Maggiano's - Denver South
7401 South Clinton Street
Englewood, CO 80112Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Denver South
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3038581405
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Eric Kolk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 303-858-8786 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Denver South
Maggiano's is conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center. Our 300-seat dining room is ideal for your special occasion lunch or dinner, festive gathering, romantic dinner for two or gathering with friends. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine that can be served family-style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a vast selection of home-made pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & delicious desserts. We also offer easy & convenient Carryout service. Call ahead & we'll have your order ready & waiting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Denver South - Best Restaurants in Englewood ›
Maggiano's - Denver South reviews from OpenTable diners
407 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (259)good for groups (231)kid-friendly (129)romantic (111)great for lunch (109)fit for foodies (85)neighborhood gem (84)notable wine list (65)hot spot (46)great for brunch (44)vibrant bar scene (36)late-night find (19)scenic view (12)great for outdoor dining (10)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014I was very impressed that the chief came out and took our order because of the special dietary needs. Food was excellently prepared and very good selection.Special Features:
- ServiceBobKDined on 8/17/2014I've been to this Maggianos many times. Our server (Cindy) this last visit was without a doubt the worst server I've ever had at a Maggianos. Slow, unprepared, not knowledgeable, and failed to take care of many of the little things without prompting. Considering I was hosting clients, this was unacceptable to me. I will choose another location for such future similar situations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014The restaurant was too loud for conversation between two people. Our dinner took a bit too long and the hostess intimated the problem was because someone at the table ordered a well done steak. If the restaurant is not comfortable fixing steak at all levels of done ness, they should remove it from their menu.Special Features:
- Fantastic and accommodating!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014My parents were visiting from out of state and my father had some special accommodations he needed for seating preferences. They were VERY helpful and picked the best spot to accommodate him and his walker. Management was friendly, helpful, and the wait staff was the same. It was nice to see that customer service is still a priority at Maggiano's! And, of course, the food was out of this world! Family style dining at its best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Sunday Dinner spotMakkDined on 8/17/2014Maggiano's can be crowded and noisy some nights, but for a Sunday noon meal, we've found it to be quite comfortable. The food is consistently good and the wait staff professional and courteous.Special Features:
- Always GoodjakersDined on 8/16/2014We live in Colorado Springs, but whenever we are feeling like a nice dinner we drive up to south Denver to go to Maggiano's. We are never disappointed!! The food is great, the wine always good...and the desert UMMMM can't even come close to how good it is!!Special Features:
- Forget it if you're gluten freeMarriedToAGoodCookVIPDined on 8/15/2014They make very little effort to accommodate people who are gluten free. They have one pasta & no bread. The pasta is gritty and inferior. The bar doesn't stock a single gluten free vodka, although you can get potato vodkas everywhere else. We won't go back.
- Excellent food but hard to hearOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/14/2014We always love the food but the south location is loud and hard to hear table conversation.Special Features:
- DisappointedMonsterVIPDined on 8/12/2014Love Downtown. The room is loud. Have never been seated at my reservation time. Nothing specific just a lot of little misses. I will stick to downtown.
- Never a disappointmentmissijoeDined on 8/12/2014We chose Maggiano's again for our daughters 15th birthday dinner. Was able to get reservations easily and was seated promptly when we arrived. The restaurant was busy, however the staff did not act rushed or flustered. The service was great, but the food was spectacular! We always take out of town family and friends and we have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Okay at bestPleasantExperienceSeekerDined on 8/12/2014I order the fish and lobster mixture and it wasn't the greatest. Service was okay at best and I felt like everyone in the neighborhood decided to bring their small children with them on a Tuesday night! I don't think I'll be going again anytime soon. I know I can find better.Special Features:
- Marcos Meal is a BargainCarolMDined on 8/9/2014The Marcos meal is a bargain. The wine is too pricey to enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatloveitalianDined on 8/9/2014This was our first time to dine there... it met all our expectations and more.. we had heard great things about it, and was not disappointed at all. We love Italian food, and this was some of the very best, from appetizers to dessert. I absolutely love good tiramisu.. and there is one restaurant that has always received my highest praise.. could not believe that yours was better, even though just a little bit better, I never thought I would be saying that at all. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great gatheringditchDined on 8/9/2014We picked a spot halfway between Boulder and Colo Springs for a shared birthday dinner. We couldn't have picked better. We had a friendly, helpful waiter who knew his dishes and his wine. The food was great, the wine was a perfect fit, and we all had a great time. Chains are not usually the 1st pick, but Maggiano's doesn't feel like a chain. We've eaten in the downtown Denver restaurant; this was a completely different vibe. The staff had no issue with our larger party, and we saw more than a few other big groups. That's not to say they can't handle a couple; saw plenty of small groups of all ages, and all seemed to be having the same great experience we had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/9/2014food poor quality serving smaller portions manager didn't follow throughSpecial Features:
- Great ValuejoecDined on 8/8/2014The dine-in and take one home deal is a great value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- impeccable servicemotleycrewDined on 8/6/2014Maggiano's has the best wait staff! Robbie was perfect: always on top of what we needed without being bothersome. He was friendly and very professional. Also, we saw Dan (one of our favorite waiters). He remembered us from our last visit; even remembered the occasion. He made sure he came by and said "Hello". This and the food is why we continue to come back to Maggiano's! We are never disappointed in our experience! Thank you, Maggiano, for hiring the best staff (wait, chefs, hostesses, etc). We have brought visitors from Japan, Idaho, Alaska, Mississippi, and Louisiana. They all agree with us!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Across the street & great food, tooCounselingChefVIPDined on 8/5/2014This restaurant was right across from my hotel. Besides convenience it boasted a beautiful facility, excellent service and delicious food. It was crowded and we had to wait to get a booth for privacy. The waiter was friendly and attentive but not overly intrusive. Yummy bread, an amazing dessert selection, traditional Italian dishes with a few creative surprises.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice PlacemozkaynakDined on 8/4/2014We enjoyed our dinner. Food was over average. There is a rich drinks selection.Special Features:
- cats101Dined on 8/3/2014Love eating here food is always outstanding we usually come here on a speicial occasion. Service has always been top notch but a little lacking this time. But we will still return because this is not the norm.Special Features:
- I love Maggiano'spinkyDined on 8/3/2014I love Maggiano's, my absolute favorite Italian restaurant in Denver. The food is fabulous, everything is made fresh and with incredible attention to taste. From the shrimp scampi to the strawberry cheesecake, it's truly out-of-this-world. I feel blessed to have found this magnificent restaurant. The service is great, the decor classically tasteful, the booths extremely comfortable. I always recommend it to friends and family, making it a must when I'm in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysDJVillanVIPDined on 8/2/2014Nice atmosphere, good food and friendly staff. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/1/2014Unfortunately I can't remember the name if our waiter , but he was so professional, and effienct even though it was an extremely busy night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDrrucksVIPDined on 7/31/2014The classic menu is a great deal! The lighter fare options with caloric amounts is very helpful for those of us who are watching calorie consumption. The bread with oil and seasonings is always fresh. The servers very positive and friendly! Thank you for always meeting our high standard of eating out.Special Features:
- Monday night at Maggiano'shagsmtlDined on 7/28/2014We have enjoyed dining at Maggiano's on several occasions, yet this experience was not one of them. We had reservations for six persons at 7:00PM (including two young children), were seated at 7:40PM and were not served our dinners until 8:30PM. It was very difficult to keep two young children entertained for 1 1/2 hours in a busy restaurant. The waiter kept asking us if we wanted more bread to satisfy our hunger ?? Maggiano's will definitely need to improve their service if they wish to maintain their cliental, as we were not the only group dissatisfied with the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for special occasionsLove2DineDined on 7/27/2014Went to dinner with my family to celebrate a birthday. Great ambiance and food. Service was great. Had a reservation for 7:45, but didn't get sat until close to 8pm because they were running behind. I would suggest booking an earlier reservation because they get busy / full as the night goes on, which could push out some of the later reservations. We've been to this location many times and will continue to go here for dinner as we really enjoy the location and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceMitchDined on 7/27/2014Great food, great service! We especially appreciated the dessert sampler for my daughter & son-in-law's 16th wedding anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Shadow of the Maggiano's of pastStColoradoDined on 7/27/2014We had a party of 6 to celebrate a birthday so we ordered the Family Style Chef Classic menu. This restaurant has certainly lost their touch. The service was disappointing... long wait to even be greeted at our table, we ordered 2 bottles of wine (1 for the appetizer & 1 for entrees)- both came late into the course. We would have ordered additional bottles but our server was never any where to be found. Even getting water to the table seemed to be a struggle. Several of the food items were luke warm at best, the Beef Tenderloin ordered Med. Rare was well done, the Veal Parm was over cooked. Don't waste your time or money on this loud overpriced food with horrible service. We will certainly not be back!
- Birthday BashpastaparadiseDined on 7/27/2014Great food and service for our two birthday celebration! Classic options on menu were a big hit. Our uniformed daughter was honored - thank you! Maddy was our server and very attentive. Will return often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticJohnVIPDined on 7/25/2014I took my top salespeople here for lunch. We had a great lunch and will definately be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealguest123Dined on 7/24/2014Took a group of 11 and enjoyed the Family-style dining experience. Enjoyed the food and service. Thanks for a great experience!Special Features:
- Great service, great date.MalreactDined on 7/24/2014Absolutely fantastic service and food for my wife and I. This was our first date in about 7 months after having our daughter, without having her with us. We never felt rushed during any part of our meal and the food was amazing. Our server was in my opinion the best server I have ever had at a sit down restraunt. She provided amazing service and insite into the menu without rushing us at all. We will definitely be returning soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful dinner with gorgeous ladyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014We arrived 15 min prior to or reservation on a week night. The parking lot was almost full. We were told that our reservation time would not be met but we were seated on time. The staff service was great. the food was amazing. It could have been a little more quiet but it was not unbearable. The food and service is what will bring us back. We'll try to find a quieter time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pranzo do MaggianosKfedupDined on 7/23/2014Eating at Maggianos is always a my bueno dining experience. It's always busy so it's best to reserve ahead. The service is friendly and food is my delicioso. The noise level was high making it difficult for normal conversation. Overall fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Intertaining out of town familyjulesburgDined on 7/23/2014We always bring friends and family from out of town because Maggianos is wonderful! its a treat for everyone. We have never encountered any issues! Very well done!Special Features:
- New Classic MealSharonDined on 7/22/2014We arrived early for our reservation and they were still able to seat us. At the suggestion of the server, I tried the new classic meal that's available only for a limited time. Normally I'm not a fan of Marsala, but this was a creamy marsala sauce and it was great. I usually have a good experience at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasureImpressedDined on 7/22/2014I've always had reservations around the 6pm time in the past and this place is always packed. However, that has never affected the quality of the service or of the food. I had a concert to go to and made mid-afternoon reservations this time. We had our pick of tables. The staff were attentive and friendly and the food was a treat as always.Special Features:
- Great experienceBigeaterDined on 7/20/2014Had a wonderful time celebrating my wife's birthday with a few of our couple friends. Great service, excellent food, and tons of leftovers as we went the family-style route. We really like this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerBayfield333Dined on 7/20/2014Our server was friendly and very knowledgeable. Even though she was obviously very busy, she took the time to answer our questions and still managed to keep our glasses full and our bread basket replenished. We went with the 4 course dinner-for-2 - it was delicious and plentiful. We will be back!Special Features:
- Attentive Service & Great FoodGeordielassDined on 7/20/2014We arrived twenty minutes late on a busy Sunday night but the staff were still most helpful and got us a nice table within ten minutes. Even though the place was packed out, the service was excellent. The Peperoni flatbread was a great starter. Mains included the mushroom ravioli (pasta cooked perfectly) and crab cakes with a very nice mildly spicy sauce. Pricing on standard meals was good value but things like crab cakes were $30 without any side dishes. However, we didn't feel we were ripped off and will go again when around this area again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.