Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
500 16th Street,
16th St. Mall Promenade
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (303) 260-7707
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm -11:00pm - Sunday: 11:00am -9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Eric Kolk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 303-260-7710 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
Maggiano’s is conveniently located in the Denver Pavilions on downtown’s 16th Street Mall. Our location offers easy free shuttle access to hotels, the Denver Convention Center, the Denver Performing Arts Complex & more. Maggiano's 275-seat dining room is an ideal location for your special occasion lunch or dinner, client meeting or gathering of friends. The seasonal patio seating has the feel of dining on the bustling streets in one of the Little Italy neighborhoods across the country. Regular visitors include Colorado Governors – present & past, Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, music stars such as Jon Bon Jovi, members of the Denver Broncos, & other sports & community celebrities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions reviews from OpenTable diners
261 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (157)special occasion (148)fit for foodies (78)romantic (78)great for lunch (62)kid-friendly (55)great for outdoor dining (49)notable wine list (45)neighborhood gem (45)hot spot (34)vibrant bar scene (18)great for brunch (17)late-night find (15)scenic view (8)Show More
- DisappointedQuiltFairyDined on 11/23/2014We decided to come to Maggiano's before the opera matinee, because we knew there was valet parking. So our first disappointment was that the lunch valet was discontinued and in order to be on time for our reservation we had to park in a $14 parking lot next door. We have come to the Denver Maggiano's for lunch during the holiday season for many years, so this was kind of a shock. The excellent butternut squash ravioli which I had in Orlando a week earlier, in Denver was overcooked in an unpleasant viscous sauce in Denver. To top it all off, the "take home" vegetarian entrees which we ordered, were replaced with spaghetti with meat sauce which we had to throw out when we arrived home that night, because we are vegetarian. Our server was excellent but the valet cancellation and the problems with the food were such a huge disappointment. The restaurant was not busy so I wonder if others have been turned off by the lower level of quality/service?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good restaurant, friendly staffOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014I thought the food was great. Very large portions and great flavor. We ordered the chicken parm and it comes with 3 chicken breasts so we were easily able to share. The strawberry cheesecake was fantastic!I would recommend this to a friend.
- BethDined on 11/22/2014We always enjoy Maggiano's. It is great for a warm, friendly environment with lots of good food. The pastas are great and the wait staff is very friendly and accommodating. ALthough the restaurant is always crowded, the noise is well contained and moderate. Nice place for a family get together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Maggiano's is where we celebrate our anniversary every year. The food is great, we love the ambiance and the service is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks to MaggianosOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/21/2014I made reservations at 8:15pm and there we're a lot of people waiting to be seated, as soon as my other two guests came we were seated easy as that. The server was very knowledgeable and caring to our special nights needs. He was funny, courteous and very professional in all. I felt pretty confident this night was going to be fantastic. thank you Maggiano's for the great food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/21/2014Our waiter Edwardo was exceptional. We were a party of 6 and he took care of all our requests with care and a smile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KristikKrissiekayDined on 11/19/2014great food, great service. wonderful place for a night on the town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos Sunday night dinnerSteveDined on 11/16/2014My wife and I had a great dinner at Maggianos Denver on a recent Sunday night. We went for their seasonal specialties Butternut Squash Raviolis and Pumpkin Cheesecake. They were just amazing! Our server, Noah, was also awesome. The food at all Maggianos locations we have been to around the country is consistently wonderful. Sometimes the crowds trying to get in make the experience a bit challenging, but most times we have been there, we have made a reservation in advance and have gotten right in. I highly recommend this to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2014We dined on a Saturday for lunch. While my food was very good, my husband's was mediocre. The chicken in the chicken parmeasan was dry and his house salad tasted like it had grit in it. We have eaten here before (for dinner) and had a very good experience. Lunch, however, was disappointing.
- ServerOutlawDined on 11/14/2014The wait staff was excellent. On time and fast with every drink we ordered. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Visitors2denverVisitors2VIPDined on 11/11/2014Sat at bar. Friendly bartender. Good bottle of wine. Shared a few appetizers and one entree. Very tasty. Will go again when visiting cities with Maggianos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RedHeadDined on 11/9/2014Upscale Italian, a bit pricey but usually worth it even though it's a chain. Try the Salmon Oscar, I love this dish! Both Denver locations are very good.Special Features:
- Very Nice!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014It was our anniversary and they seated us in a nice booth and gave us wonderful lemon cookies with a candle in them for dessert. The meal was wonderful as it is each year when we visit on our anniversary. Thank you!Special Features:
- waitresspoorrserviceDined on 11/8/2014she did not ask if we wanted a salad, and took too long to come back to see if we needed more wine.Special Features:
- Always great!DrBarbDined on 11/8/2014Maggiano's never disappoints! It has great food at reasonable prices. The specials are terrific-buy one, take one home. Who else does that? No one! We frequent Maggiano's after the theater, and it feels like home. Thanks for great dining experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good time with good foodJonathanN51Dined on 11/7/2014We like to sit in a booth and enjoy the evening. This is exactly where we were. Relaxing and enjoying large portions of food and watching people filter in and out of the large dining area. A good place to bring a large group or enjoy dining in the bar area that has lots of energy.Special Features:
- TazflyerDined on 11/6/2014Very awesome experience as usual. Great atmosphere, company, service and food. Really enjoyed the new lighter take on fettuccine Alfredo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration of Granddaughter 20 yrKinkybootsnightDined on 11/5/2014Our wait person Galen was more than delightful. Heather originally was going to be our server but I had asked to have a bigger booth. Heather helped me w/ the special cake I brought for my nieta and was very kind. Our guests all loved the food and dining experience. This wasn't our first "rodeo" w/ Maggianos. I grew up in Chicago and had been to the first M rest. Haven't stopped going to M every place I go. Good food, great friends and delectable affordable wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing like good Italian foodUndecidedDined on 11/2/2014I recently moved to Colorado and my husband and I were excited to be back in a city with a Migianno's. I had eaten at one when visiting St. Louis and Concinnati and enjoyed the lasagne, we'll all the food so much. The tiramisu is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014The restaurant has nice ambiance and is usually lively. The buy one take one home option is a plus. The food is good with plenty on the plate.Special Features:
- New to areaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014As a transplant from the East, I was looking for some great Italian dishes! Maggiano's was outstanding! The atmosphere is very comfortable, the servers were happy, and the food was delicious. My only complaint would be about the noise level. We were seated in a booth and it was hard to hear the person on the other side. The fried zucchini appetizer and the warm rolls started our dinner off with a bang! The lasagna was out of the park! I will definitely be returning! The fact that Maggiano's is located in the heart of 16th Street Mall is an added bonus! Take your family, you won't be sorry!Special Features:
- Lovely Date NightRickDined on 11/1/2014We went there for date night. The atmosphere was very romantic, the food and service were great, and it didn't break the bank. The location is perfect, so close to everything. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We were so impressed that each meal is made from scratch and substitutions are encouraged!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoanneVIPDined on 10/29/2014Maggiano's at the Denver Pavilions is our go-to place whenever we have theater tickets at the DCPA. Food is always good and the servers understand when we say we won't be lingering. We always make a 5:30 or 5:45 reservation in order to get to a 7:30 show, and they always get us in and out on time.Special Features:
- Always A+OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/29/2014I love returning to a restaurant time and again and not be disappointed. Maggiano's is that kind of place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love2dineDined on 10/28/2014Food was good but a little too salty. Took quite a while to receive our meals and we didn't go at the noon rush hour. The Maggiannos salad was excellent!Special Features:
- Our first anniversaryAnthonyLynetteDined on 10/25/2014My wife and I had our wedding reception last year at Maggiano's which was our first and only experience at this restaurant. When I suggested we return to have our first anniversary dinner there, my wife was very pleased with my suggestion. And she was even more pleased with the food and service we experienced in the dining room. Everything was perfect. Oh and BTW, the value for the food received was extraordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was perfectMonsterPDined on 10/25/2014We had a reservation but running a few minutes late. Were seated right away. Great table, service was perfect and the food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing deal on fantastic foodJ3FFR3YDined on 10/22/2014This was our first visit to Maggiano's and we were VERY impressed. The service was efficient, the wine was great, the food was delicious (and a GREAT deal), and we got some table-side magic as well! That last part was entirely unexpected, but it was not annoying or awkward... very tastefully done. We will definitely go back sometime when we're in the area again!Special Features:
- Always GreatDateNightDined on 10/22/2014Maggiano's is always delicious. Very consistent. Truly enjoyed the entertainment with the magician. The wine and dinner was fabulous. Happy to see the lighter menu items.Special Features:
- gkierDined on 10/19/2014FANTASTIC service and food! When in Denver for a show or conference Maggiano's is my dinning choice.Special Features:
- Received wrong mealLike2EatDined on 10/18/2014The actual dinner and service were great. For the take home meal, I ordered eggplant parmesan in marinara sauce. What I received was spaghetti in meat sauce. I'm a vegetarian, so I was disappointed when I got home and saw the wrong meal. I stressed to the waiter on two occasions that I was a vegetarian. I understand people make mistakes and they were busy. I know if the future to check before I leave the restaurant.
- redoDined on 10/18/2014It was super busy that night because of the Zombie Walk...however our service was excellent and food was tasty! They did a great adjusting to the demand of the evening!Special Features:
- Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014A bit loud, but there's lots of people there so it's inevitable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Italian Food in DenverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I would recommend Maggiano's to anyone and everyone visiting downtown Denver. it is the place for the BEST italian food in Denver. The staff is always wonderful & friendly!! I would recommend EVERYTHING on the menu. It's always fresh and delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a nice treatThorntonfanDined on 10/18/2014Service was outstanding. Food is very good. I miss Pagliacci's, but I like the location of Maggiano's, and always a treat to get downtown and walk around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed Dinner at Maggiano'scynful1Dined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Maggiano's (as always); however, one of our take home meals (lasagna) was not very good and it appeared that the kitchen tried to cover it up by putting spaghetti in the bottom. In addition, we did not realize that there was a "Zombie Crawl" was happening in downtown Denver, which caused lots of problems with parking. In fact, the parking garage at the Denver Pavilions was closed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for that special occasion.Megurule1234Dined on 10/18/2014Great place to have that special occasion or event.Special Features:
- love the liter menu itemsjezzeDined on 10/17/2014Tables for larger groups over crowded making it hard to maneuver in the islesSpecial Features:
- Reliable Italianjj2denverVIPDined on 10/16/2014Consistently good food but spotty service at lunch. New butternut squash ravioli was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.