Maggiano's - Charlotte
4400 Sharon Road
Charlotte, NC 28211Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Charlotte
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7049162300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Delfino Netto
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 704-916-2320 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Entertainment: Live Music in the lounge every Wednesday-Friday
A word from Maggiano's - Charlotte
Welcome to Maggiano’s Little Italy in Charlotte, located at 4400 Sharon Road in SouthPark Mall. Our 350-seat dining room is ideal for group meals, festive gatherings & romantic lunches or dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served in a vibrant dining room. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts. Dine family style or a la carte – either way, you’ll love it. Come visit us & allow Maggiano's the opportunity to serve you some of the best Italian American food you have ever tasted.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Charlotte - Best Restaurants in Charlotte ›
Maggiano's - Charlotte reviews from OpenTable diners
323 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (219)good for groups (195)romantic (110)great for lunch (107)fit for foodies (98)kid-friendly (96)great for outdoor dining (90)neighborhood gem (76)notable wine list (49)great for brunch (45)hot spot (41)late-night find (30)vibrant bar scene (29)scenic view (15)Show More
- Great Family Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014Totally enjoyed the wonderful food, great service, and friendly atmosphere of Maggiano's in Charlotte! Did call ahead seating so wait time was non existant and our server was on call at all times! Will definitely visit again when in town to see my son!Special Features:
- Old FavoriteFOODIEDined on 9/26/2014I love the atmosphere at Maggiano's. The music and decor is inviting. It's an old favorite. There was a time when we would only go for special occasions and now we just kind of pop in from time to time for lunch or dinner. I am especially fond of the family style dining. Also, when you order one of the classic pastas you can pick a second pasta to take home at no additional charge. The pricing is appealing. They'll even deliver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS GREAT2RomanticsAtHeartDined on 9/26/2014This place NEVER disappoints. The food, the service the ambiance is always at the top of our list. They have never let us down. We go there for anything from a date night to a special occasion.Special Features:
- Amazing ExperienceitsTierahDuhDined on 9/26/2014Omg this was my first time here and me and my boyfriend loved it. We went here for date night and was blown away! Our waiter Bryan was great ..he was very helpful and friendly..he went out his way to make sure I was satisfied when I didnt like my first choice food he suggested the lasagna and omg it was amazing and uu get to take one home compliments of the chef..me and my hubby will definitely be going back often :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.Barb10Dined on 9/25/2014We dined here for lunch a coupe months ago and our waiter, Alex (I think) not only remembered us, but what we had to drink and where we sat. Very, very impressive. He was an OUTSTANDING server.Special Features:
- That's Italian!Cherryames1949VIPDined on 9/24/2014My friend and I showed up for a late lunch and sat in the bar. I love sitting there because the bar area is always quieter than the main restaurant. It is also a blast into the past with dark wood and beautiful banquette seating. With Sinatra crooning in the background the atmosphere is complete. We started with chocolate martinis. They are always the best. Our server brought out hot bread with oil and cheese that was joined by our Maggiano salad. I had the veal piccata off the lighter menu and my friend had the mushroom ravioli. Both were delicious! We finished with coffee and lemon cookies. Our server couldn't have been more attentive. It was a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT service116unashamedDined on 9/21/2014Our waitress was amazing, polite, and funny. The manager of the store came out and brought us fried zucchini on the house which was to die for. The food was DELICIOUS and unbelievably fast coming out. My only complaint is that we were sitting outside, and they were cleaning up all the cushions, table cloths, and setting up the chairs making us feel rushed. But overall this was a GREAT experience. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just okweatethereDined on 9/21/2014Gave good rating...everything qaa OK, nothing outatandsing. Veal was over cooked. Peicet, but the one home option was nice.
- great experienceluvvvvtodineeeDined on 9/20/2014As soon as you walk in you are welcomed. Its a great over all feel, and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian FoodPeterFraedrichVIPDined on 9/20/2014Always enjoy eating at Maggiones and never had a bad experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!! what a great restaurantbuzz57Dined on 9/20/2014750 characters is not enough to review this restaurant. The food is great ,the staff is incredible. I tend to eat too much and then they give me more to take home, you can't beat that.Special Features:
- Italiano!!TheLandlordDined on 9/20/2014This a great restaurant for authentic Italian Food! I enjoyed my evening.The section that we sat in was a little dark and the table was small for 4 people.It made it a little tight getting in all the plates and accessories.However when the food came it made it all worthwhile.The appetizers were great I would recommend the Zucchini Fritte.The entree's were great I had the Chicken Parmegian and it was great! The portions are plentiful and I took some home.Overall a great night of food and the service was very good considering that the place was packed.Special Features:
- great atmosphereabcFoodie123Dined on 9/19/2014I love this place. They have such a laid back environment and are so nice. Place is gorgeous. Outside seating was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerLovesndfoodDined on 9/19/2014We had a wonderful dinner. Our waiter was fabulous. It made our 16th anniversary very specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early seatingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Great thing is we got seated before our reservation food was great waiter was good. Only complaint was I had to tell the hostess to clean the restrooms as they were filthy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - lousy servicejchNCDined on 9/13/2014We dined at a table for 6 for a 70th birthday celebration. We ordered wine and drinks for the kids and waited over 20 minutes for drinks. The salad and bread came out before we reminded the server for the drinks. Kids meal was wrong and we waited again a long time for it to be corrected. Water was not refilled. For a $200+ meal, I expect more!Special Features:
- 11th AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Perfect place and great prices to celebrate our wedding Anniversary! When our table was ready (waited less than 5 minutes and we were early) the staff wished us Happy Anniversary which was very sweet. Service was outstanding and so was the food. We love to celebrate with Maggiano's for special occasions!Special Features:
- Always great!Mrm676Dined on 9/12/2014We love to eat here on special occasions. It's always great and makes our special day even more special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's-CharlotteTheresaDined on 9/9/2014I had the pleasure of dinning at Maggiano's in South Park. From the moment I walked through the doors the experience was First Class. The service was excellent and the food was Exceptional from Apeitizer, Salad, Main Course to the anticipated desert of Tiramisu. I Highly Recommend Maggiano's!Special Features:
- Worst timeAnniversary39Dined on 9/7/2014Worst time waiter didn't seem to care when we told him we didn't enjoy it veal grainy and chewy chicken Marsala had grizzle and had to wait ten minutes for extra gravy that I asked for when placed order. Said food problem could be distributor, he took check and never had anyone speak to us. We were celebrating our Wedding Anniversary so big disappointment we had.Special Features:
- Mmmmhmmmmgood!happyfamilyDined on 9/7/2014Eight of us went for my MIL's birthday as she had never been to Maggiano's. She LOVED it and was so happy with our choice for her. The food was good and the service was excellent. Not too hard on the pocketbook either with the "take one home" option. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cleanliness DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/7/2014I was very disappointed in the cleanliness of the restaurant. The booth was full of crumbs. Underneath the table there was a fork, a knife, a napkin, and food. Started the night off wrong. Tables sat dirty as well. Service was average. Food was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVED IT!!!PrettyLadySCDined on 9/6/2014We will definitely be eat here again!!! Our food was delish!Special Features:
- Special occasionsJfbuiceDined on 9/6/2014This restaurant is nice but a little pricey. Wish a salad was included with the entrée. Lots of people and definitely a happening place. Maybe a little too happening for a romantic dinner, especially when we were seated right at the entrance of the restaurant where everyone had to walk by to get to there seats.Special Features:
- Abbondanza!!AgentofwrathDined on 9/5/2014We had the $39.95 special for two. It was great and we had lots of food to take home. A wonderful place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT!!Greatness1Dined on 9/5/2014My first experience at going to the restaurant with my girlfriend on her birthday and I have to say it was outstanding. Service was kind of slow at first but after that is was great. Food and dessert were outstanding and our waitress was great as well. Can't wait to go again next time I'm in Charlotte.Special Features:
- Rough Night @ Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014We had a 6:30 reservation and arrived on time and were seated. We WERE NOT promptly assigned a waiter. We did not have a waiter until 7:00 PM to take our drink order. One of the drink orders was for a Rob Roy and apparently no bartender knew how to make it. We returned 2 incorrect Rob Roy drink attempts and never received a correctly prepared Rob Roy. I am personally a big fan of Maggiano's and therefore had chose your restaurant to take my friend & spouse for his 82nd birthday. It was not at all a good evening for me. However, the food was good and your management attempted to make up for the poor service. I will just chalk it up as 1 bad night and move on. PS: No Parking Valet was available at 6:30
- AwesomeBarbDined on 8/31/2014Food is soooooo good. If you have a problem with anything , even ur drink, you can send it back without worry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorites.eats2muchDined on 8/31/2014Maggiano's always has wonderful food and good service. You can get an elegant dish with a fine wine or take advantage of their deal on the inexpensive pasta dishes to order one in and take another home for the next day. The only down side is that it always seems very crowded and the noise level can get very high. Reservations can be made on line and are strongly suggested.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014Great food. Very noisy, though. Waitress good but forgot something. Friendly serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We had reservations. Got to the restaurant on time and was immediately seated. The food was excellent. The service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't sit in the back roommamapowVIPDined on 8/31/2014We usually LOVE everything about Maggianos, but not this trip. As usual, the food was delicious and the service good, but we were seated in the back room and it was unpleasantly loud and much warmer due to the low ceiling. The tables in that area were so close that when people were sitting at them, I was very uncomfortable trying to get to our table which was all the way at the back corner of the room. Just ask for a table in the front section.Special Features:
- Pleasantluv2dineDined on 8/31/2014Maggiano's is a favorite dining spot for many. The atmosphere is nice although it is loud. If you are looking for a quiet, romantic spot where you do not feel like the staff is hurrying you to leave, this is not the place to go. The food presentation is good, but the selections can be quite heavy in creams, butter, salt and oil. Not enough heart healthy menu selections. Feel the prices are too hefty for what you get.Special Features:
- Our Favorite in CharlotteDancingOnAStringDined on 8/30/2014Food is great! If going with four or more you have to try the Family Style menu. Awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkNPDined on 8/30/2014We had a wonderful evening with excellent service and good food. Very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Never been disappointed.....finedinningDined on 8/30/2014I have ate here several times and it has never failed me before. This restaurant is one that you have to visit if you like Italian food. The pasta here is made in house and it shows in the taste. Every time me and my wife are in Charlotte, this is a must stop for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date Night With SonIloveMaggianosDined on 8/30/2014I chose this restaurant for our pre-birthday date night with my son. We had a wonderful time laughing and joking. The night was topped off with a surprise cookie dessert for the both of us, adorned with a candle. This was a special, memorable evening for us both.Special Features:
- Reasonable prices, great food!luvMaggianosDined on 8/30/2014This was our second time at Maggiano's, we were impressed again!! The staff was very friendly, our waitress was the best & the food was delicious. I wish the salad was included with the price of the meal, but at least the delicious bread was!! The deal of buying one meal & taking one home free of charge is just wonderful, you can't go wrong!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChampagneDined on 8/28/2014The food was very good. The variety was excellent. The desert was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Southpark GemRossRylanceDined on 8/27/2014My wife Kathleen and I love our little respite from the real world. Maggiano's Charlotte is our favorite restaurant for sure. We love the reception that we get. We love our waiter Tommy who is excellent! We love the food and we love the price that we pay for great quality. It always is a great time for us and we have gotten to know Jeff the manager as well, who is an admirable guy. Please make plans to spend your next special occasion or group function here. The staff will not fail to impress your guests. The food will blow them away.Special Features: