Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
500 16th Street,
16th St. Mall Promenade
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (303) 260-7707
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm -11:00pm - Sunday: 11:00am -9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Eric Kolk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 303-260-7710 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
Maggiano’s is conveniently located in the Denver Pavilions on downtown’s 16th Street Mall. Our location offers easy free shuttle access to hotels, the Denver Convention Center, the Denver Performing Arts Complex & more. Maggiano's 275-seat dining room is an ideal location for your special occasion lunch or dinner, client meeting or gathering of friends. The seasonal patio seating has the feel of dining on the bustling streets in one of the Little Italy neighborhoods across the country. Regular visitors include Colorado Governors – present & past, Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, music stars such as Jon Bon Jovi, members of the Denver Broncos, & other sports & community celebrities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions reviews from OpenTable diners
253 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (151)special occasion (146)romantic (79)fit for foodies (79)great for lunch (60)kid-friendly (57)great for outdoor dining (51)neighborhood gem (46)notable wine list (45)hot spot (34)vibrant bar scene (18)great for brunch (15)late-night find (15)scenic view (8)Show More
- Great once we got the right meal.JoAnnGDined on 10/3/2014One wrong meal delivered, turned out to be initially written down wrong by waitress. Took three times to get the correct meal, but the restaurant kept working on it and ultimately delivered the correct meal and comped the cost. Biggest downside was everyone else was finished eating well before the fourth, but restaurant did everything they could do to make it right.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos a must stop for ItalianBirthdayboyDined on 10/2/2014Been a Maggianos customer for years, the best in Italian dining. Our server, Kelsey, was very helpful with menu item recommendations and the wine list. Thanks to Maggianos for a great meal and a fine evening.Special Features:
- Early dinner before GABFLBerryVIPDined on 10/2/2014Had a great early dinner before going to the Great American Beer Festival. I love their Spaghetti and meat sauce!
- A great experiencebbwall17Dined on 9/29/2014We enjoyed a delicious dinner at the restaurant a week ago. The food was the best Italian I have ever eaten.....and I have been "around the block several times". I would recommend Maggiano's hands down to anyone. And to make it even better the prices were very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ECINTRONVIPDined on 9/28/2014While traveling to Denver we met some local friends who suggested Maggiano's. Waited for a table even with an Opentable reservation. Staff (hostess, bartender and waiter) had the personality of a wet mop....NONE! Waiter was unattentive to our needs. My wine glass sat empty through the entire dinner. Had to ask for water. Overall, a very dissapointing experience.
- PickyEatersDined on 9/28/2014I love this place for special occasions. It can be romantic however our most recent dining experience was not the best as far as ambiance. A couple next to us were having a fight and even though they immediately left it felt uncomfortable (not the restaurant's fault). Service could have been better by our waiter. Our meals were wonderful as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/27/2014It was very busy on Saturday night, however food was great and service was outstandingSpecial Features:
- very loudnothappyDined on 9/26/2014Loud noise and some staff members not following through with there job leaves me not wanting to return. My date had asked for a to go box, instead the food disappeared never to come backSpecial Features:
- mountain16Dined on 9/26/2014We go here for celebrations and when company comes to town! Love it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great birthday!!!2happydinnersDined on 9/26/2014I brought my boyfriend here for his birthday, it was a first visit for me,and a first at the 16th st. Location for him! We had a fabulous time! Thanks for a wonderful night!Special Features:
- Best dinner we had in DenvermbhaDined on 9/24/2014Maggiano's is located in The Denver Pavilions on the 16th St Mall. Located across the st from our hotel on 15th St. We were greeted immediately and seated promptly at the time of our reservation. Very busy place but well trained staff is efficient & handles it well. We chose Maggiano's because our son was travelling with us & Chicken Parm is his favorite. Our server was very attentive and professional. The 3 of us very much enjoyed our dinners- Chicken Parm, Veal Parm & I had the Beef Medallions in Portabello Sauce over Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Beef was tender & delicious, cooked as requested. Portions were generous but not ridiculous. Had my favorite dessert- Tiramisu, excellent. Found prices to be very reasonable! Would dine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ValueMinConiferDined on 9/24/2014We all ordered off the Class Pasta section of the menu, which Maggiano's provides a second meal to take home, included in the price of the first meal. So for the price of three meals, we received six!! Having a second meal to take home, helped extend the occasion for a few more days!! We also celebrated a birthday so Maggiano's provided my mother with a free dessert. Nice touch. Thank you. Maggiano's also has a Lighter Take version of meals, which are a healthier option. These are still really delicious, but with less calories. The Lighter Take versions are about all I will order now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and energetic sceneHappyinCOVIPDined on 9/23/2014I love this place! We have been dining here for 14 years - such great food, and a fun atmosphere. The latest visit was on a Tuesday night to celebrate my daughter's 10th birthday, and it was packed, which makes for a vibrant and fun scene. The waiters are attentive and nice, and the food is always great. And if you haven't been during the holiday season, go! The decorations are fantastic!
- beerloverVIPDined on 9/21/2014Had family style and all of the food was excellent.
- Another special occasionbfaust0313Dined on 9/20/2014During the rare times when my friends and I get together & go downtown, we've started a tradition that includes Magianno's. Great food, great atmosphere & outstanding service.Special Features:
- Service lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014Service really lacked. Waiter was not attentive and had to be asked for everything. Acted like he didn't want to be there. Felt like he was trying to rush us thru the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Entire Experiencegladandsad2Dined on 9/14/2014Wonderful experience, enjoyed the food, service and decor.Special Features:
- GOOD PLACE TO EATgrammaDined on 9/13/2014We enjoyed the excellent food and the good service. The portions are always so large that my husband and I share a meal.Special Features:
- Good foodBenFromThorntonDined on 9/13/2014The food was very good. The portions were very large. The atmosphere was very friendly and the server we had was wonderful. This was my first time here and I would definitely go back. It was a little noisy in there but that was just because of all the people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!chocolateloveDined on 9/8/2014I haven't been to Maggiano's in a while and was pleasantly surprised to see the "light fare" items on the menu. The Chicken Marsala was delicious and not too salty! They had Rodney Strong wine, one of my favorite organic wines, and I loved being able to order a 6 oz glass! And the chocolate cake for dessert is so very good, a real chocolate lover's delight.Special Features:
- cjsmilnDined on 9/8/2014We had a lovely time. We went early and that was the best idea so we could chat and catch up with each other. The kitchen did a super job on my guests dessert for her birthday by adding lemon cookies attractively to her cheesecake. Thank you again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome PlaceJBatesDined on 9/5/2014This place was good. Great atmosphere, great food and excellent wine. I highly recommend making a reservation. We did and were able to just walk in unlike the couple in front of us who had a 45 minute wait. Worth using the OpenTable app to make a reservation.Special Features:
- enjoy the family styleclydeDined on 9/4/2014enjoy coming in for family style meals - try to go when ever in DenverSpecial Features:
- sad visitchitown56Dined on 8/31/2014We live in Chicago and have gone to Maggiano's in Schaumburg and find it acceptable. However aside from the good service we received here the restaurant pretty much forces you to have the family style option and i was told the chef would not appreciate it if we tried to order seperate meals with a party of 11 that we had. thus we were pretty much forced to spend $28.95 a person. with most in our party traveling it made no sense for the family style since you can't take it home when your boarding on a plane the next day. the food was just okay and i found the Lazagna salty. hiding flavors with too much garlic etc.. in addition they offered spimoni ice cream which was not even close to the real thing. i would not return .Special Features:
- lovelyannemarie3004Dined on 8/30/2014they took very good care of us. the food is great, and they even gave us a whole new pasta dish to take home, for free. that was so nice of them! also, their tiramisu is to die for.Special Features:
- Lotsa Food - Wonderful ServicevicmacDined on 8/26/2014Portions are big and everything we had was really good. The service was really GREAT. They were packed and it was still great service. We will definitely be back there.Special Features:
- A comfortable dining experienceComidaDined on 8/26/2014We enjoyed a very nice dining experience. Our waiter was outstanding. He was attentive without hovering too much. My wife's food was, according to her, very good. Mine was only OK. The chicken was overdone on one side and that detracted from my enjoyment. We enjoyed the ambiance, just what we hoped for and expected. We will consider eating here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok, not as good as ChicagoraviVIPDined on 8/25/2014Oakbrook Maggiano's is always a perfect delicious meal. This location the chicken was touch, and lacked flavor, the spaghetti was massively overcooked. The mushrooms was good. First average experience at a Maggiano's usually perfect
- COGolferDined on 8/21/2014Our server, Corey Maupin was outstanding, very knowledgeable, friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- Love Maggiano's!judebakDined on 8/21/2014As always the food and service were outstanding. Our server was right there when you needed him, very friendly and did an excellent job. We ended up taking food home with us because of the serving size and the extra meals that were included in the price of what we ordered. The food was also outstanding. Some say this restaurant is expensive, however I disagree. For the amount of food and the great service that you get you can't beat Maggiano's. We had an appetizer, two main dishes, two main dishes to take home, dessert, three glasses of wine and coffee for $80 including a 20% tip, very reasonable in my opinion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make up Spot!Food4HeartDined on 8/18/2014I was in the "dog" house with my girl friend and I needed a place that would help repair the damage. Maggiano's ambiance, food, and excellent service created the romantic environment I needed to show my affection. We are now back on the right path thanks to Maggiano's.Special Features:
- Great Italian RestaurantooshziDined on 8/18/2014Restaurant was easy to find. The decor is fantastic. Staff is attentive and food came out reasonably fast and accurate. Pricing is great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great anniversaryTeruTenshiDined on 8/17/2014Enjoyed celebrating year #3 with my husband this weekend! Very happy that they introduced a "light" menu. Chicken Piccata is amazing!Special Features:
- Good Italian in DenverLove2DineDined on 8/15/2014We were a difficult group as we had 10 adults, 2 4 year olds and a 1 year old baby. The food was excellent with large, generous portions. I especially liked my grilled salmon with crab meat on top and spinach underneath. It was delicious. Also, the salads and warm bread were delicious. For dessert we shared the apple turnover with vanilla ice cream and lemon cookies which were exceptionally delicious! I would recommend this restaurant for dinners of any kind.Special Features:
- Excellent for out of town visitorsIslandcatDined on 8/10/2014Food and atmosphere was great! The lasagna is awesome and we all took home ziti for next two nights!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another wonderful visit!BadRockDined on 8/10/2014My first visit to Maggiano's was over 15 years ago for my high school prom, now I am married (same girl) and have three great kids and we enjoy making a special trip downtown to dine. Through the years we have experienced wonderful food, great service and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. This visit was no different. Our family style meal was great and delivered without issue, the only blunder was my wife's sangria. After waiting 15 minutes she was growing impatient. About that time the waitress arrived and apologized and gave an explanation, she then comp'd the drink and delivered a courtesy drink of another type just to insure my wife had something to drink. Long story short, the meal was great and so was the service.Special Features:
- Psalm91salDined on 8/10/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the service was just right - not too much but they were very attentive. It felt relaxed and comfortable. We had one person who has a vegan diet and the chef came out and spoke to her about what she would like for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodJPRODined on 8/9/2014We try to go often to the downtown Denver location and always enjoy the atmosphere and the food. Reasonable prices and you can take home more good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Service: excellent, Atmosphere: excellent; Food: excellent. Our group of 8 was treated like we were the only guests there. Such a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They did it again!!!!!!DanteDined on 8/7/2014I have taking out of town family and friends to Maggiano's Denver Pavilions many times. They never disappoint with great service and great food. Was able to move my reservation on the same day, because of a flight delay with ease. This was for a party of seven! Thanks again for such a great night for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features: