Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
2000 Route 38
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 8567924470
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Thomas Hubbard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Check with General Manager or Executive Chef at (856) 792-4470.
A word from Maggiano's - Cherry Hill
Maggiano's Little Italy is a classic Italian-American cuisine that proudly carries forward this tradition of sharing, combining it with the distinctive warmth and inviting neighborhood feel of our restaurants. Maggiano's is your everyday, neighborhood joint. Where you can relax, unwind, & be yourself.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill - Best Restaurants in Cherry Hill ›
Maggiano's - Cherry Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
329 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (232)good for groups (229)kid-friendly (113)fit for foodies (107)romantic (102)great for lunch (85)neighborhood gem (53)hot spot (45)notable wine list (42)great for brunch (34)great for outdoor dining (26)late-night find (21)vibrant bar scene (17)scenic view (7)Show More
- Great food, good pricesTomMDined on 9/27/2014This is my 4th or 5th time dining at Maggiano's and it still didn't disappoint. We arrived right before our 7:15 OpenTable reservation, they had us in their system and we were seated within 10 minutes despite it being packed (Saturday night). Their wait staff is always on point and helpful. Their food though, it's a whole other level of delicious. I haven't tried every dish they have, but the 4 or 5 ones that I have tried have been awesome. Prices are a few dollars more than a typical Olive Garden dish. Would definitely recommend trying them.Special Features:
- Great Family PlaceGoodBeerDined on 9/27/2014There is something here for everyone in the family. The kids as well as adults love going to Maggiano's.Special Features:
- Perfect!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Took my daughter to dinner while she was home from college. Staff, food and atmosphere were outstanding. It will definitely be a regular dinner spot when she is home again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggianos reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014Went recently for dinner. Had fabulous time was able to secure reservation same day. Food was delicious; waitstaff attentive. Would return and recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my waitress was horriblefoodcriticDined on 9/26/2014Although the food was amazing our server made us feel as though we were a burden to serve. Then she sat down at a table with I'm guessing was her friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatMLB52Dined on 9/26/2014Service and food were exceptional. My date thought her Salmon Oscar was better than my Grilled Salmon. LOL- both great.Special Features:
- Weekday MaggianosmarbsdadVIPDined on 9/25/2014We were surprised coming in during the week at the number of people in for dinner. Very busy, and the staff handled it well.
- Our server KyleDbec64VIPDined on 9/25/2014Honestly, our server Kyle made the evening for my husband and I. He was never intrusive but always attentive. Kyle notice a card envelop on the table and asked if it was someone's birthday. We told him it was our anniversary. We were too full to order dessert but Kyle brought a small sample plate with two candles on it saying we couldn't leave without acknowledging the occasion. It was a nice touch and very much appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's Cherry HillBonApetiteDined on 9/23/2014Have dined here several times and the food and service is excellent.Special Features:
- rb922Dined on 9/22/2014We chose Maggiano's for my birthday dinner and everyone in our party loved their food. The waiter was attentive and courteous. This family will be going back!Special Features:
- Awesome Place!!!!BobBDined on 9/22/2014I have been here to Maggianos in Cherry Hill NJ twice. The service is terrific..The food is outstanding and they go out of their way NOT to sit you near others which makes for a quiet and relaxing dinner... The chicken parm is the best ever and the prices are ridiculously affordable for an upscale place like this... I can't wait to go back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the options!teachdeeDined on 9/21/2014I love that there is an option of a lighter fare for most entrees on the menu! Way to go Maggiano's!Special Features:
- Great placeSueRDined on 9/21/2014The food is always good. The service, although there always seems to be a ton if servers, has been quite slow the last few times I've gone. The restaurant is always COLD!!! we always remember sweaters and long sleeves when we go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner on a Saturday Night.LozwifeDined on 9/20/2014Maggianos Little Italy is one of my favorite restaurants. Great service on a very busy Saturday night. Waiter was very attentive and our glasses ( and stomachs) were always full. We had a little bit of a wait ( as should be expected on a Saturday night) but it was made up to us. We are very very pleased and will return again based on this experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- anniversary dinnerSteveDined on 9/20/2014Not our first time at this Maggianos, good food, good service but a bit noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenttVinnieDined on 9/20/2014Came in to try the new light menu and was pleasantly surprised to great amount of flavor Our server John was excellent and very on key ! I love coming to this restaurant from PennsylvaniaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodshrimploverDined on 9/19/2014Nice atomsphere, excellent spot for a date. Good service. Good food. Great seating. No long wait. Prices not bad. All dressings home madeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OLD WORLD FEELIRISHSCOT2Dined on 9/16/2014Excellent food in very large portions that are big enough to take home. The classic pasta deal of the buy one take one home is a great sell, as we now have a 2nd meal for home. Vintage music of Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Jerry Vale, Bobby Darrin, etc...... would love to hear the music alittle lounder for more enjoyment. Well paced service and excellent food, just can't beat that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's always delivers!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/14/2014Maggiano's always delivers: the food is very good, consistently prepared, and affordably priced. I went to sample the new, "lighter" menu and really enjoyed the meal. The wait staff was exceptional, too. She was attentive and the food was delivered promptly; everyone at my table had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excelent food and service.Love2EatDined on 9/10/2014Great place to eat, staff is very friendly and welcoming, food is very good way above a typical Italian restaurant chain, and prices are reasonable. I took one star off of ny review due to the time it takes food to come from the kitchen, it is absurdly long. Plan a visit to be a whole night, not a start to an evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food & excellent service!TriciaDined on 9/10/2014I have been to Maggiano's a number of times and I am never disappointed. The food is amazing, and there is always more than enough to take home (even if you don't do the buy one take one home deal). I went there recently for my birthday and my server was amazing. When she found out it was my birthday, she brought me a free dessert (not that I had any room for it!). I love the Sinatra-style music they play and the ambiance of the restaurant is so inviting. My only criticism would be that it seems they are paring back their portions a bit, but like I said, there is still more than enough food for at least one (usually two) more meals. It's a good thing this restaurant isn't too close to me - otherwise I'd probably weigh 300 lbs by now!Special Features:
- Amazing TimeRomanticDined on 9/9/2014My friend had an amazing dinner. I love this place. This was his first Time and he loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Soooo Goodgood2bDined on 9/7/2014Still our favorite! Food is excellent! We always gather here for birthdays and it has never dissappointed us.Special Features:
- PhillycoupleDined on 9/6/2014Everything was great except the wait time. I had an 8:30 reservation but still had to wait 20 mins for our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & great experience!PGunnZDined on 9/6/2014Service was courteous and consistent, food and desserts were delicious! A must do when in town!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Real Deal Italian FoodstepmarieDined on 9/2/2014Very delicious! Right off the bat appreciate that they serve true red gravy! Not marinara and not watered down tomatoe sauce. Real 6 hours on the stove, grandmas secret recipe gravy. That alone sold me! The rest was a bonus ;)Special Features:
- A great NightRJwebDined on 9/1/2014We decided that we wanted to try a different place for our anniversity this year, it was wonderful, try the samen oscar you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Meets expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014For a chain, it is consistent, I always have great friendly service that goes above and beyond - which makes up for the chain atmosphere and lack of Imagination in dining- great place if you do t mind eating at a mall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingAwesomeFoodDined on 8/31/2014Delicious food that couldn't get better Cant wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/30/2014We sat at bar! Service was great and Angelo made great drinks. Chocolate Martini, Expresso Martini, Mohijto were delicious. Food was excellant as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good.kroeDined on 8/30/2014This has to be one of our favorite "go to spots". Drinks are always wonderful and generous, service excellent and there food while not gourmet or a place foodies would flock to is always solid and delicious. Not to mention reasonable. Just look at the crowds there on Friday and Saturday nights and I think a lot of folks agree with me.Special Features:
- AwesomePattyDined on 8/30/2014My husband, sister and brother-in-law all went out together and wanted to try Maggiano's and were not disappointed. Everything was wonderful. We opted for the Family Style dinner and we were so happy, everything was delicious. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great LunchMrDineDined on 8/30/2014If you love great Italian food, you can't find a bad meal here. The pasta are home made and excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodLaurSDined on 8/29/2014This place has a great atmosphere and great food. Would definitely recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food4DaysDined on 8/29/2014We ordered the two for $39 and didn't expect to take so much food home. It was all well seasoned and we are looking forward to going back again!! That is a great idea and is unique, I have never seen that anywhere before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like the food, dislike the serviceNoisyDined on 8/29/2014Seated immediately. Very, very noisy; lack of attention by overwhelmed server; food quality, good. We had a difficult time having table conversation due to the noise. Request for booth met, but in a corner booth out of view of staff. Ugh! Love the food, and dislike the craziness.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy foodCammyDined on 8/25/2014Food is always delicious. They honor special requests. Desserts are amazing. Always a great dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!khaagDined on 8/24/2014We always go for family celebrations, the food is always great, what more can i say.Special Features:
- good family restaurantmickymotoDined on 8/23/2014nice for a family get together. military discount is especially nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food and service were very good but the time between ordering and actually getting our food was way too long. At least a half an hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.