Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
2000 Route 38
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: (856) 792-4470
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Thomas Hubbard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Check with General Manager or Executive Chef at (856) 792-4470.
A word from Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
Maggiano's Little Italy is a classic Italian-American cuisine that proudly carries forward this tradition of sharing, combining it with the distinctive warmth and inviting neighborhood feel of our restaurants. Maggiano's is your everyday, neighborhood joint. Where you can relax, unwind, & be yourself.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill - Best Restaurants in Cherry Hill ›
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
292 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (203)special occasion (174)fit for foodies (95)romantic (89)kid-friendly (81)great for lunch (56)neighborhood gem (46)notable wine list (42)hot spot (34)great for brunch (18)late-night find (13)vibrant bar scene (11)great for outdoor dining (9)scenic view (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/23/2014We visited first time for my Wife's 50th Birthday under the recommendation of our Daughter and it lived up to her recommendation. The food was plentiful, well presented, and very tasty. Our Waiter was Excellent! Extremely attentive and keep the beverages coming such that you could blink and it was at your plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was fine except the servermichelleDined on 11/22/2014I've been here a few times before & always had outstanding service. But this time the service was awful. I took my friend for her birthday & it was her first time there. The server Illia I think that's how it's spelled. Was terrible. He made us feel like we were bothering him. He needs some training or a new job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014It's always an excellent evening when we go to Maggiano's. Everyone in our party loves the food ! (but not the noise level)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A SurpriseJimSBlackwoodDined on 11/21/2014We had tried once before and the wait was 1 1/2 hours, I don't have the patience for that. We made reservations, had complimentery valet which was an added bonus, walked in and were seated. The waitress was very helpful in choosing a meal and it was excellant. I'm looking forward to going againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Enjoyable!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014My husband and I always enjoy dining at Maggiano's in Cherry Hill. We love the decor, romantic atmosphere and impeccable service but most of all the food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Service!MikeDined on 11/19/2014Our waitress Jackie did a great job with a party of 9. She was attentive and stayed on top of everything from drinks to additional appetizers to dessert. We had a great time and will definitely be back. Please pass on our thanks to her. Very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What more can be said...SatisfiedDined on 11/18/2014.Just one word needed " FABULOUS" It's a must if you enjoy Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- coffeegirl2Dined on 11/17/2014I love Maggiano's....I've never had a bad meal or service in all the times I've been there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic againMLB52Dined on 11/16/2014Dinner for my daughter, my girlfriend, her daughter, and me was not only great, but our server, Holly, was as good or better than nearly anyone who ever served a meal. She went way out of her way to accomodate us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a hitGTicemanDined on 11/16/2014We like going for family style when we have birthdays and it didn't disappoint. Our server started out great, seemed to slow down a bit toward the end of the night in terms of service level. he was still attentive but seemed a bit frustrated with the way he would pass around items. We really enjoyed the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More Veggies!Pod111111Dined on 11/16/2014Would recommend including a little bit more vegetables when serving family style. One of the selections was the chicken cutlet parm and it came without veggies or a little pasta. The other items came with some veggies but not enough to share with four people. The selections were delicious and we would differently return and recommend the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- reserve and waitjmor0616Dined on 11/15/2014I made a reservation 3 days in advance and found myself waiting with the masses holding a vibrating pager for when my table was ready. 20 minutes after my 'reserved' time, I was seated. This kind of redefines the word 'reserve' for me. My appetizer came out just before my entree because the 'printers went down'. I really like this restaurant but was disappointed this night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service and food was excellent ....PepeDined on 11/14/2014I had a great time with my family dinning here, The food was delicious and the service outstanding. Looking forward to doing it again and trying some of their different dishes...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014Very outstanding, the food was great, the service was very good. For the first time I had a great experience and will return.Special Features:
- Bad ServiceAwesomeFoodDined on 11/9/2014I took my wife here for a dinner date. I made reservations for 6:15, but had to wait until 6:40 to be seated. Not too long of a wait but I thought the purpose of having reservations was to be seated without waiting. When we were seated the place was very loud and packed crowded. We were sat next to a table of 25 people (who should of been sat in the banquet room). There wasn't much room and the waiters/waitresses were paying attention mostly to them (I guess due to the gratuity). We waited about 15 minutes before the waitress introduced herself, then about another 45 minutes before we got our food. We then had to wait another 10 minutes to find someone to bring us utensils as they were all too busy. The food was rushed and overcooked.
- Overall bad nightJohnInSJDined on 11/8/2014My wife and I have visited this establishment on multiple occasions - and always enjoyed it. This time we had some issues with the host/hostess. We arrived at 7:35 pm for a 7:45 reservation. I was told that the table was being made up. At 7:55 my wife was told that we were "next available". Over the next 15 minutes, 3 couples were seated prior to us. When our pager finally went off, at 8:10, the host and hostess ignored me totally. My previous interaction with them was pleasant, so I'm not sure what caused this lack of courtesy. The meal: the Chicken & Roasted Pepper Flatbread was very good, my wife's Parmesan-Crusted Tilapia was very good, my Lobster-Baked Tilapia was dry as a bone. The waiter (Walt, I believe) did a good job.Special Features:
- top notch foodmeateater17Dined on 11/8/2014Have been to this restaurant many times before--it was extremely busy. With that being said the only drawback was that even with reservations we waited a good ten minutes to sit down. The service and food was stellar. If you see the pear Gorgonzola bruchetta on the menu--grt 2 orders. Entrees were outstanding as well--and if that wasn't enough--they had a special going on that you got to take an additional "home style" entree to go. All topped off with a cappuccino. Will be back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never a bad mealMartySVIPDined on 11/8/2014Stopped in for lunch we all had soup and a half of sandwich great choices and the manager Amanda made sure everything was perfect.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/7/2014We enjoyed the entire experience. The service was fantastic and the food just as great. Definitely will be returning for dinner again soon.Special Features:
- Great Food and Great ServicelovefoodDined on 11/5/2014We ordered the autuum breschetta with roasted pear, gorgonzola, and procuitto for an appetizer, and the butternut squash ravioli. Both were outstanding! Our server, Emily, was friendly, attentive, professional and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waitress not attentativeb4u2Dined on 11/4/2014trying to order dinner but server was chatting for too long of a time with other table. think food was just OKSpecial Features:
- Always on pointCeeCeeDined on 11/2/2014While I'm not a fan of chain restaurants, Maggiano's is by far the exception to that rule. Each and every time I dine there, it's always a pleasure. From the service to the food, it's always worth the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodGizmoDined on 11/1/2014adding Italian seasonings for the dipping oil for the bread would be a great ideaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wish it were betterdryraVIPDined on 11/1/2014Arrived 5 minutes prior to our reservation, had to wait 35 minutes for a table. The service was some of the worst I had at this location. We typically have good luck here but not this time. the food was good as usual but when the service is terrible it puts a damper on the entire evening. Not certain if we will be back.Special Features:
- Not as good as I rememberOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 10/31/2014I had the gnocchi and sausage. It was barely warm and very salty. They used a cured sausage instead of fresh. The Nonna's toasted pound cake saved the evening though.
- DeeDeeDined on 10/26/2014Maggions the best resturant for Italian food. I don't go any where else. Service over the years always the same. I love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014The food was very good, so was the service. Plan on going back very soon.Special Features:
- Birthday DinneryeagerDined on 10/25/2014Went to dinner on a SAturday evening to celebrate. The restaurant was crowded but we had our reservation. We were seated within 15 minutes. The food as always was very good. Our waiter, Rob took great care of us. We will deinetly be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early Saturday Evening DinnernitaDined on 10/25/2014The food was outstanding as it always has been and the new "lighter menu" was helpful in making less caloric choices. Since the "restaurant row" set up requires an early arrival, we dined at 6pm. We requested a table for four rather than a booth. This presented an issue with hearing our friends because the table was oval and made conversations very limited. On our next visit, we will return to the booth setting!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ItalianFarmersDaughter27Dined on 10/24/2014This is the best Italian restaurant I have ever dined with. I was thoroughly impressed by my first visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeDemiDined on 10/24/2014We been to Maggiano's many times. Always been seated right away and the food is always been wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos Cherry HillCmacDined on 10/23/2014I love Maggiano's food and am always pleased. My only moments of slight displeasure was the small table my party of 5 was seated, and asking the waitress for bread twice, water (they usually refill without asking), and extra sauce(which we never received). I still enjoyed my meal amd my dinner company.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PLACEKENWILL305Dined on 10/20/2014THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014We had a 7:15 pm dinner reservation. Place was packed so we weren't able to get a table right away but wasn't really expecting that. But the fiodade it worth the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great pricelunchdateDined on 10/18/2014Love the casual, family friendly atmosphere that combines a great wine list with Italian fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJenTDined on 10/17/2014Excellent service with Delicious food. Our waitress was very nice and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent birthday dinnerBonesTurns30Dined on 10/15/2014Great 30th bday dinner with the family Patrick Smyth was our waiter and he is always fantastic. Very genuine person and really cares about his customers. Have been celebrating momentous occasions for years here and will continue to do so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic foodmspdaddyVIPDined on 10/13/2014This is a great place, for what it has to offer the prices are very good.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian DiningengineeringdaveDined on 10/13/2014Maggiano's is the perfect place for a great meal for special occasions. Delicious offerings at great prices! Quick service, friendly wait staff and amazing variety.Special Features:
- Good ExperienceExcellentDined on 10/12/2014As always, my recent experience with Maggiano's in Cherry Hill, NJ was great. Although, my friend and I had a rough start when seated at a table that was not completely clean. The staff quickly corrected the issue and apologized for the inconvenience. Following that, the service and food had no flaws.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.