Maggiano's - Charlotte
4400 Sharon Road
Charlotte, NC 28211Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Charlotte
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7049162300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Delfino Netto
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 704-916-2320 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Entertainment: Live Music in the lounge every Wednesday-Friday
A word from Maggiano's - Charlotte
Welcome to Maggiano’s Little Italy in Charlotte, located at 4400 Sharon Road in SouthPark Mall. Our 350-seat dining room is ideal for group meals, festive gatherings & romantic lunches or dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served in a vibrant dining room. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts. Dine family style or a la carte – either way, you’ll love it. Come visit us & allow Maggiano's the opportunity to serve you some of the best Italian American food you have ever tasted.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Charlotte - Best Restaurants in Charlotte ›
Maggiano's - Charlotte reviews from OpenTable diners
273 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (181)good for groups (154)romantic (97)fit for foodies (87)great for lunch (83)great for outdoor dining (81)kid-friendly (80)neighborhood gem (63)notable wine list (41)hot spot (39)great for brunch (31)late-night find (29)vibrant bar scene (27)scenic view (12)Show More
- Maggiano'sFlip1960Dined on 10/16/2014An outstanding restaurant in every aspect. The food was excellent. We had a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/16/2014This is the best italian restaurant in Charlotte. Full stop. Wonderful ambiance and service, great deal dinner for two meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food food priceMarcieBPDined on 10/12/2014Chose this spot for bday dinner due to previous experience. Great ambience, excellent service, the crab cakes and lasagne are excellent choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014Food is OK at best. Sysco foods at its finest i guess. They herd you in like cattle and serve you food that just not good. you can tell nothing is fresh. If you want real Italian go to Tascano in South Park. This is just another Olive Garder.Special Features:
- yumSpaceCatDined on 10/10/2014my wife and I went there for our anniversary. The service was excellent the server was nice to us and helpful. I did enjoy the experience and his suggestions. My wife picked out Maggianos specifically for the veal parmesan. It was some of the best I had ever eaten.I would say it was just a tad bit too salty but great none the less. I must confess to falling in love with the warm bread that was served almost immediately after we sat down. My wife and I both enjoyed our dining experience in the food we ateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer lunchBobCDined on 10/10/2014Great lunch with customers. Service and food were theusual outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/9/2014Fantastic, friendly and great food. The server was amazing and helped us navigate the menu. I took two friends there and everyone enjoyed it so much. Beautiful atmosphere!Special Features:
- Great mealbgw52VIPDined on 10/9/2014We enjoyed our wine, service and meal. All was delicious. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaggianosDined on 10/8/2014I would highly recommend Maggiano's to anyone! It is definitely one to experience for the great food, awesome atmosphere and location. It is number one in my book for "go to" places in Charlotte!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick tripNathanDined on 10/4/2014In town for spouse's high-school class reunion. Had late dinner at Maggiano's--one of our favorites in Charlotte. Had to change reservation at last minute--no problem; restaurant accommodated readily. We were seated a few minutes BEFORE reservation time and never rushed. Not the best table location in the house, but not horrible either. Efficient, friendly staff. Always a good experience here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE this place!jgrahamDined on 10/4/2014It never lets me down everytime I visit. Food is the best. I always tell my friends to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceCamSCDined on 10/4/2014The service was really good and the food was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RepeatableNetsurferDined on 10/4/2014Great food, good service. Portion size promotes doggy bags. The food was excellent as always. I recommend the Veal or Chicken Parmesan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off NightOohBrazilDined on 10/3/2014The new Lighter menu items are yummy, we tried 3. The chopped salad was bland/not tossed well, so the top half was blah, but the overall service was lacking. My seating request via Open Table (booth or table NOT near the bar-end of the restaurant) resulted in seating right at the bar/waitstaff doorway, so when I mentioned this, the hostess said, "Well, it's a booth. If you don't mind waiting, we can reseat you elsewhere in 15 minutes.", but we were already seated late, so I declined. Our waitress started off good but after then was all so-so...didn't take my drink order and had someone else bring our apps & entrees. I'll go here again because of prior experiences, so this one is chalked up as an "off night".Special Features:
- Great Family Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014Totally enjoyed the wonderful food, great service, and friendly atmosphere of Maggiano's in Charlotte! Did call ahead seating so wait time was non existant and our server was on call at all times! Will definitely visit again when in town to see my son!Special Features:
- Good food!ChanyDined on 9/27/2014The food was good and I would come back. A group of us met and chose to have the family style dinner. I don't think one can ever go wrong with the family style option. I would recommend that you eat a piece of fruit for lunch and dinner. Bring your appetite!Special Features:
- Old FavoriteFOODIEDined on 9/26/2014I love the atmosphere at Maggiano's. The music and decor is inviting. It's an old favorite. There was a time when we would only go for special occasions and now we just kind of pop in from time to time for lunch or dinner. I am especially fond of the family style dining. Also, when you order one of the classic pastas you can pick a second pasta to take home at no additional charge. The pricing is appealing. They'll even deliver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chris1VIPDined on 9/26/2014We do not got to the restaurant as much as we would like to or should. We had a pleasant dinner out side on the patio. Waitress was fun and very perky She was helpful with all of our question. We had a nice bottle of wine and really enjoyed our dinner.Special Features:
- ALWAYS GREAT2RomanticsAtHeartDined on 9/26/2014This place NEVER disappoints. The food, the service the ambiance is always at the top of our list. They have never let us down. We go there for anything from a date night to a special occasion.Special Features:
- Amazing ExperienceitsTierahDuhDined on 9/26/2014Omg this was my first time here and me and my boyfriend loved it. We went here for date night and was blown away! Our waiter Bryan was great ..he was very helpful and friendly..he went out his way to make sure I was satisfied when I didnt like my first choice food he suggested the lasagna and omg it was amazing and uu get to take one home compliments of the chef..me and my hubby will definitely be going back often :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.Barb10Dined on 9/25/2014We dined here for lunch a coupe months ago and our waiter, Alex (I think) not only remembered us, but what we had to drink and where we sat. Very, very impressive. He was an OUTSTANDING server.Special Features:
- That's Italian!Cherryames1949VIPDined on 9/24/2014My friend and I showed up for a late lunch and sat in the bar. I love sitting there because the bar area is always quieter than the main restaurant. It is also a blast into the past with dark wood and beautiful banquette seating. With Sinatra crooning in the background the atmosphere is complete. We started with chocolate martinis. They are always the best. Our server brought out hot bread with oil and cheese that was joined by our Maggiano salad. I had the veal piccata off the lighter menu and my friend had the mushroom ravioli. Both were delicious! We finished with coffee and lemon cookies. Our server couldn't have been more attentive. It was a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT service116unashamedDined on 9/21/2014Our waitress was amazing, polite, and funny. The manager of the store came out and brought us fried zucchini on the house which was to die for. The food was DELICIOUS and unbelievably fast coming out. My only complaint is that we were sitting outside, and they were cleaning up all the cushions, table cloths, and setting up the chairs making us feel rushed. But overall this was a GREAT experience. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just okweatethereDined on 9/21/2014Gave good rating...everything qaa OK, nothing outatandsing. Veal was over cooked. Peicet, but the one home option was nice.
- great experienceluvvvvtodineeeDined on 9/20/2014As soon as you walk in you are welcomed. Its a great over all feel, and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian FoodPeterFraedrichVIPDined on 9/20/2014Always enjoy eating at Maggiones and never had a bad experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!! what a great restaurantbuzz57Dined on 9/20/2014750 characters is not enough to review this restaurant. The food is great ,the staff is incredible. I tend to eat too much and then they give me more to take home, you can't beat that.Special Features:
- Italiano!!TheLandlordDined on 9/20/2014This a great restaurant for authentic Italian Food! I enjoyed my evening.The section that we sat in was a little dark and the table was small for 4 people.It made it a little tight getting in all the plates and accessories.However when the food came it made it all worthwhile.The appetizers were great I would recommend the Zucchini Fritte.The entree's were great I had the Chicken Parmegian and it was great! The portions are plentiful and I took some home.Overall a great night of food and the service was very good considering that the place was packed.Special Features:
- great atmosphereabcFoodie123Dined on 9/19/2014I love this place. They have such a laid back environment and are so nice. Place is gorgeous. Outside seating was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerLovesndfoodDined on 9/19/2014We had a wonderful dinner. Our waiter was fabulous. It made our 16th anniversary very specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early seatingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Great thing is we got seated before our reservation food was great waiter was good. Only complaint was I had to tell the hostess to clean the restrooms as they were filthy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - lousy servicejchNCDined on 9/13/2014We dined at a table for 6 for a 70th birthday celebration. We ordered wine and drinks for the kids and waited over 20 minutes for drinks. The salad and bread came out before we reminded the server for the drinks. Kids meal was wrong and we waited again a long time for it to be corrected. Water was not refilled. For a $200+ meal, I expect more!Special Features:
- 11th AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Perfect place and great prices to celebrate our wedding Anniversary! When our table was ready (waited less than 5 minutes and we were early) the staff wished us Happy Anniversary which was very sweet. Service was outstanding and so was the food. We love to celebrate with Maggiano's for special occasions!Special Features:
- Always great!Mrm676Dined on 9/12/2014We love to eat here on special occasions. It's always great and makes our special day even more special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's-CharlotteTheresaDined on 9/9/2014I had the pleasure of dinning at Maggiano's in South Park. From the moment I walked through the doors the experience was First Class. The service was excellent and the food was Exceptional from Apeitizer, Salad, Main Course to the anticipated desert of Tiramisu. I Highly Recommend Maggiano's!Special Features:
- Worst timeAnniversary39Dined on 9/7/2014Worst time waiter didn't seem to care when we told him we didn't enjoy it veal grainy and chewy chicken Marsala had grizzle and had to wait ten minutes for extra gravy that I asked for when placed order. Said food problem could be distributor, he took check and never had anyone speak to us. We were celebrating our Wedding Anniversary so big disappointment we had.Special Features:
- Mmmmhmmmmgood!happyfamilyDined on 9/7/2014Eight of us went for my MIL's birthday as she had never been to Maggiano's. She LOVED it and was so happy with our choice for her. The food was good and the service was excellent. Not too hard on the pocketbook either with the "take one home" option. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cleanliness DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/7/2014I was very disappointed in the cleanliness of the restaurant. The booth was full of crumbs. Underneath the table there was a fork, a knife, a napkin, and food. Started the night off wrong. Tables sat dirty as well. Service was average. Food was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVED IT!!!PrettyLadySCDined on 9/6/2014We will definitely be eat here again!!! Our food was delish!Special Features:
- Special occasionsJfbuiceDined on 9/6/2014This restaurant is nice but a little pricey. Wish a salad was included with the entrée. Lots of people and definitely a happening place. Maybe a little too happening for a romantic dinner, especially when we were seated right at the entrance of the restaurant where everyone had to walk by to get to there seats.Special Features: