Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
2000 Route 38
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8567924470
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Thomas Hubbard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Check with General Manager or Executive Chef at (856) 792-4470.
A word from Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
Maggiano's Little Italy is a classic Italian-American cuisine that proudly carries forward this tradition of sharing, combining it with the distinctive warmth and inviting neighborhood feel of our restaurants. Maggiano's is your everyday, neighborhood joint. Where you can relax, unwind, & be yourself.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill - Best Restaurants in Cherry Hill ›
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
323 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (230)good for groups (222)kid-friendly (113)fit for foodies (107)romantic (104)great for lunch (85)neighborhood gem (50)hot spot (43)notable wine list (38)great for brunch (35)great for outdoor dining (26)late-night find (22)vibrant bar scene (19)scenic view (8)Show More
- OLD WORLD FEELOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/16/2014Excellent food in very large portions that are big enough to take home. The classic pasta deal of the buy one take one home is a great sell, as we now have a 2nd meal for home. Vintage music of Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Jerry Vale, Bobby Darrin, etc...... would love to hear the music alittle lounder for more enjoyment. Well paced service and excellent food, just can't beat that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's always delivers!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/14/2014Maggiano's always delivers: the food is very good, consistently prepared, and affordably priced. I went to sample the new, "lighter" menu and really enjoyed the meal. The wait staff was exceptional, too. She was attentive and the food was delivered promptly; everyone at my table had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excelent food and service.Love2EatDined on 9/10/2014Great place to eat, staff is very friendly and welcoming, food is very good way above a typical Italian restaurant chain, and prices are reasonable. I took one star off of ny review due to the time it takes food to come from the kitchen, it is absurdly long. Plan a visit to be a whole night, not a start to an evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food & excellent service!TriciaDined on 9/10/2014I have been to Maggiano's a number of times and I am never disappointed. The food is amazing, and there is always more than enough to take home (even if you don't do the buy one take one home deal). I went there recently for my birthday and my server was amazing. When she found out it was my birthday, she brought me a free dessert (not that I had any room for it!). I love the Sinatra-style music they play and the ambiance of the restaurant is so inviting. My only criticism would be that it seems they are paring back their portions a bit, but like I said, there is still more than enough food for at least one (usually two) more meals. It's a good thing this restaurant isn't too close to me - otherwise I'd probably weigh 300 lbs by now!Special Features:
- Amazing TimeRomanticDined on 9/9/2014My friend had an amazing dinner. I love this place. This was his first Time and he loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soooo Goodgood2bDined on 9/7/2014Still our favorite! Food is excellent! We always gather here for birthdays and it has never dissappointed us.Special Features:
- PhillycoupleDined on 9/6/2014Everything was great except the wait time. I had an 8:30 reservation but still had to wait 20 mins for our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & great experience!PGunnZDined on 9/6/2014Service was courteous and consistent, food and desserts were delicious! A must do when in town!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Deal Italian FoodstepmarieDined on 9/2/2014Very delicious! Right off the bat appreciate that they serve true red gravy! Not marinara and not watered down tomatoe sauce. Real 6 hours on the stove, grandmas secret recipe gravy. That alone sold me! The rest was a bonus ;)Special Features:
- A great NightRJwebDined on 9/1/2014We decided that we wanted to try a different place for our anniversity this year, it was wonderful, try the samen oscar you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Meets expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014For a chain, it is consistent, I always have great friendly service that goes above and beyond - which makes up for the chain atmosphere and lack of Imagination in dining- great place if you do t mind eating at a mall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingAwesomeFoodDined on 8/31/2014Delicious food that couldn't get better Cant wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/30/2014We sat at bar! Service was great and Angelo made great drinks. Chocolate Martini, Expresso Martini, Mohijto were delicious. Food was excellant as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good.kroeDined on 8/30/2014This has to be one of our favorite "go to spots". Drinks are always wonderful and generous, service excellent and there food while not gourmet or a place foodies would flock to is always solid and delicious. Not to mention reasonable. Just look at the crowds there on Friday and Saturday nights and I think a lot of folks agree with me.Special Features:
- AwesomePattyDined on 8/30/2014My husband, sister and brother-in-law all went out together and wanted to try Maggiano's and were not disappointed. Everything was wonderful. We opted for the Family Style dinner and we were so happy, everything was delicious. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great LunchMrDineDined on 8/30/2014If you love great Italian food, you can't find a bad meal here. The pasta are home made and excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLaurSDined on 8/29/2014This place has a great atmosphere and great food. Would definitely recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food4DaysDined on 8/29/2014We ordered the two for $39 and didn't expect to take so much food home. It was all well seasoned and we are looking forward to going back again!! That is a great idea and is unique, I have never seen that anywhere before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like the food, dislike the serviceNoisyDined on 8/29/2014Seated immediately. Very, very noisy; lack of attention by overwhelmed server; food quality, good. We had a difficult time having table conversation due to the noise. Request for booth met, but in a corner booth out of view of staff. Ugh! Love the food, and dislike the craziness.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy foodCammyDined on 8/25/2014Food is always delicious. They honor special requests. Desserts are amazing. Always a great dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!khaagDined on 8/24/2014We always go for family celebrations, the food is always great, what more can i say.Special Features:
- good family restaurantmickymotoDined on 8/23/2014nice for a family get together. military discount is especially nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food and service were very good but the time between ordering and actually getting our food was way too long. At least a half an hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and lots of it!PatriciaDined on 8/21/2014We dined Chef's Choice "family style" and enjoyed every dish, especially the Veal Parmigian. Excellent dinner and you can always depend on the quality.Special Features:
- Great business lunch againCherSquadDined on 8/21/2014I like having work lunches at the Cherry Hill Maggiano's. The staff never rush us out and the food is consistently good. We always have space to spread out, which is great when we review paperwork. The grilled salmon on my salad was tasty and well-prepared, but underwhelming in size. I mentioned it to the server, and later when she gave us the bill, she told us that the manager comped my salad. I didn't expect that, and I was delighted that they took my comment seriously. The manager made sure he talked to us before we left. Great customer service. While I go here for work lunches occasionally, our family really likes this location, too. The food and services are always top notch.Special Features:
- Maggianostime2dineDined on 8/20/2014I would recommend this restaurant to everyone the food and service will definitely make me come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Birthday CelebrationsmeowDined on 8/19/2014We enjoy this Maggiano's location for special family bithday dinner celebrations. The food, service and atmosphere are all great.Special Features:
- waitertaurwardDined on 8/17/2014I do not remember his name but my waiter was OUTSTANDING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My First ExperienceCM21Dined on 8/17/2014Overall, I was very happy with our dinner. The food was delicious, and we loved all the specialty pastas. It was nice to have a meal to take home, too! Dessert was delicious. Our waitress was very sweet and friendly, but she was extremely busy and forgot some parts of our order. Other than that, it was a great night. I would definitely go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experienceGR8DATEDined on 8/17/2014me and my husband came to your beautiful restaurant for our 25th anniversary. we had a wonderful experience and I will spread the word. our server was wonderful. Thank you very much for a wonderful Anniversary dinner. WE WILL BE BACK VERY SOON!!!!!Special Features:
- stick with the pasta dishesDianeyVIPDined on 8/16/2014Have been here in the past and enjoyed the pasta dishes. This time we decided to order the talapia, prepared two different ways, and were not impressed with either selection. Fish was dry and not very tasty.Special Features:
- AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Great dinner, fabulous service just a little loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodfoodalwaysDined on 8/14/2014although arriving a little late, we were shown to our table right away. our server was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and drinks menu. the meal was excellent with more than enough portions. i cant say anymore than i will be coming back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Fine!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/14/2014My boys have wanted to go to this restaurant for a long because their friends raved about it. After they ate the described it as just 'fine.'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingLuv2dineDined on 8/13/2014Had a great time at Maggiano's. The food was great and our server Andrew was fantastic. Will definately find againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!AlexisDined on 8/11/2014Came here for my Birthday dinner. Excellent service, our waiter was phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnivDinnerDined on 8/9/2014We always have a great meal and enjoy the great atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last minute mealSweetPea07Dined on 8/6/2014I always love eating at Maggianos and the very attentive service is wonderful. The food is very delicious and I never leave there hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was not like last timereservationspleaseDined on 8/3/2014We have been there several times before but this will be our last. The portions are quite smaller and the prices higher. The waitress was to busy and we waited for her to many times. There are too many Italian Restaurants in the area to choose from to end up here for only fair food. My husband and I both had nausea after eating the lasagna but everyone else liked their food. Oh well.Special Features:
- FabuliciousDined on 8/2/20141st time there. Anniversary dinner. Waiter was Joe R. Wrote a sweet message on our receipt wishing us a happy anniversary! Recommended the mozzy "bricks" & we LOVED THEM!! Delicious food! Excellent portions....which gave us each an extra dinner to take home. All the wait staff smiled or said hello and g'nite when we were leaving. Parking is atrocious but whew!! So glad there was valet! Husband and I were very happy and will be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.