Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
500 16th Street,
16th St. Mall Promenade
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3032607707
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm -11:00pm - Sunday: 11:00am -9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Eric Kolk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 303-260-7710 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
Maggiano’s is conveniently located in the Denver Pavilions on downtown’s 16th Street Mall. Our location offers easy free shuttle access to hotels, the Denver Convention Center, the Denver Performing Arts Complex & more. Maggiano's 275-seat dining room is an ideal location for your special occasion lunch or dinner, client meeting or gathering of friends. The seasonal patio seating has the feel of dining on the bustling streets in one of the Little Italy neighborhoods across the country. Regular visitors include Colorado Governors – present & past, Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, music stars such as Jon Bon Jovi, members of the Denver Broncos, & other sports & community celebrities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions reviews from OpenTable diners
255 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (154)special occasion (145)romantic (80)fit for foodies (77)kid-friendly (61)great for lunch (61)great for outdoor dining (54)neighborhood gem (46)notable wine list (44)hot spot (33)late-night find (20)great for brunch (15)vibrant bar scene (13)scenic view (8)Show More
- Our first anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014My wife and I had our wedding reception last year at Maggiano's which was our first and only experience at this restaurant. When I suggested we return to have our first anniversary dinner there, my wife was very pleased with my suggestion. And she was even more pleased with the food and service we experienced in the dining room. Everything was perfect. Oh and BTW, the value for the food received was extraordinary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2014We had a reservation but running a few minutes late. Were seated right away. Great table, service was perfect and the food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing deal on fantastic foodJ3FFR3YDined on 10/22/2014This was our first visit to Maggiano's and we were VERY impressed. The service was efficient, the wine was great, the food was delicious (and a GREAT deal), and we got some table-side magic as well! That last part was entirely unexpected, but it was not annoying or awkward... very tastefully done. We will definitely go back sometime when we're in the area again!Special Features:
- Always GreatDateNightDined on 10/22/2014Maggiano's is always delicious. Very consistent. Truly enjoyed the entertainment with the magician. The wine and dinner was fabulous. Happy to see the lighter menu items.Special Features:
- gkierDined on 10/19/2014FANTASTIC service and food! When in Denver for a show or conference Maggiano's is my dinning choice.Special Features:
- Received wrong mealLike2EatDined on 10/18/2014The actual dinner and service were great. For the take home meal, I ordered eggplant parmesan in marinara sauce. What I received was spaghetti in meat sauce. I'm a vegetarian, so I was disappointed when I got home and saw the wrong meal. I stressed to the waiter on two occasions that I was a vegetarian. I understand people make mistakes and they were busy. I know if the future to check before I leave the restaurant.
- redoDined on 10/18/2014It was super busy that night because of the Zombie Walk...however our service was excellent and food was tasty! They did a great adjusting to the demand of the evening!Special Features:
- Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014A bit loud, but there's lots of people there so it's inevitable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Italian Food in DenverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014I would recommend Maggiano's to anyone and everyone visiting downtown Denver. it is the place for the BEST italian food in Denver. The staff is always wonderful & friendly!! I would recommend EVERYTHING on the menu. It's always fresh and delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a nice treatThorntonfanDined on 10/18/2014Service was outstanding. Food is very good. I miss Pagliacci's, but I like the location of Maggiano's, and always a treat to get downtown and walk around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed Dinner at Maggiano'scynful1Dined on 10/18/2014We enjoyed our dinner at Maggiano's (as always); however, one of our take home meals (lasagna) was not very good and it appeared that the kitchen tried to cover it up by putting spaghetti in the bottom. In addition, we did not realize that there was a "Zombie Crawl" was happening in downtown Denver, which caused lots of problems with parking. In fact, the parking garage at the Denver Pavilions was closed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for that special occasion.Megurule1234Dined on 10/18/2014Great place to have that special occasion or event.Special Features:
- love the liter menu itemsjezzeDined on 10/17/2014Tables for larger groups over crowded making it hard to maneuver in the islesSpecial Features:
- Reliable Italianjj2denverVIPDined on 10/16/2014Consistently good food but spotty service at lunch. New butternut squash ravioli was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday!CharDined on 10/11/2014We went to celebrate my son's eighteenth birthday!, Sea, our server, was very attentive! The food was excellent and always like the fact that the serving size is large enough to have left-overs for another meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will go againproudmomma50Dined on 10/11/2014on any days but weekends. My son and his wife have gone here many times and really like the ambiance, food, and service. Unfortunately my son's birthday fell on a Saturday so it was a packed house. Little room to move around but although the rooms were packed with guests the Crowd of teenage Homecomers were very polite and well mannered. All and all I think if we go on any day but a weekend or holiday, it would be a very romantic place for special occasions. The food and service were excellent!Special Features:
- great dinner in Denver!Luce88Dined on 10/11/2014Visiting from our of town near convention center. Familiar with chain, and is a family fave. Great service and food! Would definitely come again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodAwesomeDined on 10/10/2014My husband and I tried Maggiano's at the 16th street mall for the first time and it was one of the best dining experiences I have ever had. The on line reservations made us have a less than five minute wait. As we were seated the server came immediately and was very attentive and knowledgeable of the menu. It was the best Italian meal I have had out in any restaurant ever. It was second to none!Special Features:
- DisappointedLuvnfoodVIPDined on 10/6/2014I had Maggiano's Salad and a grilled Italian cheese and ham sandwich which was very disappointing. There was a lump of cheese (mozarella?) and a small piece of wadded up ham on a piece of hard-crusted bread. Not something I would order again!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and WineMaximillian00VIPDined on 10/4/2014Had dinner with friends and we were all visiting Maggiano's for the first time. We were very glad we decided to eat here. We opted for the Dinner for 4 option which gave us two appetizers, salad, four different entrees and two desserts for about $30 per person. The food was all served family style and we were able to have as much as we wanted. You could even get refills on any of the four entrees but we were too full to take advantage of that. The Italian steak, 4 cheese ravioli, mushroom ravioli an chicken marsala were all wonderful We had two very good bottles of wine for $34 per bottle. The service was good, especially with how busy they were on a Saturday night. We did not feel rushed and while it is a noisy atmosphere, it was pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- oscarblueDined on 10/3/2014Went here for my mother in laws birthday per her request. Food was excellent! Service was good. I had asked if they did anything special for birthdays. The hostess said yes they did, she asked whose birthday it was and said she would let our server know. Unfortunately, she did not and so the birthday celebration aspect of our dining experience was a bust.Special Features:
- Great once we got the right meal.JoAnnGDined on 10/3/2014One wrong meal delivered, turned out to be initially written down wrong by waitress. Took three times to get the correct meal, but the restaurant kept working on it and ultimately delivered the correct meal and comped the cost. Biggest downside was everyone else was finished eating well before the fourth, but restaurant did everything they could do to make it right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos a must stop for ItalianBirthdayboyDined on 10/2/2014Been a Maggianos customer for years, the best in Italian dining. Our server, Kelsey, was very helpful with menu item recommendations and the wine list. Thanks to Maggianos for a great meal and a fine evening.Special Features:
- Early dinner before GABFLBerryVIPDined on 10/2/2014Had a great early dinner before going to the Great American Beer Festival. I love their Spaghetti and meat sauce!
- A great experiencebbwall17Dined on 9/29/2014We enjoyed a delicious dinner at the restaurant a week ago. The food was the best Italian I have ever eaten.....and I have been "around the block several times". I would recommend Maggiano's hands down to anyone. And to make it even better the prices were very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ECINTRONVIPDined on 9/28/2014While traveling to Denver we met some local friends who suggested Maggiano's. Waited for a table even with an Opentable reservation. Staff (hostess, bartender and waiter) had the personality of a wet mop....NONE! Waiter was unattentive to our needs. My wine glass sat empty through the entire dinner. Had to ask for water. Overall, a very dissapointing experience.
- PickyEatersDined on 9/28/2014I love this place for special occasions. It can be romantic however our most recent dining experience was not the best as far as ambiance. A couple next to us were having a fight and even though they immediately left it felt uncomfortable (not the restaurant's fault). Service could have been better by our waiter. Our meals were wonderful as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/27/2014It was very busy on Saturday night, however food was great and service was outstandingSpecial Features:
- very loudnothappyDined on 9/26/2014Loud noise and some staff members not following through with there job leaves me not wanting to return. My date had asked for a to go box, instead the food disappeared never to come backSpecial Features:
- mountain16Dined on 9/26/2014We go here for celebrations and when company comes to town! Love it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday!!!2happydinnersDined on 9/26/2014I brought my boyfriend here for his birthday, it was a first visit for me,and a first at the 16th st. Location for him! We had a fabulous time! Thanks for a wonderful night!Special Features:
- Best dinner we had in DenvermbhaDined on 9/24/2014Maggiano's is located in The Denver Pavilions on the 16th St Mall. Located across the st from our hotel on 15th St. We were greeted immediately and seated promptly at the time of our reservation. Very busy place but well trained staff is efficient & handles it well. We chose Maggiano's because our son was travelling with us & Chicken Parm is his favorite. Our server was very attentive and professional. The 3 of us very much enjoyed our dinners- Chicken Parm, Veal Parm & I had the Beef Medallions in Portabello Sauce over Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Beef was tender & delicious, cooked as requested. Portions were generous but not ridiculous. Had my favorite dessert- Tiramisu, excellent. Found prices to be very reasonable! Would dine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ValueMinConiferDined on 9/24/2014We all ordered off the Class Pasta section of the menu, which Maggiano's provides a second meal to take home, included in the price of the first meal. So for the price of three meals, we received six!! Having a second meal to take home, helped extend the occasion for a few more days!! We also celebrated a birthday so Maggiano's provided my mother with a free dessert. Nice touch. Thank you. Maggiano's also has a Lighter Take version of meals, which are a healthier option. These are still really delicious, but with less calories. The Lighter Take versions are about all I will order now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and energetic sceneHappyinCOVIPDined on 9/23/2014I love this place! We have been dining here for 14 years - such great food, and a fun atmosphere. The latest visit was on a Tuesday night to celebrate my daughter's 10th birthday, and it was packed, which makes for a vibrant and fun scene. The waiters are attentive and nice, and the food is always great. And if you haven't been during the holiday season, go! The decorations are fantastic!
- beerloverVIPDined on 9/21/2014Had family style and all of the food was excellent.
- Another special occasionbfaust0313Dined on 9/20/2014During the rare times when my friends and I get together & go downtown, we've started a tradition that includes Magianno's. Great food, great atmosphere & outstanding service.Special Features:
- Service lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014Service really lacked. Waiter was not attentive and had to be asked for everything. Acted like he didn't want to be there. Felt like he was trying to rush us thru the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entire Experiencegladandsad2Dined on 9/14/2014Wonderful experience, enjoyed the food, service and decor.Special Features:
- GOOD PLACE TO EATgrammaDined on 9/13/2014We enjoyed the excellent food and the good service. The portions are always so large that my husband and I share a meal.Special Features:
- Good foodBenFromThorntonDined on 9/13/2014The food was very good. The portions were very large. The atmosphere was very friendly and the server we had was wonderful. This was my first time here and I would definitely go back. It was a little noisy in there but that was just because of all the people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.