Maggiano's - Charlotte
4400 Sharon Road
Charlotte, NC 28211Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Maggiano's - Charlotte
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.maggianos.com/
- Phone: 7049162300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Delfino Netto
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Maggiano's delivers! Just place your order, and we'll take care of the rest. All delivery orders include: table coverings, plates & utensils, a complete setup to keep the food warm throughout your event, party-sized pans providing generous portions for all of your guests. Please call 704-916-2320 to schedule your delivery. Orders must be placed by 7 p.m. for next-day delivery. Minimum order required. Delivery fee applies.
- Entertainment: Live Music in the lounge every Wednesday-Friday
A word from Maggiano's - Charlotte
Welcome to Maggiano’s Little Italy in Charlotte, located at 4400 Sharon Road in SouthPark Mall. Our 350-seat dining room is ideal for group meals, festive gatherings & romantic lunches or dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served in a vibrant dining room. Our menu is large & varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish & memorable desserts. Dine family style or a la carte – either way, you’ll love it. Come visit us & allow Maggiano's the opportunity to serve you some of the best Italian American food you have ever tasted.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Maggiano's - Charlotte - Best Restaurants in Charlotte ›
Maggiano's - Charlotte reviews from OpenTable diners
277 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (185)good for groups (156)romantic (102)fit for foodies (93)great for lunch (86)great for outdoor dining (83)kid-friendly (79)neighborhood gem (66)notable wine list (43)hot spot (43)great for brunch (30)late-night find (29)vibrant bar scene (24)scenic view (11)Show More
- Good, but not greattwobirdsstonedatonceDined on 10/26/2014Maggiano's is an excellent restaurant in many ways, but the food is the letdown. The service is usually excellent, but it seemed as if our service was a little on the slower side. It's okay and I understand the hassle and bustle of serving, but it took a great deal of time to get our check and payment verification. While the ambiance is great and the restaurant has a cozy feel with a great wine list, the food is not as impressive as I was expecting. I always judge an Italian restaurant on their Spaghetti Marinara...and I was not impressed. I also had some of the baked ziti, which was very good...and a few bites of a zucchini appetizer with a lemon aioli that was very good, but not outstanding.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/26/2014I bring my grand kids here to dinner here each year at their request and they love it as well as the adults that accompany them. A perfect place for a birthday celebration or any type celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceYumnmytumDined on 10/25/2014We went for my birthday and it was great! As soon as we walked we were greated.The host was very friendly as were the hostess and our server. Since we had never been before we got a complimentary appetizer(fried zucchini) that was delicious!The food was good and the Sangria(red) was awesome! They brought out huge piece of chocolate cake that is the ultimate chocolate lovers dream. It was very busy and lots of activity but you don't notice.Special Features:
- lite menuOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014I tried the new lite menu and did not like my food at all. The sauce was runny and the dish had no taste ( chicken alfredo). I did not complain but I expected more because normally the food is very good. The service was ok but the serve had no personality. We will not be in a hurry to go back any time soon.Special Features:
- Great Service, Good FoodCLTFoodieChickDined on 10/24/2014This restaurant is always busy on Friday evenings. I usually choose to grab a table at the bar on whatever day I choose to visit, but figured I'd dine in the main dining room this time, in which I was seated quickly despite them being unable to locate my reservation. My food was delicious, the server was great as well as management. My experience was great overall despite how busy they were.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014We love the atmosphere & food; great gluten-free options as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationLiving4HimDined on 10/23/2014What a terrific place to celebrate a special occasion. The food was amazing the service was wonderful and the atmosphere was terrific. Our birthday celebration was really great because of the wonderful food and service at this restaurant I highly recommend it and I'm very glad we chose to eat at Maggianos.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner choiceFinedinerDined on 10/18/2014Enjoyed meal very much, waitress was good and provided special complimentary dessert for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TEAMMC MANGE BENEFITOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Never fails to celebrate special occasions here. - another anniversary with the Mrs. (And we do birthdays here too!) or if family comes to visit us. Derek was the main man today and superb service all around!!Special Features:
- Great dinnerbenner23Dined on 10/18/2014Server(b.boggs) was awesome. food was great. definitely would go back soon to enjoy to ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maggiano'sFlip1960Dined on 10/16/2014An outstanding restaurant in every aspect. The food was excellent. We had a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceJackDined on 10/16/2014This is the best italian restaurant in Charlotte. Full stop. Wonderful ambiance and service, great deal dinner for two meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food food priceMarcieBPDined on 10/12/2014Chose this spot for bday dinner due to previous experience. Great ambience, excellent service, the crab cakes and lasagne are excellent choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014Food is OK at best. Sysco foods at its finest i guess. They herd you in like cattle and serve you food that just not good. you can tell nothing is fresh. If you want real Italian go to Tascano in South Park. This is just another Olive Garder.Special Features:
- yumSpaceCatDined on 10/10/2014my wife and I went there for our anniversary. The service was excellent the server was nice to us and helpful. I did enjoy the experience and his suggestions. My wife picked out Maggianos specifically for the veal parmesan. It was some of the best I had ever eaten.I would say it was just a tad bit too salty but great none the less. I must confess to falling in love with the warm bread that was served almost immediately after we sat down. My wife and I both enjoyed our dining experience in the food we ateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer lunchBobCDined on 10/10/2014Great lunch with customers. Service and food were theusual outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/9/2014Fantastic, friendly and great food. The server was amazing and helped us navigate the menu. I took two friends there and everyone enjoyed it so much. Beautiful atmosphere!Special Features:
- Great mealbgw52VIPDined on 10/9/2014We enjoyed our wine, service and meal. All was delicious. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MaggianosDined on 10/8/2014I would highly recommend Maggiano's to anyone! It is definitely one to experience for the great food, awesome atmosphere and location. It is number one in my book for "go to" places in Charlotte!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick tripNathanDined on 10/4/2014In town for spouse's high-school class reunion. Had late dinner at Maggiano's--one of our favorites in Charlotte. Had to change reservation at last minute--no problem; restaurant accommodated readily. We were seated a few minutes BEFORE reservation time and never rushed. Not the best table location in the house, but not horrible either. Efficient, friendly staff. Always a good experience here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE this place!jgrahamDined on 10/4/2014It never lets me down everytime I visit. Food is the best. I always tell my friends to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceCamSCDined on 10/4/2014The service was really good and the food was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RepeatableNetsurferDined on 10/4/2014Great food, good service. Portion size promotes doggy bags. The food was excellent as always. I recommend the Veal or Chicken Parmesan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off NightOohBrazilDined on 10/3/2014The new Lighter menu items are yummy, we tried 3. The chopped salad was bland/not tossed well, so the top half was blah, but the overall service was lacking. My seating request via Open Table (booth or table NOT near the bar-end of the restaurant) resulted in seating right at the bar/waitstaff doorway, so when I mentioned this, the hostess said, "Well, it's a booth. If you don't mind waiting, we can reseat you elsewhere in 15 minutes.", but we were already seated late, so I declined. Our waitress started off good but after then was all so-so...didn't take my drink order and had someone else bring our apps & entrees. I'll go here again because of prior experiences, so this one is chalked up as an "off night".Special Features:
- Great Family Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014Totally enjoyed the wonderful food, great service, and friendly atmosphere of Maggiano's in Charlotte! Did call ahead seating so wait time was non existant and our server was on call at all times! Will definitely visit again when in town to see my son!Special Features:
- Good food!ChanyDined on 9/27/2014The food was good and I would come back. A group of us met and chose to have the family style dinner. I don't think one can ever go wrong with the family style option. I would recommend that you eat a piece of fruit for lunch and dinner. Bring your appetite!Special Features:
- Old FavoriteFOODIEDined on 9/26/2014I love the atmosphere at Maggiano's. The music and decor is inviting. It's an old favorite. There was a time when we would only go for special occasions and now we just kind of pop in from time to time for lunch or dinner. I am especially fond of the family style dining. Also, when you order one of the classic pastas you can pick a second pasta to take home at no additional charge. The pricing is appealing. They'll even deliver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chris1VIPDined on 9/26/2014We do not got to the restaurant as much as we would like to or should. We had a pleasant dinner out side on the patio. Waitress was fun and very perky She was helpful with all of our question. We had a nice bottle of wine and really enjoyed our dinner.Special Features:
- ALWAYS GREAT2RomanticsAtHeartDined on 9/26/2014This place NEVER disappoints. The food, the service the ambiance is always at the top of our list. They have never let us down. We go there for anything from a date night to a special occasion.Special Features:
- Amazing ExperienceitsTierahDuhDined on 9/26/2014Omg this was my first time here and me and my boyfriend loved it. We went here for date night and was blown away! Our waiter Bryan was great ..he was very helpful and friendly..he went out his way to make sure I was satisfied when I didnt like my first choice food he suggested the lasagna and omg it was amazing and uu get to take one home compliments of the chef..me and my hubby will definitely be going back often :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.Barb10Dined on 9/25/2014We dined here for lunch a coupe months ago and our waiter, Alex (I think) not only remembered us, but what we had to drink and where we sat. Very, very impressive. He was an OUTSTANDING server.Special Features:
- That's Italian!Cherryames1949VIPDined on 9/24/2014My friend and I showed up for a late lunch and sat in the bar. I love sitting there because the bar area is always quieter than the main restaurant. It is also a blast into the past with dark wood and beautiful banquette seating. With Sinatra crooning in the background the atmosphere is complete. We started with chocolate martinis. They are always the best. Our server brought out hot bread with oil and cheese that was joined by our Maggiano salad. I had the veal piccata off the lighter menu and my friend had the mushroom ravioli. Both were delicious! We finished with coffee and lemon cookies. Our server couldn't have been more attentive. It was a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT service116unashamedDined on 9/21/2014Our waitress was amazing, polite, and funny. The manager of the store came out and brought us fried zucchini on the house which was to die for. The food was DELICIOUS and unbelievably fast coming out. My only complaint is that we were sitting outside, and they were cleaning up all the cushions, table cloths, and setting up the chairs making us feel rushed. But overall this was a GREAT experience. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just okweatethereDined on 9/21/2014Gave good rating...everything qaa OK, nothing outatandsing. Veal was over cooked. Peicet, but the one home option was nice.
- great experienceluvvvvtodineeeDined on 9/20/2014As soon as you walk in you are welcomed. Its a great over all feel, and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian FoodPeterFraedrichVIPDined on 9/20/2014Always enjoy eating at Maggiones and never had a bad experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW!! what a great restaurantbuzz57Dined on 9/20/2014750 characters is not enough to review this restaurant. The food is great ,the staff is incredible. I tend to eat too much and then they give me more to take home, you can't beat that.Special Features:
- Italiano!!TheLandlordDined on 9/20/2014This a great restaurant for authentic Italian Food! I enjoyed my evening.The section that we sat in was a little dark and the table was small for 4 people.It made it a little tight getting in all the plates and accessories.However when the food came it made it all worthwhile.The appetizers were great I would recommend the Zucchini Fritte.The entree's were great I had the Chicken Parmegian and it was great! The portions are plentiful and I took some home.Overall a great night of food and the service was very good considering that the place was packed.Special Features:
- great atmosphereabcFoodie123Dined on 9/19/2014I love this place. They have such a laid back environment and are so nice. Place is gorgeous. Outside seating was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerLovesndfoodDined on 9/19/2014We had a wonderful dinner. Our waiter was fabulous. It made our 16th anniversary very specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.