid-friendly (60)romantic (58)great for lunch (54)fit for foodies (51)great for brunch (40)neighborhood gem (37)notable wine list (23)late-night find (21)hot spot (19)scenic view (19)vibrant bar scene (13)Show More
- What's changeGirlsNightOutDined on 8/30/2014Was at Maggiano's last weekend for dinner and it was fabulous. Decided to go back this long weekend and the food was completely opposite. The good was moderate but the drinks was good.Special Features:
- Not Impressed!DaniDined on 8/30/2014Over the years, I've noticed an overall decline in Maggiones, but the price increased. In summation, caesar salad was wilted, dry and not fresh, very stingy with portion sizes of zuchini, salmon, etc, chicken parmesean was awful, and the 4-cheese ravioli was burnt and noodles were overly chewy. When asking for additional servings (family style), very little was brought out. Tables were too small for family style, having to put dishes on nearby stand. Only thing brought out with more than needed was dessert. I do not recommend coming here for family style anymore. Peach Bellini was a hit and the manager reducing our bill was welcomed. I believe they no longer believe in good food/customer service.
- Great ExperienceexperienceDined on 8/29/2014Great place this is the second time I've visited this place and it simply just gets better the food was more amazing and the service was excellent over all bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JagsDined on 8/26/2014We had a terrific waiter - he's been there for years and we always try to be at his table. Our reservation was honored immediately and we got to choose our table. The food was what we expected from years of going to Maggiano's and we were very pleased to find that we received a free pasta dish to take home because we'd ordered a pasta dish for dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- they did not have our reservationwinophileDined on 8/24/2014with confirmation document in hand, they did not have us on file for the reservation. fortunately, it was not that busy and we were able to get seated. food and service were goodSpecial Features:
- BudBDined on 8/22/2014The food was outstanding but the waiter was inattentive. His performance was unfriendly,Special Features:
- YummylilisevenDined on 8/22/2014The food was excellent, I had the lasagna, which I always like to try at a new Italian Restaurant, and it was delicious, my mother had the mushroom ravioli and she thought it was excellent as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulHazelbluDined on 8/21/2014I been to this restaurant with girlfriends and I loved it. I decided to bring my mother for her birthday and she loved it. The food was great our server Jack was funny, nice, and sweet. The prices are great and you get more than what you pay for. My mother enjoyed it and we will be back again. A wonderful placeSpecial Features:
- LetsEatDined on 8/16/2014The food was stellar. My boyfriend,the picky eater loved everything and cleaned his plate. Good thing he didn't try to take any of mine because I wasn't sharing! Loved everything except it was super noisy outside on the patioSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingflobotDined on 8/12/2014First time eating here and I had high expectations. They completely blew them out of the water. Everything was delicious, appetizer, entrée and dessert. Same price as Olive Garden, much better quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our 25th Anniversary DinnerShellyDined on 8/12/2014My husband and I enjoyed a marvelous dinner at Maggiano's in "Farmer's Market" for our 25th Anniversary. Our wonderful waitress, Grace, a lovely young lady, was attentive and helpful in making it a delightful meal. The food was absolutely excellent! We were given a special dessert with writing in chocolate on the plate to honor our 25th. It was a great, romantic evening. Thank you To everyone at Maggiano's!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will always be my first choice.DiwataDined on 8/11/2014I can only use the word excellent for everything, food (everything I tried tasted so good and actually the serving is more than enough for me) ,service ( very nice , accommodating people) and ambience (kinda homey). You will love the piped in music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- night out with college age daughterluv2dineDined on 8/10/2014my daughter LOVES Maggiano's ...and I like it a lot ....this was our first visit to this location and except for a noisy goup of 14 next to us, it was a good experience ...waiter was fantasticSpecial Features:
- Love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014LOVE THIS PLACE!!!! food is amazing if you like italian food. Worth every penny, I celebrate friends birthdays here just because we are a large group. Great for any occasion but i do recomand coming for a special event, birthday, graduations, anniverseries or just because the family wants family time and a fiest. Maggianos, WONDERFUL!Special Features:
- 10 Year Anniversary Dinnerrendogg65Dined on 8/7/2014The place sets the mood right. The food is tasty and plentiful. You get what you pay for and you leave with an extra portion to take home.Special Features:
- 2 year waitFooFooDined on 8/3/2014husband got gift card and it took two years before we got around to trying Maggiano's...atmosphere was nice, liked that it was a family atmosphere as well as adults...waiter Zac was great and food was good too!! we don't go out to eat much, but Maggiano's will be on dining g out list from now on!Special Features:
- Excellent food and drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014The food was phenominal. It was my 1st time dining here and definitely not my last. Actually have plans to take my dad for his birthday this coming saturday. Great food and drinks. My girls and I had a wonderful ladies night outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Wait ServiceIlikesteakDined on 8/2/2014The food quality and portion size was fine. But the waiter must have been a novice. It was the first time in my life that I ordered a bottle of wine. When the waiter arrived. He poured a full glass for me another person drinking wine. Without even asking if either of us wanted to taste the wine. This has never happened to me at either a one stare or five star restaurant. Poor training. Other than that. it was an enjoyable meal.Special Features:
- New FavouritesVancouverDined on 8/1/2014We've dined at Maggiano's in Bellevue, WA before but tried some new dishes in LA and they were so yummy. Service was very good, made us feel very special.Special Features:
- Pre Real TimetheGroveDined on 8/1/2014Love to visit this location before or after the Real Time w/ Bill Bill Maher show. Marco'S meal is quite the bargain. Baked zitti and blah-blah-oglio fantastic. Wife enjoyed her dish also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the BestWonderfulDined on 7/29/2014The service, food and all around experience was just Wonderful and Amazing. We sat on the patio and I loved the scenery and decor. I will recommend this restaurant for all occasion and I definitely will be returning to try more dishes!Special Features:
- Italian farecowboys13Dined on 7/25/2014Our server was attentive and quick with our order. Our glasses were never empty. The food was hot and delicious!Special Features:
- Ótima comida!patperesDined on 7/24/2014Este de Los Angeles fica em um shopping muito bacana chamado The Grove, que vale a pena a visita, juntamente com o Farmers Market que fica do ladinho. Enfim, tínhamos reserva para o jantar às 7:45PM e esperamos pouco tempo por uma mesa. O ambiente estava agradável e havia um pianista tocando ao vivo. De cortesia, é servida uma cesta de pães acompanhada de azeite. De entrada, pedimos sopa de tomate e, de prato principal, dividimos um Chicken and Spinach Manicotti, que é uma massa recheada com frango, espinafre e ricota, coberto com molho branco. Estava tudo uma delícia! O custo-benefício também é ótimo. O único ponto negativo foi o nosso atendente que estava bem apático. Super recomendo este restaurante.I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXTREMELY DISATISFIEDNEVERAGAINDined on 7/19/2014I have not had the chance to revie on YELP and other sites yet, but this was the worst experience from the minute we walked through the front doors. The hosts rude, disorganized, flipant poor attitudes - the waiter (Frank) was so preoccupied from the second he came to the table the first time throughout the entire visit. The worst service I can remember. The food was below sub par. Cold, runny watery cream sauce to the highest recommended selection to the lack luster taste, quantity and quality of the shrimp. Not to mention the Zita that I took home and prepared exactly as your web site instructed was so bad, it was immediatily thrown away after four people tasted it.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/18/2014Great food, great prices. Service is great and its always an enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome FoodGoodeats4lifeDined on 7/17/2014The food at Maggiano's is very authentic and simply good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysCaliDinerDined on 7/12/2014Had a great time for dinner. Always good service. Requested a booth, and only had to wait a couple extra minutes and they took care of us. Great food. Good night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Italian food!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/10/2014This restaurant pride itself and making the food fresh. I definitely notice a difference. The marinara sauce was excellent. The pasta was fresh. And the chicken Parmesan was juicy and crunchy. I will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food for the moneyenjoygoodfoodDined on 7/10/2014While this is an Italian Chain restaurant it feels like a privatley owned dining establishment with all the amenities of a private restaurant. The menu is extensive and the food well above normal. While I don't have any locally when I travel I make a point to visit one if in the area.Special Features:
- Server ErrorsLouisDined on 7/5/2014Our server made several errors: drinks delivered late, wrong food delivered, details about food wrong, food delivered in the wrong order. Our server frequently interrupted the conversation of our party of four to ask about our food order.
- Bad timing!DisappointedDined on 7/4/2014We arrived @ 4PM. Only 2 servers & a host of young people trying to order drinks. As a result our drinks were delayed. Appetizer came with food. The atmosphere was nerve wracking. Not a relaxing meal.
- Maggiano's Never Disappoints1ArcherDined on 7/3/2014We enjoy dining- in (family style) 3 course meal, everything from the appetizer(s), main-course(s), dessert(s) and even the coffee is always fresh, hot and just plain delicious. Every time we go we order something new, we have not been disappointed. The waiter and waitresses always try to connect with you on some personal level. The staff is fast and friendly, they truly make you feel like family. The food is served quickly, hot and most importantly very fresh. The beef tenderloin medallions are to die for, as are the crab and shrimp cannelloni are a must try.Special Features:
- Love this place!NcristyDined on 7/3/2014Maggianos is seriously the best! The food is great, great drink menu and amazing service always!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My worst experiencemaggianosfarmersDined on 7/3/2014Of all the maggianos we have been to, Denver, centennial, Tyson's corners, Tampa, San sntonio, this was by far the worst experience we have had with this restaurant. The service and food is is normally the best, however, our waiter and the food was below the usually high standards. We were only visiting to take our daughter to FIDM, and will not return to this location.
- Birthday PartybeavDined on 6/30/2014Had a birthday party that was wonderful. All was right with the world. We had the family style meal and it was all you could ask for. Had a great time and will be back next party.Special Features:
- Maggiano's Farmers MarketBruceSVIPDined on 6/29/2014The Maggiano's at Farmers Market is the nicest Maggiano's that we have eaten at. Most are very dark where this one is light and airy and has an outdoor patio. The food is the same at all the Maggiano's, consistently good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Watch those recommended tipsLPloDined on 6/28/2014We just love Maggiano's, especially when we have enough in our party to order the family style menu. Everything is delicious, and the portions are generous. However, the recommended tip guide that they print on the receipt is WAY off and actually includes tipping on the tax. Our bill, before tax, came to $71, and the recommended tip was $20...ummm that's not gonna happen! At a generous 20%, the tip should be $14. I guess Maggiano's thinks everyone is bad at math!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- come for the dessertOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/26/2014food was eh; service spotty (bus staff barely adequate, server excellent); dessert really good
- Good food. Good times.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/26/2014My girlfriend and I are regulars but we brought along a coworker and his son. They were both amazed with the great food and our coworker was amazed with the great price. He said he would definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Things have changedrangodogVIPDined on 6/26/2014Was disappointed that the patio is no longer open during the week for dining. One of the main reasons I go there in the summer. Food was average/good. Not what it used to be. Had mussels and they were mini compared to what used to be. One person had gnocchi and said it was good, eggplant was good (smaller portions than used to be, but was fine), spaghetti and meatballs good. Nice addition, if you order certain pasta dishes you get a second one to take home for free. Waiter was nice, but hard to find. Grandson's birthday, they were so nice and brought a plate of their delicious cookies with candles on them. Sad to see such a fun and happy place turn into a tired and sad place.Special Features: