Maggiano's - Charlotte
4400 Sharon Road
Charlotte, NC 28211Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Charlotte
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7049162300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Delfino Netto
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 704-916-2320 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Entertainment: Live Music in the lounge every Wednesday-Friday
A word from Maggiano's - Charlotte
Welcome to Maggiano’s Little Italy in Charlotte, located at 4400 Sharon Road in SouthPark Mall. Our 350-seat dining room is ideal for group meals, festive gatherings & romantic lunches or dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served in a vibrant dining room. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts. Dine family style or a la carte – either way, you’ll love it. Come visit us & allow Maggiano's the opportunity to serve you some of the best Italian American food you have ever tasted.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Charlotte - Best Restaurants in Charlotte ›
Maggiano's - Charlotte reviews from OpenTable diners
315 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (212)good for groups (189)romantic (103)great for lunch (99)fit for foodies (91)kid-friendly (87)great for outdoor dining (83)neighborhood gem (70)notable wine list (50)great for brunch (46)hot spot (39)vibrant bar scene (28)late-night find (25)scenic view (13)Show More
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We had a wonderful dinner. Our waiter was fabulous. It made our 16th anniversary very specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early seatingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Great thing is we got seated before our reservation food was great waiter was good. Only complaint was I had to tell the hostess to clean the restrooms as they were filthy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - lousy servicejchNCDined on 9/13/2014We dined at a table for 6 for a 70th birthday celebration. We ordered wine and drinks for the kids and waited over 20 minutes for drinks. The salad and bread came out before we reminded the server for the drinks. Kids meal was wrong and we waited again a long time for it to be corrected. Water was not refilled. For a $200+ meal, I expect more!Special Features:
- 11th AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Perfect place and great prices to celebrate our wedding Anniversary! When our table was ready (waited less than 5 minutes and we were early) the staff wished us Happy Anniversary which was very sweet. Service was outstanding and so was the food. We love to celebrate with Maggiano's for special occasions!Special Features:
- Always great!Mrm676Dined on 9/12/2014We love to eat here on special occasions. It's always great and makes our special day even more special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano's-CharlotteTheresaDined on 9/9/2014I had the pleasure of dinning at Maggiano's in South Park. From the moment I walked through the doors the experience was First Class. The service was excellent and the food was Exceptional from Apeitizer, Salad, Main Course to the anticipated desert of Tiramisu. I Highly Recommend Maggiano's!Special Features:
- Worst timeAnniversary39Dined on 9/7/2014Worst time waiter didn't seem to care when we told him we didn't enjoy it veal grainy and chewy chicken Marsala had grizzle and had to wait ten minutes for extra gravy that I asked for when placed order. Said food problem could be distributor, he took check and never had anyone speak to us. We were celebrating our Wedding Anniversary so big disappointment we had.Special Features:
- Cleanliness DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/7/2014I was very disappointed in the cleanliness of the restaurant. The booth was full of crumbs. Underneath the table there was a fork, a knife, a napkin, and food. Started the night off wrong. Tables sat dirty as well. Service was average. Food was good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVED IT!!!PrettyLadySCDined on 9/6/2014We will definitely be eat here again!!! Our food was delish!Special Features:
- Special occasionsJfbuiceDined on 9/6/2014This restaurant is nice but a little pricey. Wish a salad was included with the entrée. Lots of people and definitely a happening place. Maybe a little too happening for a romantic dinner, especially when we were seated right at the entrance of the restaurant where everyone had to walk by to get to there seats.Special Features:
- Abbondanza!!AgentofwrathDined on 9/5/2014We had the $39.95 special for two. It was great and we had lots of food to take home. A wonderful place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT!!Greatness1Dined on 9/5/2014My first experience at going to the restaurant with my girlfriend on her birthday and I have to say it was outstanding. Service was kind of slow at first but after that is was great. Food and dessert were outstanding and our waitress was great as well. Can't wait to go again next time I'm in Charlotte.Special Features:
- Rough Night @ Maggiano'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014We had a 6:30 reservation and arrived on time and were seated. We WERE NOT promptly assigned a waiter. We did not have a waiter until 7:00 PM to take our drink order. One of the drink orders was for a Rob Roy and apparently no bartender knew how to make it. We returned 2 incorrect Rob Roy drink attempts and never received a correctly prepared Rob Roy. I am personally a big fan of Maggiano's and therefore had chose your restaurant to take my friend & spouse for his 82nd birthday. It was not at all a good evening for me. However, the food was good and your management attempted to make up for the poor service. I will just chalk it up as 1 bad night and move on. PS: No Parking Valet was available at 6:30
- AwesomeBarbDined on 8/31/2014Food is soooooo good. If you have a problem with anything , even ur drink, you can send it back without worry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favorites.eats2muchDined on 8/31/2014Maggiano's always has wonderful food and good service. You can get an elegant dish with a fine wine or take advantage of their deal on the inexpensive pasta dishes to order one in and take another home for the next day. The only down side is that it always seems very crowded and the noise level can get very high. Reservations can be made on line and are strongly suggested.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014Great food. Very noisy, though. Waitress good but forgot something. Friendly serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014We had reservations. Got to the restaurant on time and was immediately seated. The food was excellent. The service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't sit in the back roommamapowVIPDined on 8/31/2014We usually LOVE everything about Maggianos, but not this trip. As usual, the food was delicious and the service good, but we were seated in the back room and it was unpleasantly loud and much warmer due to the low ceiling. The tables in that area were so close that when people were sitting at them, I was very uncomfortable trying to get to our table which was all the way at the back corner of the room. Just ask for a table in the front section.Special Features:
- Pleasantluv2dineDined on 8/31/2014Maggiano's is a favorite dining spot for many. The atmosphere is nice although it is loud. If you are looking for a quiet, romantic spot where you do not feel like the staff is hurrying you to leave, this is not the place to go. The food presentation is good, but the selections can be quite heavy in creams, butter, salt and oil. Not enough heart healthy menu selections. Feel the prices are too hefty for what you get.Special Features:
- Our Favorite in CharlotteDancingOnAStringDined on 8/30/2014Food is great! If going with four or more you have to try the Family Style menu. Awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkNPDined on 8/30/2014We had a wonderful evening with excellent service and good food. Very enjoyable.Special Features:
- Never been disappointed.....finedinningDined on 8/30/2014I have ate here several times and it has never failed me before. This restaurant is one that you have to visit if you like Italian food. The pasta here is made in house and it shows in the taste. Every time me and my wife are in Charlotte, this is a must stop for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date Night With SonIloveMaggianosDined on 8/30/2014I chose this restaurant for our pre-birthday date night with my son. We had a wonderful time laughing and joking. The night was topped off with a surprise cookie dessert for the both of us, adorned with a candle. This was a special, memorable evening for us both.Special Features:
- Reasonable prices, great food!luvMaggianosDined on 8/30/2014This was our second time at Maggiano's, we were impressed again!! The staff was very friendly, our waitress was the best & the food was delicious. I wish the salad was included with the price of the meal, but at least the delicious bread was!! The deal of buying one meal & taking one home free of charge is just wonderful, you can't go wrong!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChampagneDined on 8/28/2014The food was very good. The variety was excellent. The desert was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Southpark GemRossRylanceDined on 8/27/2014My wife Kathleen and I love our little respite from the real world. Maggiano's Charlotte is our favorite restaurant for sure. We love the reception that we get. We love our waiter Tommy who is excellent! We love the food and we love the price that we pay for great quality. It always is a great time for us and we have gotten to know Jeff the manager as well, who is an admirable guy. Please make plans to spend your next special occasion or group function here. The staff will not fail to impress your guests. The food will blow them away.Special Features:
- DavidFDined on 8/26/2014I love their family style option. The appetizers are excellent and the service is super friendly.Special Features:
- Fantastic!Bestdinnerever47Dined on 8/24/2014Two words. SIMPLY AMAZING!!!! Reservations, seating, waitress, service, food, atmosphere, price I've lived here all my life best experience ever:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bit of a changeEMF673Dined on 8/23/2014We have been loyal patrons since opening.This was this one of many x's we have brought gsts to exper. the food. I had noticed increases in prices on the menu, which I do not mind if all remains the same which it did not. Service awful very fast (long time waitress), no remembrance of birthdays-told hostess and called ahead. All family style food brought with 30 minutes no time to breath no a great experience at all. Maybe slipping-will try once again.Special Features:
- Thank YououtstandingserviceDined on 8/23/2014Everyone was prompt (we had reserved time) Everyone was friendly and kid. Food was outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodFoodComaDined on 8/23/2014Food was wonderful, but the waitress was super slow and we had to ask several times for things or she would forget to bring things, ie, plate, refill a drink.Special Features:
- Happy TimesAwesomeDined on 8/23/2014Our ladies group dined on a Saturday evening. The table was in a great location. Our server remembered everyone's order. The food came out fast and to our satisfaction. Very pleased!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to take your kidsfattylovescurryDined on 8/21/2014We had a great time at Maggiano's with our 5 and 3 year old boys. The staff are really friendly, the food really nice and it's not pretentious at all so we felt really at home - it had a real family feel to it.Special Features:
- Moms birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014We really enjoyed the appetizers, the entrées not so much
- Another good meal....Foodieheaven14Dined on 8/18/2014Great service, but found some if the staple dishes lacked flavor and were boring.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- deliciousTurrettaDined on 8/16/2014Our son and daughter in law came down from Maryland to celebrate my birthday. They always want to go to maggianos when they come down. They treated us and everything was very good. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place! Highly Recommended!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014My husband took me for my birthday. The online reservations were great for a Saturday night. We loved the atmosphere and food. We did the $39.95 special with appetizer, meals and dessert. We had food for the entire weekend. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- Outstanding!LuvItalianfoodDined on 8/16/2014Wow!! What an amazing dining experience!! My first time there and now it has become my favorite restaurant!!! I will highly recommend Maggiano's to everyone I know. Very impressive. <3 Can't wait to come back!!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service good but Food not so muchMS1025Dined on 8/15/2014I ate at Maggiano's several times over the years. At the beginning it was good but over time the good quality has went down. We had a wonderful waiter so service was great. The issue was that all of our silverware had to be replaced at the table. It was unusually dirty. The wait staff has to check it when it comes out the dishwasher. My pasta had hardly any sauce on it. This happened last time. My friends food was sent back to the kitchen since it was not hot. My other friend said her veal parm was average nothing special. I ended up bringing my pasta home and my hubby fixed it up the next day adding a garlic alfredo sauce to it. Then it was good. I expect Maggiano's to be higher end and I have to admit Olive Garden taste better.Special Features:
- Excellent DinnerToddDined on 8/14/2014We celebrated by daughter's 16th birthday here and were very pleased. The food is wonderful and the service is the best I have seen. Our waiter was exceptional. Will definitely be returning here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.