Maggiano's - Denver South
7401 South Clinton Street
Englewood, CO 80112Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Denver South
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (303) 858-1405
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Eric Kolk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 303-858-8786 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Denver South
Maggiano's is conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center. Our 300-seat dining room is ideal for your special occasion lunch or dinner, festive gathering, romantic dinner for two or gathering with friends. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine that can be served family-style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a vast selection of home-made pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & delicious desserts. We also offer easy & convenient Carryout service. Call ahead & we'll have your order ready & waiting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Denver South - Best Restaurants in Englewood ›
Maggiano's - Denver South reviews from OpenTable diners
336 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (221)special occasion (200)fit for foodies (94)romantic (91)kid-friendly (86)great for lunch (71)neighborhood gem (63)notable wine list (57)hot spot (37)vibrant bar scene (29)great for brunch (17)late-night find (14)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (2)Show More
- Never againOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/23/2014We have been going to Maggianos for many years but this will be the last time. The service was no where near what you would expect and the food was awful. Not sure what happened but it is a big chain restaurant so I guess this is what happens.
- Foodlover79Dined on 11/22/2014This was a great restaurant choice for our weekly date night! The ambience and food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out.LukesDined on 11/21/2014Our reservation was spot on. We sat upstairs where the lower noise level allowed us to carry on a conversation. The wait service was excellent, thank you Taylor, and the food was outstanding. Great overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for birthday celebrationKF13Dined on 11/21/2014We had a wonderful birthday celebration for our son, the service was fantastic and the food is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014Wait staff is very personable. Food and service is why we come here. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My favorite restaurantus5epcotDined on 11/20/2014Consistency is amazing here- food is ALWAYS good, service is ALWAYS excellent. Abby waited on us at lunch & was just perfect- all needs were met, but non-intrusive. I love this place. Can't wait til the beautiful Christmas decorations are up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a solid restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/19/2014Maggianos has good food, good service and an upbeat ambiance. While everything is good there, their cheesecake is the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family orientedVictoriaDined on 11/19/2014Great place for any family occasion, lunch or dinner. Professional and friendly stuff, affordable prices and light menu choices. Complimentary cookie for my daughters birthday with candles was a total but pleasant surprise that made her smile for the rest of the night! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great or families! Lot's of noise.claudredDined on 11/16/2014Busting place! Could barely walk in or out! Food was very good, love the "lighter" dishes! Great family place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JomaDined on 11/15/2014We realize when we dine at Maggianos that it will be a phenomenal experience. From the time we walk in the door and are readily greeted by the hostess, we are hard- pressed to not be in a great mood. The food, service, waitstaff and ambience are always above par. I commented to my husband the other night -- as packed as this place is, we can still talk quietly and hear each other perfectly. He pondered this statement and said "must be the acoustics". Whatever it is, we eat at Maggianos at least once a month and are never disappointed. We loved it when we lived in Chicago and Denver is right up there with the Chicago scene. Grazie !! Our waiter, by the way, was great !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2014Our server was wonderful and so patient with us, as we had two young kids who were just not having their best night. Food & everything was great as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sherryberryDined on 11/14/2014I tried the light pasta which is something new on the menu. I was disappointed. I tried one dish for lunch and another one as take out. I wouldn't order either one again. The pasta was dry and the dish as a whole was tasteless. I don't recommend it. Even as a "light" pasta the calories are 850 -950, so just eat a smaller portion of the regular stuff - which is usually delicious.Special Features:
- Great staff and delicious food!SharonDined on 11/12/2014This was my first time at Magiano's and my mother and I had a wonder brunch. I recommend the chicken piccata and the chocolate zuccotto cake! We will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner ExperienceLynneDined on 11/10/2014Food is always very good - and not cold when delivered. Lots of options, good value for the money. Not very quiet, though - that's the only drawback.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected treasuregumball303Dined on 11/10/2014I had not been to Maggiano's in years, and found it to be better than in the past. The selection of appetizers was varied, we had a group of 6, celebrating a birthday. We ordered 3 appetizers, the bruschetta, artichoke dip and stuffed mushrooms. The bruschetta was very fresh, the mushrooms were baked perfectly with cheese and breadcrumb stuffing, and the dip was hot. The main course presentation of all dishes were beautiful besides tasty. I especially liked that there are many options for a lighter less calorie choices for many of their dishes with the calorie count on the menu. Our waiter was very friendly, attentive, and anticipated our needs. I would recommend Maggiano's to families and groups.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeJuliaDined on 11/9/2014The food was great! The service was friendly and professional. Enjoyable evening. Prices were very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How many is 5?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Almost everything was great. But one thing was annoying, we had a reservation for five people, we were on-time and the restaurant wasn't too busy. We were seated at a table for four. No big deal, but even after we asked for an extra place setting, we had to ask again. And then ask for another glass for water for the fifth person. And then had to ask for a bread plate. If the staff had just fixed this small problem to begin with, it would have been a great experience. But instead, they draggggeeedd out the problem so it became noticeable and memorable.Special Features:
- Good Sat night dinner dateBullseyeDined on 11/8/2014My date and I had a wonderful time and great food and bottle of wine. Only drawback was that it was so loud throughout the dining area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!FoodJunkEDined on 11/8/2014Great service. Great food. Have never had a bad experience at Maggiano's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect seafoodRavenlarkDined on 11/7/2014My wife and I have gone to this Maggiano's twice. Both times we ordered dishes with seafood and the seafood was cooked perfectly. Good food and decent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family GatheringLV40funDined on 11/7/2014On numerous occasions we have met at Maggiano's and enjoyed the food and family, It was a busy Thursday night with a 40-60 minute wait without reservation. We had reservations and were seated at our reservation time. We all ordered the lasagna and were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SummaryEMooreDined on 11/3/2014Overall this is a top notch Italian restaurant regarding building and food. I did however put in for reservations with a special request that a party of 5 could be in a place that was condusive for a meeting. We were not only put where the lighting was very dim but also put in the back part of the restaurant in the kid and family friendly area. We did not accomplish what we came to the establishment to do for these reasons. I will go back because I like the food and the atmosphere but I thought they could have handled the special request more professionally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeorgeDined on 11/3/2014Great food, service, and the take home deal is fantastic! Food for the next few days. Such a great deal when you're on a fixed income.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014We were celebrating our daughter's birthday and our server made sure our experience was absolutely perfect. I wish I had gotten his name so I could mention him personally. We had a party of 6 and this was the first visit for one of our guests. She absolutely loved it and wondered why her husband hasn't taken her there before. We'll all be back soon to enjoy the wonderful food, atmosphere and service. We're especially excited about dining at Maggiano's during the holidays.Special Features:
- Maggiano's is greatFlipDined on 11/1/2014Great food. Great waitor. Great night. What more could you ask for? If you want great food, this is the place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- funGlenDined on 11/1/2014My wife and I don't get to go out for dinner much and this experience was GREAT. Lynsay ( our waitress) was the best, she made our time there very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingstitchDined on 10/29/2014My wife and I drove three hours for a date to this place and it was worth every minute. The service was outstanding. The wine was great. The atmosphere was perfect. It was a little spendy but we expected that and it was worth it. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Evening w/ SpouseEpicurean70Dined on 10/28/2014This is the third time we have dined at Maggiano's-Denver South, and we have truly enjoyed the flavors, the ambiance, the service. However this time we were a little disappointed. We were celebrating our birthdays (one week apart). My husband ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo and asked for chicken to be added. The dinner portion was wonderful, but the "take home" portion had no chicken although we paid for the added chicken. That was disappointing.Special Features:
- 'Destination' based, not qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/26/2014The restaurant was extremely noisy, to the point of not being able to hear my own party across the table. Even when there were fewer people dining, they turned up the music so it was still loud. The service was not good, our waiter did not check on us and his knowledge of the menu had a lot to be desired. The bartender did not know what he was doing, couldn't even make a classic daiquiri. The prices are not equal to the quality. Overall if you only want the 'Maggiano's' experience, then you should go here. But if you actually want talk to your party, get good service and good food, you should go somewhere else.
- Excellent Valuebri2k1Dined on 10/26/2014The "Chef Marco's" prix-fixe menu for 2 includes everything you'd expect, plus a bonus of two fresh to-go entrees at the end of the meal. We didn't go in just for this deal, but when we saw it, it was too good to pass up!Special Features:
- Birthday ReviewArleesDined on 10/24/2014My wife's birthday was the 24th of October and we selected Little Italy to enjoy a meal with a friend. The service was awesome by Jeff. He was very attentive as well as a couple of other servers nearby. We truly had a delicious meal and a delightful time as well as a happy birthday for my wifeSpecial Features:
- Busy!cancer711Dined on 10/24/2014We went to Maggiano's Friday night--thankfully we had reservations! They were packed with plenty of guests waiting. The waitstaff were really hustling, but did a great job! The food was terrific! And, other than the obviously busyness of everyone, you would not know it because of the individual attention you received and how quickly everything was served. Great!!!Special Features:
- sarsyDined on 10/24/2014If you like American Italian, then go for it. If you're after the real deal, look elsewhere. Whilst the atmosphere was good, the food disappointed.Special Features:
- food qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014My baked ziti was very good and my daughter's chicken parm was fantastic. My wife's lighter take chicken breast were not as good. One half was good and the other stringy and tough.Special Features:
- You MUST try Maggiano'sGreatFoodMakesMeHappyDined on 10/22/2014Our first time at this restaurant was the best dining experience we have had in years! The server knew the wine choices well and recommended a wine that was exactly what we were looking for. The "family style" menu option he suggested was just right for us as we got to sample many of their items for less than if we ordered the same items individually. The quality of the food was outstanding, and they happily boxed the extra food. Our server was personable and made us feel like welcome guests, even going so far as to taking a picture for us with his own phone and sending it to ours. In addition, the manager not only welcomed us after we sat down, but came back to talk to us after our meal and invite us back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnercmarshDined on 10/21/2014very noisy, parking poor, food good, pricey-a la carte
- Great Service, Food & Atmosphere!LAE01KickbackDined on 10/21/2014Took our daughter there who was in Denver on business - we were all impressed with the ambiance - great service and friendly wait staff. We were really suprised when they sent us home with full servings of the pasta dishes we ordered from thier classic menu! The food was delicous - had very good house blend Maggianos wine - and wonderful pumpkin tarimiso for desert.Special Features:
- Great TimesDbishDined on 10/18/2014Service was great, food was better. Make a reservationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why Have Reservations?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014My expectations of making a reservation is that the restaurant will keep to that time, give or take 5 minutes but when it goes over 30 minutes then what is the point of making a reservation? What is your accommodation to those people still waiting. They said a manager would come by the table but no one identified themselves as being the manager- disappointing. They did make a small gesture for the inconvenience but it would have be better to comp app and desert or something then just one round of drinks. I just felt like it didn't matter to them if we had a great experience or just an OK experience or at best good enough.Special Features:
- reservation is worthless.rteatingDined on 10/17/2014We had a 545 reservation and got seated at 615.Manager said he over sat tables and he was sorry. We won't be returning.Special Features: