Maggiano's - Denver South
7401 South Clinton Street
Englewood, CO 80112Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Denver South
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3038581405
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Eric Kolk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 303-858-8786 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Denver South
Maggiano's is conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center. Our 300-seat dining room is ideal for your special occasion lunch or dinner, festive gathering, romantic dinner for two or gathering with friends. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine that can be served family-style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a vast selection of home-made pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & delicious desserts. We also offer easy & convenient Carryout service. Call ahead & we'll have your order ready & waiting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Denver South - Best Restaurants in Englewood ›
Maggiano's - Denver South reviews from OpenTable diners
397 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (246)good for groups (244)kid-friendly (113)romantic (110)fit for foodies (98)great for lunch (95)neighborhood gem (79)notable wine list (66)hot spot (48)vibrant bar scene (35)great for brunch (29)late-night find (15)scenic view (9)great for outdoor dining (7)Show More
- Great food but always crowdedDenverGregDined on 9/27/2014We've gone here often, and even had our wedding reception here. We always love the food, but it is crowded! The service does a great job of taking care of everyone despite how busy they are. Portion sizes are huge, but they now offer "lighter takes" on many of their classic dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We took our son here for his 16th birthday. Our waitress was very conscientious and friendly and gave our son a complementary dessert. She had good suggestions and helped us find some lighter dishes. The food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaggianosOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Overall a good experience, although the place was packed and you couldn't even get near the bar without fighting through the crowd to order a drink while waiting, and even though we had a reservation and checked in 30 minutes early we still waited beyond our reservation time for a table. Due to the size of the crowd it was also very noisy, so not a great place to go if you like a little quiet. Food was good and abundant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MtngirlMtngirlDined on 9/26/2014Met with a friend who I had not seen is quite a while and our waiter, Jeremy, was so patient with us while we perused the menu and dawdled in ordering our dinner cause we were so gabby. The atmosphere was very lively and it seemed that the diners around us were enjoying themselves as much as we were. I appreciated not feeling rushed and we had a very enjoyable evening. All of the staff was welcoming and Jeremy was very knowledgeable of the menu. The food was hot and delicious! I loved the lighter calorie options that were available as well. Look forward to dining there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Impression - NotOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/26/2014First impressions are lasting impressions. The front desk host (male) was very rude which set the tone for the rest of the meal.
- Love this placeTomKarrieDined on 9/26/2014My husband & I love Maggiano's. Great price for the quality of food you get.Special Features:
- great place to eatprophesybhDined on 9/22/2014Went here for our anniversary and they made it a very memorable moment for us. Food was great and service was wonderful. We had reservations for 7:00pm got there early and they got us right in even with the place being completely packed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice!DianaDined on 9/20/2014Food and service was great! Love the special meals where you purchase one meal and then take one home! What a great offer! Will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/20/2014Hard to explain how large the portions were. Very tasty and our server was very pleasant.Special Features:
- dJDJVIPDined on 9/20/2014Our waitress, kat was very fun! She made the usually great experience even better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WondefulRagangirlDined on 9/19/2014Great service, huge serving portions, good prices. Already planning on group visit with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful service - great food!rykraycoDined on 9/19/2014As always, we had another stellar experience when we dined at Maggiano's Friday, September 19! We are on the list for special promotions and had received a special birthday offer, so my family took me to the restaurant to celebrate! I recommend the advance reservations through Open Table, as we were able to pre-schedule and were seated within just a few minutes of arriving. We love the Marcos meals, as we can enjoy some of the food at the restaurant, but also take some home to enjoy in the next couple of days! A great value for a family!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/17/2014We had a delightful waitress. she was so kind and explained everything to us The only compaint is a table full of running around loud noisy kids and crying baby sitting next to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food..below average serviceRBLwood1Dined on 9/15/2014We always enjoy the food but this particular the service was horrible. Waited 15 minutes before a wait person came to our table AFTER we finished eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flyfish4uDined on 9/14/2014Everything was great. The only comlaint is they forgot to give us our meal to go.Special Features:
- Good ItalienRecruiterrxDined on 9/14/2014Maggiano's is always a good place for a large group. The food is good and the pricing is reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014We had a most enjoyable experience at Magianno's. Even came home with 2 complete meals for left overs.Special Features:
- Needs a sparkleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014Some restaurants have a sparkle about them. The improvement needed was just that extra touch of sincere. No matter the area sitting in or whom the people may be, help, care, be concern about their over all experience. Candle lit dinner or some roses on the table. Don't make the meal about money, make it about the people that are there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysOdysseyFanDined on 9/12/2014Seated in a booth as requested. Reservation was necessary as the wait was over 45 minutes.Special Features:
- great food, large portionsEliasDined on 9/11/2014The food and service are excellent, and portions are plenty to fill you up with more to take home. Recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love, love, love Maggiano'sGetsumsunDined on 9/10/2014The maitre'd, Patrick, is so friendly and helpful even with a foyer full of guests. Jane was an A+ server and made my family's meal and birthday celebration very special. We'll be back soon.Special Features:
- Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/8/2014Our last visit was a special occasion. We had been here before and were always pleased with the food and service. Our most recent visit was very good! Food was very good. Our server was Derek. This guy was just great and made a busy time even better. We will return! ThanksSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Service was excellent. It was our anniversary and the server brought out two complimentary glasses of champagne, which was quite delicious. Dessert was also excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's: Great food...always!FoodJunkEDined on 9/7/2014We eat here often and the wait staff is always wonderful and the food is always great!Special Features:
- Awesome!TrrrificDined on 9/7/2014Food was excellent, ease of making reservation on line. We asked for a booth and we were accommodated. Waitress was very efficient and saved us money by recommending a special. They had music playing bit it wasn't overwhelming. We have only been there twice but both times were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulRealtorJenKWDined on 9/6/2014Great food and service! A chef even came out and talked to me about what would work with my food allergy! Will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarlaDined on 9/6/2014Food was amazing! Salmon Oscar was my favorite. A bit pricey but worth every penny. I will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BoxcarBruceDined on 9/3/2014The staff are totally on the ball. I had a special request for a birthday celebration and they could not have handled it better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerPinkyDined on 9/1/2014We had our favorites The Marco deal.. Our Server just fantastic. Great Calamari !!Special Features:
- Always a great time!divine0918Dined on 9/1/2014I love their 40 dollar menu! We go there just so we will have food for the week! Also, love their wine list. I always leave happySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service/Food okay5MaggianoFansDined on 9/1/2014We visit this restaurant because they are so great with our daughters food allergies. They make us feel very secure about the food the girls are served, and we love that a chef comes out to specifically talk with them about what they can not have. Our server this evening was very good as well and took great care of the girls as well as my son, my husband, and myself. The girls said there food was great, but the main course of our family style meal that night was disappointing. This is the first time we have been there and been disappointed with our meal. The food is usually excellent. This evening our main course was just not that great. We had the Rigatoni D, our favorite, and the mushroom ravioli. Just wanted to let you know.Special Features:
- Good food valueDatenightersDined on 8/31/2014We made reservations for 6:45 online and its good we did. Otherwise 1 hour wait. The bar area was packed. Food was good but not extraordinary. Staff was very pleasant and prompt. The décor was old school NY Frank Sinatra supper club (ish). It probably would have worked if the clientele had dressed a little nicer. Surprisingly half the diners were wearing shorts with sandals but that's not the fault of the restaurant. They have a fixed price menu available for couples and families which is a real deal. The other menu items are a little pricey and the wine is very overpriced.Special Features:
- Great menuLily610Dined on 8/31/2014I have yet to find a dish that was not delicious. Always more than enough to fill ones appetite. Servers are pleasant and cordial. Makes for a nice evening.Special Features:
- Fabulous Anniversary Celebration!RomaDined on 8/31/2014We were wished Happy Anniversary, seated in a wonderful booth and treated royally by our Beautiful waitress Latoya! God bless you! The food was delicious and the Dinner for Two option is amazing! Five Star Dining Experience all around! Thank you all Great Job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good serviceokokDined on 8/31/2014Our waitress was attentive and friendly, most of the food was good. The gluten free pasta was not cooked very well nor did it taste good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HORRIBLE EXPERIENCENoneDined on 8/30/2014I will never go back to Maggianos again. 300.00 horribly wasted. We were packed in, no room to get through tables, people behind us bumping into us. Food smothered in mushrooms, when we asked for no mushrooms. Meat served when we specifically meat sauce. Ordered dessert and the waitress brings the check and no dessert. It was annoyingly loud. My sons 21st birthday dinner was horrible
- Basic and goodHappygirlVIPDined on 8/30/2014Saturday night and we had to wait 15 minutes past our reservation time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- claraDined on 8/30/2014Great birthday gathering spot. We have now used it for three birthday occasions and will do again, Waiter was "good sport" and tried to accommodate all of our needs. Noise level better upstairs rather than down.Special Features:
- O.K.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/30/2014Not bad, a bit overpriced, but the food was fairly good. Desserts are too large and too expensive. Maybe smaller plates for dessert and a smaller price.Special Features:
- experiencefrequentdinerDined on 8/30/2014it was a good time with friend to have a family style dinner. Most of the food are good but I would not recommend the Sirloin. It was tough even the meat was cook medium.Special Features: