Maggiano's - Denver South
7401 South Clinton Street
Englewood, CO 80112Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Denver South
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3038581405
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Eric Kolk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 303-858-8786 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Denver South
Maggiano's is conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center. Our 300-seat dining room is ideal for your special occasion lunch or dinner, festive gathering, romantic dinner for two or gathering with friends. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine that can be served family-style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a vast selection of home-made pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & delicious desserts. We also offer easy & convenient Carryout service. Call ahead & we'll have your order ready & waiting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Denver South - Best Restaurants in Englewood ›
Maggiano's - Denver South reviews from OpenTable diners
348 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (217)special occasion (205)romantic (100)kid-friendly (96)fit for foodies (87)great for lunch (80)neighborhood gem (75)notable wine list (52)hot spot (43)vibrant bar scene (29)great for brunch (22)late-night find (14)great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (4)Show More
- dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014very noisy, parking poor, food good, pricey-a la carte
- Great Service, Food & Atmosphere!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2014Took our daughter there who was in Denver on business - we were all impressed with the ambiance - great service and friendly wait staff. We were really suprised when they sent us home with full servings of the pasta dishes we ordered from thier classic menu! The food was delicous - had very good house blend Maggianos wine - and wonderful pumpkin tarimiso for desert.Special Features:
- Great TimesDbishDined on 10/18/2014Service was great, food was better. Make a reservationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Why Have Reservations?OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014My expectations of making a reservation is that the restaurant will keep to that time, give or take 5 minutes but when it goes over 30 minutes then what is the point of making a reservation? What is your accommodation to those people still waiting. They said a manager would come by the table but no one identified themselves as being the manager- disappointing. They did make a small gesture for the inconvenience but it would have be better to comp app and desert or something then just one round of drinks. I just felt like it didn't matter to them if we had a great experience or just an OK experience or at best good enough.Special Features:
- reservation is worthless.rteatingDined on 10/17/2014We had a 545 reservation and got seated at 615.Manager said he over sat tables and he was sorry. We won't be returning.Special Features:
- GreatFoodReviewsDined on 10/15/2014The food was delicious, and our server Kat was absolutely amazing!Special Features:
- Great restaurantOringdulph9476Dined on 10/15/2014The food was excellent, surprisingly crowded for a Wednesday, but we enjoyed the atmosphere. This is one of our favorite restaurants in the Denver area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful food!foodieDined on 10/15/2014The food was exceptional from appetizers - calamari and mussels to main courses - veal and eggplant parmesan with Maggiano salad. We enjoyed the experience very much. Great service, too! Highly recommend!Special Features:
- First DatedateniteDined on 10/13/2014This was my first time dining at Maggiano's and was very delighted at everything and everyone that I encountered. The food was served in a timely manner and was cooked to perfection. Both my date and I went home with leftovers. Although his name evades me our server was outstanding and very personable. I will certainly return to dine here !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- roseDUMOM2017Dined on 10/11/2014We were coming to town to visit our college kiddo and on a lark I made reservations for 8:30 on a Sat night. Good thing! They were packed but got us in right at our appointed time. Love the look of the restaurant but it is pretty noisy inside; especially because there were two tables of about 30 people each; once they left it was much quieter. Until then it was hard to hear across the table. Like this restaurant but like the downtown Denver one better, it is just cozier and quieter. Still though a great evening!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Birthday DinnerDonnaDined on 10/11/2014Everything about the evening was perfect except I have requested upstairs seating and NEVER had my request granted. I made my reservation five days in advance and still did not get the upstairs seating I requested. Very disappointing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmospheredrtlbDined on 10/11/2014The food was great as usual. Service was excellent and we will be coming back again for sure. Great to go on the holidays too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st Poor ExperienceTasteandTellDined on 10/10/2014A group of girls decided to take my sister here for her birthday last Friday. Maggiano's scratch kitchen makes this place a taste buds delight, but they were Way to over packed with patrons dinner reservations at 7:45pm. Our service was beyond poor, it took just shy of an hour to get our dinner, of which we over indulged in bread to tie us over. Bar drinks took far to long to refill. 2 of our girls ordered from the pick 2 menu(1 meal for the restaurant and 1 meal to go). We never received our to-go packed meals. The food was amazing as usual, but for a special occasion (which was noted before hand) the server and our service made it anything but that, perhaps this should be expected from a weekend evening?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best of the BestwhodatindenverDined on 10/6/2014We always enjoy Maggianos and always look forward to our dining experience. The food is excellent and decently priced. A family can afford to go out as a family and enjoy a dining experience for any special occasion without going into debt. Christmas is our favorite time to visit because the decorations are always festive and beautiful. We now call this our family tradition. The staff couldn't be any nicer or attentive. Our experience at Maggianos is all we could ever want in a restaurant. Thank you for such an enjoyable evening. Hubby even got a special treat for his birthday. Nice surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful FoodGigerDined on 10/5/2014We always enjoy our dining experience at Maggiano's, so when we had visitors from out of town, we decided to take them to Maggiano's and Maggiano's did not disappoint! They were very happy with their food and the server was very helpful in suggestions for them, since it was their first time. We will go back and I recommend! Make sure you go hungry because their portions are quite large!Special Features:
- Sunday afternoon diningLocaldinersDined on 10/5/2014We found Maggiano's to a good find for everything Italian. The prices are competitive and the food is very good. The service staff are all very nice and attentive. Even though the restaurant is usually crowed the turn over is fast and waiting times are short. We will return to Maggiano's and recommend it to our friends.Special Features:
- great servicemotleycrewDined on 10/4/2014As usual, we were not disappointed in our experience. My nephew and his wife were visiting from Alabama for their 28th anniversary. We knew they would like the food and the service. They thought Maggiano's was the best!!! They can hardly wait to visit us again and return to Maggiano's. Lucky for us, we live here and can enjoy Maggiano's any time! Thanks again for a memorable dinner.Special Features:
- Amazing food, beautiful locationBinCODined on 10/3/2014The food was really good and the service was good. A new favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable evening outCme2Dined on 10/3/2014Restaurant staff were awesome. The food was good and the noise level was unobtrusive.Special Features:
- YES!!!!!!!!!!Good4UDined on 10/2/2014One of the best Italian restaurants I've ever been too. The food and service were incredible. I highly recommend the spaghetti and meatballs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can never go wrong here!luvitalyVIPDined on 10/1/2014We are regulars and always get the same dishes, but thought we'd try the Lighter Fare this go around and were not disappointed. I actually think I like the rigatoni better served with the chicken sausage instead. Service was fantastic as always, prices were good, taste of food is excellent.Special Features:
- Great food but always crowdedDenverGregDined on 9/27/2014We've gone here often, and even had our wedding reception here. We always love the food, but it is crowded! The service does a great job of taking care of everyone despite how busy they are. Portion sizes are huge, but they now offer "lighter takes" on many of their classic dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice birthday dinneroccasionaldinersDined on 9/27/2014We took our son here for his 16th birthday. Our waitress was very conscientious and friendly and gave our son a complementary dessert. She had good suggestions and helped us find some lighter dishes. The food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaggianosOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Overall a good experience, although the place was packed and you couldn't even get near the bar without fighting through the crowd to order a drink while waiting, and even though we had a reservation and checked in 30 minutes early we still waited beyond our reservation time for a table. Due to the size of the crowd it was also very noisy, so not a great place to go if you like a little quiet. Food was good and abundant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MtngirlMtngirlDined on 9/26/2014Met with a friend who I had not seen is quite a while and our waiter, Jeremy, was so patient with us while we perused the menu and dawdled in ordering our dinner cause we were so gabby. The atmosphere was very lively and it seemed that the diners around us were enjoying themselves as much as we were. I appreciated not feeling rushed and we had a very enjoyable evening. All of the staff was welcoming and Jeremy was very knowledgeable of the menu. The food was hot and delicious! I loved the lighter calorie options that were available as well. Look forward to dining there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Impression - NotAAR2Dined on 9/26/2014First impressions are lasting impressions. The front desk host (male) was very rude which set the tone for the rest of the meal.
- Love this placeTomKarrieDined on 9/26/2014My husband & I love Maggiano's. Great price for the quality of food you get.Special Features:
- great place to eatprophesybhDined on 9/22/2014Went here for our anniversary and they made it a very memorable moment for us. Food was great and service was wonderful. We had reservations for 7:00pm got there early and they got us right in even with the place being completely packed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice!DianaDined on 9/20/2014Food and service was great! Love the special meals where you purchase one meal and then take one home! What a great offer! Will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014Hard to explain how large the portions were. Very tasty and our server was very pleasant.Special Features:
- dJDJVIPDined on 9/20/2014Our waitress, kat was very fun! She made the usually great experience even better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WondefulRagangirlDined on 9/19/2014Great service, huge serving portions, good prices. Already planning on group visit with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful service - great food!rykraycoDined on 9/19/2014As always, we had another stellar experience when we dined at Maggiano's Friday, September 19! We are on the list for special promotions and had received a special birthday offer, so my family took me to the restaurant to celebrate! I recommend the advance reservations through Open Table, as we were able to pre-schedule and were seated within just a few minutes of arriving. We love the Marcos meals, as we can enjoy some of the food at the restaurant, but also take some home to enjoy in the next couple of days! A great value for a family!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/17/2014We had a delightful waitress. she was so kind and explained everything to us The only compaint is a table full of running around loud noisy kids and crying baby sitting next to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food..below average serviceRBLwood1Dined on 9/15/2014We always enjoy the food but this particular the service was horrible. Waited 15 minutes before a wait person came to our table AFTER we finished eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flyfish4uDined on 9/14/2014Everything was great. The only comlaint is they forgot to give us our meal to go.Special Features:
- Good ItalienRecruiterrxDined on 9/14/2014Maggiano's is always a good place for a large group. The food is good and the pricing is reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We had a most enjoyable experience at Magianno's. Even came home with 2 complete meals for left overs.Special Features:
- Needs a sparkleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014Some restaurants have a sparkle about them. The improvement needed was just that extra touch of sincere. No matter the area sitting in or whom the people may be, help, care, be concern about their over all experience. Candle lit dinner or some roses on the table. Don't make the meal about money, make it about the people that are there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysOdysseyFanDined on 9/12/2014Seated in a booth as requested. Reservation was necessary as the wait was over 45 minutes.Special Features: