Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
2000 Route 38
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8567924470
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Thomas Hubbard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Check with General Manager or Executive Chef at (856) 792-4470.
A word from Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
Maggiano's Little Italy is a classic Italian-American cuisine that proudly carries forward this tradition of sharing, combining it with the distinctive warmth and inviting neighborhood feel of our restaurants. Maggiano's is your everyday, neighborhood joint. Where you can relax, unwind, & be yourself.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill - Best Restaurants in Cherry Hill ›
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
283 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (197)special occasion (186)fit for foodies (93)romantic (92)kid-friendly (86)great for lunch (68)neighborhood gem (48)notable wine list (39)hot spot (37)great for brunch (23)great for outdoor dining (17)late-night find (17)vibrant bar scene (14)scenic view (3)Show More
- I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PLACEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!! THE BEST!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014We had a 7:15 pm dinner reservation. Place was packed so we weren't able to get a table right away but wasn't really expecting that. But the fiodade it worth the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great pricelunchdateDined on 10/18/2014Love the casual, family friendly atmosphere that combines a great wine list with Italian fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJenTDined on 10/17/2014Excellent service with Delicious food. Our waitress was very nice and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent birthday dinnerBonesTurns30Dined on 10/15/2014Great 30th bday dinner with the family Patrick Smyth was our waiter and he is always fantastic. Very genuine person and really cares about his customers. Have been celebrating momentous occasions for years here and will continue to do so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic foodmspdaddyVIPDined on 10/13/2014This is a great place, for what it has to offer the prices are very good.Special Features:
- Excellent Italian DiningengineeringdaveDined on 10/13/2014Maggiano's is the perfect place for a great meal for special occasions. Delicious offerings at great prices! Quick service, friendly wait staff and amazing variety.Special Features:
- Good ExperienceExcellentDined on 10/12/2014As always, my recent experience with Maggiano's in Cherry Hill, NJ was great. Although, my friend and I had a rough start when seated at a table that was not completely clean. The staff quickly corrected the issue and apologized for the inconvenience. Following that, the service and food had no flaws.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food, Service, and DecorLarryDined on 10/12/2014Went for dinner on Sunday. We decided to order family style and all the dishes were excellent. Our waiter was terrific. We would definitely go back for dinner for a special occasionSpecial Features:
- AnnetteDined on 10/12/2014took my parrents for thier anniversay the food was outstanding in the manager came over to see how our dinner wasi thought that was very coutrious of a manager to do that and was nice talking to him i am usualy at you restraunt at leat every other monthSpecial Features:
- ReservationsChrissyDined on 10/11/2014Hostess never put our name on the list. We had to wait 45 minutes to be seated and watched other sit and eat who came after us. The only reason we were seated at all is because I brought it to the hostess's attention.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LovemaggiesDined on 10/10/2014I love Maggianos. Why husband and I go to the movies a lot in Marlton nj and we always finish off with a nice late dinner and Maggianos. Service is always right on point. Love it.Special Features:
- 9-5AliceMDined on 10/7/2014Had a nice dinner with good service. Too bad they have taken away the olive oil and spice for dipping your bread. Supposedly someone had a reaction to the spices, so they take it away from everyone? Would go back as the bread is great and although just a tad noisy, the food is good. We especially like the fact you can "take one home" meal so in effect it is two dinners for the price of one. The Meatball is huge but I would prefer two smaller meatballs so they could say "spaghetti and meatballS" on the menu. There is something so wrong about "Spaghetti and MEATBALL". The side ceaser salad is just the right size. Would have given 5 Stars in all categories, save the fact we had to wait a bit before we got water and place our order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely night out with your spoucetrilli1Dined on 10/7/2014We always enjoy going to Maggiano's for any occasion. This is probably one of the best places for good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/6/2014It was a bit cold at our table when we first arrived, however, once we mentioned it to our server she must have addressed it because it didn't seem to be a problem after that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK, butBetterLuckNextTimeDined on 10/4/2014When we arrived for our 6:30 PM reservation, we were told they were clearing a few tables and we would be seated in a few moments. We saw others being seated in the interim. At 6:45 we asked for an update and was told it would be some additional time. We were finally seated. Maggiano's did away with the spices added to the olive oil used for dipping bread. The bread was warm, although limited in quantity. We had the light chicken parm and it was excellent. Same size portions; just less breading and butter. It tasted better than the regular version. Service was good.Special Features:
- Meeting New FriendsVinCatDined on 10/4/2014I had the opportunity to meet new friends. I suggested we come to Maggiano's because the atmosphere is wonderful. And I knew the food was fantastic! Both friends, along with their husbands agreed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food !!!asdrubloDined on 9/30/2014great food is the single most important factor in deciding which restaurant to go to.
- Fantastic every timepaterfamilasDined on 9/30/2014We've been to Maggiano's in Cherry Hill several times and are always treated like VIP. The food is exceptional and the service is top notch. This was our third family birthday celebration there and each time they went above and beyond to make the night memorable. We've also been there for special menu nights and walked away with our appetites fully satisfied and smiles on our faces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, good pricesTomMDined on 9/27/2014This is my 4th or 5th time dining at Maggiano's and it still didn't disappoint. We arrived right before our 7:15 OpenTable reservation, they had us in their system and we were seated within 10 minutes despite it being packed (Saturday night). Their wait staff is always on point and helpful. Their food though, it's a whole other level of delicious. I haven't tried every dish they have, but the 4 or 5 ones that I have tried have been awesome. Prices are a few dollars more than a typical Olive Garden dish. Would definitely recommend trying them.Special Features:
- Great Family PlaceGoodBeerDined on 9/27/2014There is something here for everyone in the family. The kids as well as adults love going to Maggiano's.Special Features:
- Perfect!!KatesmomDined on 9/27/2014Took my daughter to dinner while she was home from college. Staff, food and atmosphere were outstanding. It will definitely be a regular dinner spot when she is home again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014Went recently for dinner. Had fabulous time was able to secure reservation same day. Food was delicious; waitstaff attentive. Would return and recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my waitress was horriblefoodcriticDined on 9/26/2014Although the food was amazing our server made us feel as though we were a burden to serve. Then she sat down at a table with I'm guessing was her friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatMLB52Dined on 9/26/2014Service and food were exceptional. My date thought her Salmon Oscar was better than my Grilled Salmon. LOL- both great.Special Features:
- Weekday MaggianosmarbsdadVIPDined on 9/25/2014We were surprised coming in during the week at the number of people in for dinner. Very busy, and the staff handled it well.
- Our server KyleDbec64VIPDined on 9/25/2014Honestly, our server Kyle made the evening for my husband and I. He was never intrusive but always attentive. Kyle notice a card envelop on the table and asked if it was someone's birthday. We told him it was our anniversary. We were too full to order dessert but Kyle brought a small sample plate with two candles on it saying we couldn't leave without acknowledging the occasion. It was a nice touch and very much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's Cherry HillBonApetiteDined on 9/23/2014Have dined here several times and the food and service is excellent.Special Features:
- rb922Dined on 9/22/2014We chose Maggiano's for my birthday dinner and everyone in our party loved their food. The waiter was attentive and courteous. This family will be going back!Special Features:
- Awesome Place!!!!BobBDined on 9/22/2014I have been here to Maggianos in Cherry Hill NJ twice. The service is terrific..The food is outstanding and they go out of their way NOT to sit you near others which makes for a quiet and relaxing dinner... The chicken parm is the best ever and the prices are ridiculously affordable for an upscale place like this... I can't wait to go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the options!teachdeeDined on 9/21/2014I love that there is an option of a lighter fare for most entrees on the menu! Way to go Maggiano's!Special Features:
- Great placeSueRDined on 9/21/2014The food is always good. The service, although there always seems to be a ton if servers, has been quite slow the last few times I've gone. The restaurant is always COLD!!! we always remember sweaters and long sleeves when we go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on a Saturday Night.LozwifeDined on 9/20/2014Maggianos Little Italy is one of my favorite restaurants. Great service on a very busy Saturday night. Waiter was very attentive and our glasses ( and stomachs) were always full. We had a little bit of a wait ( as should be expected on a Saturday night) but it was made up to us. We are very very pleased and will return again based on this experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerSteveDined on 9/20/2014Not our first time at this Maggianos, good food, good service but a bit noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenttVinnieDined on 9/20/2014Came in to try the new light menu and was pleasantly surprised to great amount of flavor Our server John was excellent and very on key ! I love coming to this restaurant from PennsylvaniaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodshrimploverDined on 9/19/2014Nice atomsphere, excellent spot for a date. Good service. Good food. Great seating. No long wait. Prices not bad. All dressings home madeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OLD WORLD FEELIRISHSCOT2Dined on 9/16/2014Excellent food in very large portions that are big enough to take home. The classic pasta deal of the buy one take one home is a great sell, as we now have a 2nd meal for home. Vintage music of Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Jerry Vale, Bobby Darrin, etc...... would love to hear the music alittle lounder for more enjoyment. Well paced service and excellent food, just can't beat that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's always delivers!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/14/2014Maggiano's always delivers: the food is very good, consistently prepared, and affordably priced. I went to sample the new, "lighter" menu and really enjoyed the meal. The wait staff was exceptional, too. She was attentive and the food was delivered promptly; everyone at my table had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excelent food and service.Love2EatDined on 9/10/2014Great place to eat, staff is very friendly and welcoming, food is very good way above a typical Italian restaurant chain, and prices are reasonable. I took one star off of ny review due to the time it takes food to come from the kitchen, it is absurdly long. Plan a visit to be a whole night, not a start to an evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food & excellent service!TriciaDined on 9/10/2014I have been to Maggiano's a number of times and I am never disappointed. The food is amazing, and there is always more than enough to take home (even if you don't do the buy one take one home deal). I went there recently for my birthday and my server was amazing. When she found out it was my birthday, she brought me a free dessert (not that I had any room for it!). I love the Sinatra-style music they play and the ambiance of the restaurant is so inviting. My only criticism would be that it seems they are paring back their portions a bit, but like I said, there is still more than enough food for at least one (usually two) more meals. It's a good thing this restaurant isn't too close to me - otherwise I'd probably weigh 300 lbs by now!Special Features: