Maggiano's - Denver South
7401 South Clinton Street
Englewood, CO 80112Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Denver South
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (303) 858-1405
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Eric Kolk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 303-858-8786 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Denver South
Maggiano's is conveniently located in the Denver Tech Center. Our 300-seat dining room is ideal for your special occasion lunch or dinner, festive gathering, romantic dinner for two or gathering with friends. Maggiano's specializes in serving generous portions of authentic Italian-American cuisine that can be served family-style. Our menu is large & varied, offering a vast selection of home-made pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & delicious desserts. We also offer easy & convenient Carryout service. Call ahead & we'll have your order ready & waiting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Denver South - Best Restaurants in Englewood ›
Maggiano's - Denver South reviews from OpenTable diners
326 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (213)special occasion (193)fit for foodies (92)romantic (87)kid-friendly (83)great for lunch (70)neighborhood gem (61)notable wine list (55)hot spot (34)vibrant bar scene (28)great for brunch (16)late-night find (13)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great service/Food okay5MaggianoFansDined on 9/1/2014We visit this restaurant because they are so great with our daughters food allergies. They make us feel very secure about the food the girls are served, and we love that a chef comes out to specifically talk with them about what they can not have. Our server this evening was very good as well and took great care of the girls as well as my son, my husband, and myself. The girls said there food was great, but the main course of our family style meal that night was disappointing. This is the first time we have been there and been disappointed with our meal. The food is usually excellent. This evening our main course was just not that great. We had the Rigatoni D, our favorite, and the mushroom ravioli. Just wanted to let you know.Special Features:
- Good food valueDatenightersDined on 8/31/2014We made reservations for 6:45 online and its good we did. Otherwise 1 hour wait. The bar area was packed. Food was good but not extraordinary. Staff was very pleasant and prompt. The décor was old school NY Frank Sinatra supper club (ish). It probably would have worked if the clientele had dressed a little nicer. Surprisingly half the diners were wearing shorts with sandals but that's not the fault of the restaurant. They have a fixed price menu available for couples and families which is a real deal. The other menu items are a little pricey and the wine is very overpriced.Special Features:
- Great menuLily610Dined on 8/31/2014I have yet to find a dish that was not delicious. Always more than enough to fill ones appetite. Servers are pleasant and cordial. Makes for a nice evening.Special Features:
- Fabulous Anniversary Celebration!RomaDined on 8/31/2014We were wished Happy Anniversary, seated in a wonderful booth and treated royally by our Beautiful waitress Latoya! God bless you! The food was delicious and the Dinner for Two option is amazing! Five Star Dining Experience all around! Thank you all Great Job!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good serviceokokDined on 8/31/2014Our waitress was attentive and friendly, most of the food was good. The gluten free pasta was not cooked very well nor did it taste good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HORRIBLE EXPERIENCENoneDined on 8/30/2014I will never go back to Maggianos again. 300.00 horribly wasted. We were packed in, no room to get through tables, people behind us bumping into us. Food smothered in mushrooms, when we asked for no mushrooms. Meat served when we specifically meat sauce. Ordered dessert and the waitress brings the check and no dessert. It was annoyingly loud. My sons 21st birthday dinner was horrible
- Basic and goodHappygirlVIPDined on 8/30/2014Saturday night and we had to wait 15 minutes past our reservation time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- claraDined on 8/30/2014Great birthday gathering spot. We have now used it for three birthday occasions and will do again, Waiter was "good sport" and tried to accommodate all of our needs. Noise level better upstairs rather than down.Special Features:
- O.K.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/30/2014Not bad, a bit overpriced, but the food was fairly good. Desserts are too large and too expensive. Maybe smaller plates for dessert and a smaller price.Special Features:
- experiencefrequentdinerDined on 8/30/2014it was a good time with friend to have a family style dinner. Most of the food are good but I would not recommend the Sirloin. It was tough even the meat was cook medium.Special Features:
- Always enjoyablerbthrillDined on 8/29/2014Food was excellent and with generous portion sizes, went away quite full. This is our version of a fancy dinner and it didn't disappoint. Definitely a step up from the other Italian chains.Special Features:
- Consistently goodMickeyDined on 8/26/2014I eat there every time I come to Denver and food and service is always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/25/2014We have been to Maggianos many times but the service for our special occasion was very disappointing. We waiting over 50 minutes for our food.
- Quick and DeliciousVacationDiningDined on 8/24/2014We had dinner here on a Sunday night, the restaurant/bar was pretty active. We did have reservations for 8:15pm, we got there early but still weren't seated until about 8:20. We ordered the Chicken Parmesan and the Lite Chicken Parmesan, both were excellent. Also, I noticed a lot of reviews stated that parking was expensive - they must be talking about the downtown Denver restaurant because the Denver South location had free parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dealTDubDined on 8/24/2014The food was amazing, and the fact that we got to take home another helping. Bonus! Great service, great food, great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed, impersonal serviceTheCrumbDined on 8/24/2014Big restaurant with big weekend crowds & reputation as a good go-to spot for cebratimg birthdays, anniversaries, etc. But we won't be back. Waiter was clearly more interested from the start in quickly turning our 6:30pm dinner reservation table. For water refills, he stood and waited for us to lift our glasses from our four-top for refilling. When two diners ordered classic pastas (with a much-promoted take-home portion), he was miffed that we wanted to taste our dinners before ordering the same entrees as our take-homes. A little eye contact and less brusque treatment isn't too much to ask. Next time we'll go elsewhere.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/24/2014Good food for a chain. My husband and I usually order the buy one get one to take home. It is plenty of food and we have another meal.Special Features:
- Very good until billOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014A little disappointed that the server charged my 6 year old for an adult sized soft drink. I am typically a very good tipper but in trying to increase my overall bill total the server got a sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always an experiencenicknameDined on 8/23/2014Maggiano's is always an experience. Good food, good service.Special Features:
- Good food and great servicefamilydinerDined on 8/23/2014Food was very good and we took advantage of the bogo deal. Our waiter Jeremy was most accommodating to our family of 8 which made the experience an even better one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AspenDined on 8/23/2014Below average service. Beautiful building. Kids in restuarant screaming & crying.
- DisappointedSharp1onesDined on 8/22/2014We went for my parents 50th anniversary and our table leaned on one end, my mother ended up spilling her wine so they went and got her a new one and charged us for it. I noted to the lady when we made the reservation about the anniversary and they didn't do anything for us, didn't even comment to them when they arrived. Just thought it would of been a nice touch. The restaurant was also very loud, we couldn't even carry a conversation with someone across the table.Special Features:
- Lunch was terrific . Meeting good.anitafricklasDined on 8/21/2014Meeting with friends for lunch was great. Ambience was excellent. Food terrific. Portions large. Service terrific.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014The food was delicious, but the service was terrible -- long delays in getting our order taken and being served anything. When the check came, we were charged double on the entrée and had to deal with that delay too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food / ServiceRockyMountainDinerDined on 8/20/2014I am usually not a fan of chain restaurants, Maggiano's is an exception. Food was excellent and in large portions. The Classic Pastas are a real value (eat one, take one home). The Apple Crustada is our favorite dessert. Service was great and out waitress (Jane) even threw in some of Vera's cookies to take home. Restaurant feels upscale but the prices are reasonable. Fun atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014I was very impressed that the chief came out and took our order because of the special dietary needs. Food was excellently prepared and very good selection.Special Features:
- ServiceBobKDined on 8/17/2014I've been to this Maggianos many times. Our server (Cindy) this last visit was without a doubt the worst server I've ever had at a Maggianos. Slow, unprepared, not knowledgeable, and failed to take care of many of the little things without prompting. Considering I was hosting clients, this was unacceptable to me. I will choose another location for such future similar situations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as goodALHJVIPDined on 8/17/2014This was by choice for my birthday dinner. We have two kids, so we wanted it to be a good place for everyone. I was disappointed in the food this time. My pasta was overdone and sticky. I ordered shrimp scampi.
- ColoradoVisitorDined on 8/17/2014The restaurant was too loud for conversation between two people. Our dinner took a bit too long and the hostess intimated the problem was because someone at the table ordered a well done steak. If the restaurant is not comfortable fixing steak at all levels of done ness, they should remove it from their menu.Special Features:
- Fantastic and accommodating!cmeyer314Dined on 8/17/2014My parents were visiting from out of state and my father had some special accommodations he needed for seating preferences. They were VERY helpful and picked the best spot to accommodate him and his walker. Management was friendly, helpful, and the wait staff was the same. It was nice to see that customer service is still a priority at Maggiano's! And, of course, the food was out of this world! Family style dining at its best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Sunday Dinner spotMakkDined on 8/17/2014Maggiano's can be crowded and noisy some nights, but for a Sunday noon meal, we've found it to be quite comfortable. The food is consistently good and the wait staff professional and courteous.Special Features:
- Always GoodjakersDined on 8/16/2014We live in Colorado Springs, but whenever we are feeling like a nice dinner we drive up to south Denver to go to Maggiano's. We are never disappointed!! The food is great, the wine always good...and the desert UMMMM can't even come close to how good it is!!Special Features:
- Forget it if you're gluten freeMarriedToAGoodCookVIPDined on 8/15/2014They make very little effort to accommodate people who are gluten free. They have one pasta & no bread. The pasta is gritty and inferior. The bar doesn't stock a single gluten free vodka, although you can get potato vodkas everywhere else. We won't go back.
- Excellent food but hard to hearOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/14/2014We always love the food but the south location is loud and hard to hear table conversation.Special Features:
- DisappointedMonsterVIPDined on 8/12/2014Love Downtown. The room is loud. Have never been seated at my reservation time. Nothing specific just a lot of little misses. I will stick to downtown.
- Never a disappointmentmissijoeDined on 8/12/2014We chose Maggiano's again for our daughters 15th birthday dinner. Was able to get reservations easily and was seated promptly when we arrived. The restaurant was busy, however the staff did not act rushed or flustered. The service was great, but the food was spectacular! We always take out of town family and friends and we have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Okay at bestPleasantExperienceSeekerDined on 8/12/2014I order the fish and lobster mixture and it wasn't the greatest. Service was okay at best and I felt like everyone in the neighborhood decided to bring their small children with them on a Tuesday night! I don't think I'll be going again anytime soon. I know I can find better.Special Features:
- Marcos Meal is a BargainCarolMDined on 8/9/2014The Marcos meal is a bargain. The wine is too pricey to enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatloveitalianDined on 8/9/2014This was our first time to dine there... it met all our expectations and more.. we had heard great things about it, and was not disappointed at all. We love Italian food, and this was some of the very best, from appetizers to dessert. I absolutely love good tiramisu.. and there is one restaurant that has always received my highest praise.. could not believe that yours was better, even though just a little bit better, I never thought I would be saying that at all. Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great gatheringditchDined on 8/9/2014We picked a spot halfway between Boulder and Colo Springs for a shared birthday dinner. We couldn't have picked better. We had a friendly, helpful waiter who knew his dishes and his wine. The food was great, the wine was a perfect fit, and we all had a great time. Chains are not usually the 1st pick, but Maggiano's doesn't feel like a chain. We've eaten in the downtown Denver restaurant; this was a completely different vibe. The staff had no issue with our larger party, and we saw more than a few other big groups. That's not to say they can't handle a couple; saw plenty of small groups of all ages, and all seemed to be having the same great experience we had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.