Maggiano's - Charlotte
4400 Sharon Road
Charlotte, NC 28211Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Charlotte
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7049162300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Delfino Netto
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 704-916-2320 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Entertainment: Live Music in the lounge every Wednesday-Friday
A word from Maggiano's - Charlotte
Welcome to Maggiano’s Little Italy in Charlotte, located at 4400 Sharon Road in SouthPark Mall. Our 350-seat dining room is ideal for group meals, festive gatherings & romantic lunches or dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served in a vibrant dining room. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts. Dine family style or a la carte – either way, you’ll love it. Come visit us & allow Maggiano's the opportunity to serve you some of the best Italian American food you have ever tasted.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Maggiano's - Charlotte - Best Restaurants in Charlotte ›
Maggiano's - Charlotte reviews from OpenTable diners
331 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (223)good for groups (193)romantic (108)great for lunch (99)kid-friendly (90)fit for foodies (89)great for outdoor dining (84)neighborhood gem (73)great for brunch (51)notable wine list (50)hot spot (43)vibrant bar scene (29)late-night find (27)scenic view (16)Show More
- One of my favorites.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014Maggiano's always has wonderful food and good service. You can get an elegant dish with a fine wine or take advantage of their deal on the inexpensive pasta dishes to order one in and take another home for the next day. The only down side is that it always seems very crowded and the noise level can get very high. Reservations can be made on line and are strongly suggested.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014Great food. Very noisy, though. Waitress good but forgot something. Friendly serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We had reservations. Got to the restaurant on time and was immediately seated. The food was excellent. The service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't sit in the back roommamapowVIPDined on 8/31/2014We usually LOVE everything about Maggianos, but not this trip. As usual, the food was delicious and the service good, but we were seated in the back room and it was unpleasantly loud and much warmer due to the low ceiling. The tables in that area were so close that when people were sitting at them, I was very uncomfortable trying to get to our table which was all the way at the back corner of the room. Just ask for a table in the front section.Special Features:
- PleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2014Maggiano's is a favorite dining spot for many. The atmosphere is nice although it is loud. If you are looking for a quiet, romantic spot where you do not feel like the staff is hurrying you to leave, this is not the place to go. The food presentation is good, but the selections can be quite heavy in creams, butter, salt and oil. Not enough heart healthy menu selections. Feel the prices are too hefty for what you get.Special Features:
- Our Favorite in CharlotteOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Food is great! If going with four or more you have to try the Family Style menu. Awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkNPDined on 8/30/2014We had a wonderful evening with excellent service and good food. Very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Never been disappointed.....OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014I have ate here several times and it has never failed me before. This restaurant is one that you have to visit if you like Italian food. The pasta here is made in house and it shows in the taste. Every time me and my wife are in Charlotte, this is a must stop for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date Night With SonIloveMaggianosDined on 8/30/2014I chose this restaurant for our pre-birthday date night with my son. We had a wonderful time laughing and joking. The night was topped off with a surprise cookie dessert for the both of us, adorned with a candle. This was a special, memorable evening for us both.Special Features:
- Reasonable prices, great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014This was our second time at Maggiano's, we were impressed again!! The staff was very friendly, our waitress was the best & the food was delicious. I wish the salad was included with the price of the meal, but at least the delicious bread was!! The deal of buying one meal & taking one home free of charge is just wonderful, you can't go wrong!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChampagneDined on 8/28/2014The food was very good. The variety was excellent. The desert was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Southpark GemRossRylanceDined on 8/27/2014My wife Kathleen and I love our little respite from the real world. Maggiano's Charlotte is our favorite restaurant for sure. We love the reception that we get. We love our waiter Tommy who is excellent! We love the food and we love the price that we pay for great quality. It always is a great time for us and we have gotten to know Jeff the manager as well, who is an admirable guy. Please make plans to spend your next special occasion or group function here. The staff will not fail to impress your guests. The food will blow them away.Special Features:
- DavidFDined on 8/26/2014I love their family style option. The appetizers are excellent and the service is super friendly.Special Features:
- Fantastic!Bestdinnerever47Dined on 8/24/2014Two words. SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! Reservations, seating, waitress, service, food, atmosphere, price I've lived here all my life best experience ever:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bit of a changeEMF673Dined on 8/23/2014We have been loyal patrons since opening.This was this one of many x's we have brought gsts to exper. the food. I had noticed increases in prices on the menu, which I do not mind if all remains the same which it did not. Service awful very fast (long time waitress), no remembrance of birthdays-told hostess and called ahead. All family style food brought with 30 minutes no time to breath no a great experience at all. Maybe slipping-will try once again.Special Features:
- Thank YououtstandingserviceDined on 8/23/2014Everyone was prompt (we had reserved time) Everyone was friendly and kid. Food was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodFoodComaDined on 8/23/2014Food was wonderful, but the waitress was super slow and we had to ask several times for things or she would forget to bring things, ie, plate, refill a drink.Special Features:
- Happy TimesAwesomeDined on 8/23/2014Our ladies group dined on a Saturday evening. The table was in a great location. Our server remembered everyone's order. The food came out fast and to our satisfaction. Very pleased!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to take your kidsfattylovescurryDined on 8/21/2014We had a great time at Maggiano's with our 5 and 3 year old boys. The staff are really friendly, the food really nice and it's not pretentious at all so we felt really at home - it had a real family feel to it.Special Features:
- Moms birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014We really enjoyed the appetizers, the entrées not so much
- Another good meal....Foodieheaven14Dined on 8/18/2014Great service, but found some if the staple dishes lacked flavor and were boring.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousTurrettaDined on 8/16/2014Our son and daughter in law came down from Maryland to celebrate my birthday. They always want to go to maggianos when they come down. They treated us and everything was very good. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place! Highly Recommended!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014My husband took me for my birthday. The online reservations were great for a Saturday night. We loved the atmosphere and food. We did the $39.95 special with appetizer, meals and dessert. We had food for the entire weekend. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- Outstanding!LuvItalianfoodDined on 8/16/2014Wow!! What an amazing dining experience!! My first time there and now it has become my favorite restaurant!!! I will highly recommend Maggiano's to everyone I know. Very impressive. <3 Can't wait to come back!!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service good but Food not so muchMS1025Dined on 8/15/2014I ate at Maggiano's several times over the years. At the beginning it was good but over time the good quality has went down. We had a wonderful waiter so service was great. The issue was that all of our silverware had to be replaced at the table. It was unusually dirty. The wait staff has to check it when it comes out the dishwasher. My pasta had hardly any sauce on it. This happened last time. My friends food was sent back to the kitchen since it was not hot. My other friend said her veal parm was average nothing special. I ended up bringing my pasta home and my hubby fixed it up the next day adding a garlic alfredo sauce to it. Then it was good. I expect Maggiano's to be higher end and I have to admit Olive Garden taste better.Special Features:
- Excellent DinnerToddDined on 8/14/2014We celebrated by daughter's 16th birthday here and were very pleased. The food is wonderful and the service is the best I have seen. Our waiter was exceptional. Will definitely be returning here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LibbyDined on 8/13/2014Second visit to Magianno's and food was excellent. The first time we ate there was for dinner and this time was lunch. Service was superb and staff was very friendly. The restaurant was very clean. I had pasta with which you get a serving to take home with you. It was a generous take home portion. Highly satisfied with the whole experience and will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014I had come to this restaurant a couple of times previously for drinks. This was the first time I had come there for dinner and I can say I did not regret it. From the moment I sat down until the moment I left I enjoyed every second. The service was great. Everyone was friendly, professional, helpful and kind. The food came at a reasonable time and was so delicious! I had ordered the Grilled Salmon with white wine and lemon sauce. It was so tasteful and cooked to perfection. I would definitely recommend this place to others and will be coming back again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysMemsDined on 8/10/2014We dine at Maggiano's a lot. The food is great and the buy-one-take-one-home meals are a fantastic deal. I usually ending up having leftovers that last for a week. It was my mother's first time there, we took her for her birthday, and she was very impressed.Special Features:
- Great food!Luv2dineoutDined on 8/10/2014Had the chance to celebrate my mothers birthday. Our server Tiffany was very efficient and attentive to our needs with that being said the food was excellent. The ambience was very good. Loved the maggiano salad. I would go back again. Thanks to our server Tiffany we would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiono'sGastronomeDined on 8/9/2014I have been going to this place for the last 8 years and never miss their appetizers and pastas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JackieDined on 8/9/2014Love the vintage Italian restaurant feel! Nice option to be able to double your food by ordering the classic pastas.Special Features:
- Hearty neighborhood ItalianCsuebdinesDined on 8/8/2014Plentiful neighborhood Italian food with nice ambiance. Crusty Italian bread served Mediterranean style accompany zesty Caesar salad and a variety of pasta, pollo, beef or fish. Lemon cookies were a light but tasteful end to the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LibbiDined on 8/7/2014The best food ever and plenty of it. Our server was great and was very attentive. We love coming here and will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing service and good foodNickiSopranoDined on 8/4/2014The best part of my experience was by far the service. Daniel provided the best service I have had in years. His prompt attention and stellar attitude truly made the experience memorable. I would gladly go back and try other dishes just for superior service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/3/2014It's like going to an old authentic Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's Rocks!RossRylanceDined on 8/3/2014My wife Kathleen and I were celebrating our 12th Anniversary and choose our favourite restaurant to do so. I have been eating at their restaurants since the first one opened on Grand Avenue in Chicago. I have eaten in many locations across the US of A and they never disappoint! Our service and food was excellent and Jeff the manager is a really great guy. This location is at The SouthPark Mall and allows for things to do before and after the meal!Special Features:
- Yum Yum ....Luv2eatDined on 8/2/2014Maggiano's DID NOT disappoint with their yummy food. I live in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area and the food in Charlotte tasted just like the food at home. Olive Garden does not hold a candle to Maggiano's. Our waiter was very pleasant and attentive. We dined with the choose one dish for dinner and another to take home. What was even more amazing was the food on the second day was better than our dine in dinner the night before. It was so worth the trip. Thank you :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ughBuffluvDined on 8/2/2014First we waited over two hours outside to get a table so we decided to make a reservation. still the wait was fifty minutes later that our scheduled time, Then after the long wait, I ordered the mussels in white wine sauce, beans and roasted red peppers. The sauce was so salty I could not finish the meal. In addition to that I woke up with a very bad headache which was hard to get rid of. We were on vacation we are from Philly and I must say I was disappointed to have had to wait so long after driving 45 minutes to get to the restaurant from where we were staying.Special Features:
- Not the sameOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014My salad wilted & the to go item my wife requested was incorrect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.