Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
2000 Route 38
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8567924470
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Thomas Hubbard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Check with General Manager or Executive Chef at (856) 792-4470.
A word from Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
Maggiano's Little Italy is a classic Italian-American cuisine that proudly carries forward this tradition of sharing, combining it with the distinctive warmth and inviting neighborhood feel of our restaurants. Maggiano's is your everyday, neighborhood joint. Where you can relax, unwind, & be yourself.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill - Best Restaurants in Cherry Hill ›
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
340 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (246)good for groups (225)kid-friendly (122)romantic (105)fit for foodies (102)great for lunch (86)neighborhood gem (56)great for brunch (41)notable wine list (40)hot spot (39)great for outdoor dining (28)late-night find (23)vibrant bar scene (17)scenic view (9)Show More
- Yummy foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/25/2014Food is always delicious. They honor special requests. Desserts are amazing. Always a great dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good family restaurantmickymotoDined on 8/23/2014nice for a family get together. military discount is especially nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food and service were very good but the time between ordering and actually getting our food was way too long. At least a half an hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and lots of it!PatriciaDined on 8/21/2014We dined Chef's Choice "family style" and enjoyed every dish, especially the Veal Parmigian. Excellent dinner and you can always depend on the quality.Special Features:
- Great business lunch againCherSquadDined on 8/21/2014I like having work lunches at the Cherry Hill Maggiano's. The staff never rush us out and the food is consistently good. We always have space to spread out, which is great when we review paperwork. The grilled salmon on my salad was tasty and well-prepared, but underwhelming in size. I mentioned it to the server, and later when she gave us the bill, she told us that the manager comped my salad. I didn't expect that, and I was delighted that they took my comment seriously. The manager made sure he talked to us before we left. Great customer service. While I go here for work lunches occasionally, our family really likes this location, too. The food and services are always top notch.Special Features:
- Maggianostime2dineDined on 8/20/2014I would recommend this restaurant to everyone the food and service will definitely make me come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Birthday CelebrationsmeowDined on 8/19/2014We enjoy this Maggiano's location for special family bithday dinner celebrations. The food, service and atmosphere are all great.Special Features:
- waitertaurwardDined on 8/17/2014I do not remember his name but my waiter was OUTSTANDING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My First ExperienceCM21Dined on 8/17/2014Overall, I was very happy with our dinner. The food was delicious, and we loved all the specialty pastas. It was nice to have a meal to take home, too! Dessert was delicious. Our waitress was very sweet and friendly, but she was extremely busy and forgot some parts of our order. Other than that, it was a great night. I would definitely go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experienceGR8DATEDined on 8/17/2014me and my husband came to your beautiful restaurant for our 25th anniversary. we had a wonderful experience and I will spread the word. our server was wonderful. Thank you very much for a wonderful Anniversary dinner. WE WILL BE BACK VERY SOON!!!!!Special Features:
- stick with the pasta dishesDianeyVIPDined on 8/16/2014Have been here in the past and enjoyed the pasta dishes. This time we decided to order the talapia, prepared two different ways, and were not impressed with either selection. Fish was dry and not very tasty.Special Features:
- AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Great dinner, fabulous service just a little loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodfoodalwaysDined on 8/14/2014although arriving a little late, we were shown to our table right away. our server was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu and drinks menu. the meal was excellent with more than enough portions. i cant say anymore than i will be coming back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just Fine!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/14/2014My boys have wanted to go to this restaurant for a long because their friends raved about it. After they ate the described it as just 'fine.'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingLuv2dineDined on 8/13/2014Had a great time at Maggiano's. The food was great and our server Andrew was fantastic. Will definately find againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!AlexisDined on 8/11/2014Came here for my Birthday dinner. Excellent service, our waiter was phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnivDinnerDined on 8/9/2014We always have a great meal and enjoy the great atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last minute mealSweetPea07Dined on 8/6/2014I always love eating at Maggianos and the very attentive service is wonderful. The food is very delicious and I never leave there hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was not like last timereservationspleaseDined on 8/3/2014We have been there several times before but this will be our last. The portions are quite smaller and the prices higher. The waitress was to busy and we waited for her to many times. There are too many Italian Restaurants in the area to choose from to end up here for only fair food. My husband and I both had nausea after eating the lasagna but everyone else liked their food. Oh well.Special Features:
- FabuliciousDined on 8/2/20141st time there. Anniversary dinner. Waiter was Joe R. Wrote a sweet message on our receipt wishing us a happy anniversary! Recommended the mozzy "bricks" & we LOVED THEM!! Delicious food! Excellent portions....which gave us each an extra dinner to take home. All the wait staff smiled or said hello and g'nite when we were leaving. Parking is atrocious but whew!! So glad there was valet! Husband and I were very happy and will be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceKeithNJDined on 8/1/2014Good food, good time. not a long wait on a Friday night.Special Features:
- awesome pastaSunnysWorldDined on 7/27/2014We had the eggplant parmesan, ziti, and fettucini alfredo. All amazing and reheat well. Service was efficient, table and utensils clean. Overall enjoyable and doable on my poor-college-kid budget :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014This was my first time here. Brought my.mom fir her birthday. Everything was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodMopar42Dined on 7/26/2014WE (Party of 6) ordered the middle 'Family " style food............everything was outstanding! Salad dressing was super good.Salmon so good we got 3 more.Service was great...sausage & peppers appetizer...superb.......Will absolutely be back for more!!Special Features:
- AnniversoryTablefor2Dined on 7/26/2014We had been together 5 yrs and just got in engage. Planning and saving for October wedding. The special buy one pasta and take one home was great savings. We had a great timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaiterGizmoDined on 7/26/2014Our waiter, Kyle, was outstanding. Service, demeanor were excellent. It makes a difference when you get great service.Special Features:
- Great food, big gapsDisappointingVIPDined on 7/25/2014I love Maggianos, but on my last visit the food came out too slowly. There were giant gaps between courses and the place wasn't too crowded. My dinner took almost 2.5 hours - that's too long!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014Love coming here. We are gluten free and the chef is very accommodating. I feel gear knowing that no matter what we order it will be great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticRivgirlDined on 7/25/2014It was girls night for me and my mother. We arrived right at 6:30, and our table was ready immediately. We had zero wait time for the server to fill our water, ask us for our drink order, and give us the specials. Amy, our server, was FANTASTIC! Friendly, helpful, socially fun....she's a gem and an asset to Maggiano's. The entire evening was enjoyable. Food was hot, and came in more than adequate intervals. Dinner was fantastic. Thank you, Maggiano's!Special Features:
- ENJOYABLEyadayada7Dined on 7/25/2014We were greated with an energetic smile. After being seated the waitress gave great instructions for the different meal styles. Everyone enjoyed their food tremendously.Special Features:
- CarolynVIPDined on 7/24/2014our server overcharged our bill by more than $60 . I noticed the mistake the next day I called the manager and they were very good about correcting my bill and sending me a gift card as well. Restaurants all make mistakes but it is the Service recovery that makes you "forgive and return" for another opportunity to win our business. Well Done to the manager
- Mangia!CaribbeanFrankDined on 7/21/2014Very good Italian fare. Portions are large and selection is more than adequate. When you want good Italian food without breaking the bank, Maggiano's is the place to go. Been to them all and never had a bad meal.Special Features:
- DeliciousnitaDined on 7/20/2014Never disappointed here ! The food is delicious, plentiful and of the best quality! Love the take home selections as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnerloverDined on 7/20/2014Crowded,noisy..waiters in a hurry..svolded us for not finishing an entree before requesting anotherSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014Very nice atmosphere. Family orientated and accommodating!!! Great foodSpecial Features:
- Real ItalianCarolVIPDined on 7/19/2014This is the place for true Italian food. Portions are a good size and prices are reasonable but everything is a la carte so you don't get salad or anything with your meal. I got the pasta d mar and it had lots of seafood but hardly any pasta. Someone else got shrimp scampi and there was a lot of shrimp but hardly any pasta. Be prepared for an energetic crowd and noise but definitely worth going to.
- excellentrepoDined on 7/18/2014Great food. Home-made authentic italian food. Excellent service. Good price. Definitely worth the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/18/2014Always a good food experience, and plentiful, at Maggianos. Felt a bit cheated this time, though, as they advertised they were participating in local Restaurant Week -- and the "deal" was the regular menu at the regular price. Pretty misleading.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentjerseyboyDined on 7/16/2014Maggiano's is an excellent place to have great appetizers, dinner and dessert. Service was excellent with Amanda as our waitress.Special Features:
- Restaurant week treatLuvTastyVittlesVIPDined on 7/15/2014Great food with wine coupled with a special restaurant week promotion made this a delicious no brainer. This is my once a week destination!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.