Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
500 16th Street,
16th St. Mall Promenade
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 3032607707
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm -11:00pm - Sunday: 11:00am -9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Eric Kolk
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 303-260-7710 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
A word from Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions
Maggiano’s is conveniently located in the Denver Pavilions on downtown’s 16th Street Mall. Our location offers easy free shuttle access to hotels, the Denver Convention Center, the Denver Performing Arts Complex & more. Maggiano's 275-seat dining room is an ideal location for your special occasion lunch or dinner, client meeting or gathering of friends. The seasonal patio seating has the feel of dining on the bustling streets in one of the Little Italy neighborhoods across the country. Regular visitors include Colorado Governors – present & past, Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper, music stars such as Jon Bon Jovi, members of the Denver Broncos, & other sports & community celebrities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
Maggiano's - Denver Pavilions reviews from OpenTable diners
271 reviews since April 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (169)good for groups (151)romantic (99)great for lunch (73)fit for foodies (65)kid-friendly (62)great for outdoor dining (59)neighborhood gem (52)notable wine list (46)hot spot (28)late-night find (19)great for brunch (19)vibrant bar scene (16)scenic view (4)Show More
- Great Italian RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Restaurant was easy to find. The decor is fantastic. Staff is attentive and food came out reasonably fast and accurate. Pricing is great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/17/2014Enjoyed celebrating year #3 with my husband this weekend! Very happy that they introduced a "light" menu. Chicken Piccata is amazing!Special Features:
- Good Italian in DenverLove2DineDined on 8/15/2014We were a difficult group as we had 10 adults, 2 4 year olds and a 1 year old baby. The food was excellent with large, generous portions. I especially liked my grilled salmon with crab meat on top and spinach underneath. It was delicious. Also, the salads and warm bread were delicious. For dessert we shared the apple turnover with vanilla ice cream and lemon cookies which were exceptionally delicious! I would recommend this restaurant for dinners of any kind.Special Features:
- Excellent for out of town visitorsIslandcatDined on 8/10/2014Food and atmosphere was great! The lasagna is awesome and we all took home ziti for next two nights!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another wonderful visit!BadRockDined on 8/10/2014My first visit to Maggiano's was over 15 years ago for my high school prom, now I am married (same girl) and have three great kids and we enjoy making a special trip downtown to dine. Through the years we have experienced wonderful food, great service and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. This visit was no different. Our family style meal was great and delivered without issue, the only blunder was my wife's sangria. After waiting 15 minutes she was growing impatient. About that time the waitress arrived and apologized and gave an explanation, she then comp'd the drink and delivered a courtesy drink of another type just to insure my wife had something to drink. Long story short, the meal was great and so was the service.Special Features:
- Psalm91salDined on 8/10/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our meal and the service was just right - not too much but they were very attentive. It felt relaxed and comfortable. We had one person who has a vegan diet and the chef came out and spoke to her about what she would like for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Service: excellent, Atmosphere: excellent; Food: excellent. Our group of 8 was treated like we were the only guests there. Such a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They did it again!!!!!!DanteDined on 8/7/2014I have taking out of town family and friends to Maggiano's Denver Pavilions many times. They never disappoint with great service and great food. Was able to move my reservation on the same day, because of a flight delay with ease. This was for a party of seven! Thanks again for such a great night for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- AngieAefoodieDined on 8/7/2014We went to Maggiano's for a quiet family birthday dinner with a small party (3 of us). It was a wonderful experience for our group! The food is always amazing and the hospitality, energy and assistance of the wait staff is awesome every time we go! It is one of my favorite dining spots downtown even with all the new trendy restaurants hitting our Denver scene! We enjoy our experience every time we go and feel welcomed by your staff! The gin and tonic with cucumber has become one of my new favorite drinks!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014The choices and food were excellent. Our server was helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable. We had a most pleasant experience. We always appreciate the "buy a dinner and take one home" aspect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is amazingItalianfoodyDined on 8/5/2014My spouse and I come here for special occasions and are always impressed with how great the food is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plenty of delicious foodleftveryfullDined on 8/5/2014We loved the Italian food here, and what a surprise when we found out we got 2 entrees to take home with us for the next night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent all the way around!luv2eatoutDined on 8/5/2014Our experience was wonderful. Our waiter was friendly and engaging and helped explain menu items and gave wine recommendations. Food service was well paced and our dinner was delicious. We sat for a long time visiting and savoring our food and never felt like we were being rushed to finish. I'll come back and recommend to friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceInnyDined on 8/3/2014The food at Maggiano's was very good. It's a shame that the service was so poor and where we sat was so noisy. We sat in a corner booth and about every half hour an extremely loud noise would happen from behind the wall - so loud that you could not have a conversation. This lasted for a few minutes each time which made the occasion trying to say the least. The waiter was terrible!!! Not sure if it was because we order the family style but it wold take over a half hour to receive any re-fills including drinks. He would walk by and make sure he did not look in our direction to the point we would have to call him to get his attention. 2.75 hours later we finally left with still hungry but totally frustrated with the entire experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014Great service and food!! We really enjoyed our visit and it was a great place to celebrate our anniversary. Our server Dominick was also great. Very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningjessejames5281Dined on 8/2/2014I cant say anything negative. Have eaten here on numerous occasions and have never been let down.Special Features:
- Good food, good atmosphereLaraCDined on 7/30/2014We went for my son's birthday. Be sure to have a reservation first - it was packed even on a Wednesday night! Service was a little slow - it took a while to place our orders and for the waitperson to come by throughout the meal. But the food was excellent and the overall evening was very good. Recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Birthday Lunchmjauld14Dined on 7/30/2014I went with a few girls from work for my birthday. Lunch was great! Not busy & food was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Orlando's Bad NightMariDined on 7/29/2014Our waiter, Orlando, must have been having a bad night and he took it out on us! We frequent Maggiano's downtown, usually groups of 4-6, and have never had such poor service. Orlando wrongfully assumed we didn't want or need more salad or appetizers or spaghetti. In fact, additional food was brought to our table and right in front of us he made the food runner return it to the kitchen! He seemed to be "rationing" our portions without our consent! I have never had to order "food to go" when ordering family style (at $30 per person!), but this night we had to pay for an additional FULL ORDER because we didn't have anything to take home and we were not "allowed" to eat more! We left hungry with a BAD TASTE in our mouths...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/29/2014We a family of four had lunch there and we all loved their linguine with clams. The service is always excellent, friendly and professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Trip to Denverkheart7Dined on 7/28/2014Our Waitress Erica was wonderful, she anticipated our every need. The food was wonderful! It is dark in there so those with "older eyes" may have trouble seeing the menu. The place is packed so I would strongly recommend reservations. We were seated immediately. I would dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JoanneDined on 7/28/2014Food at the Denver Pavilions location is always good, and the service very accommodating. We had a 5 p.m. reservation and needed to finish in time to get to a movie that began at 6:30. We conveyed that to our waitress and she made sure it happened. Much appreciated!Special Features:
- Great for family dining & birthdaysM2M2VIPDined on 7/27/201412 people for family birthday party! Awesome service! We sat inside but noted the nice outdoor seating! Thank you for a wonderful time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- really niceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014took my two daughters and their boyfriends for a nice dinner. Everyone really enjoyed themselves....food, service, and even the price was excellentSpecial Features:
- It was good, but I was wanted greatfoodie2014Dined on 7/26/2014It was my cousin's bday and I had requested for them to bring cake with a candle and that didn't happen. I was a bit disappointed, but everything else was good. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Date NightAnniversaryDelightDined on 7/25/2014We have celebrated 6 out of 11 anniversaries with Maggianos. We love it. The staff is so friendly, and the ambience is perfect. We LOVE the food. We will continue to frequent the restaurant for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodtoomuchlove10Dined on 7/25/2014Loved the atmosphere. Great food and the spaghetti is to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomebboydDined on 7/23/2014The food was awesome, the service was awesome even though they were very busy. We had a group of 7 and everything was perfect!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Traffic AreasdvasDined on 7/21/2014Service and food was outstanding. But when your in an aisle where there is High Traffic ..you get a lot of bumps and drops .... other than that ...it was very nice!!Special Features:
- Reservation?EnjoyTheWaitVIPDined on 7/19/2014Maggiano's food is very good. I've been to this restaurant in other cities and the food pretty much tastes the same every time. However, we made a reservation for 7pm but were told that we had to be placed in que with those who walked in and it took nearly 30 minutes to seat us. I got the reservation to avoid the wait and it didn't seem to matter.Special Features:
- Great, but hotsassykassyDined on 7/18/2014The food and service was great but unfortunately the air conditioning was broken in the whole building so it was HOT! Not their fault though but would have appreciated a heads up on that.Special Features:
- OK but...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014On balance the food was OK however it was not as distinctive as described and it appears they try to compensate for this by delivering super-sized portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a work luncheonWmTellDined on 7/15/2014Made reservations for a group of 8, and called the morning of the reservation to add a last minute addition if possible. They managed to increase the reservation number with no problem. Food was great and the noise level as low enough that you could easily hold a conversation with everyone at the table. Service was excellent as well - highly recommended!Special Features:
- Awesome place!!!lovingfoodDined on 7/12/2014We come here on most date nights. The service is awesome and the food is worth coming back for every time.Special Features:
- Our waittressluv2eatDined on 7/12/2014Denise was our waitress for the evening and she was great. She was down to earth and always there when we needed her but not in our face all the time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Waiter? Say What?MrsLuddy07Dined on 7/12/2014Our waiter was awesome. When he was explaining the bill, he told us that the name on the receipt was his trainer (Denise) and then proceeded to tell us we were one of his first guests. Who would have known. He did an excellent job. If I am ever in the Denver area again, I hope to get him. The only regret I have, is not asking him to write his name down for us. I have a terrible memory when it comes to names. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good exeriencelhowVIPDined on 7/11/2014Food and service were very good with generous servings. Have been before and will go back.Special Features:
- First timeMJH123Dined on 7/9/2014Very impressed with the food. A couple of the dishes may have been a bit salty for some, but overall very food. We ordered family style which was also a first for me. It was delicious and the staff members were on point.Special Features:
- Pretty Good.danskoproDined on 7/6/2014I do not understand the point of making a reservation when they do not honor the time you have reserved. We waited at least 20 minutes to get seated after our reservation time. The hostess was slightly off put, mentioned they seat in order of arrival and handed us a pager. Not a helpful statement to a fellow restaurant server. If it is going to be longer than 5 minutes, tell the guest instead of scooting around the real issue. Our server was great and very efficient. The food is always great for a chain Italian restaurant. We did the date night prefix and that worked out really well. I would recommend they pay close attention to how the guests are treated upon arrival, this is everyone's first impression and can ruin the experience.
- Excellent Food and ServiceGreatDined on 7/5/2014The food was really good and they had gluten free pasta for my husband. Service was extremely attentive and they were very accommodating to our needs. Great meal!Special Features: